Catching the Waves~ 🌊JJ Mayb...

By penguinbaby1864

Aurora Lili Routledge, or as everyone calls her; Rory, is the twin sister of John B Routledge. With the summe... More

Catching The Waves~ JJ Maybank
Playlist :)
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two.
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two.
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five.
Chapter Thirty Six.
Chapter Thirty Seven.
Chapter Thirty Eight.
Chapter Thirty Nine.
Chapter Forty.
Chapter Forty One.
Chapter Forty Two.
Chapter Forty Three.
Chapter Forty Four.
Chapter Forty Five.
Chapter Forty Six.
Chapter Forty Seven.
Chapter Forty Eight.
Chapter Forty Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty One.
Chapter Fifty Two.
Chapter Fifty Three.
Chapter Fifty Four.
Chapter Fifty Five.
Chapter Fifty Six.
Chapter Fifty Seven.
Chapter Fifty Eight.
Chapter Fifty Nine.
Chapter Sixty.
Chapter Sixty One.
Chapter Sixty Two.
Character Aesthetics//Season Two//
Prologue//Season Two//
Chapter One. [S2]
Chapter Two. [S2]
Chapter Three [S2]
Chapter Four [S2]
Chapter Five [S2]
Chapter Six. [S2]
Chapter Seven. [S2]
Chapter Eight. [S2]
Chapter Nine. [S2]
Chapter Ten. [S2]
Chapter Eleven. [S2]
Chapter Twelve. [S2]
Chapter Thirteen. [S2]
Chapter Fourteen. [S2]
Chapter Fifteen. [S2]
Chapter Sixteen. [S2]
Chapter Seventeen. [S2]
Chapter Eighteen. [S2]
Chapter Nineteen. [S2]
Chapter Twenty. [S2]
Chapter Twenty One. [S2]
Chapter Twenty Two. [S2]
Chapter Twenty Three. [S2]
Chapter Twenty Four. [S2]
Chapter Twenty Five. [S2]
Chapter Twenty Six. [S2]
Chapter Twenty Seven. [S2]
Chapter Twenty Eight. [S2]
Chapter Twenty Nine. [S2]
/New Book/
Chapter Thirty. [S2]
Chapter Thirty One. [S2]
Chapter Thirty Two. [S2]
Chapter Thirty Three. [S2]
Chapter Thirty Four. [S2]
Chapter Thirty Five. [S2]
Chapter Thirty Six. [S2]

Chapter Twenty Nine.

270 9 1
By penguinbaby1864

~~~~

Out of touch in harmony...

Designer drugs from dead end streets...Break the air to feel the fall...Or just feel anything at all...

~~~~

Rory~

"UH-OH"

"You guys forgot your keys or something?"

"Need a tow?"

Kiara, Sarah and I were all out on the nose of Heyward's boat. Kie and Sarah sitting on the boats' edge as I stood beside Kie, my arm resting on her shoulder as we glared at the boys, who continued to tease us as the HMS Pouge glide closer to us.

"Hey girls..." I spoke up, lowly catching both of their attention. "Let's not give them the satisfaction of thinking this worked," I said.

"Of course not,"

"Absolutely not," They both agreed with me as we smirked to ourselves.

"You gotta admit, it was a bit funny?" John B smiled at us as all, earning nothing but icy cold glares from us.

"John B," Sarah warned him, sternly.

"Mastermind, huh?" Kie rolled her eyes at my brother while I kept my gaze cold and put on my poker face to seem angry.

"I'm always plannin'," My brother grins back at us.

"Some patriarchal bullshit," I replied.

"Yeah, that sucked," Sarah agreed with me, nodding her head.

"It's actually a miracle, we didn't kill each other," I added to Sarah's reply.

"You still love us, though, right?" JJ asked, a small smile on his face, as he looked at us, his striking baby blue orbs lingering on me a moment longer, as I try to keep on my poker face.

"Yeah, we'll see about that," I shrugged in response, seeing his cute--dimpled smile fall, although John B or Pope didn't notice that change. I tried harder to hold my poker face on and suppressed my urge to smile widely at him and squish his cheeks together to kiss his feather-soft pink lips.

"Yeah, whatever," Kie shrugged alongside me.

Pope leans down and throws that rope to Kie to tie off the Pouge with Heyward's boat, so that we could get on with them. "Here," He said as he did so. Kie ties off the boat, to stabilize it enough so we could all get into the Pouge.

"Hey, you still hate me?" My brother looks up at the blonde girl, a sincere look on his face as he tried not to show how bad he would feel if his new girlfriend already hated him.

"A little," Sarah nods, just to tease him further. 

"Yeah, um...we are gonna get you all back when you least expect it," Kie agreed.

"Watch your back, boys..." I flew them all a kiss, with a smirk on my face.

"Oh, well, I, for one welcome that challenge," Pope said.

"Me too," JJ nodded eagerly as I still tried to supress my urge to smile at him.

"So..." Pope said after a second. "did you guys, you know...?" He continued, enunciating the question.

"Reconcile our difference?" Kie finished his question in a mocking tone. The boys nodding.

