"Maze In The Mirror" ✧A Kookm...

By kimyeontansmom30

🍁❄️ON HOLD❄️🍁 "I love you, Jimin hyung" Jungkook confessed nervously stretching his hand that was holding a... More

✧Prologue✧
✧Introduction✧
✧1. An Angel!✧
✧2. Why did I dream of him?✧
✧3. Rice Cakes✧
✧4. Turn of Events✧
✧5. Get Out!✧
✧6. Detention✧
✧7. Buddies Talk✧
✧8. The Scripts✧
✧9. The Sakura Kiss✧
✧10. A Weird Man? ✧
✧11. Found Him? ✧
✧12.Jealous!✧
✧13.Planning a Trap?✧
✧14. Dangerous Salvation✧
✧15. The Start Of Eve✧
✧16. Finally!✧
✧17. The Proposal Day✧
✧18. True Colours?✧
✧19. His Anger✧
✧20. What's Happening?✧
✧21. Pranks?✧
✧22. Friends Chat✧
✧23. Sister?✧
✧24. Make-out?✧
✧25. Not Normal?✧
✧26. True Face✧
✧27. Make Me Your Wife!✧
✧28. Sibling's Babblings✧
✧29.Unknown Person?✧
✧30. Fight!✧
✧32. Jeonolous?✧
✧33. My Angel✧
✧34. He Knows?✧
✧35. The Soul Reaper✧
✧36. Visions✧
✧37. It's Hot...?✧

✧31. Red-haired Man?✧

1.3K 131 240
By kimyeontansmom30

Author's P.O.V.:-

Min Ho and Ji Hyun looked at each other seeing Jungkook and Jimin hugging. Then they looked at the others for an explanation as they were in the dark.

Yoongi and Jin looked away not wanting to answer them. In Yeop was busy glaring at Eunwoo and Ae-Ri who were gossiping with each other.

Hoseok was busy checking his phone as he was waiting for the message from his Chef of Blueside.

Min Ho was going to ask what was going on between them when a knock was heard on the door of the room.

Everyone looked back to see a sturdy tall man with distinctively long glossy red hair. He had dark bushy high-arched brows.

His Pheonix-shaped eyes had irises that were gleaming hazel. He was wearing frameless glasses over them which made him look decent.

He had average-sized round-lobed ears, a pointy Roman nose, and thin red lips, his jaw was so sharp that it would cut through the air.

He had a thick neck with nerves protruding out. He had broad shoulders and his biceps were bulging out. His chest muscles were making it hard for the Valentino pure white classic cotton shirt to keep it buttoned up.

Even though he was wearing Raf Simon's wide-legged patch trousers, the outline of his strong thighs was still visible. As he stepped inside the room with his David Stone Terror Walker-2 boots everyone gulped their salivas noticeably.

"Who..." Jin tried to ask seeing a man rivaling his handsomeness but they were all blinded by the sunshine smile of the red-haired man which had a similar effect to Hoseok's smile.

"I am the newly appointed doctor in the medical unit of the Starglitter. I think it's bad timing to introduce myself, so let me first check the patient," the man said even though he was a foreigner his Korean was on point without any blunders.

"Min Ho Hyungnim, does your company hire even doctors based on face value?" Hoseok whisper-asked.

"Well..." Min Ho was shocked too.

"Here, take a look at him," Jungkook spoke as he broke the hug from the smaller.

The man walked inside elegantly taking everyone's breath away as he did. Except one who was looking terrified at the person while shaking and that was none other than Coconut Head's little sister - Jeon Ae-Ri.

She fisted her palms and clenched her jaw while looking at the red-haired man who was checking up on Jimin with a kind smile on his face.

"The cut was not deep so it won't leave any scar if you apply the ointment daily. You must have lost consciousness after relaxing from the stress, nothing to worry about," The man took out a tube of ointment and some tablets from his first-aid box and handed them over to Jungkook.

