ONE SHOT BOOK

By Shavee02

This book contain several oneshot regarding some of the members of the Star Plus' Mahabharat's star casts and... More

JULIE
YOUR LAUGHTER IS MY FAVORITE THEME SONG
DRUNK (PART-1)
DRUNK (LAST PART)
TRAPPED IN A HORROR MOVIE
IT'S A NIGHTMARE
SHORTY
BREAKING THEM APART
LEFT US BEHIND
FLIGHT DOWN
9+1 REASONS
DARK HORSE
HALF A HEART
CHARITY AUCTION
I LOVE YOU MORE THAN MY LIFE
WARNING SIGNS
ENVIOUS
HE'S STILL ALIVE

HAUNTED HOTEL

1.3K 46 62
By Shavee02

Third Person's POV:

Star Plus' Mahabharat's whole star casts were shooting in Jaipur for their upcoming episodes. Every night and morning the only thing they do is shoot, their director was sending them nuts. The boys and the girls were exhausted, sleeping on the tour bus were wearing them down. Their director wanted them in the shooting spot whenever he want so he didn't even let them stay in a hotel. It was only a matter of time before Mahabharat's whole star casts will collapse on the shooting floor. They needed to catch up on sleep, if they going to finish the shooting. So their director finally decided to let them all sleep in a hotel for a week.

They all have their several groups of friends among them with whom they were mostly closed with. One of the groups contain Veebha, Shaheer, Pooja, Aham, Saurabh and sometimes Vin joined them.

Veebha and Pooja were ecstatic to finally be able to sleep on a bed that didn't move. Aham could finally go to the hotel gym he was craving a good workout. Shaheer was happy to be in peace and quite. Saurabh didn't care where he sleep, as long as he got bed, he was fine. And others were screaming and jumping around that they finally got a hotel.

The hotel they would be staying at was old and was located very closed to the shooting floor. They would get the weekend off to sleep and do whatever they want.

Their director rented out the entire hotel. The actors and actress will be staying among 2nd floor to 8th floor. Their director and rest of the crew will occupy the bottom floor.

Their bus stopped near the hotel and Veebha sighed in relief. She wanted to take a hot, streaming shower and relaxed. The owner of the building standing outside and greeted everyone. Veebha waved at the owner but was ignored, she read his name tag said 'Peter'.

Peter had dark brown skin like chocolate. He stood hunched over and sported a French moustache. The suit he was wearing looked like it belonged in Victorian England. An eye patch covered his left eye, and his hair slicked back with too much hair gel. In one word Peter looked like a James Bond villain.

Peter seemed to be waiting for someone his head kept darting around. But then Peter seemed to found the person he was looking for. A huge grin erupted on his face, when he saw Shaheer emerged from the bus. Veebha giggled figuring the hotel owner had a crush on Shaheer. Peter was gay.

The hotel owner scurried over to Shaheer, a creepy smile on his face. He seduced Shaheer saying "excuse me sir! Are you tired? Because you are running through my head all day and night. My name is Peter, you can also call me Mr.Sheikh."

A look of pure horror spread across Shaheer's face. He didn't know how to respond the man who was now trying to kissing his hand.

Aham decided to went to his room, after watching Peter tried to Serenade Shaheer. Aham enjoyed seeing Shaheer suffered so he didn't help his friend.

Saurabh kissed the tour bus goodbye. "I'll miss you buddy" He said petting the bus. He and tour bus had a special connection.

"You're creeping me out Saurabh" Shaheer commented after seeing the boy hugging the bus. He finally escaped Peter by reminding him that he needed to welcome others.

Saurabh gasped. "Don't listen to him he is just jealous of our love."

Shaheer shook his head. " I'm going inside don't stay outside for too long." Shaheer prayed he could make it to his room without being spotted by Peter.

