(Don't) Just give up

By coolinliltree

I upload ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐—น๐˜† โค๏ธ The floor was freezing cold, My hands were tied behind my back and I barely had clo... More

Chapter 1 - Main Characters
Chapter 2 - Move in day !!
Chapter 3 - Meet Everyone
Chapter 4 - Whats tea ?
Chapter 5 - Whose that ?
Chapter 6 - Do you .
Chapter 7 - That Gurll
Chapter 8 - Lets take a break
Chapter 9 - Hold me
Chapter 10 - Protection
Chapter 11 - Mine
Chapter 12 - The "Date"
Chapter 13 - Stubborn
Chapter 14 - My girl
Chapter 15 - Just leave
Chapter 16 - Weakness
Chapter 17 - Two n' 2
Chapter 18 - Lies unraveling
Chapter 19 - Love ya self
Chapter 20 - Healing
Chapter 21- Part 1
Chapter 22 - Part 2
Chapter 23 - Family time
Chapter 25 - Outside
Chapter 26 - Loyalty
Chapter 27 - 10/10 >>
Chapter 28 - Plotting
Chapter 29 - In motion
Chapter 30 - Pissed
Chapter 31- Prep
Chapter 32 - Formal
Chapter 33 - Choose Sides
Chapter 34 - Spicy
Chapter 35 - The 4th 1/2
Chapter 36 - The 4th 2/2
Chapter 37 - Positive
Chapter 38 - Train heist

Chapter 24 - I'm backk

474 23 2
By coolinliltree

𝗡𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Y'all I got a dope ass idea." I said to Levon and Dejah.  A few days had passed and we were leaving to go back to Florida in a couple days which I couldn't wait because not only do I get my hair and nails done but Dejah, Levon and I had found us a house!! And I got two job interviews. Levon had came over so we can discuss rent, utilities, Furniture ideas, etc.

" What's up ?"

" Let's have a bonfire when we get back."

Levon nodded in agreement. " Where? Our house won't be ready to have people over yet."

" Taylin got a cabin. We could all go for the weekend."

" Okay okayy! I'm down!" Dejah jumped up.

"Bet." I texted Taylin and asked about her cabin house and she was down for the idea.

We spent hours planning for everything between the house and our weekend trip. Taylin getting drinks, Kayson got the weed, Elijah was gonna set up some lights inside and out and set up the sounds for us.

I feel very positive about the things that's happening within the next few weeks. Young and turnt and still on my shit. I love that for me.

My mother eventually called everyone down for dinner. She cooked pork chops, potatoes and corn. She should've been a chef the way she can throw down in the kitchen.  We all spent time together and talked and my mom got to catch up with Levon for a bit.

After dinner, my step dad went to the living and starting watching the game and Levon joined him. Since they was both really into sports. Malik went to go play the game with his annoying little friends. One of them had a crush on me too it was hilarious but cute. Me and Dejah stayed in the kitchen with mom to help her clean up after dinner. We told her about our new house and the weekend trip we was planning.

" I'm so proud of y'all!" My mom exclaimed. Then she went into 'mom mode' and gave us all types of advice.

After cleaning, I went to my room and about my business scrolling through tiktok when an unsaved number texted me.

"𝖶𝖺𝗌𝗌𝗎𝗉 𝗀𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗀"

I didn't recognize the number so I didn't bother to text back plus I was too sleepy to even try and hold a conversation so I ignored it and went to bed.

——

For the last couple days, My mom has been planning stuff everyday for the whole family. We've went bowling, out to eat, top golf, and we even did a girls day where me, Dejah and my mom got facials. It's her way of saying she's going to miss us.

Finally, it was time for them to leave us at the airport. My mom couldn't stop hugging us tightly meanwhile my brother sat on his nintendo switch unbothered. We met with Levon and then my mom and his mom got to talking for what seemed like forever. We took that as our sign to say bye and slip away yelling 'byee!' as we rushed away laughing.

———
The next day after we had gotten back to Florida and settled in. Me, Dejah and Levon ordered our furniture for our new since we picked up the keys tomorrow up. I couldn't wait to decorate my new room.

"Guys guess what?! I get my hair done tomorrow." I told Levon and Dejah.

