Kamen Rider X Precure All New...

By WafiqAkmalRajaNazeli

One day, The Kamen Rider and Precure receive an invitation to party in their honor. everyone is heading to th... More

NEW STAGE 2 PART 1!
NEW STAGE 2 PART 3!

NEW STAGE 2 PART 2!

404 7 2
By WafiqAkmalRajaNazeli

Back to enen,enen walk on the grass in depressed, since despite being charged by miyuki to find Someone named mana and naoya.

Miyuki:tell mana-chan and naoya-san, i mean cure heart and blade.

Enen:that's not possible. There's no way i can do that...

He has no idea who them is or where they is. Until he passing person leg as he notice when Someone surprise him with cheer face put on him.

Mana:hey!

Before enen was surprise as he was frozen in terror and landed on the ground. As naoya and others was appeared front of mana. While mana introduced herself to him.

Mana:hello!nice to meet you!I'm aida mana!

But, mana was notice that enen didn't responses to him while she kneel down on him.

Mana:hey!

Makoto:He's in shock!

Naoya:yeah.you shouldn't do that on him.

Rikka kneel down on enen.

Rikka:sorry for surprising you.

Alice:we aren't anyone suspicious. Do you happen to know whether the kame rider and Precure party is being held around here?

Enen was flinched her polite said that if he know kamen rider and precure is being held around area as he quickly sliding to move away.

Enen:kamen rider and precure?

He stand up and run away at grass in speed before they notice it. While mana tried to tell enen.

Mana:hey, wait!

They turned each other,blinked in confused that why he run away.until naoya heard from his phone on his pocket while he pick up and look at GPS as he was surprise something.

Noaya:this is..

They pay attention to naoya.

Mana:what's wrong, naoya-san?

Before they heard from enen and Gureru and saw them they run away by the boar shadow. As they notice it.

Naoya:what's that?

Mana:naoya-san, rikka, alice. Makopi, let's go!

Naoya and others:okay.

Mana and others girls quickly took out the lovies and installed them in the lovies place above the lovely commune.

Right after that, mana, rikka, Alice and makoto shouted the phrase Together.

mana and others:precure love link!

The lovely commune screen light up as the girls"draw"the word"the LOVE"while their partner spells it out.

L-O-V-E!

the heart in the center binks three times and then forms a golden bow that rotates and begins to transform.sparkling light appeared and enveloped the girls.

Mana group seen flying in their respectively dimensions. Mana's hair grows and turn yellow with her hair ornaments appearing. Rikka hair also grows and change color, with the ornaments then appeared. Alice hair gain it's accessories, and then she gain her wristband. Makoto hair then gain it's accessories, and then she raised her arms as her sleeves are formed. After that, makoto new dress appeared as the other girl get their oufits. After mana new sleeves show up, then rikka boots appeared. Then alice ribbon come out and right after that makoto jewel brooch appears.

The girls emerges from the light in their outfits and Transform into precure.

Naoya take out the belt while he inserted the change beetle tag into his belt.

Then, a pulsing sound came from the buckle as naoya did various movements. His left hand was by his waist, facing upward while his right hand was slowly raised over his left shoulder. He then flicked his right hand around, curling in his middle, ring and pinkies fingers while sticking out his index fingers and thumb. After that, he shouted.

Naoya:henshin.

Quickly, his right hand went down to pull the lever of the buckle while his left hand was raised at the same spot where his right was, mirroring it's previous position. Once his right hand pulled the lever, the card in the buckle was flipped over, revealing a red rectangle and the golden spade suit symbol in it.

TURN UP

When the belt sudden announced that did a blue rectangle of energy come out of the buckle, depicting the same beetle that was on the card. Naoya slowly stepped over the energy plate and Transform into kamen rider blade.

Heart:overflowing love, cure heart.

Diamond:the light of wisdom!cure diamond!

Rosetta:the warmth of the sun, cure Rosetta!

Sword:the blade of courage.

The girl chorused as they took turns raising one hand to yue sky before finished Together.

Dokidoki precure:resonate!the beat of love!dokidoki!precure.