"Give him this medicine after dinner for three days and apply this ointment every day," he instructed and Jungkook listened to it very concentratedly.

"Ae-Ri? What happened?" Eunwoo noticed her trembling.

"Nothing Opp-" Before Ae-Ri could finish her sentence the red-haired man took her hand in his,

"It seems you are injured here, Young lady," the man commented as he took out a bandage from the box and was about to put but she slapped his hand away,

"I am getting late to bring the clothes. Gyu must be waiting, Jungkook oppa, Eunu Oppa, I will see you later. I am leaving," she said and left the room in a hurry.

Jungkook patted the man's shoulder, "I am sorry for her rudeness. My little sister doesn't like it if a man touches her without consent," he paused as his voice turned a little cold, "And you should also keep your hands to yourself, doctor..."

"Agustine, Dr. Agustine Leroux," He extended his hand to shake with him.

"Dr. Agustine, you shouldn't go near my little sister if you don't want to get fired on your first day," Jeon Jungkook gave him a threatening smile.

"Don't misunderstand me. As a doctor I can't just sit back and watch if someone is injured despite their gender," Agustine put his both hands up in the air.

Jungkook nodded, "If it's just that...then fine. And thank you, Doctor."

"Yes, then I will take my leave. If anyone is injured again feel free to visit my cabin on the third floor. Also, apply some ice on his cheek to lessen the swelling," he pointed at Jimin's cheek and then left after waving to them.

"Min Ho, should we scout him to the acting team?" Ji Hyun asked still stunned by the handsomeness of Agustine.

"Maybe we should..." Min Ho was seriously contemplating.

Yoongi who was sitting on the couch silently till now frowned seeing Agustine,

>>>Why is he here?

Jin frowned,

>>>Who is he?

Hoseok and In Yeop looked at each other with the same question in their heads,

>>>I bet I saw him somewhere...but where?

Meanwhile, Jungkook sat down and softly applied the ointment on the corner of Jimin's lips who winced closing his eyes, "It...hurts..."

"Shh, don't move," Jungkook held the smaller's jaw gently as he blew on the injury and finished applying the cream.

"Eunu, can you bring some ice," Jungkook requested.

"Just a minute," Eunwoo left the room.

Jungkook then lightly gave a smack on the smaller's head, "What the hell are you thinking, huh? I told you to run but you were just standing there like a stone."

"Ow," Jimin cutely glared at Jungkook, "...I was scared..." And downcasted his head with pouty lips.

Jungkook sighed as he rubbed the smaller's hair, "Are you okay now?"

Jimin looked up feeling his eyes getting glistened as he heard Jungkook's soft voice again which melted him every time. He nodded as he tried to control his tears from flowing down to his cheeks.

Jungkook brushed the Younger's swollen cheek feeling guilty as because of him the smaller got injured like this. He gritted his teeth,

>>>I will not leave that bugger!

Jimin flinched a little as he held Jungkook's shirt tightly. Eunwoo brought the ice bag and handed it to his friend who took it and started slightly pressing it on the smaller's cheek.

"Omo, what is this lovey-dovey atmosphere?" Ji Hyun commented with a raised eyebrow.

Min Ho frowned at Eunwoo who wasn't minding Jungkook's and Jimin's closeness cause he knew the other was with Jungkook all the time as he loved him but,

>>>What is happening? Doesn't Eunwoo mind Jungkook being with another man?

Well, Eunwoo does mind but he wasn't showing it cause he knew could never come between Jungkook and Jimin. He was contended to be friends and didn't want to expect anything more.

His love was one-sided but it was pure which many wouldn't understand unless they had first-hand experience of it.

"Kook, from when are you in a relationship? Why didn't I know about this? I never told you not to date but at least give me a heads up so that I can be prepared if any paparazzi catches you," Min Ho shook his head.

"WHAT?" Jungkook screamed pressing the icebag on Jimin's with a little more pressure causing the smaller to, "Ow! Jungkook, it hurts!!!"

