THE MIDNIGHT SKY || MATTHEO R...

By honeysweetflower

"๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ข๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ข๐๐ž." ... More

โŠน โบโ‚Šโ‹† โ˜พ โ‹†โบโ‚Š โŠน
โบหšโ‹†๏ฝกยฐโœฉPART ONEโœฉยฐ๏ฝกโ‹†หšโบ
00. prologue
01. nova
02. everything has changed
03. crushes and hexes
04. loud crowd
05. the moonlight
06. everything is a mess
07. the calm
09. mistakes
10. the winter air
11. meeting the family
12. regrets
13. in danger
14. jealousy
15. heart shattered
16. friendships
17. christmas
18. the gathering
19. apologizes
20. safe and sound
21. closed doors
22. the ocean
23. consuming rage
24. bruised knuckles
25. preparing
26. it's time
โบหšโ‹†๏ฝกยฐโœฉPART TWOโœฉยฐ๏ฝกโ‹†หšโบ
27. the order
28. dark times
29. mary
30. memories
31. hopeless
32. moving
33. that feeling
34. in trouble
35. the day before
36. marlo evergreen
37. traveling
38. lucid dream
39. comforting embrace
40. D.R.B.
โบหšโ‹†๏ฝกยฐโœฉPART THREEโœฉยฐ๏ฝกโ‹†หšโบ
41. that is all that matters
42. overwhelming
43. sharp words
44. cracks in the ice
45. wait for your love
!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!
46. just out of reach

08. the storm

271 8 6
By honeysweetflower

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Willow was in her dorm, searching for something green, but all she owned was a lot of blue. After a few minutes of searching, she found a white and blue sweater that had a light green stripe.

"That will do," Willow said to herself as she threw it on.

Fixing her hair in the mirror before leaving her dorm, walking through the common room till stepping out the door. She found Mattheo standing there, waiting for her.

"Where is your green?" he scoffed. Mattheo had his green Slytherin quittach uniform on, which Willow could not deny he looked good in.

"Right here." Willow pointed at the one green stripe that was hidden around the blue stripes.

Mattheo scoffed, "Here." he handed her his green jumper. "But give it back after the game, it's just for this one game."

"Alright." Mattheo turned so that Williw could quickly change into the jumper. When he turned back around the sweater was in her hands and she was now wearing his jumper.

Mattheo stared at her, admiring her in his jumper. "Are we going?" He snapped out of his thoughts, shaking his head slightly.

"Yeah, come on."

When they made it to the quittach pitch there were tones of people flooding in. Mattheo leaned around a wall, staring down at Willow.

"You know, green suits you. Maybe instead of wearing blue all the time you should wear green."

Willow softly chuckled. "I like blue in me more, but thanks." Willow took a small step back, "I should go get a seat."

Mattheo nodded his head before spinning around and walking off towards the Slytherin team tent.

Willow watched him for a second, slightly confused as to why he was so happy and open with his feelings.

"Willow?" She turned around, seeing Pansy Parkinson. "Never in a million years would I think to see you at a quittach match, let alone wearing a Slytherin jumper."

Willow softly let out a chuckle. "Me neither."

Pansy began to walk in, Willow following beside her. "So which Slytherin boy are you rooting for."

"None of them really, Riddle just wanted me to come."

Pansy scoffed, "I know we aren't friends and we have barely ever spoken, but from one girl to another, stay away from him. He just hops from one girl to another. We are just objects to him, trophies."

Willow felt a sense of sadness wash over her, she thought he genuinely being nice, but Willow knew Pansy was not wrong. She nodded, understanding her words.

"Here," Pansy handed her a plain green sweater. "You don't want to satisfy his pride by wearing his jumper multiple girls have probably worn."

Willow thanked Pansy and quickly slipped the green sweater on. Willow was now carrying around his jumper and her white and blue sweater.

When Pansy and Willow got into the slytherin stand the wuittach teams were already on the field warming up.

