The Mafia's Pillow Bride

By NanaAdjoaFrimpong

Ever seen a beauty before. With the ass and breast . Then you must be referring to Valentina Green. She isn't... More

Stolen Kiss
Rey Mysterio Bunny
Jealous Mafia
Mission Gone Wrong
Marking Her
Donnelly
An ex
Tears
Breakfast In Bed
Memories Back
Instagram Notification
Lost Of Appetite
Lost Balance
DCBA Girls
Switching
Surprise Date
πŒπˆπ—π„πƒ π’π”π‘ππ€πŒπ„ π’πˆπ“π”π€π“πˆπŽπ
First Kiss
Bleeding Heavily
Little Note
Critical condition
New Member Coming
Location Sent
Party Scandal
Κœα΄€Κ€α΄…α΄‡Κ€ α΄€Ι΄α΄… α΄…α΄‡α΄‡α΄˜α΄‡Κ€
Can't Promise
Taken Advantage
ID CARD
Intruder alert

Married

475 11 0
By NanaAdjoaFrimpong

The drive home was so quiet as Min Joon focused his gaze on the road whiles Yenny looked outside.

She felt a burst of emotions. Her mind flooding with questions. She gently rubbed on her belly . Min Joon looked at her direction and saw that but frowned at her action.

" Ahem " Yenny coughed .

Her intentions of doing that is to get Min Joon attention but he just focused on the road not looking in her direction.

" My next appointment for the doctor's check up is next week . Would you follow me to see how the baby is doing" Yenny cleared her throat .

Min Joon gazed at her belly for some seconds then turning his focus back to the stirring wheel. Yenny saw this fuming in anger .

" What have l done . You know something the baby is for both of us . So you must at least care for the baby and l " Yenny angrily said .

" Get down " Min Joon said .

" Wait what " Yenny shocking asked .

" Get down from the car " Min Joon yelled .

Yenny shivered at his tone .

" Am not going to do that . Min Joon am now your wife it either you accept or l make you " Yenny held the car door .

Min Joon angrily got down from the car going to Yenny place . He angrily opened the door pulling out a yelling Yenny .

" Min Joon you can't do this to me . Am your wife " Yenny screamed .

But her effort where all  fatal as Min Joon drove off leaving her . Yenny threw her hands in the air feeling stranded .

" God help me please " Yenny started to pray .

" Hmm what a nice chick there " a drunk old man bit his lips crazily.

Yenny heared it but pretended not to.

The old man approached her moving around her in circles.

" Hey Miss Sexy " he eyed

Yenny rolled her eyes at his gestures . The old man became enraged.

" Please leave me alone and mind your business old man " Yenny said.

" I will spare you seeing that this body and make me sweat within a minute" the old man replied.

" Whatever " Yenny rolled her eyes .

" So arrogant, but as l said l will let it slide "

The old man stretched his arms aiming it to Yenny's  breast . A hard slap landed on his cheeks from Yenny palms.

He moved closer to Yenny raising his hand at Yenny . He reached closer to her cheeks intending to hit her . Yenny closed her eyes for the slap but nothing came .

Still nothing came . Her heart started to pound hardly . The next thing she heard was the crackings of something.

It sounded more like bones . The old man screamed out loudly.

" Let me go aaaa please" he cried .

" So you can beg but when she did what did you do " a muscular voice said .

The old man went on his knees approaching Yenny legs but was kicked into the skies .

Yenny opened one of her eyes to see the scene. The old man landed on the floor with blood oozing out from his nose and ears .

Yenny vomited right into of them .

" So sorry " she apologized .

Another man came to the man who hit the old man handing him a bottle of water .

" Take this . Are you fine " the blonde guy gave the water to Yenny .

She poured it in her mouth spatting it out.

" I think so " Yenny smiled.

" Okay. " the blonde man smiled .

" Thanks . Can l know your name "  Yenny asked

" Jace "

" Yenny by name "

They both shaked each hands .

