EVIL REINCARNATOR

By SamJoe3124

Cha Joon, a twenty-five-year-old college drop spends his life playing a mobile game called Mystical creature... More

CHAPTER 1: A GREAT FALL
CHAPTER 2: GOD'S GAME
CHAPTER 3: SYSTEM/SKILLS
CHAPTER 4: KNIGHT KANE
CHAPTER 5: BAD MEETING EMPEROR/FATHER
CHAPTER 6: DISBELIF
CHAPTER 7: CUMMING
CHAPTER 8: WHAT...? ANOTHER SYSTEM
CHAPTER 9: S-CLASS MANA LEVEL
CHAPTER 10: REBELLION
CHAPTER 11: COPLAY ROYAL FAMILY
CHAPTER 12: BETRAYAL
CHAPTER 13: REVIVAL
CHAPTER 14: A NEW POWER
CHAPTER 15: FIRST SYSTEM TASK
CHAPTER 16: JOURNEY TO VALKYRIE GARDEN
CHAPTER 17: ANGEL
CHAPTER 18 Lord Chancellor/ Chamberlin
CHAPTER 19: MITHELYE
CHAPTER 20: QI
CHAPTER 21: ROYAL COUNCIL MEETING
CHAPTER 22: Ralphye Dilemma
CHAPTER 23: A letter from mother
CHAPTER 24: Surprise Breakfast
CHAPTER 25: INTRODUCTIONS
CHAPTER 26: THE TRUTH
CHAPTER 27: REWARD???
CHAPTER 28: USELESS SYSTEM
CHAPTER 29: ACCIDENT
CHAPTER 30: NEW SKILLS
CHAPTER 31: DEN
CHAPTER 32: APPLE
CHAPTER 33: SPLIT THE HEAVENS
CHAPTER 34: BEGINING OF LIFE
CHAPTER 35: UNPLEASANT WORDS
CHAPTER 36: TEA PARTY
CHAPTER 37: PURPLE EYE
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 38: REVENGE
CHAPTER 39: INTRUDERS
CHAPTER 40: DARK KNIGHT GUILD
CHAPTER 41: FORCED CHOICE
CHAPTER 42: QUEEN
CHAPTER 43: ISSUES
CHAPTER 45: LAUGHTER
CHAPTER 46: NEW CULTIVATION REALM
CHAPTER 47: CAUGHT
CHAPTER 48: EMPRESS'S LETTER
CHAPTER 49: TALK WITH THE EMPRESS
CHAPTER 50: TALK WITH THE EMPRESS 2
CHAPTER 51: MISTY MOUNTAIN
CHAPTER 52: MISTY MOUNTAIN 2
CHAPTER 53: THREE HOODED FIGURES.
CHAPTER 54: COLOSSEUM FIGHT 1
CHAPTER 55: COLOSSEUM FIGHT 2
CHAPTER 56: COLOSSEUM FIGHT ENDS
CHAPTER 57: CAKE
CHAPTER 58: SOLUTION
CHAPTER 59: QI TYPE
CHAPTER 60: QI TYPE 2
CHAPTER 61: MY NAME IS...
CHAPTER 62: PLEDGE
CHAPTER 63: ENVOY
CHAPTER 64: AMBUSH
CHAPTER 65: THE FEROCITY UNLEASHED
CHAPTER 66: SILVERWOOD MANOR.
CHAPTER 67: KNIGHTS UNITE.
CHAPTER 68: KNIGHTS FALL.
CHAPTER 69: BLINDING LIGHT.
CHAPTER 70: GATHERING.
CHAPTER 71: I AGAINST THE BIG THREE...
CHAPTER 72: UNSTOPPABLE.
CHAPTER 73: SHADOWS DEPTH.
CHAPTER 74: UNEXPECTED.
CHAPTER 75: RAINBRIDGE ESTATE BALL

CHAPTER 44: ASGORATH

69 7 0
By SamJoe3124

INSIDE HELENA UNIVERSE.

PLANET NO.1

Over two million years have passed now on this planet and with the help of its creator, life had begun to grow. The once desolate planet now has vast oceans and lands covered with enormous trees and plants. But that was not all the planet had.

