𝟏𝟓. game 2 (boys)

VIENNA STOOD IN a room with the boys team. Mike goes over to her, asking if he can interview her for his instagram. She nodded her head. "For sure."

Nelson held the camera, filming for him. Mike pulls out a mic and then told Nelson to start filming.

"Who am I here with today?" He spoke into the microphone, leaning it towards Vienna for her to speak.

"Vienna Anderson."

"Have you ever been heartbroken before?" He asks her, Vienna snorts a laugh, looking over to Nelson. Mike's gaze goes to him and his jaw dropped. "Oh? Are we calling names right now?"

"I mean." She shrugged her shoulders but then shook her head. "Nah, let's just say something happened twice."

"Damn, I'm sorry to hear that."

"No, it's all good." She reassured, laughing.

"Alright well, Imma show you this song. It's called 'over you' and I want you to give me an honest opinion from 1-10."

"Okay." She nodded her head and put the headphones on. Vienna nodded her head to the beat, a smile on her face. "This is good."

"You think?" He asks when the song ends, Vienna nodded her head. "What do you rate it out of 10?"

"10/10. For sure." She assures and then the video ends there. Mike daps her up, thanking her. "No problem."

Nelson gave the camera to Mike, patting his back and then grabbing Vienna's hand. They walked over to a chair, she sat down and Nelson stood up but his hand grips on the back of the chair.

Cam and the game directors talked about the crowds because today's game was going to be packed.

"If your boys team doesn't play, then you take the Loss." He explained to Cam and he mumbled curse words under his breath. "But, your girls team will be fine as long as the crowds aren't as big."

Vienna looked up when they said that, a questioning look on her face. "What happens when the crowd is big?"

The game director looks at her, "Well then your team takes the loss."

"Oh." She muttered, frowning. Nelson looks down at her with the same expression. She turned to look up at him and he just pecks her lips. "What?"

"You're just too cute." He shrugged with a small smile and Vienna squints her eyes at him. Nelson ruffled her hair, "Its going to be fine. Cam will figure something out."

Just as he said that, Cam called everyone in. "Listen, when we—when we get on the court, I don't need ya'll taking pictures, I don't need ya'll talking to them, laughing, smiling, anything that's going to entice them to get on the court. It's going to be a collective effort if we're gonna play. It we don't get them off the court, we're gonna take a loss and we can't play the game."

Cam looks over to Nelson, speaking up once again. "So when ya'll get there, no fucking pictures." He looks straight at Nelson for a reason then over to Isiah. "Don't talk to nobody."

"Don't fucking talk." Nelson nudges Isiah.

"All you need to do is we have to collectively just get everybody to back up, we need to surround support and get everybody to back the fuck up." Can explains to all of them. "We need to fucking play two games today. Boys and girls. I'm not taking no Loss, push them, I'm not taking no fucking L."

"I'm being serious. If I get serious, ya'll gotta get serious." Zeddy exclaims, shaking his head.

"If we gotta be a dick head, so be it." Cam shrugged his shoulders.