Miguel O'Hara and the new spi...

By kxlitzzs

Miguel O'Hara found y/n and released it was his friend since kindergarten! My name is Y/n l/n was bitten by a... More

Introducing!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9

8

264 6 0
By kxlitzzs

Time: 6:40 am

•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Setting: earth-1610

•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I was walking around some more and found I burger place!
Y/n-"dang this burger place in my dimension closed down 10 years ago!!"
People around me started to stare at me in a weird look and annoying looks too. I walk towards the burger place and walked inside. There was a lady walking around to see if people needed anything else and stuff. I walked towards a empty table and sit down. The lady come up to me and gives me a sweet smile. But I always know when someone is tired or they just wanna take a break.
Lisa-"hello my name is Lisa and I will be your server today! Can I get you started on the drink you will like?"
Y/n-"I will like a coke. But can I ask you a question?"
I look around if there was many people in the place but there was like two or three people now because that big family just left.
Lisa-"whats your question?"
Y/n-"would you like to take a little break and join me?"
She gives me a sweet smile and looks down at her watch. She looks at the back and takes a seat in front of me.
Lisa-"you have no idea how tired I am, and it's only 7 in the morning! Well I did to night shift last night."
Y/n-"I'm sure your really tired!"
Lisa-"yea. But let me go get that drink for ya and what would you like to eat?"
Y/n-"just the breakfast burger"
Lisa-"okay it will take like 5 minutes so I'll be back in a flash"
She gets up from her seat and walks away. I look outside and see a lot more people on the streets. My spidey sense start to go crazy and my head feels really dizzy. I look on top of a building and see a weird thing come out from a black whole? It looks like a human body with long arms. It doesn't have a face exactly. It's kinda scary. It has spots all over its body.
Lisa-"hey I'm back with your food!"
Y/n-"thank you!"
I look up at her and she sits down.

