Claimed By Him

By MonaLucianna

LaNae Sinclair is an 18 year old who has many dreams and aspirations but has yet to decide what route she wil... More

1| LaNae
2| The Baby
3| Tyra
4| Party Plans
5| Him Again
6| Progress
8| The Dinner
9| Peace
10| Her Appearance
11| A Change over
12| Decisions
13| Will Never Be The Same again
14| Torment
15|Rage
16| Double Betrayal
17| Amends??
18| Closer
19| Bae-cation (Part 1)
20| Bae-cation (Part 2)
21| Bali
22| Torture
23| What's Final (Part 1)
24| What's Final (Part 2)
25| Another one
26| Loraine
27| Unpleasant News
28| Stresses of Stresses
29| Who Cares
30| Turmoil
31| Fresh Start
32| Truth
33| Start Up
34| Opening
35| No Peace
36| Shambles
37| Time Out

7| The Unexpected

1.4K 112 15
By MonaLucianna

"So wah you a cook?"

DeShawn asked, we were on a video call. I don't know how it happened, but he and I have grown real close, and calls became a frequent thing. Most of the time, it's him calling me and if I don't pick....him get all miserable. I also found out that he had a playful and nice side.

"Nuh hear mih seh mih ago fry some wata?" I replied.

"C'mon, tell mih wah you a cook nuh, b."

He developed the habit of calling me "b" and whatever I say, he refuses to call me something else that was proper. So I stopped trying and made him do as he pleased.

"Garlic and butter shrimp. Mih ago eat that with white rice caz that's all weh deh here." I finally told him what I was doing.

"Eee, who and you deh home?"

He asked. I looked at him, he was smoking. I have never seen DeShawn not smoking before.

"Mih one."

"Ah, send mih yu address mih a come over."

He said and cut the call before I could protest.

Bruh, mih never ave man ova yah before....! Mih fih send him mih address tho...kmt

I ended up deciding to send my address to him. About an hour later, I saw a black Mark X pull up in the driveway then I got a text on my phone.

Mih outside.

I let out a shakey breath, I don't know why I'm so nervous. I went to open the grill and my heart was hammering in my chest. He got out of the car and walked up to me. His eyes scanned my body and I saw his expression darken.

"Wah this yaa wear??" I rolled my eyes. I was wearing a black spaghetti strapped crop top and jean shorts.

"Nuh mih yaad mih deh?? Yaa come in or you ago stand out yah so and cuss over wah mih ave on??"

He hissed his teeth and I stepped aside to let him pass before closing back the grill. He smells good as always. I went inside and found him seated on a couch, typing away on his phone.

"You want some a wah mih cook or you nuh nyam from people??" I asked.

"Mih a come." He muttered. I rolled my eyes for the millionth time and went into the kitchen, he came in some time after and sat down on a kitchen tool at the fruit island. I placed a plate in front of him and was kind enough to give him a glass of guava juice. I sat across from him with my portion.

"You can cook mon." He took a bite then looked at me with a smile.

"Nuh you say wah day yah say mih a baff hand??" I playfully rolled my eyes.

"You look like one."

After we finished eating, he offered to wash the dishes and I went up to my room. I was laying on my stomach when he came up and laid on top of me.

"DeShawn, come off a mih!" He rolled over with me, and this time, I was on top of him. I eased up, so I was straddling his waist, and he moved his hands up and down the sides of my hips.

"A fly you fly come here??" I asked him. He was back to being on his phone.

Look like him ave an addiction to him phone or something.

"No eno, just less traffic and mih did deh a Mandeville. Mih never know seh you live a Christiana. So close to me." He replied.

"Oh, you live at Mandeville, or are you just there for now?? You look like a Town man." I questioned him.

"Just there for now, a do some business here, you seet?? Yeah, Kingston mih come from." He answered. I made the move to get off him, and he stopped me.

"Lay down pon me if you want lay down. Nuh come off." He said. I ended up laying down on top of him, and I didn't know when I fell asleep.

When I woke up, I was hugging a pillow, and DeShawn was nowhere to be found. I got up groggily and went to search for him. On the top of the staircase, I could hear him yelling from the living room, and as I inch closer down the stairs, I could hear his voice much clearer.

"Mih tell headquarters seh wih want more fucking man? Who mih tell fih call fih a next squad?....A bloodclaat information wih a gather before wih mek any rass move!....Duncan naa come fuck up fih mih operation like how him fuck up fih him own and mek e man dem know seh we deh pon dem....Tell Duncan seh if him try mek no more decision inna somo weh ano fih him business mih ago put a bullet inna the next knee!"

"Shawn..." I called out groggily, rubbing my eyes. He turned around, and the fury on his face slowly faded away.