Once Shaheer left Saurabh grabbed his belongings and headed towards the hotel, since he no longer had any audience. Each and everyone practically ran towards the hotel when they saw it. He only like to be dramatic when others were watching. He really didn't want his fans to see him passionately hugging a bus. He could see the rumours 'Saurabh Raj Jain is in love with a bus'. He wonder what their ship name will be between him and the bus.

The owner saw Shaheer entered the hotel. He scrambled over the front desk and ran towards the boy. "Hello Shaheer Sheikh! Do you want me to carry your luggage?" Shaheer shook his head no and tried to walked past Peter. "I can show you your room and give a tour of the bed" he practically begged and followed Shaheer.

"I'm good" Shaheer responded, stepping into the elevator. He pushed the up buttons several times trying to get away from the crazy man.

Veebha went over to Peter and asked "can you show me up to my room?"

Peter sighed dramatically wishing it was Shaheer, but helped the girl. He took Veebha's suitcase and led her to elevator. "How long have you owned the hotel?" Veebha asked trying to start a conversation.

"This hotel has been in my family for 10 generations" Peter revealed, smiling at the memories. "They practically lived and died here."

"Really?" Veebha asked concerned filling her voice.

Peter nodded his head. "My Grandpa died in his sleep in the sixth floor, so did my dad. I think it might be the room you're staying in" Peter laughed. Veebha sucked in a breath.

"Am I really staying in the room your Grandpa and dad died into?" Veebha shivered debating whether or not she should sleep in the bus.

"Yupp" Peter said making the 'P' pop.

"Is the hotel haunted?" Veebha asked, already regretting for coming to the hotel in the first place.

Peter shrugged not really caring and stepped out of the elevator. It's not his problem if the hotel was haunted. Veebha's room was to the left of the elevator. Peter gave her the room key and turned to leave but before he did, he whispered "if you see my dad, tell him I say hye."

Veebha laughed awkwardly but was freaking out from inside. With shaky hand she opened the door and walked into the room. The bedroom was small with one single bed and one washroom. She hoped Peter was just jocking about the whole 'his dad died in the room' thing.

Turning on the shower Veebha completely forgot about the ghost thing. The warm water relaxed her and made her sleepy. She probably will go to sleep before dinner.

Getting out of the shower she wore a sweat pant and baggy shirt and went to dinner locking her room's door.

Shaheer arrived to the dinner first and waited around awkwardly for his friends. Feeling a presence behind him Shaheer assumed it's one of his friends. Smiling, Shaheer turned around only to come face to face with Peter. The smile went away immediately and replaced by a frown. The owner pulled out a chair for Shaheer and said "here you go. The second finest seat of the hotel."

The boy gave an uncomfortable smile and sat down in the chair. Where were the others, someone needs to save him from the hotel owner. Peter leaned in towards Shaheer's ear and whispered sexily or at least tried "the best seat is in my heart."

Pooja appeared in the dinning hall, prompting Peter walked away from Shaheer but not before giving him a wink. Shaheer groaned internally and banged his head on the table. "I hate my life" Shaheer proclaimed. Pooja sat down next to Shaheer, she had a smug look on her face clearly enjoying her friend's misery.

Veebha, Aham, Saurabh and Vin walked into the dinning hall together and after them the whole casts and stuffs crowded.

They all sat down in the opened chairs and having their dinner silently.

Shaheer looked up from his plate and saw Peter was staring at him. Peter gasped and tried to hide, he hoped Shaheer didn't catch him staring. "Is anyone getting creeped out by the hotel owner?" Shaheer asked.

"Not really" Aham replied shoving anyone bite of food into his mouth.

"I think he might have a crush on you" Veebha laughed, noticing Peter was again staring at Shaheer.

Saurabh hugged Shaheer protectively "too bad Peter can't have him, he is all ours."

"Agreed" Aham said, looking over at his friend. Shaheer blushed at the compliment. They all heard Peter growl angrily and storm out of the dinner hall.

When dinner was done they all said goodbyes to each other. They would be seeing each other in the morning at the shooting floor.