"Willow!" She turned her head, seeing Marlo walk over with a boy behind him. They both were in Slytherin gear. "Glad you came, This is my friend Diego, Diego this is Willow."

Diego and Willow both waved at each other before the two boys sat next to Willow.

"Willow, cheering on Slytherin I see?" Marlo turned his head to Diego. "Willow's a Ravenclaw, I met her at the Ravenclaw party."

"That's why you don't look familiar." Diego leaned forward to be able to see Willow.

"Willow!"

Pansy mutters under her breath, "Aren't you popular."

Willow turned her head, seeing Apollo rushing towards her with a grin on his face.

"You going to a quittach match, let alone a Slytherin match." Apollo stood in front of Willow, a huge grin on his face.

"You're wearing a Slytherin jumper? Who's is it?" Willow wiggled her eyebrows.

Pansy stood up, she could not take the upbeat energy that radiated off the boy.

As soon as Pansy was gone Apollo sat down, leaning towards Willow. "Theo."

"Really? When did that happen?"

Apollo fiddled with his fingers, "Well. . . We aren't anything really, I'm surprising him by wearing this."

Willow nodded her head, feeling the sense of worry in Apollo. She set her hand on his knee, smiling at him, "It will be alright, don't be nervous."

Apollo nodded before looking over, then looking back to Willow. "Who's the hottie next to Lestrange?" He whispered.

She rolled her eyes, smacking Apollo's arm. "That's Diego Lyon." Willow glanced over at him, noticing he was focused on the Slytherin team warming up. "He's a friend of Marlo's."

Marlo turned his head at the sound of his name. "Hm?"

"Oh nothing," Willow shook her head before turning back to Apollo. "So. . . How's your business doing?"

Apollo sighed, Willow could feel the feelings of sadness and sickness wash over him. "We didn't work on our mission, we only work on it once every so often and Riddle pushed it back to next week. He was up all night planning for this stupid quittach match." Apollo scoffed, "I mean, we have bigger issues than a bloody quittach match, yet we have to work around him since he wants to have a little fun."

Willow set her hand on top of Apollo's that rested on his knee. "I'm sorry, I wish I could help you. But I know you don't want to tell me, and I understand, but. . . I just hope whatever you're doing you are being safe about it."

"Willow-" Apollo paused, letting her feel his emotions of fear take over him. "There is nothing safe about what we are doing."

Suddenly a snap followed by a loud thump was heard, everyone turning their eyes to the field. One of the Slytherin chasers got their broom hit by one of the Gryffindor beater's bats. The Slytherin hit the ground with a pound thump, luckily weren't too high off the ground.

The two teams rushed down to the Slytherin chaser, going to check on him. Seconds later multiple teachers and other staff members rushed to the field. Although, Mattheo, flew his broom off towards the Slytherin stands. Stopping in front of Marlo.

"Avery isn't doing too good. We have no backups, so could you play?"

Marlo scoffed, "Merlin's beard, go find someone else. You know I hate playing this bloody sport."

"I can." Mattheo turned his gaze to Diego. "I play all the time with my cousins, I know what I'm doing."

Mattheo scoffed, rolling his eyes, "Fine, meet me at the Slytherin tent, I'll give you the extra uniform." He rushed off on his broom, not waiting for a response.

"Well wasn't that a kind offer," Willow said, her voice laced with sarcasm.

Diego stood up, moving past everyone, and a soft chuckle left his lips. "I'll see you all later."

"Good luck." The three said in unison.

. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .

The quittach match finally ended about two hours later. The match ended in Harry Potter catching the snitch but the match ended in Slytherin with two hundred and forty points but  Gryffindor ended with two hundred and ten points. Marlo, Willow, and Apollo made their way to the quittach pitch to meet up with the Slytherin team.

Apollo walked off to find Theo as Willow walked with Marlo to find Diego. He was being crowded by girls for the eighteen goals he made, it dragged all the attention towards him.

Finally, Diego noticed the two standing off the side and pushed past the crowd to get to them. "You guys saw me out there, right?!"

