SPINO RANGER II {POWER RANGER...

Autorstwa Hawks1986

Long ago, an alien named Keeper entrusted the greatest power in the universe to dinosaurs. Millions of years... Więcej

Meet Kanan Matthews
Meet Keigo Takami
Meet Hizashi Yamada
CHAPTER 1: When Evil Stirs
CHAPTER 2: Forgive and Forget {Which Leads to a Forgotten Anniversary}
CHAPTER 3: Nightmare in Amber Beach
CHAPTER 4: A Date with Danger
CHAPTER 5: Roar of the Red Ranger
CHAPTER 6: Forged Under Fire
CHAPTER 7: Run Home Koda
CHAPTER 8: Riches and Rags
CHAPTER 9: Besties 4Eva!
CHAPTER 10: Gone Fishin'
Meet Touya Todoroki
SPECIAL CHAPTER 1: A Nice White Surprise
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL: Trick or Trial
CHAPTER 12: Ellie and Touya's Anniversary of Her Mother and His Wife's Death
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2: The Hero Gala has Arrived
CHAPTER 13: Recipe for Disaster
CHAPTER 14: Silver Secret
CHAPTER 15: Wings of Danger
CHAPTER 16: Freaky Frightday
CHAPTER 17: Worgworld
CHAPTER 18: The Rangers Rock!
CHAPTER 19: Edge of Extinction
CHAPTER 20: End of Extinction
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL: Here Comes Heximas

CHAPTER 11: Love at First Fight

113 0 0
Autorstwa Hawks1986

A/N: this will be Ellie's POV until the 'Rangers Rock' chapter when Kanan, Keigo and Hizashi comes back

{Ellie Todoroki}

All of us were in the base. Shelby, Kendall and my dad were trying to contact the Silver Ranger in space. Chase was working on a rocket while Ivan was watching him. I was doing my school work when I get back to UA since I did my final exams last week. "It's perfect, just like Kaylee" Chase said. "Kaylee, I would fly to the moon for you" Ivan read what it has said on the trophy.

"I don't understand the phrase but I am pretty sure it's a chivalry gesture" Ivan said. "I wanted to make it look really special" Chase said. "Well, viola" Ivan said. "It's definitely special" my dad said.

"I finish my rocket ship too" Koda said. All of us saw him covered in glue, mostly the pieces were in his hair. "Mine look funny. Maybe it missing pieces?" Koda said. "Yeah, I think, I can, uh, find the missing pieces" Tyler said as he plucked a missing piece that was stuck in Koda's hair. "Ow!" Koda said.

"Oh, I got to go. Excuse me" Chase said as he left. "Let's go and get you a model that doesn't require any glue" Riley said. The two of them left the base.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

{Touya Todoroki}

Me, Tyler, Chase, Koda, Riley, Shelby and Ivan arrived at the location.

"Guys, what's the deal?" Chase asked.

"These are the coordinates that Miss Morgan and Ellie sent us" Riley said.

"Not a soul in sight!" Ivan said.

"Great, I got to get back to Kaylee" Chase said.

All of us saw monsters appear in front of us.

"Oh, you are horribly cute, I'll spell whichever one of you, who wants to be my boyfriend" Beauticruel said.

'I think am going to have a nightmare now' Touya thought to myself.

"Thanks but we'll pass!" Riley said.

"I think that I speak for all of us when I say this..." Touya started to say.

"It's Morphin' Time! Dino Charger!" Tyler shouted. All of us held out our Dino Chargers.

"Ready!" all of us shouted. All of us pressed the button on our Dino Chargers and placed it into our Morphers.

"Energize! Ha! Unleash the Power!" we shouted as all of us Morphed.

"Let's take them down!" Tyler said.

All of us started to fight.

Beauticruel painted on Koda, Riley and Ivan. Their leg, stomach and shoulder got weakened.

"What going on?" Koda said.

"I'm feeling weak!" Ivan said.

"It must be this makeup!" Riley said.

Beauticruel gave some of their powers to three Vivix.

They started to fight.

"Man, they aren't getting around!" Tyler said.

"That's not good!" I said.

"They're using our own power against us!" Chase said.

The Spikeballs attacked us as all of us fell onto the ground.

"Vivix! Finish them off!" Poisandra said.

Poisandra, Wrench and Beauticruel walked away from the battle.

"Oh no, they're getting away!" Tyler said.

"We may be weak but we can still handle the Vivix!" Riley said.

"I hope so...that makeup is really dangerous!" Tyler said.

"He's right!" Koda said.

"Yeah, we have to stop them! Come on Tyler, Touya and Shelby!" Chase said.

"Let's do this!" I said.

"Let's go!" Tyler said.

"I'm with you!" Shelby said.

Me, Tyler, Shelby and Chase went after them.

"Hey!" Tyler said.

"Stop right there!" Chase said.

"You can't get away!" I said.

"No chance!" Shelby said.