Enen, gureru and shadow was surprise to see new precure and kamen rider.

Gureru:dokidoki precure? And new kamen rider?

Enen:they're the ones?

Before gureru and enen move away to hide on bush. As boar shadow going tackle attack at blade and Precure while they quickly jumped Avoid attack as boar shadow stop move and turn back to them.shadow rubbed on his head to research dokidoki Precure on text precure.

Shadow:dokidoki precure...

Shadow flip the page dokidoki Precure. But he notice that text book on dokidoki precure wasn't here.

Shadow:not here.. Not there... They're not in the book!

He stared at Precure.

Shadow:they're precure... Why aren't they in the book?

Shadow was drove off to decided leave the place as enen and gureru was sign in relief that shadow was gone.

Gureru:he's gone...

Blade and dokidoki Precure turn back to enen and Gureru to ask them what all that was about.

Heart:hey, who was that?

Enen and gureru was surprise her said as they doesn't have no choice to talk about truth. After that, enen and gureru done talk to blade and others about the kamen rider and Precure was trapped as the shadow caught them without their transform and kamen rider was missing.as they was surprise.

Diamond:no way!

Blade:that's was all trap. And other rider was missing.

Gureru:the other precure...

Gureru doesn't know how to explain to them as he nervous face while he turn back to enen, who stared at him with his tears as he was notice and shouted at him.

Gureru:what, enen? Don't stared at me like that!

As enen was start cried out his eyes and his cheek was red and Gureru become annoyed while he tell him.

Gureru:if you want to say something, then split it out!just say it!that it was all my fault!

Enen was crawling on the ground when gureru shouted at him.

Geruru:yes, yes, yes, it was all my fault.

Before enen tear his eyes and start cried out as gureru notice it and tried to not crying.

Gureru:stop crying!you crybaby!

Gureru going cry too as well. While he swipe off his tear tried not to cry.

Gureru:stop crying!

Before cure heart was hand on gureru stop shouting.

Heart:okay, that's enough.

They pay attention to heart as she was smile and clapped on her hands.

Heart:there are times when you want to cry. There are times when you want to get angry.but crying and getting angry aren't much fun at all, right? So let's stop doing things that aren't fun, okay?

She wink at him about how there is a time fo crying and there is a time for angry, but being sad and being angry aren't much fun. While gureru put hand Together.

Gureru:even if you say that... There's nothing we can do now...

Diamond:that's all in your head.

He look up on diamond.

Diamond:do you want to give up because there's nothing you can do? Or do you want to get yourself together and do something? We help you out!what do you really want to do? Hmm?

Gureru was surprise cure heart said that what do he really want to do as he turn back to enen who still cried  before he take breathe and talk to blade and precure.

Gureru:he's my shadow. This is my fault. That's why.. I wanted to stop him.

Blade:i understand.

Heart:let's stop him!

Gureru was gasped in happy they want to stop shadow. Rosetta ask enen about what he to do.

Rosetta:what do you want to do?

But, enen wasn't response at all while she going ask enen with gently and swipe off his tears.

Rosetta:how do you feel about your crying? Do you like it? Hate it?

Enen(cried):i hate it.

Rosetta:so what do you want to be?

Enen was stop crying and remained about miyuki was smile at him.

Enen:i... I want to be smiling like cure happy.

Heart pay attention to enen.

Heart:you met happy?

Enen:yeah.

Rosetta:did she say anything to you?

Enen:happy wanted me to say this to cure heart and blade. "We're in a pinch, so please help us."

Heart:all right. Thanks for the message.

Blade:yeah. I'm glad that you told us.

Sword:you were able to probably say what you wanted to say.

Enen was surprise that he were able to probably say what he wanted to say.

Enen:ah.. I did!

Before they heard bush as they take position and lean their back as the person was came out was manikins of kamen rider as blade recognize him.

Blade:kuuga!you guys!

Rosetta:do you know each others?

Blade:yes. That's my old friends. Since we're high school.

Sword:so, you are guys from parallel world.

Blade:correct.

Before cure heart waves hand at kamen rider.

