Chronicles of the Apocalypse:...

Autorstwa Pacman1994

Years after the war with the raiders, Kyle and his group are finally living a peaceful life in a rebuilt Berr... Więcej

Director
Executive Producer
Music Composer
Cast/Characters
Cast/Characters-Others
Visual Effects and Animation
Distributor
Prologue
Chapter 1: Something Better Than This
Chapter 2: New Berrington
Chapter 3: Injustice
Chapter 4: What to do next?
Chapter 5: Olympians
Chapter 6: San Francisco
Chapter 7: M.I.A
Chapter 8: Hunt For Olympians
Chapter 9: Killing Grounds
Chapter 10: Communication
Chapter 11: Rogue Prophets
Chapter 12: The Effects of Last Night
Chapter 13: The Olympian Hospital
Chapter 14: What's Happening To Us?
Chapter 15: At What Cost?
Chapter 17: Showdown
Chapter 18: Memory Lane
Chapter 19: The Prophet Island
Epilogue

Chapter 16: Unusual Alliances

17 1 0
Autorstwa Pacman1994

At the Olympian Home Base, Rory sits in the office in front of Stephan.

Stephan: You've got a lot of nerve....showing your face...after the shit you've pulled in the last three days....first; David kills Brandon and goes A.W.O.L...then you sneak out from Home Base to try and find him...then you steal medicine from the hospital yesterday...and now Alfred is dead. You and him were supposed to lead the assault tomorrow on the Prophets....you two were my best...and now, I'm down to one Lieutenant. You've really screwed the pooch on this one.

Rory sucks her lips.

Stephan: Do you have anything you want to say?

Rory sighs.

Rory: I understand you're angry...you're upset....and Alfred....he was my friend....I didn't mean for him to die....I know I have a lot to make up for....but right now, I need some surgical supplies.

Stephan scoffs.

Stephan: First, you pull some bullshit and now, you have the audacity to ask me for some fucking medical supplies. Why?

Rory looks down.

Rory: I found David. He's alive....but he's been...he's been bitten on the arm by an infected....happened yesterday....the medical equipment I took has no surgical equipment....that's what I need...Just...just punish me and just me...Brandon's death was accident and I can vouch for him.

Stephan: You can vouch for David and yet, you weren't there when Brandon was killed....

Rory: Stephan....please...I will face any consequences of them, just....please....give David a chance...Kia, too....she had no hand in the hospital yesterday...that was me alone...

Stephan sighs, before standing up and approaching the window.

Stephan: Luckily, I don't have to worry about Kia....not anymore.

Rory: What are you talking about?

Stephan turns to Rory.

Stephan: Well, I guess I should tell you; Kia's dead....Her and Trudy.

Rory gives a shocked expression.

Rory: Wha-I-I just saw her yesterday...

Stephan: After you escaped the hospital, the men stationed there searched for you and Kia, but they found her in a medical room...tied to a chair...beaten....and stabbed to death with a pair of cutting scissors. Her left fingers severed...Trudy was stabbed in the neck....Some of the Olympians thought it was you, but I needed to hear the shock in your voice to confirm they're wrong.

Rory shakes her head, unable to take in the news. Rory looks at Stephan.

Rory: Was it Prophets?

Stephan: No....trespassers....

Rory: My god....who are these fucking trespassers all of a sudden?

Stephan: I don't know....but it's no coincidence....I think these trespassers are linked to the same people that killed Alfred.

Rory sits back in the chair.

Rory: I'm really hoping we catch one of these trespassers so we can ask them what the fuck they're doing here.

Stephan smirks.

Stephan: Well, you're in luck. The squad stationed in outpost 17 in the North end district caught a trespasser. A woman. She was helping a companion steal one of our boats.

Rory looks up to Stephan, who puts his hand on her shoulder.

Stephan: You want a chance to talk to a trespasser? This is your chance.

In a separate room at Home Base, Samantha is tied to a chair in her tank-top, jeans and barefooted. An Olympian guard is in the room with her. Rory and Stephan enter the room, before Samantha looks up and smirks.

Samantha: Great....the fucking welcoming committee.

Stephan turns to Rory, who pulls out a chair and puts in front of Samantha, before sitting down.

Rory: You're not a Locust...but you're not of ours, either. Who are you?

Samantha turns her head, before Rory sighs. Rory punches Samantha in the face, before she spits out blood.

Rory: You've killed a lot of my people....a lot of my friends....good people...fathers...mothers....

