When I am with you 2: Reincar...

By fantasy98270

5 years ago porchay lost his memories of his lover Kim and Kim distance himself from porchay for his lovers s... More

Introduction
Missing part of my soul
You want him, sure Grave is ready, Be my guest
My broken heart is now shattered into pieces
My sweet dream
I couldn't forget your love
The angel is already taken
An Unidentified person
The demon is now back
Two devil's behind angelic face
Only Your smile can wash my anger
Never knew this would happen
Seal my soul with your love
Tell me more
It hurts to see your tears
The Quest for Enigma's Edge
Blood Moon Awakening
A Promise and a Quest
Echoes of Destiny
Whispers of the Abyss
Shattered Realities
Bound by Love
Love's intoxicating grip
‼️‼️Alert‼️‼️

No one is gonna steal you from me

278 23 16
By fantasy98270

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 5

Porchay's POV

I watched the box sitting on my bed.

"What it could be?" I thought.

"What if it's poison, Like the one from Urashima Taro's story and after opening this I will be old." I gasped.

"But how could it be possible I didn't save any turtle by thugs nor some type of submarine take me under the ocean giving me gifts," I said.

Gathering up courage I thought to open it. I closed my eyes for the impact but nothing came. So, I opened my eyes and saw a crystal inside the box.

"What is this?" It was an emerald bracelet and many more beautiful stones were carved. I took it and wore it on my wrist.

My eyes started to feel droopy and I was knocked out of bed.

The next day at night

Kim's POV

I wore my tuxedo and glanced at the mirror for the last time.

"I am not gonna give up easily," I whispered with a stoic expression.

Getting out of the house I walked up to my car and told the driver to go to the restaurant where the party was going on. After reaching there I went inside and everyone greeted me. I smiled politely and walked towards a couch slumping on it.

"Happy birthday, B'day boy." Sem walked up to me smiling widely.

"I won't thank you, coz I don't want to," I said annoyed he just laughed.

"I knew it but why look so angry." He asked.

"My mom told me to go on a date with a girl I don't even know." I sighed.

"Your mom gave you the worst birthday gift I think." He said sitting beside me sipping on his drink." And by the way, did porchay remember anything?" He asked.

"Nothing and the more he has someone he likes already, Now." I felt angry just thinking about some other man with my chay.

"Ouch! It's bad." He hissed gulping his drink. "Who is she coming here?" I lifted my gaze only to find a girl coming in my direction.

"She is the one my mom set me up," I said watching her approach us.

"Hello, Mr Kim, I am Janet, Nice to meet you." She said smiling politely at me.

"I should get going Bye Kim, Enjoy your date," Sem said waving his hands and leaving the spot.

"Nice to meet you, Miss.Janet." I said shaking hands with her. I ushered her to take a seat, She was good and very genuine,

At first, I thought it's gonna be some bitch but She seemed to be good to me. We talked for a while when she said she had a friend here. So, she went to her friend and I sat there alone.

I thought to get a drink, so I went to the drinks section and ordered a vodka for myself (well guys I don't know anything about drinks or wine so bear with it).

I wanna be wrecked tonight. As I gulped a shot, I asked for another one,

I was tapping on the table and watching the crowd when I saw porchay, who was wearing a simple Baby blue Over sized shirt and black ripped skinny jeans.

He was still looking so ethereal smiling at his friends.

"Why, why Can't you smile for me like before? Why did you forget everything about me?" I whipered annoyed and gulped 15 shots of vodka It kicked me. Then I saw Janet coming in my direction.

"Kim, are you okay?" She asked I just shook my head and asked her for a dance, to which she agreed, I grabbed her waist and watched porchay who was also glancing in my direction,

He watched me with a frown on his face but I averted my gaze giving my attention towards Janet.

But what angered me was when a boy approached porchay for a dance, which he thought for a moment and agreed.

No one's POV

Porchay watched Kim who was dancing with a girl, who was looking so beautiful.

"It's okay, she is perfect for you." He said tears glistening in his eyes. His friends were already dancing so he was alone but a boy approached him who looked so beautiful like an angel.

"Hello, Pretty boy, are you alone?" He asked with a smile.

"Umm, I-i came with my friends but they left me alone," Chay said frowning a bit.

"Then, Mind if I ask you for a dance?" He asked.

"U-uhmn-h." Chay stammered a bit.