Heart:hello!my name is cure heart, please to meet you. Can we requests you guys to find another precure?

Heart request to manikins of kamen rider that they want to help find precure. But, they seem keep quiet and down on the ground as they notice it.

Heart:huh? Why they keep quiet? There's something wrong i said?

Blade take look their eyes on manikins of kamen rider before he are figure out while blade go toward heart and spread his arms to protect her as they was surprise and confused.

Heart:you guys!that's no them!it's just imposter.

Sword:imposter?

Rosetta:what are you talking about?

Blade:look.

Blade point at manikins of kamen rider as they brought their weapon and slowly go toward them as they realize and step away.

Diamond:what's going on them?

Blade:someone copy on them and capture , since we arrived that they're not real kamen rider. It's just imposter.

Heart:then, how we're going find them real one?

Blade:don't worry, my GPS help us out to find them

Diamond:okay.

Blade:first, we need to defeat imposter kamen rider.

They agreed with him as they take position. Before manikins of kamen rider charge forward at them as blade avoid attack from imposter saber and with their own weapon and he spinning kick on their face to rolling on the ground and blade stabbed on their chest with rouzer, causing an water on the ground.

Heart flip back to stepped away from imposter kuuga and agito with their punch several time and palm strike on their chest to stumbling back. Blade jumped front of them and roundhouse kick on two imposter rider back and slash rouzer around their armored and side kick on their chest to lean against tree.

Blade fans out a deck of cards from his sword and drew out a card with the tittle"kick"and swipe it onto the sword.

KICK

the holograms of the card appeared and was absorber in his armored. Imposter agito and kuuga as blade steam up with his new power and he stabs the sword into the ground. He leaps forward in the air while flipping as he lets his right foot out and left foot in with invisible aura of power surround his right foots. Once the foot interacts with two rider imposter chest, it sent flying back and explosion afterward.

Diamond and Rosetta was fight two rider imposter was ryuki and faiz. The two rider swing sword at them when they avoid attack as blade quick running toward them when he grab the rouzer and slash across on their chest to sliding on the ground.

He fans out a deck and drew out was beat. While he swipe the card on his rouzer.

BEAT

the hologram of the card appeared and absorber on his armor. While he raised his fist to create blue energy and charge forward to punch on their face with his shouted to knock out as they reveal to water.

Sword tried to deliver punch at saber when he blocked attack with his rekka and pushed kick on her as she step away quick while saber take preforming his x to deliver slash at sword. But, blade landed front of her and swipe off the flame to the sky, causing an explosion.

Blade and saber charge forward and swing each other sword to clash it. Saber pushed rekka at rouzer on blade as he was struggled. But, he pushed rouzer rekka on him and slash on him multiple time, causing an spark and rolling on the ground. As he soon reveal to water.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

At the top tree, shadow was seat down on the top branch and check out the all all stars kamen rider and precure pages. Since the villains are defeated by kamen rider and precure combining their powers, he wanted make sure they don't get a chance to do so this time.

Shadow:doki doki Precure... It's not here. So they're the newly minted precure with new kamen rider? The kamen rider and precure combined their power and defeated the enemy... Then i just have to make it so that they can't combined their powers!

He morphs wings and take flight, carrying the container of mascot's and transform device with him. The shadow stop at a waterfall.

Shadow:i drop them here.

Until shadow drops the container in the lake.

Shadow:what's part are the four dokidoki precure and new kamen rider. Once i finish them off, then there will be no one to stop me!

At the sea, the fairies was fall into the sea to blow away at the wall while Mepple and mipple removed the tape each other as they turn back to each others to see their in the lake.

Mipple:mepple,what happened to mipple and the others?

Before they heard ring the phone on mepple pocket.

Mepple:oh!my cellphone!

Mepple take out the phone from pocket and look at the phone raquel while he pressed button.

Raquel:long time no see, mepple-senpai.

Mepple(surprise):Raquel...

_________________________________________________________________________________

Back to blade and dokidoki, they done fight the manikins of kamen rider when raquel call mepple out. While mepple explain to raquel about they have been trapped in waterfall as Raquel nod him.

