Prince Charming Or Not ??

By chinachanchal

Every girl dreams of her own Prince Charming.. do they really exist?? Are all prince really that charming... More

Part 1
part 2
part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Teaser
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29

Part 12

758 73 21
By chinachanchal

Here's the next part.. Hopefully you will like it..

.
.
.
.

Aditya and Ragini were in the car.. Aditya while driving looks at her who was facing outside..

Noticing this he turns towards front with a smile as he knew that she was extremely annoyed with the episode he pulled earlier..

Poor girl 😏

He clear his throat and glance at her..

Aditya - What happened sweetheart..?? Why are you so silent..?? I feel like it's been so long that I haven't heard your angelic voice..

Ragini rolls her eyes at this and looks at him with fake smile.

Ragini - Oh really..?? You really need other people to talk..?? I thought that considering how much obsessed you are with yourself, you just like to hear your own voice..

Aditya (chuckling) -Well.. That's not true.. Along with my voice, I can bear your voice as well..

Ragini - aww.. How fortunate f me..

She makes a face and looks outside the window..

Aditya laughs slightly and continue driving..

Aditya - Seems like you are not happy with me..

Ragini (sarcastically glaring at him) - Oh really..?? why would you say that..?? I wonder....

Aditya - uff...... Bas yahi.. Yahi jo aap nazro aur jabaan se teer chalati hai na..Yahi....Yahi seedhe dil par lagte hai aur humein aapke paas khinche chale aane par majbur karti hai..

(Uff.. This only.. The way you shoot arrows with your eyes and tongue...This This only hits my heart and compels me to get closer to you ..)

Ragini makes a disgusted face and looks at him by squinting her eyes..

Ragini - You think you are very smart.. Don't you..??

Aditya (smirking) - I don't "think" I m smart.. I know it.. It's a fact..

Ragini (fake smiling ) - Wow.. How humble of you..

Aditya - Why shy away from accepting the truth when you are sure of it..?? (Looking towards her) don't you think you are smart..??

Ragini makes a fake wide eyed face at this..

Ragini - Me..?? A mere human..?? How can I even dare to compare to you..??

Aditya - That's correct.. It's not possible to reach that level but you can't be that bad as well.. Why don't we try to test it..??

Ragini - Excuse me..??

Aditya - Lets test how smart you are.. I will ask you a question.. If you answer that that it will be proved..

Ragini (confused by the sudden turn of the events )- Wh... What..??

Werent they taunting and bring sarcastic with each other.. When did this kbc started..??

Aditya - Ok ready..?? Answer this alright.?? So tell me why was Ana banned from banana factory..??

Ragini (still confused) - Hunh..?? What..??

Aditya - Alright..We will try again..Why was Ana banned from banana factory..

Ragini (blankly) - Hunh..??

Aditya - Simple... Because it was ban ana factory..

Ragini - WHAT..??

Aditya - Banana... Ban Ana.... Banana... Ana and ban.. Ban Ana.. You got it..??

He wiggles his eyebrows at her..

Ragini - Hunh....??

She gapes at him completely blank and then a chuckle escapes her lips  in disbelief..

Ragini (shaking her head ) - Haah...That...... That was so bad..

Aditya (shrugging) -  Made you laugh... Didn't it..??

A small laugh escapes her lips and she shakes her head..

So..............Silly.....

.
.
.
.

After some time they both reach their site and gets busy in their work..

While returning most of the drive they were busy in discussing work related matters, the plans and strategies..

Aditya stops the car in front of saraf mansion..

Ragini opens the door and gets out of the car..

She leans down and look at him through the window..

Ragini - Bye..

Aditya - Hey.. Aren't you going to invite me inside..??

Ragini (sarcastically) - I would love to but I know how busy you are.. Won't dare to disturb Your highness...

Aditya - Ouch....

Ragini (with raised brows) - Maybe next time..

Aditya - Of course.. You have already invited me for the next time afterall..