Veebha walked to her room and closed her door. She gasped when she saw her bed, clothes were everywhere. Her suitcase was opened and thrown of the bed. Veebha's heart raced as she picked up the clothes. She turned on all the lights of the room and hid under her cover.

"Maybe it was just the wind" Veebha muttered. Convincing herself that there was no ghost and soon she fell asleep.

The next morning Veebha waked up with all the drawers opened and once again her suitcase was also opened and her clothes sprawled out of it.

Veebha quickly picked up her things and closed the drawer. She was freaked out and just wanted to escape the room.

After changed her clothes quickly. She ran into the lobby and went straight to the front door not saying anything to her friends. She hopped in the car and beeping the horn for others.

"Have a good sleep?" Pooja asked, climbing into the car next to Veebha.

"Yes and maybe I could sleep with you tonight?" Veebha answered.

"Veebha the bed will not fit both of us. It's only for a week then we all can be together in our tour bus" Pooja replied.

"You're right" Veebha replied. She just didn't want to stay alone in her room tonight.

Shooting went great. They all hit their marks and even their director was praising them.

After the shooting done Aham begged his friends to go out to eat in a healthy organic restaurant nearby much to Saurabh's dismay and annoyance they decided to eat in that place.

"There's nothing to eat" Saurabh complained looking at the menu. "It's all healthy stuff."

"Just try it, maybe you'll end up liking it" Shaheer suggested tried of his friend's constant complaining.

Saurabh rolled his eyes "as if". Veebha ended up ordering a salad. Sure, this restaurant was not their cup of tea but Aham was in heaven with all this healthy choices.

Pooja ordered a weird tofu dish and Shaheer wan't even sure what he ordered. Neither of them had much to eat but whenever Aham looked at them they pretended to love the meal. The second he would turn away Pooja and Shaheer would gag and threw the food in the plant next to them.

Saurabh ended up loving his meal. "I knew you would like it" Aham showed off, sticking his tongue out.

"Shut the fuck up" Saurabh said, stuffing more foods into his mouth. Veebha smiled, watching his friends bickering like children.

Aham ordered food to take back to the hotel as the dinning Hall doesn't have choices of his liking.

They walked towards their car. Shaheer pulled Veebha aside and whispered "distract Aham, when we get back to the hotel. Me and Pooja need to sneak some food from dinning hall."

"Okay" Veebha giggled pushing Shaheer. "What's in it for me?" She asked playfully.

"I'll love you forever."

"That you already do Shaheer."

"Oh yeah! I totally forgot" Shaheer jocked. "Please Veebha" Shaheer begged his stomach growled loudly proving his desparation.

"Fine I will" Veebha promised getting a kiss from Shaheer.

When the car parked outside hotel Veebha tried to think of a way to distract Aham. She grinned evilly to herself when
the perfect plan came into her mind. Aham was happily drinking his smoothie when Veebha snatched it from him and ran outside the car. "Give it back"
Aham yelled and ran after her.

"Catch me!" Veebha said before ran into the hotel. Aham chased after her but soon realised he couldn't run in his brown boot. He dumped the shoe and ran after her in his socks.

Shaheer and Pooja took this opportunity to get some real food. "Where are you going?" Saurabh questioned, noticing his friends sneaking off.

"To get some real food" Shaheer replied and Saurabh laughed at him. A wave of tiredness hit Saurabh and he decided to went to his room and sleep it off. "Okay I'll see you guys tomorrow." He said and went inside the hotel.

Aham finally caught Veebha and snatched his smoothie back from her. Both panting and laughing their heads off. "No fair" Veebha pouted. Aham sticking his tongue out and disappeared down the hallway.

Shaheer and Pooja came out of the dinning hall when they were sure that Aham was gone. "Remind me to not let Aham pick a restaurant again" Pooja joked.

