KSI Imagines / Smuts

By JJ0latunji

Just a bunch of imagines about Mr.Knowledge Strength and Integrity. Send in Requests if you need anything. More

Introduction
Forever.
Cheater.
Broken.(M)
Don't Play. (JJ X Anne-Marie)
The Runaway Bride.
Jealousy.
Exposed.
The Crash.
Savior.
Complicated.
The Jock and The Nerd.
The Train.
Cheater. (Part 2)
Do You Really Hate Me?
Take Me On A Date. ( JJ X Anne-Marie II ).
The Date.( JJ X Anne-Marie III )
Prank Gone Wrong.
The Deal.
I Can't Love You.
Opposites (Part 1).
Opposites ( Part 2 ).
Bad Idea Right? (M)
Breakups Suck
Tie Me Up (M)
Unprofessional (M)
Dear Diary.
Rough It Up. (M)
You're All I Need.

Switch It Up (M)

619 4 1
By JJ0latunji

A/N: Mature content ahead 😏

"I said I'm sorry.... Harry didn't want to go and I had to save the video , it was my video after all . You said you wouldn't get mad at me over videos." JJ whined as I gave him the silent treatment.

"Babe I said I'm sorry....." He said sitting behind me and at this point I felt genuinely bad for him and wanted to forgive him but decided against it as I got up and walked into the guest room , locking the door behind me and at this point he knew to leave me alone.

I was angry at him because of some stunt he had pulled at the latest Sidemen Sunday. He went on a date with this girl instead of Harry and happily flirted along with her , I knew it was the boys feeding him the lines but he could have send Tobi in who is single but no he wanted to be the hero again as soon as he saw a beautiful girl.

I was brought out of my thoughts when my phone buzzed with a message from Simon. He explained how JJ was so worried about how I would feel and told the boys to maintain the boundaries and respect our relationship. He was just standing up for his friend and I took his word for it because Simon doesn't back JJ up when it comes to our relationship unless he knows JJ's in the right so I knew JJ did actually did respect my feelings on the day.

Now the easy way out would be to go out and give JJ a hug and make up but my mind went to someplace else.... A place that's rooted in pleasure and everything good.

I walked back out to see JJ sitting on the chair near the kitchen countertop absentmindedly tapping his leg in nervousness.

"Do you forgive me...." He asked expectedly as I walked up to him.

"I think you can apologize a lot better than you did....." I said with a smirk as I ran a finger against the side of his neck leaving a trail of goosebumps in it's path.

"I'll do anything....." He said as he looked up into my eyes.

"That's better, now get to the bedroom , I've got something planned for you ." I said as he nodded and went to the bedroom. Damn look at big strong KSI being all submissive.

I went to the fridge and took out some icecubes and placed them on a small plate before walking to the bedroom.

I held the icecubes behind my back as I gestured JJ to sit down and he did, damn he really is sorry.

I placed the ice in a place he couldn't see and got out the silk blindfold from our wardrobe. I played with the soft material using my fingers before walking up to JJ , making sure to put on a show for him as his eyes roamed all over my body.

"You've been bad today and I'm going to do what you would do in my position." I said seductively as I straddled him.

He simply nodded in response as his eyes lit up at my proposal.

I tied the blindfold across his eyes placing small pecks on his cheeks and neck afterwards as I felt him harden under me.

"Awh already...." I asked as I felt him take a big gulp in anticipation of what I was planning to do.

"This is only half of what I have planned for you.... Don't be scared though I can promise you'll love it." I said placing a small kiss on the corner of his mouth before getting up and getting the ice which were perfectly melted now to be a little sharper.

I walked back to JJ and removed his t-shirt before placing the piece of ice on his shoulder. He jerked immediately as the piece of ice fell down from his body.

"Don't move..." I said harshly as he nodded. I placed another icecube on his shoulder and this time JJ stayed still, balling up his fists and biting his lower lip.

