The dreamers short stories

By Camzy2004

Join the dreamers team as they go on they're own adventures. More

Ail-icorn
Meeting scene
Dreamworks poison song
Sleepy time
Relaxing day for dreamworks
Easter
April fools
Nightmare market

Pranks a lot

57 0 0
By Camzy2004

Rudy and Snap walk up to the Palace of Pranks.
Rudy said "Well, Snap, here it is, the Palace of Pranks, the greatest novelty shop in town. All the greatest pranksters shop here. This is where I got my gag..." the scene shows a close up of the can of peanut butter. "Peanut butter can."
Snap cheered "Oh, boy, peanut butter. Gimmie!"

Snap tries to open the can.
Rudy warned "Snap, wait, it's a booby trap, remember?"

Snap said "Nice try, Rudy, but it's not gonna work this time. I'm gonna have some of your delicious Peanut butter!" He opens the can and purple tubes pop out of the can "Where's the peanut butter?"
Rudy laughed "That gets funnier every time you say it, Snap. Come on, let's go inside." Rudy walks off screen.
Snap was starting to cry "Peanut butter?"

Rudy enters the Palace of Pranks and smells the air.
"Ah!" Snap enters the scene "Nothing compares to the smell of cheap plastic novelty items." an aisle is shown "Pranks, gags, and gross-out toys as far as the eye can see!" Rudy walks down an aisle "Isn't it everything I said it would be, Snap?"
Snap was in another aisle "Hey, Peanut Butter!" Purple tubes appear popping above the aisle that Snap is in "Oh, darn it, not again!"

The scene only shows Rudy in his aisle. Rudy laughs. An old man named Jerry enters the scene.

Jerry said "Good to see you, Rudy. How's my number one customer doing?"

Rudy said "Great, Jerry. This is my friend Snap. He wants to become a prankster, too."
Jerry walks up to Snap "Well, pleasure to meet you, Snap." Jerry shakes Snap's hand, but Frank has a joy buzzer, so it shocks Snap.

Snap screams and sucks on his hand. Jerry laughed "That's your first lesson, son, the granddaddy of all pranks. The joy buzzer." He showed the joy buzzer on his hand as snap got closer to take a better look "I don't get it."

Jerry said "You don't have to get it. The prank is for the enjoyment of the prankster.
Rudy said "You see, Snap, Jerry here is the master. I learned all I know about pranks from him." He and Snap walk to the checkout counter and Jerry is behind it. "Okay, Jerry, let's see what you've got."

Jerry said "Well, this came in just this morning." He shows a package of gum "Have some gum." Snap took the gum and chews the gum but then he screams as the gum explodes "Ha! Exploding chewing gum. Only $9.95."
Snap said as his head was covered in smoke "I don't get it."

Rudy asked as he takes out a dollar "What can we get for one dollar?"
Jerry replied "One dollar will get you this fake gag dollar––" Jerry takes out a fake dollar "fool your friends into thinking you've got a real dollar."

Rudy asked "What else have you got?"

Jerry holds up a whoopee cushion. "A whoopee cushion."

Rudy said "Nah."

Jerry holds up fake vomit "Fake vomit."

Rudy said "No."
Part of the counter is covered in real vomit. "Real vomit?"

Rudy said "Eugghh. Don't you have anything good?"

Jerry said "Well, there is one prank that I've been saving for a real top of the line prankster." It shows a close up of a spray can "Invisible Spray!"

Rudy said "Wow, invisible spray!"

Snap said "But I can see it."

Rudy said "Gee, Snap, just think of the pranks we could pull with this."

Rudy gives Jerry some money.

Jerry said "Good choice. Now be careful with that stuff, boys. It stains clothes."
Rudy said "Thanks, Jerry."

Rudy and Snap walk off-screen. The scene changes to show Rudy and Snap outside. "Here it is, Snap. The ultimate prank--invisible spray."

Snap asked "What are we gonna do with it?"

Rudy replied "I know! We'll go spray the park bench and then sit on it, and when people walk by, we'll be floating in midair."

They both think about sitting on an invisible bench, surrounded by multiple people.

"They're floating in midair!"
"How do they do that?"

The thought bubble disappears.

Snap said "That's the ultimate prank! Good idea, Rudy!"

Snap gives Rudy a thumbs up. Rudy said "Well, let's get started." Snap takes off his clothes "Okay, I'm ready."