Living on/in all the lands and seas in the world were wildlife, creatures that have been born through evolution... and a little help from the creator. They came in different shapes and sizes. There are those that soar through the sky with their incredible wings and those that ran on land with their sturdy legs. There were also some who traveled the oceans with their fins.

This planet has now become home to thousands of different species. And all of this happened because of one creator. Now let's see what this creator is doing.

Ah, there they are. Flying through the sky with their graceful wings and sun-bright feathers, this is the beauty of...

"Ok... I think adding a narrator in this world wasn't a good idea, after all. It's fucking annoying."

Helena said in an annoyed tone while flying in the body of a phoenix she possessed.

The phoenix measured between 50 to 60 meters long from beak to tail. And its wingspan reached over 300 metres. It was the largest and strongest creature in the world.

*FLAPPING*

"CAW...!"

While flying, Helena noticed that the phoenix's body could no longer house her soul, so she flew towards the phoenix's nest in a hurry.

—----------------------------------

WESTERN LAND OF PLANET NO. 1

PHOENIX ISLAND.

Helena flew thousands of miles before getting to phoenix island, which was also the phoenix's nest. It was a volcanic island with a dormant volcano at its center and with lush forest surrounding it.

"Damn... I guess this is the limit the phoenix body can take. If I stay any longer, it might die."

Helena said in her mind as her soul came out of the phoenix's body, giving it back control.

"KYAAAAAAH..."

After regaining control of its body, the phoenix made a loud caw as it crashes into the forest.

*BANG*

"Ouch... that's gonna hurt. I guess even after limiting my power to 0.0000000001%, the strongest creature can only handle possession for forty-eight hours."

Helena said as healed the phoenix's injuries, with a thought.

As soon as the phoenix's wounds were mended, it flew towards its nest inside the volcano.

"Heh..."

Helena flinched, looks up toward space, and smiled. She sensed that the entity she created was about to be born.

—--------------------------------------------

OUSTIDE PLANET NO.1 SPACE.

[DING!]

[ALL DATABASES ARE FULLY OPERATIONAL.]

[HELLO CREATOR...]

The blue spherical ball in space floating in front of Helena greeted her.

"..."

Helena stared at the ball in silence as she observed it. She was happy to see that her experiment in creating an entity that can manage her universe while she is in the real world was a success.

"Hmm... I'll call you 'ASGORATH' or 'RATH' for short."

Helena said, naming it after a certain deity from her previous world.

[COMMAND HAS BEEN RECEIVED.]

[FROM NOW ON I AM CALLED ASGORATH. THANK YOU, CREATOR, FOR NAMING ME.]

Embarrassed by Rath's thankful words, Helena turns around to hide her blushed expression. because she felt like a parent naming their child.

"Ahem... are you having any trouble accessing your abilities and memories?"

Helena asked.

[NO, I HAVE ACCESS TO ALL THE ABILITIES AND BASIC KNOWLEDGE GIVEN BY THE CREATOR...]

"Well... that is perfect. Now, let's test out your first ability, shapeshifting..."

Helena said as she stared at Rath with anticipation.

*VROOM*

Rath's body becomes covered with a bright yellow light while it transforms.

"I wonder what it's going to transform into,"

Helena said with a curious expression while staring at the bright light.

A few seconds later, the light vanished, and coming out of it was something that Helena was familiar with. It was something she never thought she would see again after reincarnating.

"Y-you... why do you look like that? And... put on some cloth.!"

Helena covers her eyes with her hands as she yelled in embarrassment, after seeing Rath transform into a naked rabbit girl with big Boobs, to be exact G- cup.

"..."

Rath tilted its head in confusion, wondering why the creator reacted that way to its looks. But from what it could see from the memories provided by the creator, this form was to her liking.

[Creator, is there something wrong with this form?]

Rath asked with an innocent expression while staring at Helena.

Seeing Rath's innocent expression, Helena calmed herself. She only reacted like she did because she got caught by surprise.

"Ahem... there is nothing wrong with it, just put on some clothes,"

Helena said in a composed tone. Though she knew she could command Rath to transform back to her normal form. But, a famous scientist once said, 'the primary biological function of Boobs is to make the male mind stupid.'