Shaheer laughed going towards the elevator. Peter emerged from God knows where and swaged towards Shaheer. The man wasn't wearing any pants he was just in his boxer. Shaheer gave him a puzzled look and repeatedly hit the elevator button.

"I seem to have lost my pant, mind if I get in your's?" He asked raising his eyebrows at Shaheer.

Pooja could be heard cracking up across the lobby. Shaheer felt a wave of relief when the elevators door opened. Peter waited for Shaheer's response but the boy never answered. Peter sighed sadly and decided to step up his game if he want to impressed the boy.

Veebha walked into her room only to see the room condition was same like yesterday. "I can't sleep here." She panicked and called the main lobby.

"Hello! This is Mr.Sheikh, how may I help you?" Peter said through the phone.

"Can I have a new room? " Veebha requested. "I think the one I'm in is haunted."

"Sorry can't do all the rooms are booked by your co-stars" Peter said and cut the call.

"What will I do now?" Veebha mumbled to herself.

Climbing into bed Veebha tried her best to fall asleep. She will deal with the problem in the morning. All she needed to do is survive one more night. How hard that could be?

Veebha woke up couple of hours later by her blanket pulled down off her body. She screamed out in fear. "Leave me alone" She begged to the ghost. "I swear I'll leave tomorrow."

But then she heard footsteps something was walking around her bed. Veebha was terrified, she couldn't get out of bed knowing the ghost was walking around it. There were no where she could go to hide. Knowing she was trapped in this pitch black room, she hide herself under the blanket hopping it would protect her.

She quickly put her hand outside the cover and grabbed her phone. Maybe her friends could save her. No ghost in their right mind would mess with Aham.

Veebha called Aham but it went straight to voicemail. She knew it's better to be killed by a ghost than waking Shaheer up from his beauty sleep, so she skipped him. Saurabh didn't pick up, Vin's phone was switched off and that left only Pooja among her groups of friends.

The phone rang and rang, Veebha thought Pooja wouldn't going to pick up but then suddenly "Veebha you better have a good reason for calling me at this ungodly hours" Pooja scolded across the phone, still sounded half asleep.

"Pooja please come save me" Veebha begged, her voice cracked. "I'm so scared."

A crying and terrified Veebha waked Pooja up from her slumber. "I'm coming to your room right now hold on Veebha, I'm coming." Pooja promised running up the stairs to the girl's room. Pooja knew Veebha was dead serious.

Pooja was ready fighting anyone who was messing with her bestfriend. The door was unlocked so Pooja walked right in. "Veebha where are you?" Pooja yelled.

"In here" Veebha responded, sounding so small and scared. The light of the room turned on by Pooja.

Pooja saw Veebha lying under 4 layers of blankets. Her protective instinct kicked off. "What's wrong? Did you have a nightmare?" She asked.

"No" Veebha cried, from under the covers.

"I'm coming under the covers" Pooja said, and climbed on the bed. She went under the covers and saw Veebha shaking hugging her knees to her chest. "Tell me what's wrong?" Pooja pleaded, wanting to help her friend.

"My room is haunted" Veebha said her face showing she is completely serious.

Just as Pooja was going to say something the lamp that was currently giving light got knocked over, causing both the girls to jump and the room turned pitch black again. "They are here" Veebha whispered beginning to cry again.

"Shit!" Pooja cursed. "Don't worry I am here. I won't let it hurt you." The two girls cuddled together, hearing the ghost pacing around the room.

"Did you try calling others?" Pooja questioned. Veebha nodded her head unable to form any words. Pooja decided to try again which means continuing calling until one of them picked up. Pooja forgot her phone, so she had to use Veebha's which had only 20% charge. They needed help to come soon.

After calling Shaheer 20 times, he picked up. "What do you want?" Shaheer growled into the phone. "Help us" Pooja screamed into the phone. "There is a ghost in Veebha's room and it's trying to kill us" The phone went dead before Pooja could say anything more. She hopped Shaheer got the message.