Samantha laughs.

Samantha: Your "friends" were nothing, but soldiers...tools....fighting some other fucking sadistic cult. I can't tell who's more pathetic. You or them?

Rory: Why are you here?

Samantha looks down.

Samantha: We came looking for two of our people. Our friends....they came here...

Rory: "We"? You mean, it's not just you and whoever that other asshole was that stole our boat?

Samantha glares at Rory, who gets annoyed and stands up.

Rory: Goddammit!

Rory walks to Stephan.

Stephan: Tough cookie, this one. She's tougher than I thought.

Stephan looks at Rory.

Rory: Well...don't worry....we'll talk and then we'll find the rest of her people and if we're lucky the same assholes who killed Alfred....

Stephan: Rory....we still don't know how many people this woman came with.

Samantha lifts her head up upon hearing Rory's name.

Samantha: Rory....

Samantha glares at Rory.

Samantha: You're Rory...

Samantha then looks at Stephan.

Samantha: And you; you're Stephan.

Rory turns to Samantha.

Rory: How do you know our names?

Samantha: Cause I've heard of you....

Stephan scoffs, as if figuring out something.

Stephan: You're from Berrington....aren't you?

Samantha: Yes, I am. You and your people...you're the ones that started this!

Samantha advances at Rory, but is restrained by her ropes.

Rory: Jesus Christ....I don't have time for this. You people should've just stayed home and let it go after we spared that woman and the kid.

Rory walks away as Samantha yells at her.

Samantha: Don't fucking walk away, you bitch! You came to our town! You killed James and Rocky! You tried to kill Kyle!

Hearing Kyle's survival, Rory's eyebrows furrow as does Stephan's. Rory turns back to Samantha.

Rory: "Tried"?! What do you mean by "tried to kill Kyle"?!

Samantha gives an angry glare, before Rory walks back into the interrogation room. She then grabs Samantha and gets in her face.

Rory: Hey! What the fuck do you mean by "tried", huh?! Are you saying that motherfucker is still alive?! Huh?!

Stephan: Kyle Desipich is dead. I should know. I was the one that shot him.

Samantha leans in, glaring at Rory.

Samantha: He survived.....

Rory gives a shocked look.

Rory: Bullshit! You're lying! You're fucking lying! That asshole is dead!

Rory turns to the Olympian Soldier.

Rory: You! The man she was with. What did he look like?

Olympian Soldier: Uh....he was tall. Black. He had a scar over the right side of his face....and she did say his name; I think it was Kyle.

Rory sighs.

Rory: That bastard is still alive....

Rory shakes her head, before turning back to Samantha.

Rory: Those two people that are in the city....the people you're looking for?

Samantha: Shawn and Margaret.

Rory: That was Shawn Burton who killed Alfred?! Shit....

Rory turns to Stephan, speaking in low whispers.

Stephan: She's gotta be bluffing. There's no way Desipich survived that.

Rory: I don't know. She looks pretty confident....she could be lying....but it makes sense. Chad, Tyler, Steven, Shelly....and now Alfred and Kia....

Rory's eyes widen.

Rory: Oh, fuck.....Kia...she knew where David is....

Rory turns to Stephan with worry.

Rory: Stephan, if she's telling the truth, if Kyle Desipich really is still alive and here in San Francisco, hunting down everyone who was involved in what happened, then-then David and Hannah are in danger.

Stephan: Does this mean you're gonna tell us where David is?

Rory looks hesitant, but then looks at Samantha. She then shuts her eyes, before sighing and turning to Stephan.

Rory: Yes....but just....please....please just...don't hurt him.

Stephan: We can't let David go without consequences. He still killed one of our men...but right now; we've got bigger problems. I'll deal with David after we've dealt with Kyle Desipich.

At the aquarium, Rory, Stephan and other Olympian Soldiers arrive as Stephan turns to his three soldiers.

Stephan: Stay out here just in case David or Hannah try to sneak out.

Rory leads Stephan into the aquarium, before she looks down in guilt.

Stephan: You're not selling him out. I get it....you want to save him....once we amputate his infected arm, he'll be placed on trial....

Rory turns to Stephan.

Rory: Will he at least get to see Hannah?

Stephan: I'll allow visitation....after all, he is going to be a father.

Rory attempts to open a door, but it is jammed.

Rory: What the hell?

Rory attempts to open the door, but cannot.

