Rainimator Truth or Dare 2.0

By IMCRAZYFANFICTION

More characters, new requests, more craziness Leave asks and dares for the Rainimator crew! Have fun, but fol... More

Rankings Page
Rules and Intro
REQUESTS HERE
Let's Go!
Error 404
Error 404-the art
Error 404-The art pt. 2

Y'all, Get Ready

311 10 6
By IMCRAZYFANFICTION

Echo: We got a bunch more requests! 

Lance: Oh no. Please. No.

Echo: Oh yes, yes. 

Kane: *sigh* What do we have to do today?

Echo: The first is from The_Custodian_Ranger with an ask for Rain--how shit was that situation?

Rain: What situation?

Echo: The one from yesterday.

Rain: ...NO COMMENT.

Echo: So, shitty. Next, there's a dare for Ciara--try to jump out the windows.

Ciara: I thought we aren't supposed--

Echo: Are you complaining?

Ciara: Well, no. I get to attempt to leave this horrible place *jumps out window*

Kane: Oh dear Notch.

Echo: Just wait one second.

Ciara: *reappears in the room* WAIT WHAT

Echo: Teleportation barrier.

Lance: Oh, the joys of being imprisoned. 

Sora: Isn't this an infringement of personal freedom and rights?

Echo: Probably, but the readers and I don't care.

Lhara: *to Marcel* Who are these "readers" she keeps mentioning?

Marcel: I have no clue.

Echo: Next is from Zeratul468. They want Patrick to grow a mustache and attack Rain with a baguette.

Rain: Isn't that a type of bread?

Sora: He is becoming French now.

Echo: *uses author powers to give Patrick a mustache*

Hilda: SWEET MOTHER OF JESUS.

Azura: *starts laughing*

Lyria: Uhm...

Daryll: Man, as your best friend, let me be honest here. *Places a hand on Patrick's shoulder* You look terrible.

Patrick: *lifts the baguette* Echo, are you sure I'm only supposed to attack Rain with this?

Echo: Yup.

Ceris: Tough luck, my friend.

Patrick: Eh, whatever. *whacks Rain across head*

Rain: AYE DUDE—

Patrick: HHAHAHA

<Five minutes later>

Stella: Goodness, Rain, you have a bread-shaped bruise on your face!

Rain: I can't IMAGINE WhY Stella. Thank you for that observation *glares at Patrick*

Patrick: *stroking his mustache* you're welcome.

Echo: *laughing* You are keeping that mustache until the end of the section. Next is from midnght40809. Ceris, you get to practice medieval torture on Herobrine and Naeus. Stella and Zeg, you need to give midnght a hug.

Ceris: HAHAH

Naeus: NOOO

Herobrine: *sigh*

Ceris: allow me to go prepare...

Echo: *uses author powers to teleport midnght into room*

Midnght: HUGS!

Stella: *with equal enthusiasm* HUGS! :D

Zeg: *silently hugs*

Midnght: Yay! *disappears*

Ceris: Alright. I did some wonderful research. You two will be put on the rack.

Naeus: The what?

Ceris: ropes tied to your wrists and pulled so you're stretched out and your joints are dislocated.

Sora :Ooh, nice choice.

Echo: For the sake of any easily-disturbed/younger readers, this section will be ending here. Uhm, see y'all later.

Herobrine: CURSE YOU ALL! CURSE YOU MIDNGHT AND YOU DAMNED READERS!

Ceris: *cackles*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 12.1K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
162K 4.8K 50
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1M 34.7K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.2M 51.8K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC