1

Time: 4:00 am.

•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Setting: y/n's apartment.

•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I woke up to a loud noise. I look over at my watch and see the screen say "Miguel" I click on the word answer and see a large figure standing on the side of the bed.
Miguel-"What are you doing?" His deep voice told me and I open my eyes to look at his.
Y/n-"What dose it look like."
Miguel-"get up. We need your help there's a villain in earth 65 a spider person from that universe is already fight the guy and she needs are help."
Y/n-"ugh ok fine but I need 7 hours of sleep."
Miguel-"what time did you go to sleep?"
Y/n-"3:00 am"
Miguel-"I told you I'll take the night down y/n why don't you listen?"
Y/n-"you need rest too so I'll take the night ones."
Miguel-"no I'll. You know what whatever we talk about this later but you need to get out of bed and be there in 5 minutes me and Jess will be there shortly."
Y/n-"alright hotshot see you there"
Miguel-"don't call me that."
And with that the call ended. I get out of bed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and to do my hair. While I was fixing my short hair and makeup I looked at the time and it was more than 5 minutes! I quickly put on my suit grabbed my headphones and open a portal to earth 65. I ran in it and looked around my surroundings to know where I'm at and I see that I'm in a building that looks like a art museum? Suddenly I hear yelling from on top of me and see a some sort of vulture looked thing and a spider person. I quickly shoot a web to the vulture, swinging myself towards them and punching it in the face. I land on the Top floor and the spider person follows me. She looked shocked and looks at me down.
Y/n-"hey you alright there?"
I spoke in my Hispanic accent.
..?-"are you a girl?"
Y/n-"woman actually and you are?"
..?-"Gwen. Gwen Stacy!"
Y/n-"nice to met you. I'm y/n known as spider pink or pink spider!"
Gwen-"oh my gosh that is so cool your name is so cool in many ways!"
Y/n-"yea but have you seen a guy with a red suit and buff?"
Gwen-"no why?"
Great he was late and so is Jess.
Y/n-"just asking but we should really get back to fighting that thing?"
Gwen-"he's just a villain of the week we would catch him easy!"
Out of no where the vulture guy gets up and opens his mouth. Fire starts to come out and I quickly run out of there and shoot a web on Gwen's chest so she wouldn't get lit of fire.
Y/n-"HEY YOU OKAY?"
Gwen-"YUP NEVER BEEN BETTER!"
I chuckle at her words because every spider person says those words. Gwen gets on the vultures back but he throws her on the wall and he puts his claws on her face and body I quickly spring into action and swing my self over to her and get on the vultures back. I rap my let's around his neck but he hits me with one of his wings and I go flying back crashing into a wall. He speaks something in i don't know what language but he puts his claw up and is about to end Gwen's life, but suddenly a red glowing web grabs the vultures hand and pulls it away from her. Miguel comes flying out of the portal with his fist out and punches the vulture guy in the face and they go crashing into a wall. I quickly swing my way over there Gwen right behind me and see Miguel doing his (show off moves) to the new spider person.
Y/n-"was the cape really necessary and I thought we were supposed to be here in 5!?"
Miguel just gives me a glare and Gwen looks really curious on what is happening?
Gwen-"I'm sorry who exactly are you supposed to be?"
Miguel-"it's classified."
Gwen-"your the blue panther?!"
Miguel-"no."
Gwen-"the Cape Blue Sater?"
I couldn't help but laugh at the names she's calling him. Miguel gives me a death glare and I quickly make a straight face trying not to laugh.
Miguel-"no I'm-"
Gwen-"Dark Garfield?"
Miguel-"no stop."
Gwen-"Macho Libre!"
She was with her hands out. I couldn't help it anymore but laugh so hard that tears started to come out. Miguel still giving me that death glare.
Y/n-"IM SO SORRY BUT THAT WAS FUNNY!!"
Miguel-"y/n just. Just stop."
Gwen-"who are you?"
Miguel-"I'm from another dimension."