" Mind me taking you home "  Jace offered .

" Hmm but l prefer a cab to take me home . Quite don't know where exactly my new home is " Yenny looked away .

She felt shy .

Jace chuckled . Most girls would die to take a ride with him to get close to him . But this particular lady was an exception as she declined his offer .

" I will order one for you then " Jace said .

" James order a cab now "

The guy who gave him the water took out his phone ordering a cab . He is Jace personal assistant. He looked dashing in his black suit and black shade . Such a killing combination.

" The cab driver will be here in the next 10 minutes"

¶¶¶¶>

( 10 minutes later )

The cab parked infront of the three black S.U.V

" Take my card when you need anything call me " Jace brought out his card .

Yenny took it and warmly smiled at him getting into the car . The car sight soon left .

" Hmm . I like her " Jace evilly smiled .

" Sir what do we do about him " James starred at the drunk old man weak on the floor .

" Torture him make sure he never remembers this day or even see the days to come " Jace entered the car .

James was left with two other body guards to deal with the man .

••••••

( Min Mansion)

The cab stopped at a big mansion which glamorously stood on the land .

" This your fee " Yenny stretched her arms to give the driver his money.

" You keep it " the driver said.

" Thanks " Yenny said as the driver left .

" A new beginning start , l promise you that today you will only have happiness . Mommy is going to work hard to give you a better future. I would make your dad fall for me " Yenny gently smiled at the mansion.

She walked into the maison. She scanned the building. The where many paintings around the house . Some where of a woman and others where of scholarships.

" Wow he was brilliant" Yenny starred at one of the scholarship.

That was presently the lastest award bagged by Min Joon three months ago after expanding his business to the entire continent.

The most influential, richest billionaire businessman .

That the award her bagged .

" Don't touch it with that hands of yours . It expensive" Min Joon warned from behind.

Yenny stopped her fingers form coming into contact with the award. She turned to her newly husband.

" Sorry . Where would l be sleeping from now going. In your room " Yenny smiled .

" Nope the next room " Min Joon calmly sipped his tea .

Yenny nodded and left the place looking for her supposed new room.

•••••

♥︎♥︎S̶U̶M̶M̶M̶E̶T̶S̶ M̶A̶N̶S̶I̶O̶N̶ ♥︎♥︎♥︎

" Mommy you are back" little Rhett jumped into his mother's arms .

Valentina lovely carried him in her hands.

" I missed you baby " Valentina lovely smiled.

Rhett smiled back .

" Finally you decided to come home " Ariel came out of the kitchen with the apron tied around her waist .

She untied it putting it on the table.

" So sorry it not intentional" Valentina placed Rhett on the ground.

" Have you eaten cause breakfast is ready"

" Wow you decided to cook l really missed it " Valentina held Rhett hands heading to the table.

" Lazy girl"

Ariel served the breakfast.

" Mommy when will l start school" Rhett asked .

" In two days baby "

" I also can't wait to go back to shooting" Rhett smiled.

" You will do that over the weekends but only for a couple of hours so you can focus on your studies " Valentina said .

Rhett signed .

" Am with you remember am your mom's manger so if she doesn't allow you shoot then she too won't act " Ariel said .

Rhett jumped on his feet .

" Thanks Aunty Ariel"

" It nothing, better finish your food so we can play chess " Ariel encouraged.

" Wait you guys now play without me since when" Valentina asked .

" Since ages am his aunty of course " Ariel chuckled.

Rhett left the table after he completely finished every single grain on his plate . He washed the dishes going back to his room to play video games .

" You have to start filming your upcoming movie . It happens that your stepsister is the main lead " Ariel stated the news she got from the director.

" Okay send me my schedule l want to take some rest " Valentina headed up to her room.

•••••

( Next Day ~~ Min Mansion)

" Arrrgh" a frustrated Yenny screamed .

She had cut this ringing phone but it seems to never stop.

She picked up the call .

" What the heck is it " Yenny yelled at the caller.