"Oh, sorry," Jungkook removed the icebag and then looked at Min Ho and Ji Hyun,

"Listen Hyungnim and Noonim, I will tell you this only once. I am not in any relationship. Jimin is just my assistant manager, that's all," Jungkook tried to clear the air.

Min Ho and Ji Hyun glanced at each other with a skeptical look, "If you say so, we believe you for now. But don't forget to give me a heads up, got it?" Min Ho requested.

"Yes, yes. Now can you all leave my room? I am pretty tired from fighting all those goons," Jungkook stated.

"That's right. You must be exhausted and tomorrow you have a photoshoot for the poster of the drama. Rest well and Jimin call Taehyungshi sometime, he was feeling very low as you are not with him," Hoseok spoke.

"Yes, Hobie Hyung," Jungkook and Jimin smiled at him.

"Alright, take some rest, Kookie," Jin patted Jungkook's shoulder and left with everyone except Yoongi and Eunwoo who stayed back.

"Do you still want what you asked?" Yoongi queried.

"No need, everything is clear now, Hyung," Jungkook replied.

"Fine then and I think you need to give me some explanation but let's talk later. I need to go because my butler messaged me that Gene is making a fuss by going on a hunger strike," Yoongi sighed.

"Hyung, why did you even kidnap him? Uff, are sure you love him? You will break him if you treat him like all of your other toys. If you love him then you should be gentle with him," Jungkook advised.

"I know what I am doing kiddo. And he isn't my toy...I am sure my heart belongs to him and I should just make him accept it sooner or later. Then see ya," Yoongi waved and walked out of the room.

"Hope so," Eunwoo and Jungkook said at the same time and stared at each other with a knowing look.

"Then Kook, rest. I will be in the lounge and call you when Ae-Ri comes back. Then we can leave home together," Eunwoo suggested.

"Eunu, before that I think you should make a trip to our canteen and bring some food. I am dead hungry," Jungkook rubbed his stomach.

Eunwoo chuckled, "Jimin Sunbaenim, do you want to eat anything specific?"

"Whatever you both eat, I don't mind," Jimin smiled.

"Alright, I will be back soon," Eunwoo left the room.

Now Jimin and Jungkook were the only ones in the room.

"Next time don't just freeze on the spot and run when I tell you to, ok?" Jungkook started pressing the ice bag again.

"B-But..." Jimin hesitated.

"But what?"

"...how can I leave you when you are in danger?" Jimin mumbled under his breath but the other heard it.

"And what did you do by not leaving? Did you kick those bastards' asses and saved me like a prince charming? It's not a movie or drama Jimin, I can protect myself so when I tell you to run, you will run, got it?" Jungkook's voice was stern.

Jimin pouted not wanting to agree.

"Got it?" Jungkook's voice darkened as he asked again but Jimin bobbed his Adam's apple and didn't answer.

"I asked you a question, didn't I? Now, you are being disobedient again, do you want me to punish you?" Jungkook asked as he lifted the smaller's jaw with his index and thumb fingers.

Jimin bit his lower lips feeling the tense atmosphere, "N-No..."

"I think I should," Jungkook captured the smaller's lips instantly shocking Jimin who closed his eyes shut surrounding his hands around the other's neck.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

On the other hand, after Ae-Ri got out of the room she was waiting in the corner of the lobby discretely.

And when Agustine was passing by she pulled him suddenly into an empty room and locked the door behind her.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" she yelled at him in rage.

Agustine just smirked and took off his fake glasses, "What do you think? Back for revenge or romance..." He advanced towards her and caged her between his arms looking dangerously into her eyes.

But she didn't budge as she pushed him away in one go, "Shut up! If you try to act smart with me, I am going to kill you here and now," she took out her secret pistol and aimed it at Agustine's head.

"Now, now my Sugarcubes! Isn't it enough? You have already killed me once and now you want to kill me again, how cruel," Agustine's smirk didn't waver off his lips.