"No, we went back to the castle to work on our assignments and just got back." Willow crossed her arms, tilting her head. "What was the score? Gryffindor won I assume?"

Diego smirked at her, "You are one sarcastic person, aren't you?"

"What? No, I am very serious."

Marlo glanced between the two before clearing his throat, "Great job out there man." He moved in, pulling Diego into a hug.

"Yeah, great job."

The three turned, noticing Mattheo standing behind them. Willow could feel the anger, the jealousy, the darkness rising in him. But if they won, why would he be mad? Then it hit Willow, Diego was getting the attention and Willow was no longer wearing his jumper.

"Willow," Mattheo scanned over her body, "I need to speak with you." He turned around walking off the a more private area.

Willow nodded her head, glancing back at Marlo and Diego, "I'll see you guys later, gotta deal with mini moldy for a minute."

Marlo choked on his spit as Diego tried contacting his laughter from Willow's comment. She grinned, turning around and walking after Mattheo, in no rush to catch up to him. Willow knew Mattheo was about to explode on her, which she was ready for, she just didn't feel like having to deal with it.

Once Willow turned the corner behind one of the stands, Mattheo grabbed her arm pulling her closer to him. "Where is my jumper? Did you give it to someone else? Did you get money for it?"

Willow shoved him back, glaring at him. "It's right here." She shoved the jumper into his chest. "Calm your tits down."

"What was the point in me giving you my jumper if you were just gonna take it off?" Mattheo's voice was laced with venom.

"Why does it matter?" Willow stepped closer to him, looking into his eyes.

Mattheo was silent yet somehow, Willow could hear him, she could hear his thoughts.

"I'm not yours to claim Riddle!"

He was taken aback by her comment, confusion flushing over her. "How did you get in my head?" He said in a cool tone, but when Willow did not answer he shouted at her, getting in her face. "Answer the fucking question!"

"I don't know, okay?!" Willow stepped back, but Mattheo just stepped closer. "It just happened!" She could feel the anger rising in Mattheo, the darkness slowly taking over. "Riddle please, I swear I didn't mean to do it." Willow tried being calm, but the feeling Mattheo felt was consuming her, scaring her.

"I make sure no one can enter my mind, not even my father." He shoved her back, looking deep into her eyes with daggers. "So how were you able to do it!"

All light and all other emotions in Mattheo were almost gone. The darkness creeping its way in fast, Willow did not know what he would do once it fully took over. She was scared, truly scared of him and what he may do. "Riddle, please. . . Please don't let the darkness consume you. I swear I did not mean to enter your mind, it just happened. Please, I don't want you to hurt me."

"What do you mean, 'don't let the darkness consume' me, it already has Evergreen." Mattheo leaned closer. Willow reached for his hand, gently, and carefully, holding his hand. His eyes shifted for a second, but then he yanked his hand away from her touch. "Do not touch me you filthy mudblood."

Though the darkness did not fully take over Mattheo, she still felt as though she lost the light in him. Willow dropped the whole, trying to be nice, and trying to make him a better act. "At least I'm not a death eater, trying to do whatever it is your group of death eaters are doing." Mattheo stepped back, Willow could almost see fear flash in his eyes. "Yeah, I finally figured out what you are doing. Your father has sent you on a little task, and you have forced not only Apollo but Nott, Malfoy, and your brother to work with you. You're dragging everyone around you down with you."

"How did you find out."

Willow scoffed, "I overheard you talking to your group about what your father is expecting from you all." She had to make something up. Willow knew better than to throw her best friend under the bus.

Mattheo went to pull his wand out but Willow grabbed his hand, suddenly causing him to fall asleep. Before his body could hit the flour, Willow tried to catch him.

She sat there for a few minutes, Mattheo lying in her lap. She realized what she had done. Somehow in a short amount of time, Willow realized she could do far more than just feel others' emotions.

"Willow. . ." She turned, seeing Apollo. "You. . . How?"

