Part 13

Focus. That's all Natasha thought about as the music of the sugar plum fairy played in the background. Natasha moved around the small studio in a series of complicated twist and spins. Her father sat in the corner of the room eyeing her intensely as if to warn her not to mess up. As she did the final spin her foot got caught on a lose board and she fell to the ground. Alexi got up from his chair and walked up to Natasha pulling her up by her arm.

"What was that?!" he hissed

"I-I tripped over the board." she stuttered out as she pointed to the lose board

Alexi rolled his eyes and without any warning he smacked her across the face causing her to fall back down to the ground.

Natasha looked up at her father with pleading eyes. She wanted it to stop, she wanted the years of abuse to stop but she had no power against him.

"Please!" she begged in a weak hardly audible tone

This was the first and last time that Natasha Romanoff would ever beg. Alexi pushed her to the ground and towered over her. Natasha looked up at her father confused but as he started to unbuckle his pants it all made sense.

"No, no, no, please!" she begged again as her body trembled in fear and her eyes began to get watery

Alexi only smirked as he pulled down his pants and had his way with her.

Natasha always knew her father was cruel she just didn't think he was cruel enough to rape his own daughter.

----

Steve awoke in the middle of the night to thrashing on the other side of the bed. With a groan Steve looked over his shoulder at the blonde beside him, who unlike most nights didn't have a peaceful look on her face as she slept. Steve never saw her like this, her hair sticking to her face from the sweat that was beaded on her forehead. Her face even though asleep showed how scared she truly was.

Panic arouse in Steve as he quickly sat up and turned his full attention to the blonde beside him. "Natasha." he called softly as he shook her gently "Natasha." he called again "it's just a bad dream." he tried to reassure.

After what seemed like hours, that was really just a few minutes, Steve got Natasha to wake up. Steve let out a breath of relief as he pulled her into his embrace. Natasha pushed him away however and gave him a look of fear.

"Don't t-touch me." she stuttered out as tears ran down her cheeks.

Natasha quickly got up from the bed and ran to the bathroom shutting the door behind her without uttering another word to her husband who watched her leave worriedly.

'What the hell just happened?' Steve wondered as he looked at the bathroom door in puzzlement

----

Natasha sat on the floor of the shower with her head in her knees as the hot water rained down on her. She felt disgusting after the nightmare she had. All she could feel were her father's hands on her as he had his way with her and the words he said after rang through her head.

'Now you know not to fail!' he hissed as he buttoned up his pants and walked out of the studio leaving a naked and very horrified Natasha behind

Tears spilled from Natasha's eyes as the memory kept replaying in her head on rewind.

The knock on the door drew Natasha's attention away from her thoughts. She stared at the door with an impassive look on her face but fear still bubbled inside of her. What if he opened the door and did what her father had done? No, Steve wouldn't do that. Sure he bullied her in the past but he wouldn't hurt like that.