𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐯...

By cxllens_

Cullens x oc For the Clarke family, moving had become their "norm," but none of them expected Florence Clarke... More

Act i: Twilight
i.i
i.ii
i.iii
i.iv
i.v
i.vi
i.vii
i.viii
Act ii: New Moon
ii.i
ii.ii
ii.iii
ii.iv
ii.v
ii.vi
iii.i
iii.ii
iii.iii
iii.iv
iii.v
iii.vi
iii.vii

Act iii: The finale

1.2K 30 0
By cxllens_

"Don't do that, I love them. I always will."

So I'm changing the last half of the Twilight saga, and in eclipse, the newborns are attracted to Bella's scent because she's human, but Florence doesn't have the same appealing scent, so I'm not sure how I'd make that work. Victoria may show up as revenge, not sure yet. Then with Breaking Moon, as far as I'm aware. Florence won't be having a baby like Renesme that will tear her from inside out, because Florence is not human. But if she did, the baby wouldn't pose any threats to vampires, causing the volturi's appearance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 8.6K 23
A boy who would live forever fell in love with a girl who wouldn't last the year. "if i loved you less, i might be able to talk about it more." --- ...
20.4K 592 14
IN WHICH - Sabine Cullen knows that Jasper Hale is her soulmate, but flat out refuses to tell him. @-toodeviant / 2023
1.9M 49.5K 98
she had high hopes she would have a great ending to her life, but moving in with her dad and falling in love with a boy she shouldn...
298K 6.8K 57
-"butterflies are wonderful creatures, yet you're the most beautiful one in my eyes." -"he is my sunshine, and i am his butterfly." in which a teen...