No Shit, Sherlock

By WhelmedGrayson

Twenty-three year old (Y/n) (L/n) is an intelligent and well respected woman and an incredible poet with a we... More

London
Enola?
Silly Drunken Man
The Police Chase
Emotionless
I Always Do
Don't Be Ridiculous
No Shit, Sherlock
The Musical Map
Corsets Save Lives
The Ending
Author's Note
Reviews!
βž³π΅π‘œπ‘œπ“€ π’―π“Œπ‘œ
The Theater & the Rude Brother
The Missing Cabbages
Tea With Tewkesbury
Sherlock To The Rescue
The Imaginary Son
Snooping Sherlock
Not According To Plan
not an update !
The Rescue
A Miserable Day
Can We Stay Like This?
Dinner With Watson
Unrequited Love
Acknowledge Me
The Handsome Stranger
Lonely
I've Got You
Detective (L/n)
I'll Behave
Nervous
Ravenous
Busted
Mycroft's Acceptance
The Fitted Blouse
The Blond Man
Safer When I'm With You
Family Dinner
Jealousy, Jealousy
Diamonds and Pearls
Sherlock Punches A Sexist
Catch Me If You Can
Sibling Drama
I Am A Lady
Vampire
βž³π΅π‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒
Young Love
Purple Is Your Color
Moving On
A Walk In The Park
Family Outing
Murder At the Theater
But We're Lords
Weird Looks
Kindred Spirits
Throat Punch
(Timbury's Version)
Our First Trip
Kitchen Counter
I'm All Yours
I'll Kiss Your Tears Away
Mrs. Holmes
Happily Ever After
My Final Note
Bonus (1/2)
Bonus (2/2)

Weapons and...Weddings?

10.4K 427 514
By WhelmedGrayson

"That's the plan?" Tewkesbury asks, eyebrows raised in confusion.

Sherlock turns to him, "Yes."

"Bloody hell," Tewkesbury mumbles.

Sherlock tilts his head, "I think it's a brilliant plan."

"So, it's okay for you to sacrifice yourself for a case. But, when I do it, I'm irrational?" I ask.

"I think it could work," Enola says.

Tewkesbury gives her a bewildered look, "You're all insane."

"They're after (Y/n) and I," Sherlock says.

I sit on the couch, my legs are draped over the back of it, while my head hangs over the edge. Timothée is sitting next to me, and the two of us watch our friends bicker.

"What happened to not taking any risks?!" Tewkesbury yells.

Enola rests a hand on his shoulder, but he shrugs her off and continues yelling. "You've seen what they're capable of! What if they outsmart us, and someone gets hurt?! What if (Y/n) gets kidnapped again-"

"Tewkesbury."

The young Lord stops and looks back at Timothée. The older boy smiles, "Nothing is going to happen. We have the smartest detectives on our side."

They share a look, the room is quiet as they stare at each other. Tewkesbury finally lets out a sigh and rubs his face in defeat. "We'll need weapons."

"Weapons? Have you been around (Y/n) too much?" John says with a laugh.

I roll my eyes, "Please, you didn't think you could win this with just your good looks. Did you?"

"That is exactly what I thought," John says.

Sherlock sighs, "I know a place where we can get some weapons."

~~°°••°°~~

I look around the store in awe. There are various swords, daggers, and other weapons I don't know the names of. Timothée walks with me. He has his arm linked with mine as we walk around.

Tewkesbury suddenly steps in front of us. "I can walk with him. Sherlock wants to talk to you."

I nod and pull away from Timothée. Tewkesbury is linking arms with him within seconds of me stepping away. I give the two one last look before heading over to Sherlock.

"Tewkesbury said you wanted to speak with me?"

Sherlock gives me a confused look, "I didn't tell him anything. But, I always want to talk to you."

I look back at the two Lords. They're laughing about something while Enola smacks them both. Tewkesbury meets my confused gaze, and his face turns red before he looks away.

"Interesting," I mutter.

Sherlock grabs my hand, "What is it?"

"Nothing," I say, turning back to him.

John walks up, carrying a cane. "I've found my weapon."

"That's a cane," Sherlock says.

John hits it against the floor, and a long blade slides out.

Sherlock nods, "Oh, very nice."

I see Tewkesbury walking by himself now. His eyes are scanning the guns that are locked away in a glass cabinet. A worker walks over to him, and that's when I finally walk over.

"Looking for a gun, lad?"

"Yes, sir."

I grab Tewkesbury's arm, "Absolutely not."

The worker leaves, and I give Tewkesbury a stern look. "What are you thinking? You do not need a gun."

"Yes, I do," he says.

I rest my hands on his shoulders, "Tewkesbury, guns are dangerous-"

"Yes, I'm well aware of how dangerous guns are, as I've been shot before," he snaps.

Tewkesbury has been shot? My heart aches at the thought of it. I'll have to remember to ask him about it when all of this is over.

"Tewkesbury-"

He pushes my arms away, causing me to stumble back. "They can't get away with what they've done to Timothée."