"Not even close," I tutted, shaking my head as I leaned my elbowed on Kie's shoulder, who agreed with me, nodding her head.

"But..." Sarah spoke up, pausing for dramatic effect as the boys looked up at us all interested. "We are willing to work together," she informed.

"You know what?" John B looks like a cute puppy who has seen the beach for the first time as he smiles up at us. "That's a victory!" He celebrated along with JJ and Pope who whooped and laughed as he clapped.

"Yep! Woogity-woogity-woogity!" Pope and JJ did a handshake. 

A small smile slipped past me from their excitement as I looked to the other two girls and winked at them. 

"You know what it was, guys?" JJ laughed as he looked at John B and Pope. "Hydroponic!" he answered.

"Don't say that!" Pope shakes his head.

"Alright, shut up," John B rolled his eyes at the two boys bickering--whose conversation made me almost laugh out loud like an idiot--as my brother turns to look at us three again. "You guys ready to jack some loot?" He smirked.

"Ready as I'll ever be, Birdie!" I rolled my eyes at him, the smile breaking through.

"Yeah, whatever," "Yep" Sarah and kie replied as we all jumped into the Pouge. 

Sarah and John B getting engrossed in a conversation about how our night went on the boat, Kie and Pope laughing something as JJ held out his hand for me and I took it, jumping into the boat.

"You still mad at me, princess?" JJ asked, looking at me as he scratched the back of his head. He looked adorable when he was sincerely worried and nervous. 

"Hm...Maybe, I don't know," I shrugged, playing along to tease him more. "You did trick me..." I said.

"Uh...I'm sorry?" He said. "You know, we just wanted you all to be friends..." he added lowly. Everyone else on the boat too engrossed in their conversation to notice how close JJ and I stood.

"Yeah, well it didn't particularly work out so..." I tutted, looking away.

JJ grabs my chin softly to make me look at him again as my hands place themselves on his sides. "I'll make it up to you, babygirl..." He stated. "I promise," he added in a whisper, his hot minty breath falling on my ear as he pulled me closer.

"I'd like to see you try, 'cause I'm really...really mad at you," I smirked back at him. 

-----

[⚠ Warning: light sexual content ahead]

We had arrived back at the Chateau, John B parking the Pouge on our dock and JJ tying it up. Sarah and I sat at the front of the boat, waiting to get home and get fresh. 

Kie wanted to go home and shower and get ready, also needing to inform her parents as they were kind of like helicopter parents. And Pope had to get Heyward's boat back, so he dropped Kie along the way. 

JJ, John B, Sarah and i made our way back to the chat. 

We walked inside as John B went to the kitchen to grab a beer and Sarah stood with him, both of them talking about something.

"God, do you ever consume anything else other than beer, JB?" I frowned at him. I don't remember when was the last time I saw him eat a proper meal really.

"Says the girl who drinks beers for breakfast," He retorts back, Sarah chuckling under her breath at his reply.

"Oh fuck off, bastard," I rolled my eyes at him playfully, throwing the empty pack of lucky charms cereal box at his head on the way to my bedroom, down the hall.

"The truth hurts sometimes, baby sis!" John B yells.

I frowned, raising my eyebrows in a weird manner at his words. "I'm your twin, asshole!" I yelled back.

"Nope," He tutts at me and I hear Sarah laughing. I look over my shoulder to see JJ following after me, trying to suppress his laughter as he rolled his lips in. 

"I was born just twenty minutes after you, stupid," I replied.

"Yeah, but you are still my baby sis, Coco," John B countered, shrugging.

"I'm fully convinced you never graduated Kindergarten, Birdie, because that's not how it works..." I replied, walking back down the hall to him, talking to him like I was teaching a six year old something. "I'm your twin," I added. Sarah was doubling over with laughter at our small bickering in the corner.

"You are so mean to me!" John B pouted.

"Oh, you're such a big baby," I pulled his cheek, shaking his head, talking childishly as Sarah squealed and laughed harder, gripping the back of the chair at the coffee table.

"Ugh, get off," My brother swatts my hand away and walks out of the hall and onto the porch.

"Jesus...you guys are such kids, Aurora!" Sarah laughed, tears in her eyes.

"No, we're not kids...he's just stupid," I shrugged. "I'm gonna go shower, if you need a change of clothes grabs something from my room," I tell her. 

"Thanks," Sarah nods. "I'll go look after the baby for a while, though," She added, pointing her thumb towards the direction where my brother went, making me laugh as she took walks out onto the porch.

"You are in a good mood," JJ observes. I smiled softly to myself, biting down on my lip to stop it from widening as I shrugged and went to walk down the hallway again, towards the bathroom. "I love seeing you in a good mood," He added, following me again.

"Okay, don't get ahead of yourself...I'm still mad at you," I warned him over my shoulder. 

JJ suddenly grabs me, his strong arms around my waist as he leans down, his head near mine. The refreshingly soothing scent of weed, saltwater and his deodorant coating me. His hot, minty breath falling on my neck.