Snap drops his clothes on the ground.
Rudy asked "Any particular reason you took your clothes off?"

Snap said "Well, that stuff stains clothes, right?"
Rudy said "That it does, Snap, that it does. Good thinking. Here, hold this a second."

Snap takes the can of spray while Rudy takes off his pants. Snap hugs the can. "Okay, Snap, give me the can."

Snap said "I think since spraying the park bench was my idea, I should get to spray it."

Rudy said "Snap, spraying the park bench was my idea.

Snap said "Yeah, but I said it was a good idea!"
Rudy shouted "Give me that thing!"

Rudy grabs the can and he and Snap wrestle over it. Rudy accidentally sprays their clothes and they disappear

Snap said "Hey, the invisible spray works!"

A tour bus drives up.
The tour guide from helluva boss said "And on your right, if you look, you'll see two naked guys fighting over a can of paint!

The passengers and the tour guide laugh. The bus drives off. Rudy covers his lower half and said "Oh my gosh, Snap, help me find our clothes!"

Rudy pats the ground, trying to grab the clothes. Snap sprays Rudy's right hand and it disappears.
Snap joked "I gotta hand it to you, Rudy. You look kinda funny."
Snap laughed and Rudy screams.

Rudy asked "Righty, where are you?" Snap laughs again. "No one messes with Righty!" Rudy takes the spray can with his invisible hand. "We'll see how you like it!" Rudy sprays Snap making a hole in the middle of his body "Kind of gives you an empty feeling, huh?"

Snap takes the can.
Snap said "Yeah." Snap sprays Rudy's left eye. "I see what you mean."

Rudy takes the spray can and sprays Snap's lower half "No guts, no glory!" Rudy laughed laughed.

French Narrator said "Several bad puns later..."

The scene returns to Rudy and Snap, who are now invisible. Snap shakes the can. "Oh, hey, I think this thing is empty." Rudy grabs the can and shakes it "Oh, no, it can't be! How are we going to pull off the ultimate prank? Thanks a lot, Snap. You used the last of it." Rudy throws the can far away.

Snap said "Hey, I think I found our pants." A ripping noise is heard "Oops! Here, these are yours." Rudy said "Oh, forget the pants, Snap. Let's get home and wash this paint off." Rudy and Snap walk off somewhere.
Snap asked "Hey, Rudy, do you know what time it is?"

Rudy replied "Oh sure, it's... half past invisible."
Snap said "Gee, it's getting late."

They walk up behind Doreamon.
Rudy said "Let's ask Doreamon. Excuse me, Doraemon, but do you have the time?"

Doreamon said "Sure." He looks at his watch "It's, uh, ten to three."
Rudy said "Thank you."

Doreamon said "Don't mention it." He turns around to notice there is seemingly no one there.

Snap asked "Don't mention what?"
Doraemon asked "Uh, who said that?"
Snap replied "Me."
Doreamon screamed "Ghosts!"

Doreamon runs away from them; Nobita looked at the scene. Nobita jumped into a car and drive away.
Snap shouted "Hey! I'm no ghost. Well, the nerve of Doreamon and his driving kid."

Rudy said "Wait a second, Snap, my brain just hatched an idea."

Snap said "Lay it on me."
Rudy asked "Okay, we're invisible, right?"
Snap replied "Yeah."
Rudy said "If Doreamon thought we were ghosts, we could haunt everybody in the worlds. Oh, it's the ultimate prank."
Snap and Rudy cheered "Whoo! High five!"

They give each other a high five.

Rudy said "Let's go scare us some suckers!"

The scene changes to show Robot Jones home. The scene then shows him reading a book in a rocking chair in his home. He hears a noise, which is Rudy and Snap's laughter.

Robot jones checks to see what it is, but there is supposedly nothing there. He gets up and goes to his window.
Robot jones asked "Huh?" The outside of his house is shown "Well, that's funny. I thought I heard voices. Huh?" He walks up to a glass of oil on the floor "I thought I left that oil on the table." He walks over to a table with a lamp covered in garbage "And didn't Dad unit toss that old lamp out yesterday? And since when did I acquire all these portraits of Snap?!"

Photos of Snap are on the walls and tables, and the rug has his face on it. Robot jones turns around and sees Rudy and Snap covered in white sheets over their heads as they wail.
Rudy and Snap said "We're ghosts."
Rudy and snap wail again. Robot jones laughed "I knew it was you guys! Alright, joke's over. Take off the sheets."