The two girls hugged each other not sure what to do. Suddenly they felt a weight in the bed. Pooja shirked her screaming coming out in high pitch. The mass came closer to the girls. Veebha closed her eyes and hide her face in Pooja's chest.

The ghost was right at their feet. The two girls screamed at the top of their lungs. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you" Pooja cried wrapping her arms around Veebha.

Shaheer had groggily gotten out of bed. If this was all a jock he was going to kill Pooja. Shaheer's phone started to ring again and this time it's Aham. When he picked up the phone, Aham scolded "Can you tell me why is everyone calling me, I just want to sleep?"

Pooja claimed that she and Veebha were dying" Shaheer grumbled, rubbing his eyes. "I'm going to check on them."

"Good" Aham said. "I swear I'm going to kill Pooja tomorrow."

"Same" Shaheer groaned entering the staircase. He slowly walked up the stairs. When he got to the fifth floor he heard the screaming of terror belonged to his friend and girlfriend. "Shit!" Shaheer cursed now beginning to run up the stairs. "I think they are really in trouble Aham."

"I'll be there in a minute" Aham said, hearing his friends screaming through the phone. First he needed to woke up Saurabh and Vin.

Shaheer barged into the room, the front door smacking against the wall. "Whoever is messing with my friend and girlfriend, you have two seconds to give up" Shaheer threatened. He charged into the bedroom but was greeted by darkness and whimpered of the two girls.

The light from hallway shined into the room. He observed both girls were huddled under blankets. "Are you okay?" He asked coming closer to them.

Before Pooja could respond Aham and Saurabh ran into the room. "What the hell is happening?" Saurabh shouted, throwing his hands up in frustration. "Can someone please explain to me, why am I awake right now?"

Aham replied "Pooja and Veebha is in trouble. Vin didn't respond at all after so many times of knocking and his phone is off" Last sentence directed to Shaheer.

"I bet this was a prank" Saurabh seethed. "I bet they are laughing under the blankets."

Saurabh pulled the cover off of the two girls. The three boys gasped seeing both of their condition. On the bed sat Veebha and Pooja, who had dry tears on their faces, shaking in each other arms.

Saurabh apologized and tried to console his friends "what's wrong? Tell us so we can help you" he said.

Pooja looked up as if realising for the first time that the lads were in the room. "We need to get out of here, before it's get back" Pooja said her eyes darting around like crazy.

"Who is it?" Shaheer asked beginning to get paranoid.

"The ghost" Veebha shivered. As soon as the word left her lips the room's door slammed shut making Veebha screamed and buried herself in Pooja's chest again. The light was gone making the room dark once again.

"He's back" Pooja cried. "Quick get on the bed."

Aham, Saurabh and Shaheer didn't need to be told twice. They hopped onto the single bed. "Go away ghost thing" Saurav begged. "We're sorry to upset you, we'll leave tomorrow. Please just let us go."

A scratching sound on the wall made them jumped. "I'm scared" Veebha said, her voice shaky.

"I won't let anything happen to you" Shaheer assured, pulling Veebha onto his lap.

The scratching stopped and the room was silent again. All could be heard was the sound of breathing from the five friends. "Something just touched my leg" Shaheer shrieked, putting his whole body on the bed causing Veebha to moved out from his lap.

All the sudden movement knocked Saurabh to the floor. "Saurabh" Pooja screamed. "Where are you?"

"It's too late for me. Leave me and save yourselves" Saurabh cried.

"Saurabh stop being dramatic and get your ass back on the bed" Aham ordered, his voice stern even though he was petrified.

Saurabh pushed himself up, but then yelled "It has my leg, help me."

Aham got of the bed and searched around in the dark for Saurabh. He wasn't ready to loose any of his friends, not on his watch.

"Shaheer stop breathing on my neck" Veebha requested. "But I'm over here" Shaheer responded from the other side of the bed. Veebha screamed bloody murdered and flung herself out of bed.