"I'm sorry, babygirl.." He whispered softly into my ear, shivers running down my spine. I feel his soft lips brush over my earlobe, my hand gripping his forearms that rested on my stomach. "Really, really sorry..." He kept on going.  Anticipation started building in me as I swallowed when he started to pepper open-mouthed wet kisses down my neck. I almost moaned out when he sucked on my sweet spot and pulled me back into his chest. 

"You tricked me into thinking you were missing me..." I plucked up enough courage to pull away from his strong, muscular arms, his warm embrace and his delicious torture on my neck. "And I was missing you too...that's why I came along," I added as I went to go ahead towards the bathroom door that was just at arm's distance, now.

I feel his large hand encircle around my arm and I was pulled back. I gasped when JJ caged me against the wall, his arms on either side of me, face a few inches away as his striking baby blue orbs--now slightly darkened--bore into my brown eyes.

"I did miss you..." he lets out a small breath that bounces off of my lips, which were parted. My heart beating rapidly, blood swirling and heat rising from how close he stood to me. "I missed you so much..." He enunciates, leaning forward, resting his forehead against mine. 

I was wholly focused on his eyes and lips that I didn't even notice when his hands moves and slid down my waist. I was letting out shaky breaths.

I really do turn to putty in his arms. 

"Liar," I taunted, just to tease him further.

"Hm...I know I missed you, babygirl..." He says, nodding softly. I felt his hands inching downwards. Tracing the skin of my thigh lightly, leaving goosebumps in their wake. I was still wearing my red floral short summer dress from yesterday, giving JJ easy access. "So, If I touch you between your legs right now, and find out if you are wet...who would be the liar then, Lili?" He smirked at me, his fingertips fading underneath the hem of my dress. "Because I know you missed me too..." He added.

"I did not," I replied, trying to play it cool, when I knew I was totally and completely aroused. 

"Oh, you did not?" JJ hums, his one hand going around my neck, pressing his entire body flush against mine. His fingers spreading on my neck, applying slight pressure but not too much that it'd hurt me, or my air supply would be cut off. "Let me see for myself, then, yeah?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

I let out a shaky breath, my hands on his waist, fingers hooked into the belt loops of his shorts. I was holding on to him for dear life, balance as well as pulling him closer to me.

"JJ..." I warn him, but it comes out shaky and breathy and moaning when he slips his hand under my dress completely. His long slender fingers pushing the material of my bikini bottoms aside.

"What's that, baby?" He smirked at me. His eyes fixated on me, lips parted slightly as he face was so close to mine, I could just lean forward an inch and our lips would connect. Our breaths mingling together, the atmosphere around us turning hot. "Be quiet, your brother's just outside, love," he said.

"Please..." I whispered, swallowing, his one hand still around my throat. 

"Oh, would you look at that," JJ's smirk widens as he dips his fingers through my wet folds, the pad of his fingers applying pressure and circling on the bundle of nerves on my clit. "You did miss me, babygirl..." He brushes our lips, breaths still bouncing off of each other's but our lips not connecting. He leaves me wanting more as I needed him to collide our lips. 

I was heaving and panting slightly, his fingers still between my legs, circling and flicking the bundle of nerves, the wetness increasing and pooling as my hips start to subconsciously move along with his rhythm.

"Oh, you look so cute when you are like this..." JJ taunts me, eyes dark.

My eyebrows stayed furrowed from the pressure that was starting to build deep in my belly and chills running down my spine as I looked at him. "JJ.." I moaned out his name.

"Look at you....my sweet babygirl," he cooes, his fingers working faster as I gasped and panted.

I was so close to my climax, his expert fingers working their magic between my legs, the pressure building when we heard footsteps coming back inside.

"JJ?" John B called out. "We plannin' on going down the wreck for lunch.." He added.

JJ's eyes were wide, mirroring my expression as he halted everything, becoming still as statues.

"Fuck," JJ lets out.

"Shit," I cursed, eyes wide as I pushed JJ back and quickly went into the bathroom and shutting the door behind me, starting the shower nozzle quickly to make Sarah and John B both think I was in here the entire time.

~~~~

~Chapter Twenty Nine~

Hello, ;))

hope this update finds you all well. Slightly spicy chapter, but JB cockblockin them was again fun to write.

This was a small filler chapter though, Let's see what happens next as they go to harvest the wheat *weed? :)* in the water.

anyway, enjoy the adventure :)

Happy reading!

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
SHARE

ALL THE LOVE.
-H

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 117 17
(Outerbanks fanfic)(SLOW UPDATES‼️) This is a second version of my baby sister book with jj but with John b and this one is gonna go off the outer ba...
125K 1.4K 28
What if the pogues were originally a group of 5, but one of them mysteriously died when they were 15. After John B and Sarah escape the island and f...
166K 3.2K 23
Theres a time in your life when everything seems to align. It's perfect. You feel like nothing could possibly go wrong. Then there's a time in your l...
38.7K 503 63
In which a girl falls for her brothers best friend. Will their love be strong enough to withstand the trials of a treasure hunt? In which a boy is c...