Stephan: Rory, if this is some trick of yours to stall—

Rory: I'm not. Really. Something is blocking the door....

Rory presses her weight against the door, until it finally gives, removing the air vent debris blocking the door. Rory looks down to immediately notice the dead body of Bertie. Stephan walks up behind her.

Stephan: Isn't that Hannah's dog?

Rory picks up a shard, before turning to Stephan, who pulls out his desert eagle.

Rory: Stay behind me....

Rory searches through out the break area of the aquarium, searching the room that the three were staying in.

Rory: David? Hannah?

A munching noise is heard from the main lobby. Rory and Stephan follow the noise to notice a trail of blood coming from the main lobby as Rory gives a worried look.

Rory: No...no...oh, God...no...

Rory opens the main door lobby and her face drops when she notices David, now a reanimated infected due to the bite, feeding on Hannah's corpse. Rory begins to shed tears at the sight of this as Stephan walks in. David stops feeding on Hannah's corpse when he looks up to notice Rory and Stephan. David staggers towards Rory and Stephan, who aims his desert eagle at the infected David, but Rory raises her hand.

Rory: I'll do it.

The infected David attempts to attack Rory, but she hold him off by his shoulders. Rory is visibly saddened and distraught by the sight of David's infected eyes.

Stephan: Rory....it's not him anymore.

Rory: (tearfully) I'm sorry....

Rory stabs the infected David in the head, putting him down, as Rory closes her eyes, letting David fall dead to the ground. Rory looks at Hannah's disemboweled corpse, then breaks down in tears, falling to her knees. She angrily slams her fist against the floor.

Rory: Fuck....

Stephan looks over Hannah's corpse.

Stephan: Rory....Rory....

Rory, through puffy eyes and tears, looks up at Stephan.

Rory: What?

Stephan points to Hannah's corpse, pointing out the slash mark on her neck.

Stephan: Hannah....her throat was slit....

Stephan then looks over at David's body.

Stephan: And David was shot....they were both killed before he turned....I think Kyle Desipich did this.

Rory gives an angered look, before standing up.

Rory: We find him and we kill him for good....and Shawn Burton...and the people he came with.

Stephan: We don't even know where they are...

Rory looks down, shaking her head, but then notices the map that Kyle had dropped on the floor, before she walks over and picks it up. Rory then notices the theater circled on the map.

Rory: The Downtown Theater....That's where they are....

Rory turns to Stephan.

Rory: We go there...and we finish this.

Stephan: Okay....but....we're going to need some help.

Stephan pulls out his knife and approaches David's body.

Rory: What the hell are you doing?

Stephan stabs David's chest, coating the tip with his infected blood.

Stephan: Need some help...and David's gonna give us a hand.

At the Theater, Kyle, Shawn, Margaret and John arrive, before Kayla removes the chair, allowing them inside. Shawn walks inside and immediately shifts his eyes to Kayla, who immediately walks up to Shawn and slaps him across the face.

Shawn: I'm sorry.

Kayla then becomes tearful and hugs Shawn, who turns and immediately notices Cassandra's state as she is still curled up on the couch. Margaret looks down to the floor, before Kayla walks up to her and hugs her as well. Sarah looks at Kyle, telling he is feeling guilty, before he walks off into the back theater room. Rachel and Hunter watch as Kyle walk off. In the back theater room, Kyle sits on the couch, pondering before Sarah walks in.

Sarah: Shawn told me what happened at the aquarium with David and Hannah. Are you okay?

Kyle does not respond. He instead looks down to the floor, before Sarah walks over and takes his hand.

Kyle: Why didn't she say anything? She instead...she tried to....fuck...I not only took two lives at that aquarium....I took three...an unborn innocent child....I'm a fucking monster.

Sarah turns to Kyle.

Sarah: No...no...Kyle...hey...look at me.

Sarah touches Kyle's face, looking him in the eyes.

Sarah: You are not a monster. You're not....You're a good man...You're a leader...You are my husband...and you are the father of my child...our son...and our daughter....this one act does not justify who you are to me...to your friends...to our family and to people of Berrington....You will always be more to me....

Kyle sheds tears as Sarah wipes them with her thumb.

Sarah: Okay?

Kyle: Okay....

Kyle breaks down as Sarah comforts him. In an abandoned bar, Stephan, Rory and a few other Olympian Soldiers are posted outside the bar, looking around. Rory walks up to Stephan.

