5,000 Miles

بواسطة lilypad3214

Spreen x Fem reader (Also it's not in Spanish😍) "Do you even know how far apart we live? 5,000 miles. That's... المزيد

Twitter Crush??
Tickets to TwitchCon
Married???
Flustered
TwitchCon Day 1
TwitchCon Day 2
Carnival Kisses
Back to America
Unknown Caller
Taking Things Slow
Just a Kiss
MCC
MCC 2
Creamed Corn
Florida
Obsidian
Party at Dream's
Beach Day
Ryan?
Christmas Eve
Sickness
Is it Over?
New Year's Eve
QUICK A/N
Shower Stuff
Flower Shop
Baby
Bad Blood
Ivan's Last Day
Airport Blues
First Day Back
Tommy
Almost There
Together at Last
I Love You
House Party
Jenny
Goodbye Argentina
Easter
The End... for now

Meeting the Parents

89 0 2
بواسطة lilypad3214

9:00AM

My eyes fluttered open due to the bright sun piercing through the window. I rubbed my eyes and looked over to my left where Ivan was sleeping. He looked so adorable. He had the covers pulled up over his face.

I grabbed my phone to take a picture of him,  but when I turned back to him, I saw that his eyes were open. "Good morning." I said. "Good morning, gorgeous." He said. I still took a picture of him anyways because he just looked too cute not to.

I leaned forward and kissed his forehead. My fingers passed through his hair and held the side of his face.

"I feel like I didn't apologize well enough last night. You forgave me so quickly. I just still feel bad for what I did. I'm sorry." I said. He instantly sat up and looked down at me with a blank face.

"Love, I forgave you so quickly because I hate fighting. What you said was something I shouldn't have even gotten mad over." He said. "No, you had every right to get mad." I sat up. "I would've been just as upset."

"Well either way, I still forgive you and it's all in the past now. I'm just glad we made up. I love you." He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. "I love you." I smiled.

We both got up and quickly got ready. We did our entire morning routine together and got dressed.

"What should we do today?" I asked. Ivan looked down and fiddled with his ring. I knew he had something to say, but it looked like he was too afraid to say it.

"You ok, Van?" I asked. "Would you wanna um..." he started. I stood waiting for him to continue. "Would you want to meet my family?" He didn't even look up to make eye contact with me. I didn't say anything, but there was a smile on my face.

I guess Ivan thought my silence meant I didn't want to meet his family. "Actually, never mind. It was stupid." He started walking into the bedroom. "Wait." I grabbed his hand.

"I would love to meet your family." I smiled. "Really?" He said happily. "Yes! I'm your girlfriend after all. I would absolutely love to meet them." I smiled. "Perfect, but they don't really speak too much English." He said.

"Oh uh, that's ok. You can translate." I said. He nodded and got out his phone. He immediately called him mom and started making plans. It was so cute how excited he was over this.

"Would you wanna meet them today?" He asked moving the phone away from his face. I smiled and nodded. He put the speaker back up to his mouth and began talking to his mom in Spanish again.

While he was doing that, I went into the kitchen to make myself a smoothie. I opened the fridge to grab some fruit. A few seconds later, I heard footsteps and felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. "What did your mom say?" I asked.

"She wants us to come over at 5:00." He said. "Perfect." I turned around and kissed him. I put all the fruit together in a strainer and ran them under lukewarm water.

"Could you grab me some milk, babe?" I asked. Ivan nodded and got the milk out from the fridge. As he set it down next to me, I caught a glimpse of something on his finger.

I frowned and grabbed his hand to look at it closer. "Is that from when you cut yourself trying to make stir fry?" I asked looking down at a prominent scar. "Yeah, I'm fine though. It makes me look cool." He said. I chuckled and got back to making the smoothie.

"Do you want one?" I asked. He nodded and I smiled. I grabbed more fruit and put those in the strainer with the others. I started pouring the milk into the blender and grabbed some ice from the fridge to add to the mix.