"I will hold them off!" Wrench said as he went after us.

"You asked for it, Wrench!" Tyler said.

The three of us started to fight Wrench.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

Tyler, Shelby and Chase ended up going into Dino Steel.

Tyler and Chase formed the T-Rex Chopper and attacked Wrench, Shelby used her Tricera Drill to try and attack him while I used the Dino Blade Blaster to attack him.

"Kendall said the others are safe now!" Chase said.

"That's great! Let's finish this tin can!" Tyler said.

"Agreed!" I said.

"Let's do this!" Shelby said.

"T-Rex Chopper Blast!" Tyler shouted.

"Tricera Drill!" Shelby shouted.

"Rapid Blast!" Touya shouted.

The two of us fired at Wrench.

"I'm out of here!" Wrench said as he escaped.

"Aw man, it looks like Wrench disappeared!" Tyler said.

"Seriously" Touya said.

"Again" Chase said.

"He always does that" Shelby said.

The four of us demorphed.

"Let's get out of here!" Tyler said.

"Ok" Chase and Shelby said.

"Let's go!" I said.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

Me, Tyler, Shelby and Chase were walking back to the base. The four of us saw Poisandra chasing a civilian. "Hey!" Chase said. "Oh no!" Poisandra said. The four of us were going after the two of them. Chase was saying something in his New Zealand accent that we couldn't understand. "I better get out of here!" Poisandra said as she ran away.

Tyler was checking on the girl while me, Shelby and Chase went after Poisandra.

The three of us came back when we lost sight of Poisandra. "That's not good" I said. "She got away" Chase said. "Again" Shelby said. "I got what I want" Tyler said. "Want to get something to eat?" the girl asked. "Do I ever?" Tyler said. The two of them walked away.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

{Ellie Todoroki}

All of us were back at the Dino Bite Café. We were watching Tyler's 'date' with the girl. "Really? They just met?" I said. "Yeah" my dad said. "Mm-hmm" Chase said.

Shelby went over to Britney to give her drink, where she accidentally spilt it on her. Tyler and Britney went away afterward.

"Wait a minute, what's that on Sir Tyler's back?" Ivan said. All of us saw a stroke of paint on the back of Tyler's shirt. "Is that paint? From monster?" Koda said. "It is" Shelby said. "Similar to the one we were attacked earlier" Riley said. "Except that Tyler's one's different. It's pink" Chase said.

"Which explains why Sir Tyler is acting really strange" Ivan said. "Guys, Miss Morgan has found Alien Bio Signs in the city" I said. "Let's go and check it out. It might explain what Tyler's doing" Shelby said.

The others were leaving the Dino Bite Café. Kaylee went into the Dino Bite Café and she started to talk to Chase. Ivan was dragging Chase out.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

{Touya Todoroki}

All of us were outside as they saw a dumpster. "Help! I am stuck in here!" someone called out from inside the dumpster. Koda opened it as they saw Beauticruel. The Rangers got into a fighting stance. "Thank you so much" Beauticruel said. "Stay back!" Chase said.

"No please! Don't be afraid, you've got to help me. This isn't me" Beauticruel started to say to them. "Explain thyself!" Ivan said. "I'm just a normal girl, some pink freak switched my body with a monster. Here, check my wallet" Beauticruel said.

Shelby grabbed her purse and looks for the wallet. Shelby checked her I.D. "You're Britney?" Shelby questioned. "Yes. Can you help get my body back?" Britney {Beauticruel} said. "Yeah. But we need to disguise you first. Just think of it as Halloween came early this year" I said. "Oh, ok" Britney {Beauticruel} said.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

{Ellie Todoroki}

The others were back at the Dino Bite Café as Phillip came into the Dino Bite Café. "I can't exactly see" Britney {Beauticruel} said. Phillip lift up the cover and saw the monster under the cover. He put the cover back down over her. "That's a new look" Phillip said.

"Is it that bad?" Riley said. "Yeah, I can see your problem. We got to get the monster back into its own body before we can destroy it" Phillip said. "But how are we going to switch them back?" I asked.

"Well, there's no way that we can. The only logical solution is to make the monster want to switch them back" Riley said. "Then we will need someone that can sweet talk that monster until she will do anything for him" Shelby said.

"Well, there's only one person that I know who can sweet talk to her really well" Tyler said. All of us were looking at Chase. "Who? Me?" Chase said. "Mm-hmm" Riley said. "Oh no, I am Kaylee's boyfriend" Chase said.

"Chase, the sooner you do this, the sooner you can get back to Kaylee" Phillip said.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

{Touya Todoroki}

All of us were outside as we hid behind a bush. Chase went over and started to sweet talk with Britney {Beauticruel}. Chase pushed Tyler behind the bushes. Koda and Ivan grabbed onto Tyler as all of us left.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

All of us arrived after Beauticruel switched her body back.

"It's you!" Tyler said.