Robot jones pulls off the sheets and notices there is nothing there, then gasps "It is ghosts!" Robot jones screams. He takes out a remote with a large red button.

Robot jones pressed the button and an escape pod that is in the shape of a rocket appears out of some panels. He enters the escape pod and presses a button.

The escape pod flies out of Robot jones' home, above the sky, past the land, and lands in San Francisco. The escape pod explodes in San Francisco. Rudy and Snap leave Robot Jones' house, laughing.

Rudy said "Boy, we really scared him!"

Rudy and snap and laughed.
Snap asked "Who's gonna be our next victim?"
Rudy asked "A better question would be, "Who isn't?""

The scene changes to show Tommy Turnbull's house, where he is preparing to eat a piece of cake "Double-dark deep-vanilla light diet cake!" He laughed. "You will soon be mine."

Snap and possibly Rudy eat(s) the cake, making it look like ghosts have eaten it. Snap's face is covered in cake. He belches loudly and wipes it off. "Oh!" Tommy ran around the room screaming "Ghosts!"
His body lands on the table. The scene changes to show Bloo painting and humming to himself at his house. Rudy and/or Snap takes the paintbrush, making it look like it is floating in mid air.
Bloo asked "Huh?"
Rudy and/or Rudy paint(s) a mustache on Bloo's screen. The two wail ghostly. Bloo crashes through the wall and runs away "Ghosts!"

The scene changes to show Jenny Wakeman surfing at the beach. Rudy and Snap surf up to Jenny, making it look like a surfboard is on a wave by itself.
Rudy and Snap was speaking in ghostly voices "Cowabunga!"
Jenny screamed "Ghosts!"

Jenny screamed while falling off the board.

Penny appears waving her arms wildly "Ghosts!"

Jeremy appears with his eyes bugging out of his head "Ghosts!"

Akari appears, scared with arms on her head "Ghosts!"

Ash appears in a sort of screaming position "Ghosts!"

Loona appears holding a piece of toast "Toast."

Mikey appears sitting on the toilet, appearing freaked out "Ghosts!"

Rudy and Snap are reading newspapers. Rudy laughs then said "It's official: we're the greatest pranksters ever. The whole town thinks we're ghosts."

Snap is holding his newspaper upside down
Snap said "Yeah."

Rudy said "There's only one guy left to scare, and we'll have pranked everybody in the worlds--" An article is shown it reads, "Dib Last To Be Haunted! says, 'I ain't afraid of no ghosts' "Dib."
The same article is shown on Smap's paper, but it is upside down.
Snap sais "It says he isn't scared of ghosts."
Rudy is "shown" Rudy said "We'll see about that!"

The scene changes to show Dib's house at night. Dib peers out of the blinds.
Din said "Ghosts? Ha! I ain't afraid of no ghosts! Every sailor knows a ghost won't come near a fella as long as he's wearing his cross," he holds up a Cross "and his holy water," he shows a bottle of holy water "and a bible never hurt." It shows a bible. "But to be on the safe side, I'm also wearing a specter gun in my jacket!" It showed his specter gun under his jacket "Got a specter trap," It show a specter trap between his legs. "And the light bomb to trap any glass like ghosts." It shows the light trap to glass specters. Dib is shown wearing a Ghostbuster jacket. "And I'm all wrapped up in a suit of anti-ghost armor. And if none of this stuff works, I've got me secret weapon—the specter deflector!" He holds up a ghost bat "So just try and get me, you ghosts! Bring it on."

The lights black meaning they were turned off. Rudy and Snap wail ghostly.
Rudy and snap said as they open the front door "Dib!"
Dib asked "Wha?"
Rudy and Snap toss over a table and barrel. They pick up a desk and a table to make it look like they are floating.
Rudy said "Dib, we've come to haunt you."

Dib began using the specter batter (baseball bat) by swing the bat back and forth from the wall.
Dib shouted "Stay back, I'm well-armed!"
Rudy and Snap moan ghostly.

Rudy and Snap walk by with a lamp, making it look like it is floating by. Dib swings the bat even faster.
Dib shouted "I'm warning ya!"
Rudy and Snap moan ghostly Rudy or Snap takes the bat way from Dib. Rudy or Snap broke it in two.
Dib began shivering in fear "Ooh!"
Rudy and Snap said quietly "Boo."
Dib breaks out of his armor and screams.
Dib said panicking "I gotta get out of here!"

