𝟐𝟎. 24 with rwe

LA flashback: italics means interviewed

VIENNA FOLLOWED NELSON to greet Nick who was filming for his channel with the team. "Ayo, where nick at?" He said as he daps him up.

"Nick in the cut." Vienna said, a smile on his face as he daps her up. They walk away with him, looking back at Lavar.

Cam had bought some food for the team, Vienna thanks him, giving him a hug and then munching on her fries.

"Who helps you with your laundry?" Nick asked Nelson, going up to him. Nelson looks over to Vienna who was fooling around with Cam Scott.

"Vienna helps me but I know how to do my own laundry." He nodded his head, taking a sip of his drink.

"You were apart of the original team, right?" Nick questions.

"Yeah, I came to the first ever try out."

"Did you think you were going to make the team?"

"Hell no." Nelson laughs, shaking his head and grabbing a chicken nugget strip. "Because it was a 17 AAU try out. I just went for fun honestly, I didn't know who Cam was."

Vienna walks over after talking to Jay and Cam. She wrapped her arm around Nelson, smiling at the camera.

"How did you get on the girls team again?" Nick asked Vienna and she thought about it for a moment because she didn't remember.

"Uh.." she trails off and then Nelson looks at her. "Cam came to one of my games and then he recruited me, I guess. Right?"

Nelson nodded his head in confirmation. They then got mic'd up, sitting beside each other. They both had mic's under their shirts and Vienna smiles nervously.

"My name is Nelson Neumann, class of 2028. Born in Houston Texas, still live in Houston Texas. I hoop." Nelson explained to the camera, he looks over to Vienna for her to speak.

"I'm Vienna Anderson, class of 2028 as well. I was born in Toronto, Canada but then moved to Houston Texas. I also play basketball but I play many other sports." She nodded her head with a smile on her face.

She looks over to Nelson and laughs softly, covering her mouth.

"Not gonna lie, no disrespect to Cam but I didn't know who he was." Nelson shrugged his shoulders.

"How did you two meet?"

The two teenagers looked at each other, sharing a look. Nelson motions for her to answer the question and she took a breath.

"We met when I started playing for Cam's girl team. I also met him at my game since he was there with Cam, we 1v1'd and I beat his ass so." Vienna said cockily, letting out a laugh when Nelson gave her a side eye.

"We started dating a month later, we became super close. We've been dating for about 5 months now, right Vee?" He nudged her arm and Vienna nodded her head in agreement. "Time flies by fast man."

Vienna sat in the room beside Marie, her hair braided into two and she swung her legs back and forth. Nelson was outside the room, signing and taking photos with fans. The security guard told him that it was enough, one of the boys calling out Nelson's name but he had to leave.

Nelson walked into the room, Vienna's head turned to look at him. "I feel so bad bro. I feel like a bad person." He said, sitting beside his girlfriend. She frowned, running her hands through his curls.

"Why?" Cam Scott questions.

"I feel like one of those hollywood people. Like back when I wasn't famous, I talk to some famous person and they walk away I'm like damn. Because I know how that shit feels." Nelson explains as Vienna presses a soft kiss on his head.