Raquel:yes, i get it!

Raquel turn back to them.

Blade:what did he say?

Raquel:he said"the transformation items were dropped into the fairy waterfall.

Lance:if the precure can transform, then I'm sure we can stop the Shadow's outburst.

Sharuru:we have to get the Transformation items!

Heart:let's go help Everyone!

Blade:sorry guys. I'm going find naoki-san and others while you guys fight shadow.

Diamond:are you sure, You going alone?

Blade:I'm sure. I'm will find them myself.

Heart:i understand. But, be careful.

Blade nod her as he reach out his hand for the girls to place this their hands on.while they turn back to gureru and enen.

Heart:come on, you two...

Dabyi:let's go together!

Gureru agreed her with nod and place his hand on their hand as enen also place his hand on then too. When Gureru notice it.

Gureru:enen!i think you should hide somewhere...

Before enen removed the hoodie and turn back to gareru with expression serious face.

Enen:i want to go, too!

Gureru was surprise to hear that enen want help them out as he whistle and shrugged.blade was smik.

Blade:that's spirit.

Heart:let's go, then!

Enen and gureru put hand on blade and others precure hands.

Heart:well definitely get those Transformation items back!fight!

Everyone:yeah.

Before they turn back and saw other manikins rider still appeared again as they notice it.

Diamond:oh no!other imposter!

Blade stand up and defense them as he got in battle stance combat.

Blade:you guys without me. While I'm handle them off.

Heart:okay.

Heart and others drove off without blade to find Precure item advice.blade was point rouzer at manikins kamen rider.

Blade:abomination!can you hear me? Do you even have mind of your own? If you are aware of the world you. You'd best rue the day you came here!I'm about to teach you pathetic mockeries. The different between you and a real man!

Before manikins charge forward at him as blade avoid attack and slash on their back to stumble back. Saber and ryuki deliver shoot fire at him when blade block attack his rouzer and swipe off the flame to the sky. Blade was running toward them, cried out in roar and punch on their chest multiple time and side kick on their chest to blow away at the grass.blade continue slash on them when they tried to block him and he pushed their weapon to rolling on the ground.

He fans out card deck while he grab the slash and swipe off the sword.

SLASH

The hologram of the card appeared and absorbed his armor. His sword turn in light aqua energy while he charged and slash them across the chest, sending them flying and landed on the ground. As they reveal to normal.

Blade take out the GPS and look track was red.

Blade:wait for me guys!I'm came here to save you guys.

Blade continue walk on the grass to follow the location where they hideout.

At that moment,as the sunflower sun continues to darken, copies of the shadow start crystalized everything. At the fairy academy, Everyone has removed their sticky taps gags as they still trapped inside the academy.

Fairy 1:it's gotten darker.

They turn back to tart and headmaster turtle.

Fairy 1:what's going to happen to us?

All the student was fear that if what's going to happen to them while tarte put hand on his chest.

Tarte:everything's fine.

Tarte patted hand on his students head.

Tarte:I'm sure the kamen rider and precure will come and save us!

Back to dokidoki Precure, they are running down a forest path as Gureru was riding on heart shoulder while enen hopped on Rosetta hair until came out from bush and tried to interrupted them.

Shadow(chuckle):found you, dokidoki Precure!

Heart:diamond!Sword!

Diamond,sword:okay.

Diamond and sword jumped forward to the sky and charge forward at shadow. Sword punch on shadow when he block attack his arms as she tried to side kick on shadow. Diamond side kick on shadow when he dodge his head as he get side kick by sword while heart and shadow passing through him as shadow notice it. While diamond side kick on shadow back to knock out on the ground as he didn't pay attention while he turn back to them.

Shadow:i turn into four, too!

Shadow split into four.

Heart:Gureru, enen, go!

Gureru:okay!

Gureru and enen nod with her as they get off heart and Rosetta and drove off to the location. Shadow deliver punch on Rosetta several time when she quickly avoid attack.

Gureru:enen, let's go!

Enen:okay!