"And they won't."

His eyes soften, but I can still see a hint of the rage they held before.

"Besides, I thought I was the American? The way you're obsessing over guns is making me think you might be American as well."

The two of us laugh, and Timothée joins us. Tewkesbury grabs his arm, "I told you to sit on the bench."

"And I did. You didn't expect me to sit there all day, right?"

Tewkesbury rolls his eyes, "Don't be such a smart-ass."

Timothée smiles, but it's unlike any smile I've seen from him. The way his eyes sparkle reminds me of the way Sherlock's does when he's looking at me.

My eyes widen as I suck in a deep breath. Tewkesbury gives me a confused look, "Are you alright?"

Timothée's eyes are wide open as well. He shakes his head when our eyes meet. I look back at Tewkesbury with a smile, "Yes, I just remembered something."

Sherlock walks by us, "Let's go."

We quickly follow him out, and our whole group starts the trek back to the apartment. Tewkesbury and I both walk with Timothée. I watch the two of them curiously, Timothée notices and elbows me in the side.

"What was that for?" I ask, rubbing my ribs.

"You know what."

The two boys go back to their conversation. I smile as Timothée talks passionately about a book he has been reading. Tewkesbury smiles as well, his eyes never leaving Timothée's.

My eyes drift back over to Enola who walks in between Sherlock and John. It's obvious that Tewkesbury and Enola love each other, but I can't help but think that Enola isn't the only one he loves.

Tewkesbury snaps hus fingers in front of my face, causing me to flinch. He gives me a warm smile, "Spacing out?"

"She always does," Timothée says.

I roll my eyes, "Because you two are utterly boring."

"Then why don't you walk with the others?" Timothée asks.

This would be a perfect opportunity for the two of them to be alone. I smirk at Timothée, "Alright then."

He gives me a pleading look as I run up to the others. I throw my arms around Sherlock as I barrel into him. He stumbles forward and reaches his arm back to make sure I don't fall.

"What was that?"

I smile, "The element of surprise. You of all people should know to always be aware of your surroundings, Sherlock Holmes."

I use a horrible British accent as I speak. Enola laughs while Sherlock sighs. He takes my hand and we start walking again. "You and your childish ways."

"You shouldn't be so serious all the time, Sherlock. It's nice to loosen up every now and then."

He nods, "Yes, I suppose you're right."

"Like always," I reply.

I walk beside him, watching the busy street around us. When suddenly my feet are off the ground.

"What are you doing?!"

Sherlock has me thrown over his shoulder now. I lift my head up to see Tewkesbury and Timothée laughing at me. The strangers around us watch curiously.

"I'm loosening up," is Sherlock's response.

This is completely abnormal behavior for my brooding boyfriend. If his mother were here to witness this, I'm sure she would have a heart attack.

"Unhand me you foolish man!" I yell.

Sherlock laughs, "As you wish."

He sets me down on my feet and I huff. It's a good thing I wear trousers. I attempt to fix my messy hair, but he pulls my hands away.

"There's no need for that, you already look beautiful."

He pulls me to his side and the two of us start walking again, and I ignore the stares from everyone. Enola walks on the other side of me, a big grin on her face.

"So, when's the wedding?"

Sherlock begins to cough, I pat his back and John lets out a loud laugh. Tewkesbury and Timothée are right behind us now.

I can practically hear the smirk in Timothée's voice as he speaks, "Do I get to be ring bearer?"

"No, it's obvious that you would be a bridesmaid, along with Tewkesbury," Enola says.

"Do we have to wear dresses?" Tewkesbury asks.

I look behind me to see Timothée smirking, "I happen to have amazing legs, I'm sure a dress wouldn't look bad on me."

"That is true, he does have amazing legs," Tewkesbury adds.

Enola laughs, "Of course, you would know that."

"We should head inside now," says Sherlock.

I watch him out of the corner of my eye, his face is red, and he's using his free hand to fiddle with his pocket watch. John holds the door open for everyone as we all make our way up the stairs. Tewkesbury and Timothée are still giggling to themselves, while Enola and John whisper.

I open the door and immediately kick my shoes off, Sherlock moves my shoes out of the way of course. I've noticed that even if I do move my shoes out of the way, he still moves them regardless. It's almost like it's become a tradition for us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

452K 14.3K 19
➘ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ y/n, a young lady born with vast feminine grace tangled in a gamble of life desired to change the way she lived with two unexpected...
204K 5.9K 34
COMPLETED UNTIL ENOLA HOLMES 3 COMES OUT! Evangeline Flemington is a detective. A very stubborn one that is. She's extremely independent which is why...
113K 3K 13
"Nothing is forever." "Maybe we are the exception." You are Enola's older sister. She is younger by a year. You didn't live with her though, you live...
55.8K 1.1K 29
Ester Lyon, a girl who's brother has always been favorited by her parents. Tewksbury, a young Lord who felt he didn't have his own choices in life. E...