She just takes a sigh shaking her head and turns to go..

As she reached the front gate he calls her from behind..

Aditya - hey sweetheart..

She turns to look at him ..

Aditya - Wanna answer one more question.. ??

She looks at him with a frown..

Aditya - Why did a boy ate his homework.. ??

Ragini - What..?? Wh... Why.....??

Aditya - Because his teacher told him it was a piece of cake.....

Ragini - 🥶😶‍🌫😶‍🌫

She waves her hand at him holding her forehead from the other hand.....

Ragini - You.... Stop....You..Go... Just go away... GOOOOO..

Aditya laughs seeing her reaction and turns the steering waving at her..

Aditya - BYE..

Saying that he drives out from there..

Ragini looks at him going and rolls her eyes..

Ragini - God..... Who the hell even made him yuvraj.. ?? Such a waste of space..

And then she realized who did and bit her tongue..

Ragini - oops..

.
.
.
.

Ragini, Raghav and Jatin were having their dinner..

Both the sibling busy in their banters and bak bak..

Jatin looks up at them and shake his head seeing them having a fork fight..

Jatin - You both are grown up but still behaving like little kids..

The sibling duo makes an identical innocent face at him..

Jatin (chuckling) - Such a drama you both are.. Anyways jokes apart I wanted to tell you both something..

RagRag - What..??

Jatin - I m planning to invite Maharaj and yuvraj for the dinner..

RagRag (Shocked) - What..?? Why..??

Jatin - What why..?? What's the problem with inviting them for dinner.. ?? And gudiya even maharaj had welcomed you with so much love.. Shouldn't we return the favour now.. ??

Ragini (reluctantly) - But mamu..

Jatin - from when did you started becoming reluctant to have guests..??

Ragini - Uhmm..... So can't we just invite maharaj for dinner..?? What's the need to invite that yovraaj as well.. ??

Jatin - What are you saying..?? Of course we have to invite yuvraaj as well..

Ragini - But he is.. He is.....

Raghav - So irritating..

Ragini (nodding her head) - Yeah..

Raghav - so arrogant..

Ragini(nodding ) - yeah..

Raghav - so egoistic..

Ragini (nodding) - yeah..

Raghav - so...... so.... so...... Uhmm..... so... good looking...

Ragini (nodding) - Yeah................ WHAT.....??

She instantly turns to look at him in disbelief..

Raghav (shrugging innocently) - I wasn't able to recall any other adjective... Sorry..

He makes a cute face while ragini just looks at him ruefully and turns her face..

Jatin just holds his forhead in exasperation...

Jatin - Are you both done..?? Well I m informing you that tomorrow I m inviting them for dinner and you both better behave and yes do get ready on time..

RagRag - But....

Jatin (sternly) - I have said it already ..

RagRag looks down at this..

RagRag (sulkily) - OK..

Jatin looks at these both grumpy kids....

Jatin - Awww my gudiya... Don't be upset with your mamu..

Ragini pouts cutely at him..

Jatin - ok baba.. Sorry... Please..

Ragini looks at him and smiles cutely..

Raghav who was sitting beside him looks at this with open mouth..

Raghav - Woah.. Hello.. Look here.... Just gudiya..?? What about me..??

Such an open biasedness..

Jatin ( smirking) - You know your di is enough to spoil you to the bones..I really don't need to add onto that..

Raghav - Yeah yeah whatever..

He makes a fce while ragini giggles out loud.. He looks at her sulking but she ruffles his hair affectionately..

Ragini - Aww.. My baby.. Don't worry.. Your di is here with you..

A blooming smile appear on his face and he hugs her tightly..

Raghav - Yes.....

They both laugh out loud while jatin looks at them adoringly..

Jatin - Alright on a serious note I just want to say that I am really happy that both of our families are rekindling our friendship again.. You know in past we were really tight .. Just like one family but time and circumstamces really did us bad..

