9

Time: 1:20 pm

•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Setting: home

•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I start to get ready for my 6 hour shift I know it's a short shift but at least I get paid $23 per 40 minutes. I get paid well. I put on my office uniform like outfit in with my suit under that. I put my hair is a little bun in the back and let my bangs do whatever it wants to do for today. I text Peter to see where the hell he's at? No response? Maybe he's with hobie? Or Gwen? I grab my bag and start to walk to work. It's like a 6 minute walk. And ofc it's the tallest building in NYC.

I make it to the building and see my boss walking towards me looking mad.
Mr. Lopez-"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU FOR THE PASSED WEEK Y/N! HAVE YOU NOT GOT THE EVIDENCE I NEED FOR THE NEW CASE?!"
Y/n-"sorry I've been busy with.... Family stuff and yes I have the evidence."
Mr. Lopez-"GO LEAVE IT JN MY OFFICE AND GO FIND OUT WHICH THAT SPIDER WOMAN IS GOD SO HELP ME IF YOU CANT FIND OUT WHO IT IS IM A MONTH YOUR HIRED!!"
Y/n-"yes sir understood."
Mr. Lopez-"good NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF MY FACE!"
I nod and quickly get in the elevator to the 20th floor. While I wait I feel a buzz coming from my purse? I take my phone out and see that it's Peter I quickly answer it.

Y/n-"hello?"
Peter-"hey y/n you told me to miss school right?"
Y/n-"I honestly don't even remember but if you do decide to miss it idc."
Peter-"okay!! Oh Miguel asked if you can meet him at the roof of your job when you're done with your shift!"
Y/n-"did he tell you why?"
Peter-"no actually? But I'll call you back when I fine out! Okay bye I'm gonna go see a girl!"
Y/n-"woah what-"

And with that he hung up. Great.. the elevator opens and I start to walk to my office. I sit down and long into my computer. I look at my email and see a bunch of messages. I sigh and sit back in my chair.
Louis-"hello y/n"
Y/n-"oh hey Louis long time to see!"
Louis was my middle school best friend and we haven't seen each other since he left for his wife in the hospital for a couple of weeks.
Louis-"I see your just got back! Where were you?"
Y/n-"I've been busy with my little brother lately. And he doesn't wanna go to school which is pissing me off."
Louis-"sucks. But wanna hang out this weekend? I was thinking Starbucks then we head to the mall so we can get some new stuff?"
Y/n-"I would love that! But only friends."
Louis-"yup only friends! Oh I need to tell you about this girl I meet yesterday! She's so pretty and she has the prettiest smile and I love her personality she's like a girl version of me I swear!"
Y/n-"im glad you found someone! But the important question is. Dose she like the pink spider?"
Louis-"she is like a fan girl!"
Y/n-"I love her already!"
Louis-"well ima go back to work I'll tell you more about her when we go out! Bye y/n! Hate you ,joking!"
Y/n-"love you mean it!"