Gwen-"YOU ARE! Wow. Actually I'm not confused?"
Miguel-"my name is Miguel O'Hara I lead an elite strike force dedicated to the security of the multi-"
Gwen-"actually forget it. Can you go to any dimension you want with that watch"
Miguel-"it's... much cooler than a watch."
Gwen-"okay sensitive. Look there is a big flying Turkey from the Renaissance I have to bring the justice so if you don't mind."
Miguel-"it's alright kid. I'll take it from here."
Gwen-"okay knock yourself out?"
I look at Gwen confused? Then my Spidey-Sense started going crazy my hears ringing. I turned around to see the vulture getting up and moved out the way. I wasn't about to get hit? The vulture tackles Miguel and I start to swing to the roof. Gwen follows and we hi five each other for his embracement.
Miguel-"YOUR NOT FUNNY."
Gwen-"ehh i don't know?"
Miguel and Gwen get on the vultures back trying to stop it. While I try to evaluate everyone that is inside. No one wanted to get out though they were to scared to move so I decided to just leave them and help Miguel out. I also get on the vultures back.
Miguel-"had really fun cleaning up your shocking mess by the way!"
Gwen-"what mess?!"
Miguel-"king pins collider!"
Y/n-"Miguel it wasn't her fault!? Stop thinking it's there faul when it's not!"
The thing under is was trying to but in the conversation we were having!
Vulture guy-"What are you guys talking about?!"
Gwen-"none of your business!"
Miguel-"just shut up!"
Y/n-"why the fuck you care?!"
Miguel-"Cállate!"
Gwen-"nosy!"
Y/n-"literally."
Gwen-"yea we saved the multiverse!?"
Miguel-"you left a whole wide enough of guys like him to randomly get shot into the wrong dimension!"
Y/n-"Miguel was stuck putting everyone back where they belong before all of time and space collapses."
Miguel-"don't even get me started on doctor strange the little nerd back on earth 1999 9 9!"
Gwen-"who's doctor strange? Sound like he maybe shouldn't practice his medicine?"
We run pass a police officer that Gwen but his hands with web and put him against a wall so he's out of danger.
Vulture guy suddenly threw bombs!
Y/n-"it's your time hotshot!"
Miguel-"please don't call me that."
Gwen-"do you want me to handle this one or?"
Miguel threw himself at the bombs and exploded them all.
Gwen-"oh okay?"
Me and Gwen take out the other bombs and get on the vultures back but Gwen quickly get off and helps people evacuate. Miguel joins me and we broke off his wing but then it grew back!
Miguel-"Ay, por Dios, he's got hammerspace!"
Y/n-"WHAT THE HELL DID THAT WING JUST GREW BACK?!"
Me and Miguel get thrown off the vultures back and crash into the floor. I threw the piece of concrete off me and looked over at Miguel who was out of breath. I get up and walk over to him.
Y/n-"hey you okay?"
Miguel-"yea just fine."
I quickly shoot webs towards gwen who was on the ground as well.
Miguel-"lyla? Could you please..... you know."
Lyla-"nahhhh you gotta say it first!"
Miguel-"call for back up."
Lyla-"what?!"
Miguel-"call for back up!"
Lyla-"come on!"
Miguel-"PLEASE JUST CALL FOR-"
Lyla-"yea I already called her."
Miguel-"UGH!"
Lyla-"but I enjoyed that!"
I look over at the portal and see Jess with her super cool motorcycle run over the vultures face and making some cool moves on him. I really wanted a motorcycle but Miguel said it's only for pregnant women. A little though in my head was saying maybe he would get me pregnant but I push that thought away. Jess lands in front of Gwen while she has a shocked face.
Jess-"spider woman"
Gwen-"me too. Uhh are you uhh?"
Jess-"oh this?! We don't know the sex yet? My husband wants it to be a surprise! He's really corny BUT SO HOT!"
Gwen-"can you adopt me?"
Jess-"what?"
Gwen-"what- WHAT?!"
Y/n-"uhh guys a little help here?!"
Miguel-"CAN WE FOCUS ON THE BAD GUY HERE AND NOW!"
Jess-"yup! Yup! Yup! Yup! Yup! Yup! Yup!"
We all get on the vultures back and fighting him but we all get trown off it again and I land away from the others hitting my back really hard. I get up and see the vulture landing in front of me. I quickly try to shoot webs at it but it doesn't work.
Y/n-"fuck! Why dose this have to happen now!"