"Don't worry I won't do anything." He said assuring the scared boy." Well, My name is Takahashi fumiya."

"I am porchay anurak." Porchay said shaking his hands with the boy.

"Nice to meet you porchay, Now can I have the dance with you." He said kissing the back of porchays hand.

"Umm, Okay," Chay said and the boy brought him on the dance floor.

He grabbed Porchay's waist and put Porchay's hands on his shoulders, He swayed their body on the music pulling the youngers body close to his.

"Can I say something, porchay?" He asked looking into Porchay's big doe eyes. Chay nodded.

"You are so beautiful," Fumiya whispered, Chay felt his cheeks heat up making the older chuckle at the boys cuteness.

But unknown to them someone was shooting daggers in their direction, Chay felt uneasy so, he excused himself and left the place immediately.

Fumiya watched Porchay's retreating figure. "Now everything is clear, why he has that necklace and why Hades want him."

Porchay went out, Inside an alley beside the restaurant feeling a bit stressed and watched the moon. His eyes teared thinking about Kim with another girl.

"Hey, boy are you alone here?" He turned around when he heard a voice. He found a drunk man in his early 40's

"Look I am not in a good mood leave me alone." He said in a stern voice.

"Ha, do you think I will let you leave easily huh, Well you look ravishing." He said grinning and approaching the poor boy.

"Stay away or I will scream." He said fear was lacing in his voice But before he could say anything the man put his hands on Chay's mouth blocking him from screaming. His voice muffled.

The man started to sniff his neck biting it porchay was struggling but it wasn't any use so, he Bite on his hands making the man stop his action while holding his bleeding hands from Porchay's biting.

"You bastard." Saying this he banged the beer bottle on Porchay's head making his head bleed. The man laughed grabbing Porchy's collar and bringing him up, smirking.

"You think you can beat me huh!!!!! Little slut." Saying this he brings his face close to Porchay's face.

"Please leave me," Porchay said crying. The man just smirked and was about to kiss Porchay, Porchay closed his eyes feeling tired from struggling and accepting his truth.

"Phi'kim, Please Help me." He thought in his mind when he heard the man's scream. the grip on his collar loosened, He opened his eyes only to meet Kim who was beating the man furiously, and screaming at him.

"HOW DARE YOU TO TOUCH HIM HUH!!!!!!!!!!" He screamed punching the man in his guts with full force the man coughed blood apologizing but Kim wasn't in the mood to listen.

He just continued to beat the one who tried to hurt his angel not like the last time when he was holding the responsibility of the teacher but this time he was angry like only god knows the man was going to survive the beating.

"YOU TRIED TO LAY YOUR FILTHY HANDS ON HIM, HUH I AM GONNA KILL YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT," He beat the man to the pulp until the man was completely knocked out.

Kim watched the body lying lifelessly on the ground. His eyes were bloodshot. " HE IS MY ANGEL ONLY MY NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO TOUCH HIM, UNDERSTAND HUH!!" He screamed kicking the body one last time.

After the beating was done he turned to porchay whose eyes were wide, Blood was oozing from his head and his body was trembling. His eyes soften watching porchay. He approached the scared boy and crouched down to his level.

"Please don't hurt me," Porchay said trembling backing up a bit. It broke Kim's heart his angel was scared of him.

"Look I am Kim, Angel Everything is okay, Hmm." Kim hummed scooting closer to Chay. He took Chay in his embrace. stroking his back.

"Don't worry, Phi is here angel." He soothes Chay with his soft voice.

"P-phi, d-don't l-leave me, I-i-i- am s-scared and A-alone," Chay said sobbing on Kim's chest gripping his clothes.

"Don't worry I am here Angel, Your Phi is here and I won't leave you again." He said hugging porchay tightly. After a few moments crying stopped only snores could be heard signalling that porchay dozed off. Kim picked porchay and walked to his car, He put porchay on the seat and took a seat beside him, Pulling him onto his lap.

"Call the doctor, I want him when I got home ASAP." He said to the driver, He nodded and messaged the doctor to come home and start driving. When they reached the mansion. He brought porchay with him picking him up in bridal style, He went inside and watched Aroon with the doctor.

"Master, Doctor Kang has come." Kim nodded and went towards a room, The Doctor said to wait ouside till he operated on Chay.

After 1 hour he came outside.

"He is okay, just let him rest for tonight, He will be okay by tomorrow. These are the medicines give him when he wakes up." He said handing kim the prescription

"Thanks, doctor," Kim said frowning. The doctor nodded and excused himself.