*time skip!!!*

After work I went to the roof top and waited for Miguel who is usually late to everything but today he was already there?
Y/n-"hey Miguel!"
Miguel-" I need to talk to you."
He walks over to me and looks at me with a worried look which is kinda scaring me..
Y/n-"about?"
Miguel-"Peter you brother.. might..."
Y/n-"no..."
Tears start to form in my eyes and I look up at him..
Miguel-"if we catch spot before he comes to your dimension we can save Peter but right now he's in danger..."
Y/n-"fuck I don't even know where he's at..."
Miguel-"he's at HQ with a woman who is literally 30... but she looks hella young. I use to work with her before you joined us."
Y/n-"wait.. HEIDI??!!"
Miguel nods and looks away. I wipe the dry tears from my eyes and start to play with my watch to open up a portal to HQ.
Y/n-"damn these heels are killing me.. walking around the whole big ass building is starting to become a work out!"
Miguel-"explains why your ass is getting big."
I look at Miguel with a shocked face me open my mouth.
Y/n-"HUH?!"
Miguel-"what just facts?"
Y/n-"RACE YOU IN THE PORTAL!"
I dive in it and Miguel runs in after me. I roll and hit my head on the wall and quickly get up like nothing happened. Miguel bursts out laughing his ass off while pointing at me.
Y/n-"OH SHUT UP.."
Miguel-"YOU ALWAYS HIT YOUR HEAD AT THAT SAME WALL TOO!!"
I giggle and start to think of me and Miguel when we were kids and how he was so kind and joyful to people. But when he moved away he changed a lot and when gabby... yk.. he stopped smiling.. stopped talking.. stopped being his joyful self.. I never think I would say this but sometimes I feel like gabby should have never came in are lives..
Miguel-"hey y/n can you help me with something?"
I snap out of my day dreaming and get on the platform and walk to Miguel's desk and sit on the desk like always.
Miguel-"get off please and thank you but can you see if Gwen catches spot yet?"
Y/n-"havent heard those 3 words in a long time but sure!"
I get off the desk and play around with my watch and see where Gwen is at.. she's at pav's dimension? The hell she doing there? I look at hobies location too and there both there?
Miguel-"so where is she?"
Y/n-"umm she's uhh."
I don't wanna get her in trouble... but I don't wanna lie to Miguel..
Y/n-"she's still at earth-1610.."
Miguel-"the hell is taking her so long.."
Y/n-"im not sure? Want me to go check it out or??"
Miguel-"you know they rule y/n you can't be going to different dimensions anymore.. come here."
I roll my eyes and go up too Miguel.
Miguel-"give me your web shooters.."
Y/n-"you know you should change the color the pink kinda got boring?"
Miguel-"so you just want it normal like your brothers?"
I nod my head and he goes to his computer and start to type stuff in. I start to look at Miguel's stuff and see all the cool stuff he has and how he changes the web shooters and stuff.
Miguel-"come here. And stop snooping around."
Y/n-"what happened.. why you not kind to me anymore?"
Miguel-"im always nice to you.. but you don't get any hints so just come over here."
Y/n-"what hints?"
I walk over to him and he grabs my wrist gently and puts the web shooters back on.
Miguel-"don't worry about it but you should change to your spider suit."
Y/n-"I totally forgot I didn't have it on. But where do I take my clothes off?"
Miguel-"do you have it under your clothes?"
Y/n-"yea"
Miguel-"then just take them off there is literally nothing to worry about.. you know how many times we went to the beach y/n.. I really don't care how you look like with a two piece on.."
Y/n-"ouch?!"
Miguel-"you know what I mean"
I roll my eyes and just take my clothes off in front of him and reveal my spider suit. L
Y/n-"hey Miguel do you still have my bracelet? I know I gave it to you but you never gave it back.."
Miguel-"it's in my pocket.. want it back or what?"
Y/n-"nope because I got you a bigger size one so mine don't have to be in your pocket the whole time!"
I walk over to him and put it around his wrist. He hands mine back and I put it on myself.
Y/n-"you remember how you always use to go to the gym with Louis!"
Miguel-"yea? Is he back?"
Y/n-"YUP! Ima go out with his this weekend! I'm hella happy to finally hang out with him!!"
Miguel-"like a date."
Y/n-"oh no! Just as friends! He was telling me about this girl he met and how beautiful she is in side and out and how she's literally a girl version of him!"
Miguel-"have you met her?"
Y/n-"no."
Suddenly we hear 5 spider people slam the door open and Jess starts to walk towards us onto the platform.
Jess-"MIGUEL DO YOU KNOW WHAT GWEN HAS DONE!"
Miguel-"what the hell did she do"
He stood up and walked towards Jess. I tried to walk away from them because I knew I was gonna get in trouble.
Jess-"SHES AT PAV'S DIMENSION AND NOW THERE JS A BIG BLACK WHOLE IN THE MIDDLE OFF THE CITY BECAUSE GWENS LITTLE FRIEND RUIN A CANNON EVENT!"