[MASTER... THERE SEEMS TO BE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS FORM...]

Rath said as its vision became blurry, and it became unconscious.

Seeing Rath's condition, Helena understood what the problem was.

"I guess even with an indestructible body, you cannot beat the science that says the Human body needs oxygen to survive."

Helena thought as she teleports herself and Rath into Planet N0.1.

*VROOM*

—----------------------------

INSIDE PLANET NO.1

PHOENIX ISLAND.

A FEW MINUTES LATER...

"GASPS..."

Rath gasps for air after regaining consciousness. It glances around and notices that it was no longer in space but in a place called a forest, according to the memories she received from her master. And another thing, she noticed was that she had a white gown on.

"WAS THIS GIVEN BY MASTER...?"

Rath thought as it grasped the gown in its hand. It stood up and started walking through a path that someone or something had cleared. And by following this path, she believed she would find her master.

After following the path, Rath arrived at a beautiful waterfall that had a clear stream of water, passing through several rock segments before falling into a beautiful stream that seemed to flow throughout the island. And floating above it was her master.

"Oh, Asgorath, you're finally awake... How do you feel? Do you feel there's anything wrong with your body?"

Helena asked with a concerned expression as she flew towards Asgorath.

Seeing Her master's concerned expression, Asgorath Dogeza (An element of traditional Japanese etiquette that involves kneeling directly on the ground and bowing to prostrate oneself while touching one's head to the floor).

"What... what are you doing?"

Helena asked in a surprised tone after seeing Asgorath bowing in front of her.

"MASTER ACCORDING TO THE MEMORIES OF CULTURE YOU BESTOWED ON ME THIS IS THE BEST WAY FOR ME TO APOLOGIZE FOR MAKING YOU WORRIED. AFTER I MADE SUCH A MISTAKE."

Asgorath said as it continued to bow.

"..."

After seeing Asgorath apologize for a mistake, Helena stared at her for a while before smiling.

"Get up Arth..."

Helena said in a serious tone.

Asgorath stood up from her bow, but she could not look her master in the eye after the mistake she made.

Asgorath flinched as she noticed her master raise a hand above.

"I know this, in my memory master is about to point a finger and call me a bad girl... Don't worry master, am ready...!"

Asgorath said in her mind as she braised herself.

*PAT*

But instead of a scolding, she receives a soft pat on her head. She looks up and sees a bright smile on her master's face.

"Asgorath am happy you apologized, even though it was just an innocent mistake. This shows you are conscious. And I want you to know that there is no success without mistakes, so take this mistake as a stepping stone for your growth."

Helena said with an expression of a proud father watching his child grow.

"..."

After hearing her master's words, Asgorath felt a tingle in her heart. She clutches her chest, as she wonders what sort of feeling that was.

"Ahem... now lets, get you used to your abilities, to prevent any more accidents."

A FEW HOURS LATER.

Asgorath could display her shapeshifting, teleportation, and matter-creation ability at a basic level. Though her control over her abilities was lacking, she just needed time to master them.

* TING! *

While watching Arth practice, Helena sensed something happening around her in the real world.

"Arth..."

Helena called.

*VROOM*

"Yes, master."

Asgorath teleported in front of Helena. Though she was a distance away, she could hear her master's call thanks to her rabbit ears.

"It seems our time together is going to end here today. But don't worry, we'll meet soon."

Helena said as she vanished.

"I can't sense master anymore. Did she return to the lands of the Gods? Now that master is not around, I must master my abilities so that I can live up to master's expectations."

Asgorath thought with a determined gaze as she continued to practice her abilities. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24 0 14
Ash's world is about to be turned upside down, and it has nothing to do with the giant snarling dragon he's about to face. Everything in his life is...
1.9K 82 25
Abandoned from her parents she try to escape from every day's routine.. As she was walking in the forest.. An unpredictable situation make her meet h...
1.1K 52 21
Jesse Ruiz has had a rough twenty years of life, but as things finally start to settle down for him, he gets thrown into a hell that he could have ne...