He had a wistful look on her face while remembering the past.. His face turns sorrowful..

Jatin - Both our families have suffered a lot.. As if the heavens have turned their face away from us.. We have lost so much in just few years.. We lost jiji , we lost meenu and baba as well and bhai raja and maharani sa also left us.. The people that were binding both these families left us all.. I was younger than everyone and maharaj had to unwillingly step up to the throne and get busy with responsibilities, both the estate and yuvraaj ..It wasn't an easy time and we both couldn't deal with the sorrow and somewhere drifted away on a personal level..Even yuvraaj and you never got to connect before and Raghav was much younger but now I m happy that we are again coming closer.. I always use to feel guilty that because of me our generations old friendship have deteriorated but now I m relieved.. Even if slowly but things are getting better.. And I would not miss any step that I can take in that direction.. And I want both of your support in this.. You will support me, right..??

He looks at them hopefully..

Raghav and Ragini looks at each other and getting up they goes towards jatin and hugs him from both the sides..

RagRag - We are always with you.. We will be always with you..

They look at each other and wink and then kiss on both sides of his cheeks..

RagRag - And we love you Mamu/dad

Jatin laughs and pats both their heads..

Jatin - I love you too my babies.. I love you a lot..

.
.
.
.

Ragini was sleeping in her room.. A frown could be seen on her face.. Sweat forming on her forehead..

Main isse shaadi kar raha hu kyunki main issise shaadi karna chahta hu, iss ragini se nhi..

Ragini jaisi ghatiya ladki..

Toh miss Ragini tumhaara talaaq ho chuka hai..

Ab tum Ragini laksh maheswari nhi sirf Ragini gadodia ho..

Main tumse pyaar nhi karta...

Aapki nautanki poti ko apni acting ka talent dikha raha tha..

Kavya Laksh Maheswari..

Ragini jaisi ghatiya ladki..

"NOOOOO...... "

Ragini gets up in a shock..... She was panting heavily and tears flowing from her eyes..

She frantically pats her cheeks and realizes the wetness on it..

Her breath is still coming out in gasps and her heart beating faster..

All the voices still ringing in her ears..

She turns towards the side and switches on the lights..

Filling a glass of water she drinks it in hurriedly and takes few deep breaths..

Trying to calm herself, she switches off the lights and lies back on the bed trying to sleep but the voices and thoughts didn't disappear..

With frustration she gets up again switching on the lights..

She just sits there pulling her knees and holding her head..

All the things that happened disturbimg her greatly..

A tear trickles down her face..

She gets out of the bed and goes towards the window..

Taking in the fresh air she takes in a deep breath and looks at the moon leaning her head on the window sill..

After few moments her room door slowly opens and Raghav enters inside .. He saw her standing at the window facing her back towards him..

He takes a deep breath closing his eyes and then opens it..

He calls out her name..

Raghav - Di..??

Hearing his voice ragini turns around facing him..

Ragini - Raghu..

Seeing her like this and the way she said his name with such vulnerability he can't help but takes a gulp..

His heart goes out to her..

Ragini looks at him helplessly.. Her voice trembling..

Ragini - I can't sleep..

He looks at her and then move towards her.. Holding her arm he smiles gently at her..

Raghav - come..

Ragini keeps looking at him and goes with him..

He gently takes her towards the bed and makes her lie down and covers her with the quilt.

She keeps looking at him all the time vulnerabally..

He sits on the other side near her head and pats her head softly..

Ragini - Raghu..

Raghav (putting his palm on her eyes) - Sleep..

Ragini - I.. I can't..

He keeps patting her head softly like a mother would do her child..

Ragini - All those thoughts, all memories.... All of them are disturbing me.. I feel... So... I..

Raghav - Shh..... It's ok.. Don't think about them.. Think about all the happy moments.. Happy memories.. The people who love you.. Think about all those moments you spend with me.. With jaanu bua, mom, dad.. All those moments where we had so much fun.. The time when we were together..Remember just good memories Di..