Shadow:after i defeat you, i will become the new legend!

Shadow suggest that after he defeat them, he will become new legend. Shadow deliver punch on heart, which she block attack and continue punch on shadow while he block attack. Shadow 1 through punch on heart when she quickly jumped to flip back on the ground to avoid attack and shadow punch on her. But, heart avoid attack as he punch on the ground as he missed it and get pushed kick by heart, blow away.

Diamond roundhouse kick on shadow when he block attack as he deliver punch and kick against diamond when she avoid attack and put her hand Together on his back to start glow to blast away.

Rosetta's block attack from shadow 3 when he deliver punch on her several time. As she reverse kick on his back to step away.

Sword grab Shadow hand when he tried attack punch on her as she counterattack spinning kick on his chest, but he Block attack and punch on her while she jumped front of his side and deliver powerful punch on his chest to through the tree multiple time.

______________________________________________________________________________

Back to blade, blade still location to find kamen rider around mountain while he walk on the hilt where the mountain was covered by snow. Until he saw that manikins kamen rider was appeared front of them as blade get annoyed.

Blade:get out my way.

Blade was fan out deck of card while he drew out three card was mach, slash and thunder and swipe off the rouzer.

SLASH!

THUNDER!

MACH!

the three floated around blade and were absorbed into his armor. His armor was steamed up, along his rouzer glowing blue. He ran in a blurry speed with hie his rouzer gripped by his hands. He shout and slashes manikins several time before great explosion.as blade turn back to them as they reveal to water.

Blade:i must keep forward.

Blade was continue walk on the hilt to find kamen rider location until he saw something unbelievable eyes.

Blade:this is..

______________________________________________________________________________________

At that moment, gureru and enen rushing toward the fairy waterfall as they was across the bridge to be careful where step broke log as they may. And now, they walk on the mountain crystal until they get tired as their head was sweat right now. But, they still keep up.

Suddenly, the crystals start crack up around gureru when he stand for and enen stop his move.until the cliff was going dropped out with gureru as he going fall down and scream when enen was notice it. Enen reach hand to gureru and call him out.

Enen:gureru!

Gureru turn back to him and quick toward his friends to reach hand when he was jumped forward. Enen was going pull him off out from fall down as gureru was worried about him that he tried to pull him off as he gritted his teeth.

Gureru:enen, let go.

Enen:no!

Gureru:you fall like this... Come on!let go!

Enen shook his head with said"no"

Gureru:I'm the bad guy here!i made the world all messed up!it doesn't matter what happens to me anymore!so please, let go!

Enen:no!you aren't a bad guy!

Gureru:i am!I'm the worst!

Enen:you're wrong!because... You spoke out to me!

Gureru was Surprise his said that he spoke out to him since enen was shy.

Enen:you always found time to speak to me... I wasn't alone. You were there for me. That made me so happy!

Enen was truth that i wasn't alone. Gureru were there for me. As he made enen so happy. Gureru was look down in shame until the tear was landed on his head and gureru saw the tear was gureru, who was cried on him.

Enen:i want to smile like cure happy!if you disappeared,then i won't be able to smile!

Gureru:enen.

Gureru was cried from his eyes and surprise that if gureru disappeared,enen won't be able to smile anymore. Until gureru put hand together on enen to pull out together as they tried get off the cliffs and struggled. But, the cliff was start shattered front of enen to make them fall down on the ground as they scream in fear.

Suddenly, Someone save enen and gureru it's was candy and pop, who arrived at time. Pop turn into eagle while candy spoke to her brother.

Candy:nice catch, big bro!

Enen:candy!pop!

Enen and candy was surprised to see pop and candy save them while gureru lool down on pop to request.

Gureru:please!the precure Transformation items are underneath the fairy waterfall!please take us there!

Enen:please.

Candy:brother.

Gureru and enen bow head on pop to request him that the precure Transform item are underneath the fairy waterfall.

Pop:got it!

Pop accepted the as pop floating away to the waterfall until Gureru spot waterfall and point to show pop.

Gureru:over there!

Pop:hang on, Everyone!

