๐„๐๐ƒ ๐†๐€๐Œ๐„ โธป nelson neu...

By -lovcroan

โ I WANNA BE YOUR END GAME โž in which both the rwe teams have a last tournament in pennsylvania. after a deva... More

๐„๐๐ƒ ๐†๐€๐Œ๐„
๐Ÿ. wilders side
๐Ÿ. live stream
๐Ÿ‘. crackin eggs
๐Ÿ’. engaged
๐Ÿ“. q&a
๐Ÿ”. thank you for the roses
๐Ÿ•. dress shopping
๐Ÿ–. grumpy x sunshine
๐Ÿ—. all mine
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. snitch!
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. flashback
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. almost time
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. game 1 (girls)
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. game 1 (boys)
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. game 2 (boys)
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. game 2 (girls)
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. game 3 all stars (boys)
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. omegle
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. game 4 (boys)
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. 24 with rwe
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. championship (girls)
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. home sweet home
24. cooking with nienna
25. park takeover gone wrong
26. crippled vienna
27. Moved to LA
28. abuh abuh
29. mukbanggg
30. the last dance
๐“๐‡๐„๐˜'๐‘๐„ ๐๐€๐‚๐Š..

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. championship (boys)

1.6K 32 16
By -lovcroan

IT WAS ALMOST time for the boys championship game. Vienna stood in front of Nelson with Ray's camera, she looked up at Ray and he gave her a nod of approval.

"Alright ya'll, we got Vee." Nelson points at her, he laughed. "We got Vee behind the camera. We going downstairs. It's championship game ya'll."

Vienna turned the camera so she was in the frame. "Redemption arc for us girls." She turned the camera back around to point at Nelson.

"Nelson, how many likes on this video?" He asked himself, moving to the right. "Yo, wassup ya'll. So like, let's get like 200 thousand likes."

"Are you seriously talking to yourself?" Vienna questioned, furrowing her eyebrows. He let out a laugh, covering his mouth.

"I mean, it was a good goal." He rubbed his hands together and Vienna whined behind the camera. His eyes widen and he looked at her in shock.

"Bro, my back hurts." She complains, handing the camera over to Ray and she stood beside Nelson, stretching.

"Why?" Ray asks, looking up at them.

Nelson side eyes Vienna, a mischievous smirk on his face. "That was my bad ya'll." He scratched his head, looking away.

Vienna whipped her head around to look at Nelson in shock, covering her mouth. "Nah, nah. Cut that out. Nothing happened ya'll, I slept the wrong way that's all."

"Are you sure about that?" Nelson smirks, rubbing his hands together and Vienna just walks away from him. "What the— where is she going?"

"Away from you probably." Ray shrugged his shoulders.

Nelson ran after her, yelling. "Vienna come back!"

They all were in the office room to avoid the crowd. Vienna had a knee brace on, sitting on one of the table and swinging her legs back and forth.

Cam walked over with Ray, glaring at Vienna. "What?" She looks up in confusion.

He crosses his arms, looking at her. He stayed silent for a moment and Vienna was scared of her life, she didn't know if she needed to run away or what.

"So," Cam trailed off, rubbing his chin. "What's up with your knee Vienna? Care to explain? Why the fuck do you have a knee brace on the day we have a championship?"

Vienna pressed her lips into a thin line. "It was all Nelson. Blame him. All him." She held her arms up in defense, Nelson turning his head.

"What?"

"Why does your girlfriend have a fucking knee brace Nelson?"

"How the fuck am I supposed to know?" Nelson exclaimed with confusion. Cam gave him a look and he sunk into his seat. "We were shooting around yesterday, doing a 1v1 and she came down on her knee wrong."

"I'm fine to play though!" Vienna yelled in the background, holding up her thumb.

Vienna stood by the hoop, rebounding for the boys who got some shots up. She passes Jalil the ball, not noticing another ball coming her way. It hits her in the head and her arms immediately covered her head. You could hear multiple people gasp. Nelson ran over to her, engulfing her in a hug.

"I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! I love you." He peppered her face in kisses, he hugged her tighter and Vienna took her arms off her head to look at him. "I'm really sorry I didn't meant to."

"It's fine!" She laughs as he hugged her even tighter. They were done practicing and Vienna went to the bench.

They did the tip off, the other team winning it and they immediately shot a three. "Hell nah!" Isiah yelled and it bounces off the rim.

Dylan stood right by the rim, Tahaad passes it all the way to him and he dunks it. Unfortunately it doesn't go in but he grabbed it again, successfully dunking it this time.

The ref blew his whistle, calling a tech. Vienna's hand go to her head in shock, her jaw dropped. Cam goes over to talk to the ref, Dylan going over too.

Nelson looks over to Vienna. "How is that a tech?" He questions and she shrugged her shoulders.

Jalil does a step back, shooting a three and it ends up being an airball. "Damn Jalil!" Nelson teased and Vienna covered her mouth to stifle her laughter.