Miguel-"y/n.."
I stop walking and looked back.
Y/n-"yea.."
Miguel-"you told me Gwen was still catching the villain.."
Y/n-"well she technically.."
Miguel-"Jess go to the dimension there is and fix the mess before it gets worse... and I want all 3 of them here. Now!"
Jess-"on my way"
Jess opens up a portal and gives me a good luck look and walks in the portal. It closes behind her and I suddenly feel large hands on my shoulders and I look up to see Miguel with his man look. Oh man.. he looked so handsome when he was mad..
Miguel-"give me your wed shooters... and your mask.. right.... Now"
I did as told and handed it to him.
Miguel-"you're not trusted anymore.. go home and never come back.. and if you try to I will break your watch into pieces.."
My heart dropped....
Y/n-"wait.... What are you try to say?!"
Miguel-"I don't trust you.."
Y/n-"JUST FOR ONE MISTAKE?! THIS IS MY FIRST TIME MAKING A MISTAKE AND YOU CANT EVEN TRUST ME?! YET YOU TRUST JESS WHO ALREADY MAKE 20 MISTAKES?!"
Miguel-"I just."
Y/n-"NO MIGUEL LISTEN TO ME! I NEVER EVEN B-"
Miguel-"Y/N JUST LISTEN! I JUST DONT WANT YOU TO GET HURT OKAY! I KNOW SOMETHING IS GONNA GO WRONG AND ITS GONNA HAPPEN TO YOU..."
Y/n-"what."
Miguel sighs and hugs me.. he lets go and start to play with his hair.
Miguel-"please believe me.. i just don't want you to get hurt and I need you.."
Y/n-"your lying... I know when you lie... because every time you do you play with your hair and your eyes get watery!"
He gives me a shocked look and whips the tears away.
Miguel-"but I really do want you to go home. I still don't trust you y/n."
Y/n-" can I have my mask back.."
Miguel-"no you're gonna take a break from your little "the pink spider" phase."
Y/n-"BRUH!!"
Miguel-"I mean it."
Miguel has a worried look on his face and walks to his desk.
Y/n-"is something really gonna happen if I don't go home?"
Miguel nods and starts to look down at my mask I gave him.
Y/n-"it's okay Miguel. I'll be alr!"
Miguel-"maybe if your home you will be more safe."
Y/n-"but can I stay with you for a while?"
Miguel-"okay but only 40 minutes. Then you go home."
Y/n-"YES! Do you have my phone by any chance?"
Miguel-"no. You probably left it at your office or something."
Y/n-"I know you have it."
Miguel-"fine. Come get it then.
He stands up straight and lifts his hand over his head and gives me a smirk.
Y/n-"miguel you phone I'm not fucking tall. I need it!!"
I start to jump up and down trying to reach my phone. I put my hand on his shoulder and put my body against his. I reach my hand up but then freeze. Me and Miguel's faces are really close you each others.. I could hear his heart beat racing and are lips almost touching.. he drops his hand a little and looks deep into my eyes. He moves his face closer and closer to mines.. but then we hear people talking which breaks are eye contact and we look down the platform. Miguel hands me my phone and I just stand there.
Miguel-"umm I didn't mean to do that and make you uncomfortable.. but let's just forget about this shall we."
He whispers in my ear and walks away. I shake my head to stop think about what just happened and walk to Miguel's chair and sit down. I suddenly hear Gwen's and hobies voice and get excited! Miguel's platform starts to move slowly down than usual but I don't mind. I stand up and fix my hair a little because Miguel kept making me jump for my phone which made me kinda tired.
Gwen-"Miguel O'Hara. Meet miles morales!"
Miles-"hey! ¿Qué tal, tío? I- I speak Spanish."
I know that voice! IS MILES HERE?!
Miles-"te traje una empanada-"
Miguel shoots his web at the box and holds it."
Miguel-"que maravilla."
He throws it away and i could tell he wanted to eat it.. I stand up from the chair and walk next to him.
Gwen-"oh hey y/n!! Didn't see you there?"
Hobie-"oh hey there love!"
Miles-"Y/n?!"
Y/n-"hey miles. Love the suit!"
Miles-"I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE SPIDER MAN?"
Y/n-"yea well surprise!"
I jump off the platform and walk next to miles. I give him a little pat on the shoulder and smile. He smiles back and suddenly gives me a hug.
Y/n-"woah miles!"
Hobie-"looks like someone has a crush."
Miles pulls away and laughs awkwardly.
Miles-"no I don't."
Hobie-"uhh yea. Y/n why does everyone have a crush on you. Miles, Peter, the other Peter, the other other Peter, and your boyfriend Miguel"
Miguel-"excuse me?"
Y/n-"okay chill out guys. We need to FIND a plan Miguel."
Miles-"wait to catch spot?"
Y/n-"yea"
Miles-"listen I- I'm really excited to get going..."
Miguel-"oh... great.."
Miles-"...and I have some fresh new ideas on how to catch the spot!"
Miguel-"oh, wow. Huh uh-huh, uh-huh."
Miguel picks up a trash can and throws it at miles. Me and miles duck and it almost hits us.
Miles-"WOAH!!"
Y/n-"MIGUEL, ¡CASI ME GOLPEAS CON ESE CUBO DE BASURA!!"