Veebha accidentally pushed Pooja out of the bed. Pooja rolled under the bed and saw a pair of yellow eyes staring at her. Pooja shrieked and covered her eyes. "The monster is under the bed" She yelled, being too scared to move away. "Its gonna eat me."

Veebha ran around the room screaming not really knowing where she was going. Aham heard Veebha screamed and then heard she ran into a wall. Then the girl went silent. Saurabh and Pooja now screaming at the top of their lungs.

Shaheer and Aham didn't know what to do, the three of their friends were rendered helpless. "Everyone calm down" Aham barked attempt to find a light switch. Then something jumped on Aham's back. "The ghost has me" he hollered, falling to the floor.

Shaheer was only one left. He heard footsteps coming for him. Will this how 5 of Mahabharat's stars end? They would end at the hands of a ghost.

Just as the ghost was about to get Shaheer, the room erupted in light. In the doorway stood Vin and Peter. Aham looked over his shoulder to see what exactly latched on his back. On Aham's back was a kitten, it purred against the boy.

Shaheer looked at the ground and saw a cat walking towards him. Pooja opened her eyes and came face to face with a all black kitten. Veebha's ghost had been black and white cats. "What's happening? Why are you all screaming?" Vin questioned, looking at the cats.

"We thought there was ghost in the room" Aham said picking up the kitten and cuddling it against his chest.

"You guys are stupid" Vin said shaking his head. "Go to bed, you idiots. We have hectic shooting in the early morning."

Vin left the room shaking his head. How could his friends be so dumb? He really needed to sign a new project with normal people.

"I always wondered where my kitten went" Peter said petting one of the animals.

Peter shuffled over to Shaheer and whispered "you know Shaheer, you can't speel your name without me."

"Pretty sure I can" Shaheer responded, moving away from the man.

The 4 of them looked at Peter waiting for him to leave. Peter didn't catch the hints and sat down on the floor comfortably. Saurabh cleared his throat trying to gain Peter's attention.

"Can you leave?" Shaheer requested.

"Anything for you babe" Peter winked and lifting up the cats, leaving the room.

Shaheer went over to Veebha. Veebha was rubbing her head grimacing in pain. "Are you okay?" Shaheer question, making Veebha moved her hand. The girl was still a little jumpy. "Yeah, I'm fine it's just a bump."

Shaheer smile in relief and looked over her again, double checking that if his girlfriend was really okay. "I don't want to be alone tonight." Veebha confessed.

"Me either" Pooja agreed. "5 minutes ago I thought I was going to die. I don't want to sleep alone ever again."

"You won't have toto" Saurabh informed. "I am not going to leave you guys ever again."

Veebha smiled, feeling completely and utterly safe. She knew nothing could happen to her now that her friends and boyfriend were here. "Where are we going to sleep?" She asked seeing the bed was single.

"You and Pooja will sleep on the bed" Aham said, quickly picking up the covers and made the bed for his two friends.

"What about us?" Shaheer asked signalling him and Saurabh.

Aham replied "We will be on the floor."

"Awesome, my back will be so happy in the morning" Shaheer said sarcastically.

Aham got some extra pillow, Saurabh got the cushions while Shaheer found some blankets. Being cuddled up next to Aham and Saurabh, Shaheer stopped complaining.

Veebha and Pooja cuddled in the bed. "Thank you for coming to save me."

"I'll always come to save you girl" Pooja promised, running her hand through Veebha's hair. "Go to sleep bestie, we have a busy day waiting for us." They all fell asleep, cuddling against each other.

Shaheer was very grumpy in the morning. "I should have never slept on the floor" he groaned, rubbing his neck.

"What would we done if it was an actual ghost?" Saurabh asked looking at Veebha and Pooja sleeping peacefully on the bed.

"I would have gotten you guys out of the room, even if it's kill me" Aham said his tone dead serious. He would die for his friends.

