Social-Suicide

By Romanogersroyalty

(warning: signs of suicidal thoughts, attempted suicide, abuse, bullying and harassment) Natasha Romanoff is... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 40

Part 39

138 8 0
By Romanogersroyalty

The hotel was full of hustle and bustle, many people who had heard the great new took a moment to congratulate the red head on her win. She of course thanked them before making her way over to her friends who were waiting patiently in the dinning hall for them.

"Oh my god, Laura, look at you." Natasha gushed as the brunette turned to face her, her baby bump on full display

Laura smiled, caressing her protruding bump "I feel like a whale." She admitted

Natasha rolled her eyes "you look fantastic."

Cooper quickly reached for his aunt at the sight of her and Natasha quickly took him from his father. The little boy laid his head on her shoulder and began to play with the arrow necklace that was clasped around her neck.

Natasha smiled down at the little boy in her arms and couldn't help but imagine her future children. It was no secret at this point that her and Steve are trying, it just hasn't happened yet but Natasha isn't giving up hope. Her and Steve are gonna have a baby one day, she knows it.

Especially with how much sex they've been having.

"You did great Tasha." Clint complemented as the hostess lead them to a large rectangular table

Natasha smiled at the man who has been a saving grace to her in recent years "thank you."

Clint shrugged "only telling ya' the truth."

Taking their seats at the large table, the hostess quickly placed a stack of plates in the center of the table and informed them that they were free to go.

Clint and Steve of course had the fullest plates by the time they all made it back to the table, taking full advantage of the buffet. Laura also had a hefty plate but gave her husband a warning look not to go there.

Natasha on the other hand, stuck with a nice salad and some pasta, making sure to share some with her nephew.

Seeing this, her husband quickly dished some things on to her plate from his own, earning a glare from the red head. He simply gave her a innocent look in reply, as if he had no idea what he did.

Dinner went by smoothly, the group sharing laughs and talking about the baby to come. Laura wasn't oblivious however, she saw the hint of jealousy in her friends eyes and she didn't take offense to it. She knows how hard her and Steve have been trying and it makes her remember the days when her and Clint struggled to conceive.

The young couple lead the young family out to the parking lot where a Uber was waiting to pick them up. They shared hugs and Natasha peppered Cooper's cheeks with kisses, causing the little boy to giggle.

It wasn't till the red head got to Laura that she realized there was a conversation to be made yet.

Laura pulled her friend into her arms, hugging her tightly "it's gonna happen." She whispered reassuringly

Tears prickled the red heads eyes as they parted and she gave the brunette a unsure nod. "How'd you know?" She asked

Laura sighed, glancing over her shoulder at her husband who was holding their half asleep son. She looked back to her friend, a small smile on her lips "you can try all you want, Nat, but I know. You smiled when Clint and I talked about the new baby, but I could see the hint of jealousy in you're eyes."

Natasha shook her head in shame "Laura-" she began

Laura shook her head and waved her off "it's okay. You can't hide what you're feeling from those who know you best." She looked over at Steve who was trying to keep the little boy awake so he was sleep throughout the night "you and Steve are gonna be great parents one day." She looked back at Nat with a smile "and I can't wait to be there to see it."

Natasha smiled once again and pulled the brunette into her arms, giving her one final hug before bidding goodbye to her.

----

Steve stood in front of the bathroom mirror, finnaly taking his suit off after the long day. Natasha sat on the corner of the hotel bed with a blank expression on her face, Laura's encouraging words echoing in her head.

Steve looked at her through the reflection of the mirror, unbuttoning his shirt as he made his way to her. He took a seat beside her and took her right hand in his causing her to look up at him, as if she's just now noticing his presence.

"What's wrong?" He asked her gently

Natasha shook her head, a small smile creeping to her lips "nothing." She replied "I'm just thinking about the talk Laura and I had earlier."

He nodded in understanding "care to share?"

Natasha pondered the question for a moment before shaking her head "nah, it was girl talk."

"Girl talk?" He questioned and she nodded, he pursed his lips "is that code for talking about your husband's behind their backs?"

Natasha smiled "maybe." She dragged out the words and Steve's eyes widened in faux shock

"Maybe?" He wrapped his arms around Natasha's waist and pulled her down to the bed, her back hitting the soft mattress. "Well that's okay, Clint and I were talking about you girls too." He admitted and it was Natasha's turn to give him a look of faux shock

"Really, well that's not nice, Mr. Rogers."