He sat still except for some slight movements as moved the icecube over his shoulder and his collarbone. As I felt him get more comfortable with the cold object I moved it downwards over his chest and abs , making sure to leave hickeys and kisses in its path as JJ moaned at the contact.

I decided to take things to another level as I pulled down his shorts, leaving him in his boxers which showcased his hard erection through the thin material. He was really enjoying this from the looks of things.

"You've been so good for me...." I whispered as I pulled down his boxers revealing his hard cock glistening with precum.

I ran the icecube along his v-line and around his waist as he wiggled struggling to stay in position.

The moment the icecube got close to his erection he moved away almost instantly.

"Red...." He whispered our safeword as I understood and at once removed the blindfold and gave him a kiss .

"Sorry it was just I wasn't ready....." He said as we split apart for air.

"Don't be sorry my love , you did amazing. I'm sorry to have pushed you so far." I said genuinely feeling sorry for making him feel this way.

"No it was very good, I really enjoyed it in a way .... You having control over me..." He said as he pulled me to straddle him again.

"I'm glad my love.... Now why don't we finish what we started...." I said with a smirk as he bit his lower lip and nodded.

I kissed him fully on the mouth before sinking down to my knees and leaving a trail of kisses as I reached his hard cock. I placed a peck on the tip before licking a stripe on the side making JJ moan.

I knew what he wanted me to do when I felt his hands tangle in my hair. I wasted no time in taking his hard cock in my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down taking more and more of his length in as he held my face and thrusted upwards.

"You've been so good for me...." I said releasing his cock from my mouth with a pop as I jerked him off with my hands looking up at him with innocent eyes which I knew drove him crazy.

"Fuck get up here and ride me babe...." He moaned out as he stopped me and pulled me up.

I smiled , straddling him before sinking down on his cock that fit so perfectly in me that I let out a pornstar like moan when he bottomed out.

"Do what makes you feel good, use me however you want." JJ said with hooded eyes as he pulled off my top leaving me naked for his viewing pleasure.

I nodded taking in his words as I slowly began to ride his erection, rising up and down making sure to take him in me completely with every stroke. I kissed over the hickeys I had made earlier as I felt JJ thrusting up in a trance , our moans filling the room as we both neared our climax.

"You've been so good tonight, let me feel you..." I said grinding my hips as he brought his hands to play with my erect nipples.

He took one of the nipples in his mouth before releasing it and moving on to the other as I felt the tip of his cock graze the deepest parts in me , making me feel euphoric as I felt my climax approach rapidly.

We both reached our highs together as we lost ourselves in a world of pure bliss and joy as we rode out our highs together.

"Wow that was amazing...." JJ said with a content sigh, a big smile on his face as he kissed me passionately.

"Yes it was darling, thank you for letting me take control..." I said as I kissed down his neck before letting him embrace me , enveloping me in warmth and comfort that only he could give me.

"After tonight you'll be taking control more and more." He said with a chuckle thrusting upwards a couple more times , completely emptying himself in me before pulling out and lifting me up to go get us cleaned up.

After we both took a steamy shower together cleaning ourselves up and taking in more and more of each other's company before getting out and drying ourselves.

We both then moved to the bed and cuddled up together under the sheets as I let out a hum feeling myself relax against the man I loved the most.

"So am I forgiven for the entire video thing...." He asked kissing my forehead as I looked up at him.

"Yes , Simon texted me and let me know that you were really guilty about the whole thing.... " I said kissing him as he smiled against my lips.

" I love you.." He whispered pulling me closer.

"I love you more ." I said allowing my body to get some well needed rest.

A/N

Yeah this turned out more smuttier than I planned.

Anyways hope everyone enjoyed

Love you all

Elora signing off ✌🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

875K 40.6K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
7.7K 53 32
Of course Ash is a drug dealer, but he does cute things too you know... -Obviously, this story is about ashtray. For the people who don't know, he's...
246K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
222K 3K 129
Lydia Hall, Sister of Bryce Hall decides to move into the sway house, she's been clean for 4 months now and hasn't thought about drugs in a while. W...