Dib runs to the doors, but they don't open.

Rudy said "You can't escape, Dib, we've glued the doors shut!"

The door is held closed with a long strip of glue. The scene shows the side of Dib's house.

Dib shouted off-screen "You'll never get me!"

Dib then tries to break through the window, but instead of shattering, the window stretches like elastic and slingshots him backwards, and he crashes into a table with flowers on it.

Snap said "Nice try, Dib, but we replaced all the glass with rubber!"

Dib had dived into the toilet, but gets stuck. He pulls himself out and sits on the floor, dazed

Rudy said "Too late, Dib, we've already clogged all the toilets!"

The toilet is stuffed with toilet paper. Dib cowers in a corner.

Dib begged out "Please, spirits, leave me be."

Snap laughed then said while Dib incoherently begging for his life "We got him good, Rudy."
Rudy said while Dib is incoherently begging for his life "Wait, Snap, I've got one more idea." He said to Dib "You're going to pay, Dib."

Dib was shaking with fear "No, spirits, please!"

Rudy shouted "Pay!"

A poster floats in the air
Dib shouted "No!"
Rudy said in a high-pitched voice "Pay!" Rudy lights a match.
Dib shouted "No! Don't burn my poster!" He grabs a bucket of water and throws it at the dollar. The water drips on Rudy and Snap, making them reappear. They laugh, not noticing they're visible. "Well, well, well, if it isn't Rudy and Snap."
Rudy was wiggling his arms and legs like a ghost "I know not these names of which you speak."

Snap looks down and notices that he is visible. Snap said "Uh, Rudy. Rudy, we're visible again." Rudy looks down, then he and Snap scream and cover their lower halves. Dib lifts them up by the back of their necks as they try to run.

Dib said "So you two are the Bikini Bottom ghosts."

Rudy said "We're really sorry, Dib. Please don't chop us into little pieces and eat 'em."

Dib puts them down.
Dib said "Hey, come on, you two, I'm the same age group like you! I pulled my share of pranks when I was not into ghosts. Had me some laughs. That's what we did tonight, right? We had a good laugh. Come on, laugh with me." All three of them all laughed. "Uh, any particular reason you two are naked?"
Rudy replied "Yeah, the invisible paint stains clothes."
Dib laughed then said "Of course it does. Well, you two better hurry home before someone sees ya nude."

Rudy said "Yeah, I think I'd die of embarrassment if that happened."

Snap said "Me too."
Dib said "Woo, now we wouldn't want that, would we? It's getting late now. You two pranksters better get going."

Rudy said "Dib, thanks for being such a good sport."

Dib said off-screen "Don't mention it."

Rudy and Snap walk into the dining area.

Rudy said "That Dib, always looking out for us. What a guy."
Snap said "Yeah."

A white, round light shines on Rudy and snap. The scene pans out to show a crowd of people consisting of: Mikey, Jeremy, Bloo, Tommy Turnbull, Robot Jones, Lance, Hunk, Pidge, Allura, Coran, Keith, Shiro, Robotboy, Doreamon, and Nobita, Gus turner, Lola Mbola, Cubey, Mitch, Socks, Penny, Akari, Shoutmon, Ballistamon, Cutemone, and Dorulumon.

Dib said "The Dib show presents... live nude pranksters!"

Dib was the one who was shining the light on them from the crow's nest "Starring the world Ghosts!"

Everyone was shown cheering. Rudy and Snap scream while trying to cover themselves up. Dib laughs teasingly. Robot jones whistles at them as Tommy takes a picture. Bloo laughs. Rudy and Snap keep trying to cover themselves.
Rudy shouted "Snap!"

Snap asked "Yeah?"
Rudy said as the scene cuts to the outside of the house "We should have bought the whoopee cushion!"

Rudy lets out a crying yell as the episode ends. A person wolf whistles in cheers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.9K 197
Ask and dare sleepy boi, lusty boi, pride boi,and smol angry boi.
1.5K 5 8
When the PJ Masks Power Heroes are forced to physically relocate Power Q, they hire an accountant who later doubles as a new nighttime superhero.
5.1K 152 14
Mutated animals, that have been infected with a chemical that has been released on earth, all come together to form an elite team that is forced to s...
67 0 10
Two Brothers and their childhood friend, fighting monsters and saving peoples lives, whilst trying to have some normal things happen in their lives.