(MIGUEL YOU ALMOST FUCKING SMACKED ME WITH THAT TRASH CAN!!)

Miguel-"hes worried about spot. I'LL WORRY ABOUT SPOT!"
Miles-"what did I do?"
Gwen-"Miguel it's not his fault.."
Miles-"fault? Hold up?"
Miguel-"YOU BLEW ANOTHER WHOLE IN TYE MULTIVERSE!!"
Gwen-"he doesn't know any better"
Miles-"I do know what- uh not know what?"
Miguel-"But you did Gwen.."
He points at her and she sighs and looks down.
Miguel-"AND YOU!!"
He snaps his neck and looks over at Hobie who is eating the empanada that fell out the trash. He finishes it and bows over at Miguel.
Miguel-"im just gonna try to ignore you. I just can't..."
Hobie-"im not even here"
Miles-"what's happening?"
Peter B-"MIGUEL GO EASY ON THE KID! He had a terrible teacher."
We all turn around and see Peter on the roof eating something?
Miles-"Peter!"
Peter B-"MILES!"
He runs up to him and hugs Peter. They hug for about not even a second. And then Peter puts his hand on Mile's shoulders.
Peter B-"don't be afraid of my friend Miguel he just looks scary! You're growing up on me! You look great!"
Miles-"y- you know. You look solid"
Peter B-"defined solid?! What happened you bleeding from your armpits?"
He lifts up miles arms and spins him around.
Peter-"you don't worry about the suit! We'll get you a new suit!"
Miles-"Peter you gotta tell him... wait? What is that?"
I start to hear mayday swinging all over the place and miles looks surprised!
Miles-"YOU HAVE A BABY?!"
Peter B-" I have a baby!"
Y/n-"aww looks like she wants to be with Miguel!"
Peter B-"give me a second miles., Mayday I'm coming up to get you"
He start crawling around with her and playing around. I swing up to Miguel's  platform and stand next to him. He pinches the bridge of his nose and starts to whisper to himself. Mayday lands on his shoulder and starts to crawl around him. I couldn't keep my eyes off her. She was so adorable. I was so mesmerized by her that I didn't even notice Peter was talking to Miguel? Mayday starts to lay down my his shoulder but falls. Miguel quickly catches her and I swear she be scaring me! She notices me looking at her and she laughs and smiles. She reaches her hands out for me and Miguel looks at me and signals for me to carry her. I take her in my arms and start to tickle her. She makes the cutest laughs with makes me smile.
Y/n-"hi mamas! Te quiero mucho, cariño"

(I love you so much my darling)

Peter B-"can I see her real quick y/n?"
Y/n-"ofc!"
I hand her to him and they both walk off the platform. I walk over to Miguel and smile.
Y/n-"Ojalá tuviera una hija. La amaría con todo mi corazón."

(I wish I had a daughter. I would love her with all my heart.)

Miguel-"Solo tienes que encontrar a la persona adecuada para eso. Alguien que te quiere..."

(You just need to find the right person for that. Someone that loves you..)

I look up at him and he's already looking at me. I could tell in his eyes he wanted to confess something but I didn't think much of it. But deep down I did too. I wanted to tell him how much feelings I have for him and how much I want to be with him. But this didn't seem like the right time... I suddenly feel a tap on my shoulder?
Hobie-"what you too love birds talking about that I cannot understand? Y'all talking about me?"
Y/n-"no Hobie. We're just talking about the spot and how we're... uhhh."
Miguel-"on how we're gonna catch him.."
Y/n-"yea"
Hobie-"I don't think your boyfriend likes me very much love? He keeps staring me down like I'm about the steal something? Or someone?"
I look over at Miguel which he quickly looks away. He clears his throat and walks off the plate for to talk to miles.
Hobie-"I think he likes you darling"
Y/n-"don't say that. We're just close friends that's all"
Hobie-"yea but I know you have feelings for him"
Y/n-"what?! Noo"
Hobie-"trust me. He dose too"
He kisses me on the head and walks away leaving me there in shock..

End of chapter...

Mistakes will be fixed soon!

GUYS THAT WAS A LONG CHARACTER!!! MY FINGER HURT!! BUT HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!!!! OH AND THIS STORY WILL NOT BE LIKE THE MOVIE OKAY!! LOVE YALL BYE!!!

❤️❤️