"If I have killed you then you should've just died quietly. Why did you have to come back alive and follow me here?" Ae-Ri had a menacing killer look in her light brown eyes.

"Are you not happy to see me alive my Sugarcubes? I battled death for you and here you are pointing this useless gun at me to kill me again," Agustine held the gun and looked at her perilously.

"If you promise to leave now, I won't do anything to you," Ae-Ri's voice was threatening.

Agustine laughed at that, "Sugarcubes, you look so damn sexy when you threaten me like this you know I can't hold back myself." He licked his lips looking at Ae-Ri.

"You!' Before Ae-Ri could speak further he banged her to the wall, "Sugarcubes, I know you are stronger but baby do you think you could take me down with your soft hands?"

She gritted her teeth, "Why did you come here?"

"For you, of course. We had to settle things between us don't you think?" Agustine asked cupping her cheek.

She slapped his hand away, "There is nothing to settle!"

His eyes darkened as he grabbed her throat, "Don't make me angry, Sugarcubes. After making me fall into your beauty trap, using me to take the intel on those mafia groups, then backstabbing me and leaving me to die coldly...you say we have nothing to settle between us, how ridiculously funny is that?"

Ae-Ri just smirked, "It's your fault for falling into my trap like a fool. And I don't think I owe you any explanation but listen carefully it was my mission to annihilate you and those mafia groups which I did. And I think this time I should kill you with my own hands and confirm your death without leaving like last time."

"Is that so? You want to kill me, huh? How about doing it now? I am in a good mood as I fixed a bomb inside the company. Your brother and his friends are all here, everyone will die. And how romantic it would be to die together in each other's embrace, what say should I press this button?" Agustine asked as he took out the remote and showed it.

"You! When did you?" Ae-Ri tried to snatch it but couldn't.

"Do you think I came unprepared to meet you? I know how stubborn you are, my Sugarcubes," Agustine's malevolent grin made him look like a devil in disguise.

"Alright, I admit my defeat. Don't do it," She lifted her hands in the air.

"How should I believe that?" He asked.

She stepped forward, kissed him deeply, and left his lips, "Is this good enough for the proof?"

Agustine chuckled, "You exactly know how to make me weak for you, don't you?" He pulled her closer by her nape and captured her lips again.

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

(A/N: That's a wrap for today, my Purples! Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Wooooohooo~~~kisses in the air!!! How will Jungkook punish Jimin for being disobedient🌚? What exactly is Agustine's identity? And why is he after Jeon Ae-Ri? Will Ae-Ri be able to protect herself from him and continue her mission? Will Jungkook get to know about her little sister's identity? How do Yoongi, Hoseok, and In Yeop know about Agustine?

To Know All That...

Stay Tuned😉!

Next week's vote goal is the same "100". And don't forget to comment, I would like to hear your theories!

Then, see you all soon my little Purples😘 Bye-bye 💜!

[P.S. Agustine Leroux is a character I created from my naughty imagination and took the liberty to draw him to show you all how he looks. So, this is how *gulps* he looks👇💦

What do you think, Purples? Isn't he hot🌚? How I wish for him to come out of my tab and...ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I should stop my unholy thoughts...I am loyal to Min Yoongi *slaps myself hard several times to get back my senses*

See Ya, Purples! *Agustine will punish you in your dreams if you don't vote or comment* Be careful!!! ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 7.9K 73
"Strip!" Hoseok says sitting on the bed lighting his cigar. "Please, let me go..." Taehyung begs shivering under Hoseok's gaze. "You know to what ext...
167K 5.8K 21
Tae and Jimin's relationship was already close to its breaking point, with Taes habit of taking advantage of his vulnerable and insecure boyfriend...
815K 43.4K 128
"Jungk-ook, y-you c-can't do this to m-me...." Jimin stutters while controlling his tears that are ready to flow on his pink cheek's. "Jiminiee, I ca...
8.9K 556 13
This story is about toxic relationship between cold person and sassy person. At first Yoongi fell in love with Hoseok but soon it's fade away. But w...