"I might complain about sleeping on the floor but I will do it again, if it's mean Veebha and Pooja are happy" Shaheer said.

"Shall we wake them?" Aham asked.

"I guess" Shaheer sighed, gently shaking Veebha "wake up babe" he whispered.

Veebha swayed Shaheer's hand away and hid her face against Pooja.

"Get up, we have shooting today" Saurabh said.

Pooja glared at them "Fine" She said and got up, the movement woke Veebha up too.

Their director checked them all out of the hotel. They would much rather sleep in the tour bus than the creepy hotel. Besides Shaheer also wanted to escape Peter.

Peter stood in the lobby holding his kittens. "Hide me" Shaheer whispered when they entered the lobby.

"What did you say Shaheer?" Pooja screamed at the top of her lungs.

Hearing the name Shaheer, Peter turned to look. Shaheer glared at Pooja. But she winked and headed towards the bus with Veebha.

Peter grinned and came towards Shaheer "If you ever need anything, just kiss me" he said smiling creepily.

"Why me?" Shaheer cried, looking up at the sky. "All I wanted was one normal day."

Aham took his left over organic foods to the bus and offered to his friends. Saurabh gagged and said a straight cut no.

Veebha looked out at the window of the bus "can we adopt the kittens?"

"Okay but we need to ask Peter first" Aham said.

"I'll get Shaheer to do it since he liked him so much" Veebha beamed and ran towards Shaheer who just escaped from the crazy hotel owner.

Shaheer hadn't even take one step onto the bus when he was stopped. "Shaheer can you ask Peter for his kittens?" Veebha asked, putting the puppy dog face.

"Why me?" Shaheer whined.

"Because he like you so much, now be a good boyfriend and get my bestie the kitten" Pooja sassed.

Shaheer muttered curses under his breath and made his way towards the owner. "Miss me already?" Peter asked grinning. "Just stop" Shaheer begged.

"Anything for you" Peter responded trying to kiss Shaheer's hand. Shaheer though moved his hand causing Peter to fall face first on the ground.

"Can me and my friends take the kittens?" Shaheer asked hiding his annoyance. Peter nodded his head. "What is the price?" Shaheer asked.

"A kiss from you" Peter smirked.

"Eww" Shaheer gagged.

"Looks like the kittens are mine then" Peter frowned.

"Fine" Shaheer huffed. "But I will only kiss you on the cheek."

Peter jumped up and down from the excitement. After composing himself, Peter leaned in and allowed Shaheer to kiss his cheek. "My life is completed now. Thank you Shaheer."

Shaheer pushed past Peter and grabbed the kittens. He really wanted to leave the hotel. "I will never wash my cheek again" Peter called out, waving goodbye.

Shaheer didn't say anything, he just climbed onto the bus. "Can we please leave now?" Shaheer pleaded. Their director nodded and the driver drove the bus towards the shooting floor.

"Thank you Shaheer" Veebha beamed, kissing Shaheer on the lips.

"Anything for you" Shaheer smiled, knowing his misery and suffering made Veebha happy. And as long as his girl is happy, he is happy.

------------------------------×------------------------------

I didn't give any charater sketch because they are as themselves only. You all know their names and faces, so it's not needed.

It was my first oneshot and my first attempt to write a funny scene. So let me know how is it and if I should try writing funny stuffs like this. Do vote and comment.

Thanks for reading :)

Stay happy, stay calm. Love you all ❤

Jai Shree Krishna 🙏🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 432 5
A One Shot Book where you will get one shots from the famous Star Plus show Shaurya Aur Anokhi ki kahani Book cover credit: @Black_Hat52
24K 1.2K 28
The life story of maharathi abhimanyu Cover credit- @Bloominginmythology
3.9K 269 2
This book contains One-Shots on rikara
5.7K 576 27
An innocent Princess, unknown of every misery, every hardship of this cruel World, suddenly she have to face the consequences of the destiny, which w...