"Well it's not nice to talk about us behind our backs either, Mrs. Rogers." He leaned down and placed a kiss to her lips that caused the red head to moan as his tongue entered her mouth

Steve's lips trailed down the red heads jaw and down her neck to her cleavage, his arms snaking around her waist and unzipping her black dress.

Natasha watched him intently as he pulled the dress from her body slowly, lifting herself up on her elbows to help him take it off. Steve marveled at the sight before him, his wife clad in nothing but red lace lingerie.

"Is this victory sex because I won today, or I love you sex?" She questioned breathlessly as Steve's started to trail kisses up the inside of her thigh, making his way to her wet pussy

Steve looked up at her, his head not leaving it's position between her legs "both." He replied simply before pulling off the red lace panties slowly, teasing her.

Natasha whined at the slowness but quickly bite her lower lip as his tongue parted her folds and circled around her bundle of warmth.

"Steve." She moaned as his tongue entered her and her hands went to his hair, tugging on the short blond strands

It wasn't long before Natasha reached her first high of the night and Steve was licking a trail from her vagina to her cleavage. He took her left breast into his mouth, his tongue circling over the stiff nub while his hand played with the other.

A moan escaped the red heads lips as she wrapped her legs around his waist and arched her back, able to feel his growing bulge through his boxers.

Natasha quickly flipped them over, putting herself in control. She rolled her hips earning a appreciative groan from the man below her. His hands went to her hips guiding her as she dry humped him, her hands reached towards the waistband of his boxers pulling them off.

She had had enough of the foreplay and was ready to feel her husbands cock deep inside of her.

Throwing the fabric to the floor she waisted no time sinking down on to his cock, feeling pleasure in the way her pussy stretched to fit him. She waited a moment to get re-acquainted with the large member before riding him.

"Nat...fuck." he moaned, his eyes closing as he threw his head back against the pillow

It wasn't often that Steve would let her have control, but when he did he found himself unable to stop looking at her. His hands rested on her hips and he watched as she rode him, her large breasts bouncing with the force.

Natasha rolled her hips, able to feel her high about to come, she knew Steve was close to based on how loudly he had been moaning her name.

"Nat, I'm gonna-" his words were cut off as they came together, his hot cum shooting up inside of her and leaving her feeling full

----

After six incredible rounds of love making, Natasha was starting to get tired. In-between her legs were sore and she struggled to keep her eyes open.

Steve went to the bathroom, grabbing a wet washcloth and coming back a moment later. He cleaned Natasha up before throwing the towel to the side and taking her into his arms, the covers drawn over them.

Natasha leaned into his touch and relished in the feeling of his hands around her.

The two still panted heavily, out of breath from the earlier activities. None of them said anything for a long while and Natasha was beginning to think that Steve had fallen asleep. Just as she closed her eyes however she heard the familiar voice of her husband.

"You're definitely pregnant now."

Natasha chuckled softly at the comment, turning in his arms to face him "yeah?"

Steve nodded "hell yeah. If you're not then I'll give you free back rubs for a month."

Natasha chuckled at the little wager "you already give me free back rubs."

Steve shrugged his shoulders "I love you."

Natasha smiled, burying her face into his chest "I love you too." She replied

'Well that's one way to end the day' Natasha thought as she closed her eyes in ecstasy

A/N

Sooo, we have one more chapter left, how do we feel?

First off I'd like to apologize for the terrible smut, I'm working on getting better for you guys. I just find myself struggling on explaining what's going on, let me know if I should continue with the smut or cut it out all together. Your opinions mean a lot to me.

I will say that the next chapter will be a cliff hanger and that there will be a sequel so don't worry. I'm not sure what I'm gonna name the sequel however and I will be taking time to actually write the whole thing before I post the first chapter, so it might take a while before you see it.

Anyway, I'm just curious to know, what is your favorite story? It can be a physical book or one on here I don't care, I just need recommendations!

P.S. I'd also like to apologize for the short chapter, the next one will be a little bit longer I promise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.3K 2.2K 22
Steve Rogers and Natasha Romanoff have been teammates and friends for a while now. Years spent working, laughing, fighting and just going through lif...
159K 3.4K 15
Y/n's mental health isn't really the best. She becomes a new Avenger and meets all of the Avengers. Everyone is really nice to her and she feels ver...
6.9K 297 50
She drives me insane. I love her, so much, but she doesn't think things through. She talks about a big family and a forever but there can't be a fore...
31.8K 924 29
the title says it all Beware: abuse, mental health, suicidal thoughts, mentions of ed, etc. None of my chapters are proof read im js kinda winging it...