"Master Kim, Let me get the medicine for Nong Chay you should stay with him," Aroon said and kim nodded handing him the prescriptions.

Kim went inside the room to watch Chay sleeping with bandages on his head, He sat on the edge of the bed.

"Angel, I hope you will remember me," Kim said holding Chay's hands. " Coz I will be a living corpse without you."

Kim's eyes teared watching Porchay's face.

"Please angel remember your Phi, He is completely broken without you, He is yearning for your love angel, Please don't kill me like this." He said sobbing. In his whole life, he never cried for anyone.

"Please Angel your Phi wants you to love him, Don't leave him behind, I want you, Angel, My days are so lifeless without you." He wiped his tears and kissed Porchay's palms and his forehead before activating the shield around porchay and leaving the room.

Porchay's POV

I was In a park sitting on a bench when I saw a figure approaching me and i realised. it was phi'kim coming in my direction I smiled when he was completely standing in front of me.

"How are you, angel?" He asked with a smile.

"Phi'kim I remember everything, plz don't leave me now," I said and he smiled at me beautifully.

"I know angel, I know and I am not going anywhere." He said hugging me tightly. I smiled in his chest.

But he disappeared in the blink of an eye. I was now standing there helplessly, I dropped to the ground and cried.

"You told me, you promised me you would be there with me and would never leave me, You are a liar Phi'kim, I hate you!!!!." I screamed out loud.

"Phi'kim, Phi'kim!!" I woke up mumbling his name. I inhaled air sharply calming me down. I checked my surroundings and realized I wasn't in my room, It's not even My house!!! I screamed internally.

When I remember tonight's incident, a man tried to harass me and Oh no, Mr.Kim !!!

"Wait, Whose house is this? And where I am?" I mumbled and got up from the bed exiting the room. The house was dark but the house looked huge. I get startled when I heard some noise.

"Who can be it?" I thought and being a curious cat I followed the noise with each step it started to clear and looked like someone was singing. I was now in front of a room when I hear the faint melody coming from the other side.

I twisted the door knob and the door opened. I take a peek inside My mouth Agape when I see Mr.Kim playing a guitar.

"--I just needed sometime ooooh,

But when you are gooooone,

I feel so alone, without you oh oh,

Waking up alone,

These cold wrinkled sheets,

Missing your warmth,

Please fill my day's with color's,

Fill this empty side,

Take me to your world,

I wanna feel your selfless love,

Just wanna see you smiiiiiiile,

Is it a crime, tell me baby It's a crime?,

Even though we are together,

I still feel you are so far,

I wanna fall in your trap again, oh oooo,

I just wanna fell in your trap again.........., oh oh"

I started to cry watching him playing, But my eyes widened when I saw the same necklace of phi'kim hanging on his neck.

I never noticed it coz he always wears a suit but now he was just wearing a T-Shirt. I backed up My legs started trembling and my eyes started watering.

"Phi'Kim, Mr.Kim is my Phi'kim." I sobbed holding the flower vase which was kept there.

My legs trembled making me fall on the ground as the flower vase also hit the ground making a loud thud,

I was about to get up but I stepped on the broken piece of vase, I winced in pain holding my foot which was bleeding now.

"Porchay." I got startled when I saw Phi'Kim standing there.

"Ph-" Before I could say anything his eyes widened.

"What the fuck?" He cursed. Huh, did he just curse?

Hey sweets, Hope you like this chapter, and stay tuned for more Guess what, Today is my B'Day and I have something to say, I am going to write a new Kim Chay FF If anyone is interested tell me in the comment section.

Miss you, Mamma,

Jaa-ne~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a nice day~~~~~

Arigato~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 650 23
Porchay Anurak is a sweet and shy boy who is a bit antisocial. One day he meets his new devilishly beautiful English teacher but with just one mistak...
972 75 48
"Do opposites truly attract or do you get comfortable with a person like you?" I asked him while gazing at the stars. "I think neither is true" he r...
68K 3.1K 53
............. ON GOING ......... ⚠️ FULL OF STRONG SMUTS INSIDE " please.... please promise me you won't let me go p'kim " i cupped his face while t...
2.2K 223 18
Eagle A bird that will fly alone at very high altitude and have a sharp eyesight to detect its prey also it is fearless and never ever surrender to t...