Tahaad passes it to Ian, he dunked it. "Aye!" The crowd yelled. The other team brought the ball up the court and one of the players lost control of the ball.

Vienna turned to the camera with a smile on her face. "Butter fingers." She mumbled, looking away to continue watching the game.

Ian got the rebound when the other team tries shooting a three. He passes it to Dylan who passes it to Tahaad.

He shoots a corner three and it goes in. "Boom!" Vienna yelled, holding a three with her fingers.

One of the players on the other team talks shit to Isiah and he covered his mouth in shock. Vienna laughed at Isiah's expression.

Jalil got the ball, dribbling out his defender and shooting the ball near the free throw line. He talked some shit to the bench.

The next play, Tahaad tipped the ball out of his check's hand. "Sit down! Sit down!" Vienna and Nelson yelled.

He passed it all the way to Jalil who dunks it. Tahaad laughed and the bench went wild.

Dylan does a fake behind the back, dunking the ball into the hoop. Vienna shook Nelson in excitement, squealing.

"That move was clean!" She yelled, wrapping her arms around Nelson. He side eyed her and then kisses her cheek. She wiped it as a joke. "Okay that's too much."

"Shut the fu-"

She pecked his lips to shut him up and then acted like nothing happened. Nelson stood their, silently.

Ian does a smooth move, passing it to Jayden and he dunks it. It looked like he didn't even pass it. Vienna does hand goggles, looking around.

Cam Scott dribbled the ball up the court and shot a good three. When his check ran back down the court on offence, the bench held three's with their fingers and pointed at them.

Hampton started locking up his check's ass, playing good defence. Vienna clapped her hands. "Lock his ass up!"

The starters were put back in and Tahaad was dribbling out his defender. He shot a three and the ref blew his whistle for a foul, the ball goes into the hoop.

Vienna looked over to Nelson in surprise, covering her mouth. The crowd went wild and Tahaad went to the free throw line.

The buzzer went off for half time. The team was up four, Vienna looked around at the crowd. Zeddy gave Nelson his jacket, Vienna laughing at him.

"You look goofy as fuck right now." She pointed and he gave her a look. "My bad."

"Shes a hater, like actually it hurts." He put his hand on his heart.

Jalil's check fouled him on a three, he fell on his butt and the crowd called for a foul. Vienna held her arms up in confusion when the ref said no.

Nelson got put in the game, he does his original spin move and it bounces off the backboard. Zion runs up and dunks the ball.

"Oh shit!" Vienna yelled and the crowd starts caving in. Coming onto the court, the ref blew his whistle like crazy.

Nelson does his handshake with Vienna quickly and he ran away with a smile on his face.

Nelson tries driving to the hoop but his check tips the ball out of his hands. He gets the ball back though, trying to do a reverse lay up but it doesn't go in.

There was only a minute left of the game and the team basically won. The passed Nelson the ball and he shot a corner three, the crowd goes crazy.

Vienna ran over to Cam, he wrapped his arm around her and he made sure he was close to her. She walked with him to the room, noticing that Donovan was sitting down on a chair with ice on his head.

"Oh shit, what happened?" Vienna asked him, walking over. Nelson shook his head and she just stayed silent, giving him space.

The rest of the girls team were in the room, waiting for their game. Isiah started yelling, "Five fucking rings bro. The girls finna get a ring too, they gonna win this game, am I right Vienna?"

"Yup." She nodded her head, braiding her hair.

"RWE carried the fucking summer! Everybody salut to fucking Cam Wilder, Nelson, Vienna and fucking Lavar!" Isiah yelled and they clapped their hands.

Cam received a framed RWE logo with everyone's signature on it. The girls and the boys. Vienna laid her head on Nelson's shoulder, staring at it with a smile on her face.

"Real shit though, it was amazing playing with ya'll this weekend. It's been a crazy summer. I mean, shit, I'm boutta meet Rod Wave because of this. Uh, thank ya'll for this weekend. I might be done, I might not. Someone said I should go to New Jersey. We'll see."

Vienna smiled. "But anyways," Cam trails off.

"The girls game is in 2 hours, are ya'll staying for it?" Cam asked and they all nodded their heads. "Alright, let's win another chip for the girls."

"Any words Vienna?" Nelson questioned his girl, looking over to her.

She crosses her arms, looking over to her team and then back to the camera. "We're fucking winning, no doubt. Let's do this."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

701K 11.7K 68
โWhat's your instagram?โž He suddenly asked me, in a meet and greet. โ” sequel is out! edited alot of chapters.
412K 6.5K 52
This is my second Imagines book: Finn, Mike, Richie :) Requests are closed Started April 28, 2018 Finished: June 27, 2018
34.3K 345 41
๐™‰๐™š๐™ก๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐˜ผ๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ก๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง. ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ, ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ...
23.1K 444 18
Cassandra Lim and her best friend Connie play for the District five Pee Wee hockey team. Although her team absolutely sucked, she wouldn't have it an...