" Chill Pipe" the caller said .

Yenny rubbed her eyes looking at the callers name .

" Sorry Dai " Yenny felt sorry.

" Well pregnancy really is changing your mood . Still you bring back the memories when l too was pregnant" Daisy became sad .

" You still remember Ivy " Yenny too became sad .

Ivy is the deceased daughter of Daisy who lost her just after a month of birth .

" Let not get emotional. So l got a job for you . It at the place l work but you are going to work as a waitress. That the only job l could get you " Daisy informed .

" Thank you so much Dai . This would at least feed me and my baby for now . From a stripper to waitress this  is better " Yenny smiled.

" You must be here at 6 pm to start work "

" Got it thanks "

The call hanged up .

" By now Min Joon is at work . I need to get something to eat am super hungry." Yenny got into the bathroom refreshing herself.

It 3 pm right now , left with 3 hours to 6 pm.

" You are awake Yenny " Mrs Killa greeted .

Yenny smiled

" Good morning ma "

Mrs Killa eyes widen . She was completely different from what she expected the young lady to be . She expected a rude , proud girl to see this morning but it the opposite.

" Sit down l prepared breakfast " Mrs Killa said .

" You didn't need to l could have it for the three of us . Let me help you ma " Yenny planned to enter the kitchen .

She was stopped by a hand . It was Mrs Killa.

" You are pregnant, you need not to do anything risky which could harm the baby " Mrs Killa stopped her .

Yenny smiled and got to the sit . Soon breakfast was served .

" I specially made this for you . It helps pregnant woman like you in their early trimester" Mrs Killa passes the tea to Yenny .

She drunk it with no questions.

" Thanks ma "

" Don't call me that . Just call me Nanny"Mrs. Killa corrected .

" I can't call you that " Yenny objected .

" If you can't then l won't talk to you " Mrs Killa stood up leaving the table.

" Na nn y " Yenny stummered.

" Good . You are respectful" Mrs. Killa praised .

" I need to get ready for work Nanny . I will take my leave " the dragging sound of the chair could be heard as Yenny stood up .

" Work . Where and in this state " Mrs .Killa was worried.

" You don't need to be worried. It a job as a waitress in a bar " Yenny confidently said .

" I don't trust this job . I will send a bodyguard to escort you by sending you and bringing you " Mrs Killa said .

" No need Nanny but if you insist fine but please inform him not to meddle in my affairs ." Yenny calmly said .

••••

( 6 : 30 pm ~~ Raining Fancy Bars  )

Yenny ran into the building getting into the changing room to get change into her uniform .

She raised the shirt and skirt up looking sternly at how short it was .

" This will surely not even be able to cover my whole body.  How do l wear this in such a condition. It like am the old stripper" Yenny cried .

She wore it after much contemplation.

" It just temporary till l get a proper job " she assured herself.

She walked into the reception where only VVIP members where based . Only three ladies here the rest where man .

" Shit " she cursed in her head .

" Babe calm down don't stress the baby " a whisper came from her ear .

" I know that Dai but l don't feel good in such situations" Yenny revealed .

" Take a deep breath it only for money " Dai said and continued serving the customers

" Please can l have your order " Yenny smiled at the man .

" You know something you can be my order why don't you spend the night with me " the man with a protruded belly said .

" Sorry but am not like the others . Can l have your order "  Yenny kept her calm .

" Holy Moly that a fully well packed damsel" a brown haired man bit his lips .

" Would you stop that fucking act here " Min Joon shut the trap of his friend .

" Why should l . If l have a night with her she will surely get pregnant in a week " Ashton drank his wine .

" Only if you want me to cut your tongue. That my woman and she is carrying my baby " Min Joon sturdy looked at Ashton

" She is the stripper" Ashton raised his brown

" Point of correction Miss Min " Min Joon corrected directly watching at the man and Yenny .

The old man stood up pulling Yenny closer to him .

" Darling easy  " the old man got more closer to Yenny  .