I then put the fruit in and closed the lid. I turned on the blender and the sudden noise made me jump. I always get scared when blenders turn on. Even if I'm expecting it, I still jump.

I grabbed two glasses and poured our smoothies. "Here you go." I handed Ivan his glass. He thanked me and started drinking it. "Holy shit. This is good. You're like Gordon Ramsey." He said.

"Eh, I doubt it. One time I forgot to put the water in a mac and cheese cup and it melted all over my microwave. I still have some bits of charred noodles in there." I chuckled. "Ew." He laughed.

"What do you wanna do in the meantime before we go over to my parent's house?" He asked. "We could watch a movie." I suggested. "Or we could make one." He smirked.

I leaned over the counter and hit the top of his head. "You better behave when we go over there." I said. He rolled his eyes and walked to the living room. I followed him and we both sat down on the couch.

"Can we watch Coraline?" I asked. "Oh my God, yes. I love that movie." He said. We rented the movie and started watching it.

☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎

After watching Coraline, we ended up watching The Nightmare Before Christmas and Corpse Bride too. Once the movies were over, it was 4:00 and we got up to go get ready.

Even though we had already gotten ready for the day, we couldn't wear a t-shirt and sweatpants to dinner.

I decided on wearing this and Ivan just wore his normal clothes. A t-shirt, baggy pants, and a beanie.

We made our way to the garage and got in the car. "So your sister's name is Victoria, right?" I asked. "How did you know?" He started up the car.

"I did my research." I chuckled. Ivan smiled and placed his hand on my thigh. I looked down at his hand and saw the familiar tiger head ring I had gotten him for Christmas.

"You still wear that?" I asked grabbing his hand. "Of course I do. I love it." He smiled. I gave him a warm smile and held onto his hand even tighter.

The car ride was calm and peaceful. Ivan knows I like to listen to music and not talk during car rides, so he kept quiet.

As we were pulling into the driveway of his parents' house, I checked the time. 4:55. Perfect. We got out the car and walked up to the front door. Ivan knocked several times. My stomach was doing backflips. I was so nervous.

After a few seconds, the door slowly opened and there was a girl standing there who looked exactly like Ivan. "You must be Victoria." I said holding out my hand. She looked at me confused, but still shook my head. Shit. I forgot they don't know English.

I heard Ivan say something in Spanish to her and I'm assuming he was translating. Victoria's face changed from confused to understanding. "Si! And you are Y/n." She said. The words barely escaped her mouth. I could tell she had a hard time saying that, but I appreciate that she tried anyways.

"Si!" I said. She gestured for us to come in. We walked inside and I was greeted with the strong smell of food. I didn't know what it was, but I knew it would taste good.

She led us to the kitchen where Ivan's parents were. They both turned around and made eye contact with me. His mom looked kind of confused. That made me even more nervous. Did I already do something wrong?

"Oh, ella es y/r (your race)."Although I didn't know a lot of Spanish, I sure knew what she had just said. I just brushed it off and walked up to her.

"Hola! Yo soy Y/n!" I held out my hand. She took my hand in her own and shook it. "Es muy bonito conocerte!" She said.

I looked back at Ivan with furrowed brows. "She said it's very nice to meet you." I raised my brows in understanding and turned back to Mrs. Buhaje. "Hola!" I said walking up to his dad. "Hola! Cómo estás?" He asked.

"Bien! Cómo estás?" I replied. "Muy bien!" He exclaimed. I smiled at his response. He was adorable.

I heard Ivan and Victoria in the background catching up. "She is very beautiful." She said quietly. "Oh absolutely. She's stunning." He replied. I smiled to myself after hearing that.

"Come sit down, love." Ivan placed a hand on my shoulder. I nodded and went to go sit down with him and Victoria.

"Sorry about what my mom said. She doesn't really have a filter with that sort of stuff." He said. "Oh no, it's ok! She seems lovely." I said. He smiled and placed his hand on top of mine.