Pop floating the sky and dived into the waterfall when they hold on pop wings to hold off.and Everyone get swept into the current. Pop reveal to his form as he, candy and enen continue to be swept away, but gureru hangs grimly onto a rock outcropping. He swims against the current, and retrieves the container to the pull out from lake.

At that moment, gureru may pull container out from waterfall. They tried to break the cage as pop punch on cage several time and uppercut on cage. But, he missed it and fall down on the ground. Gureru step on the cage.

Gureru:break!break!

Enen have idea and turn back to gureru.

Enen:gureru, use your sword!

Gureru was surprise that enen tell him use his wooden sword.

Gureru:this is just a toy sword...

Enen was nod at him to give try as Gureru also nod him too.

Gureru:all right.

Gureru pull his wooden sword while enen put hand on gureru sword and shouted.

Enen, gureru(shouted):break it open!

They raised the wooden sword to downward slash on cage to break it. The container glows and release all the mascots and devices.all the mascots that were inside.as candy and pop was surprise.

The fairies was landed on the ground safety.

Candy:it broke open!

Mipple and mepple was sign in relief that pop and others save them.

Mepple:you saved us!

Pop(smile):thank goodness you're all okay.

Gureru toward the them and apologized to mepple and others.

Gureru:excuse me?

They turn back to pay attention to Gureru as he was nervous that they might get mad gureru what they done to him. While he bow head on them as apologize.

Gureru:I'm sorry.

Mepple and mipple was surprise to his said as they looked each other and turn back to him with their smile.

Mipple:thank you for saving us.

Gureru was gasped in happy that they forgive him as he save them. While mepple ask gureru about nagisa and others.

Mepple:where are nagisa and the others-mepo?

Gureru nod at him where nagisa and others.

At that moment, dark aura going attached to sun to close it. Until the sun start fall down on the ground as the cloud become dark aura without light.in the forest, the dokidoki Precure are still fight shadow. Heart tried to deliver punch on shadow when he block attack and get kick by her to lean against tree until he stop move and landed on the ground safety.

Shadow:this is extended of your powers? I guess it's no much!

Shadow split up to multiple clone as they surprise.

Diamond, Rosetta, sword:there's more of them!

All shadow go toward attack them. Heart avoid attack from them and punch on shadow chest. Until Shadow punch on her behind. Shadow 4 tried punch on sword when she avoid attack and reverse kick on his back. While she surrounds by shadow and side kick on two Shadow chest to step away. Shadow through punch on sword when she blocked attack with her both hands.

Sword:they're all shadows!there's no end to this!

Diamond block attack from shadow.

Diamond:what should we do?

Rosetta:if this continue...

Rosetta avoid attack from shadow and punch on shadow back until she get punch by shadow as she didn't pay attention.

Up above,mepple, mipple,pollun, gureru, candy and enen riding on pop while rest of fairies riding on syrup as they are floating the sky.before they notice that the forest was swollen by darkness.

Enen:the forest is being swallows By the darkness.

Mepple turn back to mipple.

Mepple:mipple, let's go!

Mipple:okay.

Gureru:huh? You're going to the forest? It's dangerous.

Mepple and mepple turn back to Gureru.

Mepple:the precure and kamen rider will never give up, no matter how dire the situation is!

Mipple:that's why we, as partners, will never give up either!

Mepple agreed with her said that they will never give up as Gureru and enen was surprise.

Pop:as expected of the precure fairies!

Back to the forest, dokidoki Precure was get explosion dust when they blow away and landed on the ground safety. While heart was hold on her arms and take breathe out as she was injured.

Shadow:I've figured out the extent of your powers. This is the end for the dokidoki Precure!

Heart:i made promised.

Shadow:huh?

Heart:i promised happy that i meet her!and i will!

Heart made promise to happy as she quickly charge forward at shadow, punch on them in yell.

After that, pop and others was may at the fairy academy. Which makes it a little that they don't notice the giant shadow hand grabbing syrup group o mascots. As pop landed front of school academy while candy, gureru and candy get off pop back as she turn back to her brother about smile pact.