Time skip

Y/n-"thank you for the food!"
I walk out the burger place and walk into a alleyway. I open up a portal and walk in. I'm back at HQ and I'm in Miguel's office. I see him on his desk writing papers.
Y/n-"hey bae you miss me?!"
Miguel-"what did you just call me?"
Y/n-"nothing. But anyways! What you up to hotshot?"
Miguel-"please don't call me that. But I'm writing this stupid thing that needs to go all through out the spider community and they need to know about this new villain."
Y/n-"how dose it look like?"
Miguel-"it's a human with long arms and has spots all through out it's body."
Y/n-"wait that's a villain?"
Miguel-"yea."
Y/n-"I've seen him!"
Miguel-"where."
He suddenly stands up and walks over to me looking really serious, and really fine🤭.
Miguel-"was he in your dimension."
Y/n-"no he was in earth 1610 I saw him on one of the roofs."
Miguel-"you went to a dimension."
Y/n-"OH SHIT I WASNT SUPPOSED TO TELL YOU THAT.."
Miguel-"I told you to never go to a dimension where you died."
Y/n-"I only drowned in that dimension."
I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes.
Miguel-"it doesn't matter how you died. I don't want you to go to that dimension anymore."
Y/n-"suddenly you care about me? That's new!"
I smirked and he looked away and I swear it looked like he was blushing!
Miguel-"go to your dorm. Or go home."
Y/n-"nah. I wanna stay here with you! We should totally go out to eat!"
Miguel-"didn't you already went out to eat?"
Y/n-"oh yea. I forgot?"
Miguel-"just go home y/n."
I walked towards Miguel's desk and sat on it.
Y/n-"hmm nope I wanna stay here with you!"
Miguel-"fine. Just don't be annoying."
He walks over to me and sits down on his chair. He starts to write stuff on his papers but he keeps glancing at my thighs.
Y/n-"hey! What you lookin at?"
I smirked and he looked up at me.
Miguel-"shut up. There just in my way."
Y/n-"then move them if there in your way."
I giggled and didn't think he was gonna do anything but suddenly he put his hands on them and moved them out of his way. He kept a tight grip on them and started to do his work again not letting go. I blushed and looked away hella fast. Miguel let go and stood up. He went to his watch and started to type some stuff. Suddenly 3 portals opened up. Gwen, Hobie and pav stepped in.
Hobie-"oh hey there my love!"
Y/n-"hi hobie!"
I ran towards him and gave him a big hug. He hugs me back then he pulls away I look over at Miguel who is glaring at hobie.
Hobie-"you good mate?"
Miguel-"yea sure whatever. But there is a villain on the run on earth-1610. Dose anyone wanna take the job?"
Y/n-"I think gwen should do it!"
She looks at me surprised and I wink at her.
Miguel-"wanna do it gwen?"
Gwen-"sure! I see why not?"
Suddenly a portal opens up and Jess comes through it. It closes behind her and she sighs.
Jess-"you really letting the kids do the job."
Miguel-"I mean there the only ones who actually get the job done quick and easy."
Y/n-"why don't you let me do it!"
Miguel-"because your forbidden to go to different dimensions already! You will stay here till gwen gets back with the villain."
Gwen-"it will be fast y/n plus he's just a villain of the week."
She closes her arms and smirks. Hobie puts his hands on my shoulders and giggles.
Hobie-"maybe for the mean time. Me and y/n should go on a date. How dose that sound love?"
Miguel-"she's not going anywhere."
Pav-"looks like someone's jealous?"
Miguel-"IM NOT JEALOUS!"
We all jump by Miguel's yelling. He wasn't yelled at us before, especially me!
Jess-"miguel chill out y/n and hobie have a age difference."
Pav-"someone is jealous."
He whispered in a low voice and started to giggle. I give him a evil glare and he stops giggling. He clears his throat and fixes his posture.
Miguel-"y/n you are forbidden to travel to unknown dimension. Understand?"
Y/n-"yea yea whatever."
I walk over to Miguel and stand next to him.
Jess-"gwen. If you need anything or need any help let me know so you won't mess up."
Y/n-"Miguel why wont you let me go!!"
Miguel looks at me and gives me a look to shut up. I roll my eyes and start to walk to Miguel's chair sitting down.
Hobie-"alright. Ima go get a coffee now. BYE LOVE!"
Y/n-"BYE!"
I wave at him and he walks off the platform and walks out the office. Pav looks at me a smiles.
Pav-"is it fine if I go?"
Miguel-"yea whatever."
Pav opens up a portal and waves bye to me before leaving.
Gwen-"so do I go to the dimensions or?"
Miguel-"yea you can go. But don't mess anything up! If you do I'll send you home."
Y/n-"HOW CRUL! Gwen if you mess up let me know so I can help you baby."
Gwen-"don't call me baby. I'm 16!"
Y/n-"your still a kid love"
Gwen-"whatever. But bye y/n!"
Y/n-"bye!"
Gwen opens up a portal and goes in it. It closes behind her and Jess starts to walk out of the office as well.
Miguel-"do you wanna stay here or?"
Y/n-"where's your room? Where do you sleep?"
Miguel-"why do you care?"
Y/n-"fare enough."
Miguel-"go home y/n I'll call you when I need you."
Y/n-"fine. Ima go to work anyways. Bye!"
Miguel-"bye."
I run over to Miguel and hug him. He pats my back. I pull away and he looks the other way and puts his hand over his mouth. I give him a smile and open up a portal back to my dimension.

End of chapter.

Mistakes will be fixed soon..

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!! IM KINDA RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS!!! PLZ GIVE ME SUM!!!

😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️

❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 37 11
*CONTAINS ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE SPOILERS* Residing on Earth-63, Y/N is a spider woman who does what she can to protect New York City while also atte...
601 15 2
2 weeks ago, you slept with a "variant" of Miguel O'Hara in universe 2785. 2 weeks ago, Miguel O'Hara slept with a "variant" of you in universe 2785...
102K 1.3K 13
Okay, Let's do this one more time, My name is Y/n Parker and for the last seventeen years I have been Spider-man