Koda and Ivan stopped me from going to Beauticruel.

"You Rangers tricked me!" Beauticruel said.

"I think that you're still beautiful! I love you!" Tyler said.

"It's too late! Now I'll destroy all of you!" Beauticruel said.

"Dino Morpher Blast!" Chase shouted as he fired at the makeup.

"My magic makeup!" Beauticruel.

Tyler got out of the spell.

"I feel really strange! Woah, what is that?" Tyler said.

"All you need to know is that she is the wrong girl for you!" Shelby said.

"She wrong girl for anyone!" Koda said.

Wrench and Poisandra appeared.

"There you are! What's wrong, honey? You look really dreadful. My magic makeup has been destroyed!" Poisandra exclaimed.

"That means the love spell!" Wrench said.

"It's over!" Chase said.

"It's Morphin' Time! Dino Charger!" Chase shouted. All of us held out our Dino Chargers.

"Ready!" all of us shouted. All of us pressed the button on our Dino Chargers.

"Unleash the Power!" we shouted as all of us Morphed.

"Power Rangers!" Tyler shouted.

"Dino Super Charge!" they shouted.

"Vivix, rise!" Wrench said as Vivix appeared.

"Get them!" Poisandra said.

"Let's do this!" Tyler said.

All of us started to fight.

Tyler got into T-Rex Super Charge.

Then Tyler defeated Beauticruel as all of us regrouped.

🐤MEGAZORD BATTLE🐤

Beauticruel grew really big and two Vivixzords appeared.

"Talk about a big makeover! Get them boys!" Beauticruel said.

The Vivixzords attacked them.

"This isn't good!" I said.

The Titano Zord appeared and attacked the monsters.

"Kendall must have sent the Titano Zord!" Tyler said.

"Dino Charger! Engage! Titano Charge Megazord! Ready!"

"Dino Charger! Ready!" Chase shouted as all of us got into Dino Super Drive.

All of us appeared in the cockpit.

"Let's finish this dreadful date!" Chase said.

"Why don't you give me a hug? You magnificent Megazord!" Beauticruel said as she hugged the Megazord.

"You're making us mega-bored!" Chase said.

All of us pushed Beauticruel away.

"You will pay for that! Destroy them!" Beauticruel said.

"You can't beat two Spikeballs!" one Spikeball said.

"And two Vivixzords!" another Spikeball said.

The monsters started to attack them.

"Let's form the Ptera Charge Megazord!" Chase said.

"And the Futaba Charge Megazord!" I said.

"Shall we, Shelby?" Ivan asked.

"Dino Charger! Ready!" me, Shelby and Ivan shouted as we summoned our Zords.

"Activate Ptera Charge Megazord: Tricera Formation!" Ivan shouted.

"Activate Futaba Charge Megazord: Carno Formation!" I shouted.

"Zords Combine! Ptera Charge Megazord: Tricera Formation! Ready!"

"Zords Combine! Futaba Charge Megazord: Carno Formation! Ready!"

Chase, Shelby and Ivan got into the Ptera Charge Megazord: Tricera Formation.

Me and Phillip were in the Futaba Charge Megazord: Carno Formation.

"Let's wipe out this weirdo!" Chase said.

"Let's do this!" I said.

"Titano Zord! Colossal Crush!" Tyler and the others shouted.

"Carno Zord! Turbo Wind Blast!" me and Phillip shouted.

All of us attacked Beauticruel.

"It's time for an extreme makeover!" Chase said.

"Dino Super Drive! Activate!" Chase shouted.

The T-Rex Charger, Para Charger, Stego Charger, Raptor Charger, Tricera Charger, Spino Charger and the Carno Charger got placed into the Dino Super Drive Saber.

"Dino Charger! Engage!" the Dino Charger said.

"Dino Super Drive Saber! Power Drill! Final Strike!" they shouted as they destroyed the monsters.

"Monster Extinct!" Chase said.

All of us were cheering.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

{Ellie Todoroki}

I saw the others came back in the base. Phillip went back to Zandar. Chase came into the base. "I got a signal" Kendall said. "Without your help, I can't come to Earth" the Silver Ranger said. "But why not?" Keeper asked. "I'm facing great danger but without the Silver Energem...it will be lost forever" the Silver Ranger said as the connection was lost.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

328 0 12
One day Ariel finds two things which lead her to the dino thunder power rangers wanting answers. Ariel is definitely hiding something from them and T...
481 5 6
The Rangers returned to their normal lives after defeating Lushadow-Void and creating the new Universe. But then, a message gets sent to the heroes...
244K 11.5K 43
When 6 students are gifted superhuman abilities, it's up to them to prevent a bio-terrorist group from releasing a world-changing chemical into Earth...
5.7K 72 22
*We DO NOT own anything from Power Rangers Dino Charge or Super Charge!* Sometime after the Dino Super Charge series ended, a new threat will reign...