Me and Victoria tried our best to have a conversation with Ivan as the translator while Mrs. and Mr. Buhaje were finishing up preparing the food.

"Bon appetite!" Mrs. Buhaje said placing down plates of food in front of everyone. "This looks amazing." I said admiring the dishes.

"These are my favorites. Locro and provoleta." Ivan said passing me a plate. "What's in it?" I asked. He looked so happy that I was interested in his cultural foods.

"The locro is made of corn, squash, chorizo, cheese, and onion. The provoleta is basically just melted provolone with different seasonings on the top."

"What do you eat it with?" I asked. Right as I had said that, Mrs. Buhaje pulled bread out the oven and placed it on the table. I nodded in realization then continued to fix myself a plate of the food.

I ate a spoonful of locro and immediately loved it. "Holy shit." I said. "I'm coming here for dinner from now on."

"Hey, you can't leave me by myself." He pushed me. "You'll be fine. Just jerk off to another picture of me." I laughed. Ivan's eyes widened and he gently hit my shoulder.

"What? They can't understand us." I said. I looked over across the table and sure enough they looked perfectly fine. They had no idea what I had just said. "Oh yeah." He chuckled.

☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎

After a couple of hours, me and Ivan decided to head out. I thanked his family for the dinner and for letting me over. Although they didn't really understand, they still seemed grateful.

"I'm so tired." I complained. "We're almost home." Ivan said. "Can't this thing go in sport mode or something?" I asked.

"Do you want me to get arrested?" He chuckled. "You'd look cute in orange." I winked. "I always look cute." He pretended to flip his nonexistent hair. I rolled my eyes and turned to look out the window.

"This sweater is so itchy." I said adjusting it. "Is all you do complain?" He joked. I kept moving the fabric of my sweater around to make it less uncomfortable, but I was still itchy as fuck.

"Y'know what." I grabbed the hem of the sweater and pulled it over my head. I dropped the sweater onto my lap and laid back on the seat. "There we go."

I looked over at Ivan and surprisingly he wasn't staring at my chest. "Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah? Why wouldn't I be?" He asked confused. "Because you're not staring at my chest." I said. "I know and it's killing me. I just don't wanna wreck." He gripped onto the steering wheel. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

We eventually got home and as soon as I walked into the bedroom, I plopped down on the bed. "It's only 8:00." Ivan laughed. "I know but I'm tired. And my head hurts." I complained.

"Let me get you some Advil, love." He walked into the kitchen and grabbed the bottle of pain relievers and a glass of water.

"Here, baby." He handed me two pills and a glass of water. I took the medicine and lied back down. "You know what else would make me feel better?" I said. "What?" He asked.

"If you watched Grey's Anatomy with me." I smiled. I've been bugging him about watching Grey's Anatomy with me for so long, but he's never wanted to. He rolled his eyes. "Fine, but just because you feel bad." "YES!" I shouted. I grabbed the tv remote and instantly turned the show on. "You're gonna love this."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

15.1K 386 31
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, Karl has liked Emily for a long time but never had the guts to actually talk to her. But what will happen when Karl and Emily are ap...
654K 23.7K 33
she never expected to meet such a person especially not during a law lecture but things don't always go as planned {quackity x...
255K 7.4K 23
𝟎𝟎𝟐┊͙ 𝓢𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘- 𝐉𝐎𝐉𝐈 ꗃ⋆₊*𓂃݊ 〘 𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙩𝙮 〙。 ༅ ˖⁺ ꒰ ☔️ ꒱ ⋆ ୭ 「 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝒙 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐨𝐜. 」 ━━━ 𓆩♡𓆪 ━━━ ꒰ *ੈ✩‧₊...
7.6K 179 12
Y/n a 20-year-old small streamer living in Washington. She is in drama right now and decides to address it live. That's when a big streamer joins and...