"Cooper...Later mih call you back. This nuh ova eno." He said to the person on the phone and hung up.

"Wahm, B?" He came closer to me.

"Woke up and didn't see you...."

"Did affi go answer a call." He said softly and wrapped his arms around my waist. The silence that came after was intense, and then he broke it by claiming my lips. I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him back, and then I was lifted up off the floor. I quickly lapped my legs around his waist and his hands moved to cup my ass just as quick. The kiss grew even more passionate and he nipped and sucked at my lips, it was a war to get access to my mouth and I lost in a jiffy. His tongue ever so gently caressed mine while his lips told another story and it was driving me crazy.

He pulled away to let me breathe with a grin on his face.

"Mind you mek mih fuck you yah so eno." He whispered, his voice had gotten even more deeper. I don't know if it was his voice, what he said or the idea of being fucked in the living room where my mother could walk in any moment but I was incredibly turned on and I moved my hips back and forth grinding against his rock hard abs.

He carried me to a nearby chair and I straddled his lap. One more makeout session and I pulled up his shirt and I saw something that shocked me to the core.

"What's...what's that??" I pointed at the object on his waist.

"A mih gun....for protection. Nuh worry mon, it licensed." He removed it from the holster and placed it on the table beside the chair. I shook my head a little and moved away from that event, I removed my shorts then I continued to lift up his shirt and he cooperatively lifted up his arms to let me take it off. Once that was out of the way, I moved to unbuckle his belt but he held my hands, stopping me.

"You nuh ready fih that yet, B." He smiled. I could see that he was very aroused and that must be real painful.

"You sure...??"

"Yeah, come yah...." He grabbed me by my throat and pulled me forward on to him. A moaned escaped my lips.

"Hmm...see how you look innocent and you love when man squeeze you pretty likkle throat..." He whispered sexily into my ear. I bit my bottom lip and my hips that had another mind of its own rubbed against his bulge.

"DeShawn....please..." He was slowly making circles on my clit through my panty while he kissed and sucked on my neck, he was attacking my sweet spot.

"Please what, Nae....??" His hot breath fanned my neck.

Mih pride naago mek mih tell him fih finger me. Lord, show him a sign!

"Nae." He rubbed faster. I whimpered out loud.

Ohhh, fuck it!

"Can't take this no more...! Finger mih pussy please....!" The moment I said that my panty was shifted to the side and his thumb was immediately coated with the evidence of my arousal.

"Fuck, you so fucking wet for me, B." He rubbed my clit and avoided my entrance, I was about to protest when his middle finger slowly entered me. It was a weird sensation because it was my first time being fingered after losing my virginity to someone who wasn't worth mentioning and I didn't have sex since. Yeah after my first I locked shop.

"Damn, so fucking tight. Little pussy can hardly take two fingers much less my cocky..." He commented. After that sensation faded away, I was a moaning mess. DeShawn spun me around so my back was against his chest and his free hand was rubbing my clit while he fingered me. I was at his mercy.

Ohh fuucckkk, him fingers dem magical!

"You ago cum fih mih now, B??" He whispered in my ear, licking the outer shell of my ear and bit down softly on my earlobe. My ears are super sensitive and he was using that to his advantage.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes yeesssss.....!!! Fuuucckkkk, DeShawn!!" His hands movement sped up.

"Yes, just like that, baby. That's my good girl." He coaxed in my ear and I saw white, my body trembled and jets of water squirted from my pussy.

Men who talk you through your orgasms are demons...!

"Oh...you're a squirter and a creamer?? You keep surprising me, B." He pulled his finger out and slowly rubbed my clit for a while.

"Open your mouth..." I parted my lips and he pushed his fingers into my mouth while his free hand gripped my throat.

"Suck them off....mhm...." He hummed in approval when he saw that I did as he said.

"Good girl..."

-------------
Author's Note✨️
-------------

OKAY!! Wah uno think bout mih likkle scene🥹?? A try mih best mek the chapters longer and get past this🤸🏽‍♀️ I will be updating pretty frequently....I will be back at school the 18th of September and I will still be updating regularly caz...first days of skl we don't do shit, that means tons of free time🥴 Until the next note, guyzz😗❤️🫶🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 1.7K 23
Nineteen year old Asania leaves an abusive relationship with her ex boyfriend and focuses on school where she met her bestfriend Zenya. Asa isn't loo...
65.4K 7.2K 46
This story is told from two perspectives. From someone who longed for all life had to offer, KalΓ­anna, who had the ideal life that many would kill fo...
140K 7.9K 32
"I was so obsessed with you that I had to get therapy because I refuse to believe this was Normal behavior." ________________________________________...