" Gurllll we know." Levon rolled his eyes

" You told us like 5 times today." Dejah continued.

" So? Imma tell y'all again cause I neva cared."

The door swung open to Taylin and Armoni's apartment. Armoni rushed in and jumped on all of our legs.

" OWWW YOU BITCH!" Dejah smacked Armoni's arm as she died laughing.

" Hey guys I missed y'all." Armoni cheesed. Kayson and Elijah followed through the door shortly after.

" Wassup gang." Kayson dapped up me and Levon and reached his hand out to do the same to Dejah but she smacked it away.

" Move, you weird."

" How am I weird." He smirked at her.

" You didn't text me back." She rolled her eyes.

" I missed you too." Kayson came around the couch and gave her a hug over her shoulders.

Elijah hugged everyone then sat down next to Levon.

" I need to get me a boo, I tired of being the only single one in our friend group." Armoni mugged.

" I order pizza and wings y'all. And Bae I got you a small pizza cause I know you the only one that like supreme." Taylin walked in RIGHT after Armoni spoke.

Armoni smack her lips. " I hope all y'all stub yall pinky toe.Where the liquor at?" Everyone died laughing.

" Y'all laughing i'm deadass."

" Girl what we drinking for?" Taylin said.

" First of all why not drink is the question. But since you NEED a reason. They just got they first place together. Boom reason to pour some shots."

" Aye Ian gon fake I can drink to that." Levon lit up.

" No for real." Dejah seconded.

Taylin sighed and walked right back out the door.

" WAIT I WANNA GO WITH YOU!" I popped up and ran after her out the door.

——

Taylin was smoking a blunt as she bopped her head to the loud rap music. I sat there watching her until she looked at me

" If you want to fuck me you can just say that. You don't have to keep staring mama."

" Girl please. Never that serious."

She smirked. " Don't worry. I still got you from when you was out of town."

" What you mean?"

" Don't act all confused now. Stand on allat shit you was talking.

" Nobody was talking shit."

" Mhm."

*𝘋𝘪𝘯𝘨* *𝘋𝘪𝘯𝘨*
My phone buzzed. Taylin immediately side eyed it but then looked back to the road.

It was a text message again from the same number as the last message. It read:

" 𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘺?"
"𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘴𝘶𝘮 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨?"

I typed back. "𝘞𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴?"

" 𝘚𝘬𝘺𝘭𝘢𝘳." Immediately my stomach dropped when I read the name like I was on a roller coaster. I lowkey forgot all about her. I definitely don't want Taylin to see this. Knowing her ass she gonna track the number and kill her ass. I didn't even know what to say back... I had so many questions and anger towards her.

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥??"

" 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵?" She replied.

" 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘥𝘶𝘮𝘣 𝘚𝘬𝘺𝘬𝘢𝘳."

" 𝘐 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵.

" You good?" Taylin asked me as she saw the puzzled look I had on my face.

" Yea... I just- My mom missing me that's all." I stumbled hoping she wouldn't ask no more questions. She nodded and turned up the volume.

" 𝘐𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴. 𝘉𝘺𝘦 𝘚𝘬𝘺𝘭𝘢𝘳."

" 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘕𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘫𝘢𝘩 ? 𝘐𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥. 𝘛𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘯𝘨?"

I didn't reply I just left it on seen. Do she think i'm dumb? Like she can't be serious. Everything that happened and you can't tell me you didn't hear about it. She so full of shit.

The drive home was quiet. Taylin picked up the liquor and continued playing her loud music. I hope she couldn't tell I was lying earlier.

The rest of the night was really fun. We ate pizza, joked around played games, took shots then ended the night off watching a movie. Everyone spent the night too. I love my friends.

————

𝗔/𝗡
𝗦𝗸𝘆𝗹𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗸𝗸𝗸𝗸 😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 10.1K 47
"I am going to kiss you." Her husky voice reached my ears making me open my eyes to meet hers again. Do it. "No. I do-don't want you to." I lied as...
13.9K 387 26
The strong pull to her. The desire to have something you never thought you would want again. A glance turned into an obsession. And he would stop at...
1.2M 37.1K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...
31.8K 803 40
Y/n is a high school student, she is the basketball captain of their school and she is the popular girl in whole school mostly with girls because of...