"I don't know." Willow shook her head, turning to look down at Mattheo.

Apollo wrapped one of Mattheo's arms around his shoulder, Willow doing the same. "We need to put him in the room." Willow turned her head looking at Apollo confused. "When he wakes up he will probably know what you did probably, he can't know. If he knows, then he will tell his father and you will be dead."

Willow nodded her head, understanding what was at stake. So the two carried Mattheo back into the castle, walking through until they reached the room of requirement. They walked through the doors that just appeared, finding a bed with a cuff attached to chains.

They set Mattheo gently on the bed, while Apollo searched his clothing for his wand and any other sort of weapons, Willow was gently cuffing his left wrist.

Her hand gently grazed his hand causing him to jump up. Luckily Willow already locked him in the cuff, and Apollo had grabbed all his things.

"What did you do to me?" Mattheo looked at Willow with anger before his eyes shifted to Apollo. "You told her, didn't you?" Apollo did not answer so Mattheo grinned, "When I get out, my father will have you murdered in front of the whole wizarding world, finally ending the Crouch bloodline."

"Apollo go back to the common room, I would like to have a moment with him." He nodded his head, giving Willow a gentle smile before walking out of the room.

When the door shut behind Apollo, Mattheo spoke up. "I tried being nice to you, I tried opening more up to you with my emotions." He shook his head. "But now. . . Now you are nothing but a filthy mudblood that is putting my father's plan at risk."

Mattheo studied Willow, her back was turned to him. He heard a sob come from her and he scoffed.

"Why in Merlin's name are you crying? I'm the one locked up here!" Mattheo shouted, his anger, the darkness slowly consuming him.

Willow turned, her cheeks soaked with tears. Mattheo glanced down, noticing her wan in her hand. "I tried to give you a chance," Willow said in a shaky voice. "I thought I could feel a tiny bit of light in you. But no matter what I did. No matter how much you started leaning towards the light, you would always go and ruin it."

"What do you mean feel light in me?" Mattheo was confused but swallowed as Willow stepped closer to him. The tears rushed down her cheeks faster. "Willow, please. There is light in me, just-"

"Don't fake it." Willow raised her wand. "Maybe. . . In another life, you could have become better."

"I can!" He shouted, "I. . . I-" Mattheo was trying to think of something. "I want to be good! I want to let the light in, and you showed me that. I love you."

Willow stood for a moment, her eyes locking with Mattheo. She could feel his emotions and hear his thoughts. "Do not lie." Before Mattheo could say another word she lifted her wand, pointing it at him. "I'm sorry," she whispered, Willow's voice was soft and broken. She wanted to help him, wanted him to get better, but she realized it was impossible.

Mattheo began to panic, his plan could crash in one second. His father would murder him and probably Willow. For some reason, the thought of Willow getting hurt angered him and broke him.

Mattheo tried to plead one last time, "Evergreen, plea-" But was cut off by Willow's breaking voice and the sobs of a girl who failed to help someone, putting herself, her family, and friends at risk.

"Obliviate."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

a/n - Heyy, so so SO sorry, I kept redoing this chapter so many times but I finally got it finished. The next chapter will be out in a few minutes, probably out by the time you read this. It's shorter, but this chapter was super long so it makes up for the next one.

Now, I have to go read ten chapters of a book since I have class tomorrow and I kept procrastinating. 🥲

Lots of love,
Mama Mack <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Silly boy By MK<3

Fanfiction

39.8K 1K 17
Y/n is 16, a Slytherin. Making her way through Hogwarts with grace, cunningness, and a little bit of deceit. They say she is wise...a little too wise...
473K 7.9K 41
In order to prove his loyalty to the Dark Lord, Caius Parkinson offer to him his most precious possession : his own daughter, Aelys. [Mattheo Riddle...
15.8K 231 20
You are very exited to start your 5th year at Hogwarts as you hadn't seen your friends in what felt like an eternity. You always had fun at school as...