Ragini looks at him and clutches his hand..

Ragini - I.. I m troubling you a lot.. Right..??

Raghav (smiling) - What are you saying Di..?? You are my Di.. My world.. If I won't be there for you then who would..?? You can never trouble me.. Ok..?? Now stop all this and just try to sleep.. Just think about all the good times and delete the bad ones.. Don't worry I m here..Now  Close your eyes..

Ragini keeps looking at him and slowly closes her eyes..

Raghav - You remember you told me that when mom was pregnant with me you would roam around her all day talking to me.. Remember you would even read story books to me.. ??

A small smile crepts up on her face..

Ragini - Yeah.. I don't remember much but I was so excited that I would get a younger sibling and I really thought reading you stories helped you.. You would understand and it would make you sleep better..

Raghav (chuckling) - who knows.. Maybe it really did..

Ragini - Yeah as if.. What were you then..?? Hardly a little dot on the black sheet ..

Raghav - No matter what I was but I was still your raghu.... Right..??

Hearing this her smile widened..

Raginj - Yes..

Raghav - And remember when we pestered dad yo take us both to amusement park and we both got lost..

Ragini - Oh yeah.. It was just for a few minutes but when mamu found us he was hell scared..

Raghav - And his reaction when he saw that we didn't even realized that we were lost.. We were so into all the fun and slides that we didn't even realize dad was not with us..

Ragini just smiles not saying anything to that..

Raghav - You know why I didn't realize..?? Because you were with me.. And when you are with me I never feel scared..

He looks at her while patting her head and saw her with eyes closed and a small smile on her face..

Raghav(smiling) - You knew it at that time, right..??

Ragini - Hmm..

Raghav - But you didn't even react or say anything so that I won't realize it .. You didn't even brought anything to face and just got along with it.. You didn't want to scare me..

Ragini tightens his hold on her hand and just smiles softly..

Raghav - You are the best Di..

Ragini (stifling a yawn) - You can stop with your buttering..

Raghav lets out a chuckle hearing this..

Raghav - that's not fair.. I was being so sentimental..Anyways you remember when.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
After some time he notices her steady breath....

Realizing that she had finally fallen asleep he keeps looking at her for some time and then removes his hand from her head and holds her hand with both his hands and puts his forehead on their joined hands and closes his eyes..

Raghav (whispering) - I m here Di.. I m always here.. With you......

Tears start falling from his close eyes..

It wasn't the first time that she had this nightmarish kind of episode..

This had happened few times earlier as well in all these months..

Yes she is surely and slowly trying to move ahead and come out of all that had happened but somewhere it still has an impact on her psyche.. The pain doesn't just go away like that..

And Raghav is the one who is always there like a sunshine when she gets engulfed in those dark past memories..

Raghav can't help but feel helpless to see her like this..

He hates the fact that his sister is suffering.. That she has to try and make some efforts to be happy..

She is supposed to smile, laugh, giggle and be happy just like that.. Naturally..

And he hates the fact that he can't help her more..

If it was possible he would vanish all those painful memories from her mind and heart..

He would never let even a tiny bit of sorrow near her..

Poor guy didn't even realize that he was doing much more than anyone else could..

He is her calm to her restless mind, her peace to those frustrating thoughts, her healer of her wounds and he is her angel against her demons..

He caresses her hair lovingly and softly peck on her side of head..

Raghav - Good night Di.. Sleep tight.. Don't let the bedbugs bite and have Sweet dreams tonight..

He whisper the rhyme that she would say while making him sleep.. Although it wasn't correct but it was their own version..

He smiles softly looking at her sleeping face and leans his head on the bed post closing his eyes..

His one hand still caressing her head while other one holding her's..

.
.
.
.

Sunrays peeps inside the room and Ragini opens her eyes fluttering..

She rubs her eyes still in half sleep and looks around trying to gather her conscious..

As she turned towards side she saw Raghav asleep leaning on the bedpost beside her..