Candy:take the smile pacts to miyuki and others.

Pop:leave it to me!

Pop drove off going find miyuki and others girl location, until enen was realize that syrup and others was gone.

Enen:huh? Where are syrup and the others?

Candy and geruru also realize syrup and others fairies was gone. Pop, carrying mepple, mipple, pollun and a bag of smile pacts until shadow hand came out from ground and going attack pop and others as gureru, candy and enen notice and warn on them.

Gureru:watch out!

Shadow going catch on pop while pop avoid attack and floating the lake. Until bat shadow came out from lake to attack pop when he tried to attack from shadow. Until he finally get caught by shadow hand, return to his basic form, letting Everyone fall into the forest. As gureru, enen and candy was shocked.

Candy:big bro!

Before gureru was kneel down on the ground in despair and look at the sun going soon fall down.

Gureru:it's all over..

Candy(shouted):do you best!

Gureru and enen turn back to pay attention to candy where she shouted at them.

Enen:candy-san?

Candy turn back to them.

Candy:it's not over yet. Big bro, kamen rider and precure are all doing their best!that's why we need to cheer them on!

Back to inside fairy academy, they still inside hall while student fairy start cry.

Candy:do you best!

Before they heard familiar voice and look down on was candy shouted at precure and fairies as enen and gureru stand front of her.

Candy:fight!

Tart:is that candy?

Turtle:gureru!

Fairy 1:gureru!enen, too!

Candy:do you best!

Gureru:go!

Enen:precure!go!

Candy was notice that they cheer for them while candy continue shouted on them.

Candy:go!

Tart turned back to the student fairy.

Tart:Everyone, do you remembered what i taught in class? Fairies and precure can't transformed by themselves. By combining their power, they can call forth that awesome power!

Tarte was start take breathe out and shook his hands.

Tart:spirit!spirit!spirit!spirit!spirit!

Tart was shouted in few minute. Until the light appeared and surrounds on tarte hand to obtain item was miracle Light as do all the others mascots.

Tarte:we give the precure power, too!do you all have one? Are you ready? Let's go!

Before miracle light start glow while they swing around forward and shouted.

Fairies:precure!do you best!

Tart turned back to reader.

Tart:Everyone, let's cheer on the precure with your miracle lights!

Back to dokidoki Precure, they get surrounded by shadow until they start glow power as they look at their own hand was healing.

Heart:i feel....

Diamond:power rising within me.

Candy, enen and gureru have miracle light and swing forward to cheer precure and fairies.

Candy, enen, gureru:Precure!go!

Rosetta:this is amazing!

Sword:i can still fight!

Candy:big bro!do you best!

Back to pop and others start glow light as they break from shadow hand and surprised.

Pop:yes!

Mepple:mipple!pollun!let's go!

Pop and others was split up to find precure while the fairies continue cheer for precure.

Fairies:precure!!!go!

Nagisa and others start glow light as nagisa hand was break free while she was grip her fist and palm on mepple, mipple and pollun where they arrived.

Mipple:there they are!

Mepple:nagisa.

Mepple was jumped on nagisa hand as he turn into advice phone and she catch it. Before phone advice start glow more as they break from crystal.

Nagisa, honoka:duel aurora wave!

Nagisa and honoka shouted in cried out. As nagisa and others girls Transform into precure everywhere. Before the light toward the sky as the fairies was surprise. Until dokidoki Precure was arrived at time as same blade too. And they saw the beam light toward at the sun and start sparkling light. Until explosion light in dust. When the light out,They take look at each of group of precure form, which all join together.

Heart:they're...

Blade:precure...

They are Surprise to see precure was revival.

Candy, enen, candy:precure!

Black, white:thanks, everyone.

Black and white thanks the reader, before all precure turn back to the falling sunflower sun. They all grab hold of it just aw it hits the ground. With a yell, the precure was yelled launched the sunflower sun all the way to it's rightful place, leaving a sizeable crater.

The sun flower sun regain its glow, letting the blade and doki doki Precure see all the precure present.

Heart:those people are.....