Yenny looked away waiting for the help of others but none came . Everyone looked at them still continuing their activities as if they didn't see what happening.

A man with a cap caught Yenny attention. She was stunned seeing he looked like Min Joon.

" Min Joon " Yenny cried .

As if that what Min Joon was waiting for . He pounced on the old man hitting him mercilessly.

A gun was pointed at Yenny as one of the old man's bodyguard held Yenny captivate .

" Min Joon " Yenny cried out this time Min Joon turned to his wife who's wrist was held tightly.

" Let her go " Min Joon said .

Even before he could say much a strong puch landed on his cheeks taking him away .

" Min Joon " Yenny screamed out .

Ashton rush to his friend beating all the bodyguard without pity

Yenny was let go as the bodyguard was beaten badly.

" Let go of me " Min Joon said .

Yenny slowly shifted away from him .

Min Joon stood up from the floor getting into his car .

This time Yenny was fast enough . She got into the driver's sit refusing to allow Min Joon drive .

" Get down now " Min Joon demanded.

" This time am not going to listen " Yenny demanded .

" Just for today Yenny this shouldn't repeat itself where you take my place " Min Joon sighed.

The two drove off as Ashton tried to catch up with them .

" Shit " Ashton hit his leg on the stone he groaned in pain.

" Hey handsome mind warming this cold weather for me " a passenger by asked .

" Such freak bitch let heat you up " Ashton also drove off with the girl .

••••

( MIN MANSION)

" What happened to him Yenny " Mrs Killa asked helping Yenny take Min Joon to his bed .

His room was painted white with a black bedsheets .

The was a picture of him and a boy who looked like him but abit older .

Yenny didn't have time to think about how his room was decorated .

" Nanny please go to bed l will take over from here " Yenny escorted Nanny out of the bed .

" Let me guess you want me to make you pregnant again so you can tie me down more." Min Joon got up from the bed

" How can you say that " Yenny asked

" Isn't that why you asked for marriage" Min Joon rudely replied

" No Min " Yenny tearfully said

" Shut the hell up " Min Joon yelled frightening Yenny

Min Joon eyes lingered at Yenny bare chest as he moved closer to her . Yenny stood at the same spot shaking.

Finally when Min Joon got to her he pulled her to him using his fingers to rip away her shirt.

" Let me make the best of the night " Min Joon said.

Yenny stood there not moving.

Min Joon hand felled on Yenny bare skin deepen his fingers in it . Yenny held back her tears as she tried to cover her bare chest now exposed.

Min Joon was only getting started . He held Yenny wrist which was already red from the bodyguard tight holdings.

He pressed on it making Yenny yelped out in agony .

Yenny bent down escaping from him under his armpit. She ran to the bed and trip landing flat on it .

She rolled over looking at Min Joon who had already got to her side .

He locked her down with his well built body .

" Please let me go " Yenny pleaded.

" No tears can set you free " Min Joon declared.

" Am pregnant ...our baby " Yenny looked him in the eye .

Min Joon got off her moving backwards.

" Leave before a second clocks " Min Joon firmly said .

" Min Joon "

" Now "

Yenny could only help but ran away from her fierce husband. It was as if she had married a beast.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 149 25
ONGOING, SLOW UPDATES. Thank you for reading though! As a young girl you had always believed that monsters as they seemed, were always big creepy th...
88.4K 1.8K 19
Addy is an only child, she was sweet, kind and caring. She loved her family, but one day her mother died, her father turning cold-hearted. He started...
2.2M 54.1K 195
Valentina Williams that is the girls name of this story, or at least she thought it was. Turns out that her whole life is a lie. Her real name was Va...
5.1K 92 39
NEW STORY ALERT (THE MAFIAS BRIDE) (One night stand with the πŸŽ―πŸŽ―πŸŽ―πŸŽ―πŸŽ―πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”) (This story is filled with ,πŸ’”heartbreaksπŸ’”πŸ’”,betrayals...