She remembers nights events and noticed how his hand was still holding her's..

A faint smile appear on her lips.. She slowly gets up and caress his hair fondly..

Raghav stirs awake because of her moment and looks at her groggily..

Ragini - good morning baby bro..

Raghav - morning di..

He rubs his eyes letting out a yawn.. Ragini chuckle seeing his funny face..

Ragini - Why were you sleeping like this..?? You didn't ho back to your room..

Raghav (stifling another yawn) - I didn't realize when I got asleep.. Anyways it's fine..

Looking at his innocent face she couldn't help but feel guilty..

Ragini - Raghu I....

Raghav - Save it di.. Haven't we already gone through all these enough times already.. ??

Ragini looks at him helplessly..

Raghav - Anyway I m still feeling sleepy..

Saying that he lies with his head in her lap and puts her hand on his hair closing his eyes..

Ragini looks at him who was behaving more mature than his age last night and now like a spoiled little kid..

A soft smile appears on her face and she lovingly caress his hair..

Ragini - You need to cut your hair.. It's had grown quite a bit.

Raghav (sleepily) - It's my style..

Ragini - You will look like chimpanzee if it grows more.. Just cut it off..

Raghav - no.. It took me so many months to get this look..I m not gonna ruin my hardwork.. It looks cool..

Ragini (raising her brows ) - Is that so..??

Raghav - hmm..

She playfully ruffles his hair..

Ragini - You know I sometimes  feel envious.. You seem to have much better hair than I do..

Raghav - Hmm.. I know.. My hair is prettier than you..

Ragini smacks him lightly on his head..

Ragini - Now get up..

Raghav wraps his arm around her lazily..

Raghav - Just few more minutes..

Ragini - really?? Then what about your college..??

Raghav - there is still time..

Ragini - Nope.. There isn't.. Now get up and get ready..

Raghav- Di plz..

Ragini - No.. Take your rest after returning..

Raghav - I can't.. Remember the royals are coming..

Ragini (suddenly remembering it) - oh yeah.. We have to do preparation as well.. Come on come on.. Get up fast.. Go go..

She gets up and makes his head fall down from her lap..

Raghav - owwww.. DIIIIII....

Getting down from her bed she holds his arm trying to make him stand..

Raghav (whining) - Di

Ragini - No di.. Get up...... Now..

Sulikily he gets up and ragini drags him towards his room while he follows like a little sulky child..

She takes him towards his bathromm and makes him stand in front of basin..

Getting his tootbrush from the stand she puts paste on it and forward it to him..

He looks through his half closed eyes and pouts at her.. She just looks at him sternly and then point towards the brush..

(You know the typical mom look.. 😬)

Ragini - come on.. Get started..

Making a face he takes the brush from her and start brushing..

Ragini - Hmm better......
Now get ready and you should be downstairs in half an hour.. Alright..??

Raghav (sulkily) - Aye aye captain..

Shaking her head at him she turns and goes out of his room..

She turns to look at him who was brushing with his eyes still closed in half sleep..

She chuckle at this and then turning goes towards her room to get ready for the day..

.
.
.
.

Here it is.. Sorry it might not be that good.. It took me a few days just for this as it was festive time (still is) so it kind of became hosh posh..

Do give your feedback in comments..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 251 21
Princess Swara Mithra, She loves with everything She has, She hates with everything She has.. She trusts with everything She has and She wouldn't fli...
58.5K 4.5K 36
It is the story of simple kind hearted girl and a school teacher, Ragini. Who is rejected several times in the Marriage Proposal. And also she disapp...
43.2K 3.4K 59
This is a story of a rich boy sanskar, who doesnt know value of money and life. Its about how hw meets ragini. will they fall for eachother? #1 ran...
12.7K 329 10
Y/N an unloved girl wanted to be happy..she wanted to be loved by a Prince charming... But did she got a Prince charming or...a Monster? *completed*