𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒚'𝒔 𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝑾...

By Nurizz23

This story is of Jeon Jungkook ...... who was a Playboy .... He fall in love at first... More

1
Start 🥰
Angel 😇💕
Mr Jeon ~•
Hospital 🏥
flashback
Girl
❣️ Wedding day ❣️
Angel 😇
Shirt
Past
Bathrobe
Breakfast
First day
Careless
First love
Shopping 🛍️ - 1
Shopping 🛍️ - 2
Mrs Jeon
lovely moments 🥰
Note
lovely moments - 2
His queen 👑
Date
lost

Penthouse

733 31 0
By Nurizz23

But her little fingers are still tiny just like her brother , well so cute !!

My thoughts got interrupt by noise made by my phone which indicated someone has called me .....

I look into my phone and saw it was Mark  , my trustworthy man .
I immediately answer the call as I knew this call means something really serious and important .....

As soon as I brought phone near my ear , my voice turn into cold scary voice which can scare the shit out of anyone ......
I was also well aware of this fact !!

Jk : hello , Mark !!

But I immediately again change my voice into soft one as I noticed how that tiny figure shivered and got scared listening my scary voice .....

I scolded and cursed myself for scaring her ....
But stay  quite to listen to Mark ....

Mark : Sir , you shouldn't go to that busan mansion !!

Jk : Why ?? Did something happened ??

Mark : Sir , there are two valid reasons for it ....
First year enemy somehow got the address of that mansion and also according to weather forecast , have you rain is going to happen in few minutes .... So roads are blocked to avoid any danger in your way to that mansion !!

Jk : ok !! We will stay at my nearest penthouse then .....

Mark : ok , sir !! Let me arrange everything for your stay ....

Jk : sure , it would take us almost 10 minutes to reach there ....

With that I change the destination or car's navigation map and told the driver .
Then , the car ride again turn into the silent one .... 

After 10 minutes , we reached there at my penthouse .I  immediately went out of the car to check the security personally  ....

I knew it was quite bad idea to left that little baby still in car but for now her safety is more important .
I would sort out these things later !!

Maids helped her to come out of car because her wedding dress was big and heavy and more for her tiny fragile figure  ......

It started slightly raining so she was taken inside under umbrella . My guards also pulled  umbrella over my head for preventing me to get wet .....

I personally review the security and after being satisfied with arrangements , I told my foot towards the bedroom where my wifey must be present ......

I opened the door and witnessed a little figure sitting on bed while hugging her knees and her head between them  .....

By listening to the voice , I figured out that she was crying .....
May be missing her parents .....

Only this reason  came into my mind as much as I knew about her  ......

My heart clenched seeing her state .....

I moved my steps towards her and asked in my most softest voice .......

Jk : hey , umm ..... Are you crying ??

Damn , was it even a good question ?? It was clearly seen that she was .....
Well whatever I had to start the conversation with her .....

Listening my voice , she stand up hurriedly and whipped her tears ....

Yn : umm , No ..... I - I am j-just ----

She was trying to say something while shuttering through her words . Her voice was sweet and soft . I cut off her .....

Jk : Missing your parents !!

She hesitately nodded her head a little ....

The thing which was irritating me was her head was still hanged down , which means I haven't seen a face .....

Seriously , the thought which came in my mind was " does her neck didn't pain due to hanging her head down so much . " I signed and shrugged my shoulders . I shooked my head to remove these thoughts from my mind ....

--An pov --

Jk took Yn's hands in his big ones and approached her in the soft voice  which he never used with anyone ....

He reminded himself again and again not to scare the poor innocent soul by any means .....
.

By the slightest  touch of their hands , Yn's cheeks got the colour of beetroot . To hide this , looked down ....

Jk : hey , can we sit first ... Then let's talk !!

Yn nodded her head a little and both sit down on the bed facing each other ....

Jk's hands were still embracing Yn's little hands . He started caressing her skin with his thumb .....

Jk : umm , I didn't know what is going in your mind . But I can ensure you that I wouldn't do anything without your consent . So , please just relax and feel free to tell me anything ....  just make sure to be comfortable , ok !!

She again nodded which little bit started irritating him . " oh god , you have given her such a sweet and soothing voice .... Why she isn't using that ?? " But he calm down himself and continued the conversation .....

Jk : Well , I know this marriage is according to our parents' will. But I want us to give this a chance . Are you willingly going to help me ??

She again nodded ....

Jk : ok , good ..... Yn-ahh , are you sleepy or tired ?? Want to sleep and rest ......

Yn : N- No , I am f-fine .....

Jk : Ok , great !! Now let's know about each other ....

She was going to say something , but he cut off her ....

Jk : Well , before that I want to say that be honest with me . I want you to not to hesitate to tell me anything ,  just be yourself  !! 
We have to spend our whole life with each other , I want to be your side by each every second  .
If something happens , never hesitate and just told me , then I would take care of everything which I can do for you ...... I want to have your back !! let's give this marriage chance and be each others side in every situation .  By saying this means I mean it by my whole heart ......

Yn was touched by his words . His seriousness can be easily found by hearing his voice ....

Being overwhelmed by  his words , she looked up in his eyes ....

that is when he got the biggest shock of his life .... His eyes widen and jaw dropped at the ground .  He blinked his eyes many times , just to make sure he was not hallucinating her at his wife's place .....

Only if he knew that they weren't two different persons but both were one who belongs to him now .....
Who become his wife now , his life partner ......

He return back into reality from the shock and gave her a sweet smile which she returned him back .....

He wasn't expecting that his angel would become his wife  .......

___.___.___.___.___.___.___.___.____.____.___.💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hope you enjoyed and
Liked my story !!

Take care ❣️❣️

Good bye 🥰🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 79.2K 67
This story is about two people, Yn & Taehyung, who gets arranged into a marriage by their families.. 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗳 𝗞𝗶𝗺 : 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗲 𝗼...
23K 930 19
welcome to my another story of taekook 💜!! Thank u so much for reading this story 💗 in advance..... I suck at writing description 🙃 but still I...
766K 26K 37
"YOU ARE something...aren't you..." He squinted his eyes studiously moving towards my lips, a mischievous smirk lingered in the corner of his lips. ...
146K 5.7K 25
where the workaholic son of Jeon gets arranged marriage with taehyung who is shy, kind and sassy!!! Jeon Jungkook living with a deep secret maybe a...