Blade:all precure!

Diamond:there are that many of us?

Rosetta:what an unbelievable number!

Sword:look like we've made it in time.

Before they heard scream from shadow and turn back as he going attack them until happy jumped front of them and punch on shadow face, causing an dust. As she landed on the ground safety and turn back to blade and dokidoki precure.

Happy:are you cure heart and kamen rider blade?

Heart:yep, I'm here, happy.here help you out!

Blade:yeah, me too.

Before heart was nervous laughed.

Heart:i guess you saved me just now, thought.

Happy was chuckle at her and go toward them.while happy hold hand on heart.

Happy:hey, let's all go to the party Together after this.

Heart:sounds good!let's finished this off quicky, then.

Blade and others:okay.

Blade:oh yeah!happy, tell other precure i have found saber and others rider location.

Happy:really?

Blade:yeah. Tell other precure.

Happy nod him and jumped front of precure to tell about kamen rider location.

Happy:Everyone, i think I found saber and others.

White:really?

Aqua:where?

Blade:at the mountain. I see yasu and others was still trapped inside the crystal.

They seem surprise that blade know about yasu and others location.

Passion:we understand.

Beauty:by the way, what's your name?

Blade:i am kamen rider blade as my real name is kenzaki naoya.come on, let's go!

Black:we're going deal shadow.

Man:i think we handle this Shadow.

They heard familiar voice man and turn back as the portal was appeared. The person was came out is golbez and other side was jetch.

He wear black shorts with an orange and red sash over his right leg and bears a large black tatoo of the zanarkand abes logo on his chest. He wear a red bandanna, a metal gauntlet on his left arm, and carrie a large black sword.

Jetch fron final fantasy X

Aqua:golbez-san.

Before they notice that jecth beside golbez while they ask jetch.

Happy:excuse me?

Jetch:what?

Rosetta:who are you?

Jetch:heh. Ask me my name. Oh well. I'm jetch as he warrior of chaos.

They surprise to hear that jetch one of chaos minion.

Peach:then, you must be golbez friends?

Jetch:friends? Who said i have friends, i work alone. So that's all.

Golbez:you never change at all.

Jetch:you really think so?

Before someone landed front of them it's was manikins kamen rider as they notice it.

Happy:saber!

Golbez:no!that's him!there are manikins!

Precure:mankins?

Golbez:manikins are cursed mockeries of men that crawled forth from the rift, and bow befoul this realm. Their masters do not more then pull strings.they remained formless until approach in their containment cell, Which point they took on form of the research observing them. They were but mindless puppets.

Happy:what?

Jetch:he's right. We defeat bunch of imposter who tried to attack us as cosmos finally seal them off.but...

Golbez:but, Someone break the seal rift.you guys must go find hirayuki and others?

Heart:but..

Golbez:are you tried to avoid my request? You friends waiting for you as we will fine. Go!now.

They surprise to see golbez become angry that if he avoid request to them before they nod him.

Blade:i understand.

Heart:but, be careful.

Jetch:yeah, yeah, yeah!whatever you say!

Blade and precure drove off to find kamen rider location. While rest of golbez and jetch take stance combat and see shadow and manikins of rider to attack golbez and jetch.

Jetch:oh!this is gonna fun!

Jetch spinning around his arms and grab his sword from ground while golbez and jetch charge forward at them to against shadow and manikins of kamen rider.

TO BE CONTINUE... NEW STAGE 2 PART 3!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 16 12
Ciel Kirahoshi is a Lively and Hardworking girl who comes home to Japan after years on staying in France. There, she befriended Nozomi Yumehara, who...
1.8K 195 54
Warning: May contain mature themes Suicide, self-harm, miscarriage She wished something would happen. Something good to her. Something new, completel...
16.9K 384 40
Ten thousand years ago, a massive battle Royal knows as the battle fight was fought by fifty-two demons knows as the undead, each representing a spec...
3.1K 86 4
A ghostly liquid called Fusion was born with the sole purpose of finding and absorbing great sources of power. Momozono Love, Aono Miki, Yamabuki Ino...