The vulture guy gets closer and closer. I hit my web shooters together trying to make it work but it won't! I put my hands up in defense and backing away slowly.
Vulture-"aww little mis beautiful can get them to work. How cute."
Y/n-"please just leave me alone!"
The vulture guy steps closer and I step back. Eventually I hit the wall and the vulture guy is little right in my face! He puts his claw up ready to stab me but he gets punch in the face and crashes into the wall. I look over at who saved me and it was Miguel! He quickly gets up and runs over to me.
Miguel-"y/n are you ok?! Are you hurt?!"
Y/n-"I'm fine just a little shocked."
Miguel-"ok good good."
He pulls me into a hug and I could hear his heart racing."
Y/n-"Miguel I'm fine I'm just a little spooked."
Miguel-"why didn't you just knock him out?"
Y/n-"my web shooters weren't working. They got jammed again."
Miguel-"I'll fix it when we get back to HQ but let me catch this guy."
Miguel raps him up with web and picks him up.
Miguel m-"ok let's go."
He walks towards Jess who was spying on Gwen and I follow. We hear Gwen and a police officer screaming at each other. He points the gun at Gwen and Miguel quickly shoots a web at the gun and pulls it back. He also throws a force field under his feet and Gwen try's to run towards him but Jess grabs her and hold her back.
Y/n-"it's okay Gwen."
Jess-"yea it's ok. We got you. Right Miguel?!"
Miguel gives Jess a glare and I go over to him.
Y/n-"Miguel please she can't do this on her own."
Miguel-"yea we'll welcome to the club."
He throws Gwen a watch and she catches it and holds it in her hands.
Gwen-"thank you y/n."
Y/n-"anytime!"
Miguel opens up a portal and throws the vulture guy first before we all follow. We get to HQ and we are greeted by spider people all over the place.
Gwen-"WOW THIS IS DOPE!"
Y/n-"yea we'll you should meet hobie and Peter b Parker!"
Jess-"don't get your hopes up y/n we don't know if she is actually gonna stay with us."
Y/n-"if she doesn't I'm quitting."
Miguel-"can y'all shut up real quick and go somewhere else."
Y/n-"nope I wanna show Gwen something in your office!"
Miguel-"WAIT WHAT YOU ARE NOT GOING IN THERE?!"
Me and Gwen make a run for it and go to his office while jess and Miguel follow us.
Y/n-"his office is dope but he needs to ass more color to it?"
Gwen-"he really dose!"
Gwen takes off her mask and her hoody as well.
Y/n-"damn girl I love your hair and your piercing!"
Gwen-"thanks!"
I also take off my mask and play around with my hair trying to fix it.
Gwen-"OML I LOVE YOUR HAIR ITS SO FLUFFY AND COOL I LOVE TYE PINK COLOR IN IT! And your eyes. There so ADORABLE!!"
Y/n-"thank you Gwen.!"
Miguel-"ok what are you gonna show her."
Miguel also takes off his mask and fixes his hair as well.
Gwen-"holly! Dude you really need to fix that face of yours. Dose he always look mad?"
Y/n-"he sure dose"
Miguel-"hey shut it."
Y/n-"oh Gwen come on I wanna show you something that I think you might like!"
I walk to the plat form Miguel had and Gwen follows me. I look over at the screens all around me and point at one that shows a boy with curly hair and is swinging around with Gwen.
Gwen-"is that miles?! How did you get this?! This was when we first met!"
Y/n-"Miguel might had some ways. So is her your boyfriend?!"
Gwen-"miles?! Nooooo. We are just friends."
Y/n-"I know you like him!!"
Gwen-"ok only a little but that's it!"
Jess-"ok kids stop messing around. Gwen I wanna show you where your sleeping and to teach you stuff about your watch."
Y/n-"umm excuse me. I'm 22 I'm a adult now!"
Jess-"yea whatever."
Gwen-"and how old is mr grumpy pants?"
Y/n-"he's 25. And soooooooo dreamy!"
Miguel-"WAIT WHAT?!"
Y/n-"I'm just playin hotshot!"
Miguel-"whatever but come on let's fix your web shooters."
He grabs my hand and drags me to his desk. I sit on it and he sits on his char holding my hands and taking off my gloves. He takes off the web shoots and grabs a screwdriver and opens it up. Jess and Gwen are already gone leaving me and Miguel alone.

End of chapter.

Mistakes will be fixed soon

No author note today BUT I LOVE YALL❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️