Rory: Are we sure this is a good idea?

Stephan: No...but Desipich has killed most of his people, too.

Rory: Yeah...but going to the Locust? They've killed and skinned a lot of our people, used them as scarecrows.

The Olympian look out on the roof of the bar shouts out.

Olympian Soldier: Sir, Prophets in route....

Stephan, Rory and the Olympians arm their weapons as four Prophets arrive on their horses. The four Prophets stop their horses, before two of them stop off. One being a large African-American man carrying a giant axe, the other the Prophet Leader, a middle aged Caucasian American man with dark grey hair and a cross branded on the left side of his face and his left eye blinded. The scared man approaches Stephan.

Stephan: Jedidiah....

Jedidiah: Stephan Valentine. I must saw I'm surprised you're coming to me for another truce.

Stephan: This truce is different than that last. Neither one of our people this time.

Stephan turns to the big man with an axe.

Stephan: Barbados.....

Barbados: Heretic....I'm not pleased about the Olympians slaying our people.

Jedidiah: Be still, Barbados. We're not here to fight. We're here to see what the Olympians have to offer.

Stephan: Shall we discuss things inside? Just the two of us.

Jedidiah raises his hand.

Jedidiah: Lead the way.

Stephan leads Jedidiah into the bar as The Prophets and The Olympians stand outside, glaring at each other. Stephan prepares a drink for Jedidiah who sits in the chair at a table.

Stephan: How've you been, old friend?

Jedidiah: Surviving....and you....

Stephan: Same....you know, I'm not happy with how things have turned out between us....I understand your Christian ways, but what some of your people have done...

Jedidiah: In order for sinner to get into the gates of heaven, they must be removed of thy flesh. Cleansed of their sins.

Stephan: Yeah...that shit really fucks with their heads.

Stephan sets a glass of bourbon on the table, before handing another to Jedidiah.

Stephan: Bourbon?

Jedidiah shakes his head.

Jedidiah: No, I don't drink. Tis not my way. To consume alcohol.

Stephan: Suit yourself.

Stephan pours the rest of the second glass of bourbon into his glass, before sitting down in front of Jedidiah.

Stephan: You know why you're here?

Jedidiah: In your note, you mentioned that some boy thought you killed, Kyle Desipich, killed several of your people, including several of mine and you wish to discuss a deal between the two of us.

Stephan: We went to his hometown, my Lieutenant and I killed two of his friends and shot him, intending to kill him as well. I thought he was dead, but turns out he survived. He's been causing hell in San Francisco. He's even killed one of my best soldiers, Alfred.

Jedidiah: I apologize for your loss.

Stephan: He's also been killing several of the Locu—I mean, Prophets....but I fucked up. It's my own damn fault.

Stephan leans in.

Stephan: Look here. We both want the same thing. Land. I'll admit; this boy's become a bigger problem than I thought.

Jedidiah: You want my help.

Stephan: Yes, and—

Jedidiah: I want to hear you say it.

Stephan raises an eye brow.

Stephan: Say what?

Jedidiah: That you want my help. I want to hear the brilliant Olympian leader say it. Please.

Jedidiah puts a hand to his ear as Stephan sighs, before shutting his eyes.

Stephan: I want your help.

Jedidiah laughs.

Jedidiah: Good. This is very good. I will help you and in exchange, you will give me half of the land of San Francisco. You and your people will not interfere in anyway.

Stephan: Done....but that's not the only reason I—

Jedidiah: You wish for my help to kill Kyle Desipich. My men and I will help with that, too. I will do that for you as well.

Stephan: There's something else you should know based on a hunch. I've been interrogating some of your Prophets and they've been talking about some "Virgin Mary". Two nights ago, a scout saw two Prophets with a pair of trespassers and some of your men were looking for two rogue Prophets...two kids, right?

Jedidiah leans in.

Jedidiah: The Virgin Mary? You know where she is?

Stephan: She might be with Desipich and his people...and I currently have one of his people as a hostage....but I have a plan for her.

Jedidiah smirks.

Jedidiah: What are you planning?

At the Olympian Home Base, Samantha has fallen asleep, but awakens as Rory and Stephan enter the room.

Samantha: What do you want?

Rory: We've been to the aquarium....Desipich killed two of my friends.....

Samantha looks up at Rory.

Samantha: So, what? You gonna kill me now? Go ahead. Get it over with.

Rory turns to Stephan, who turns to Samantha.

Stephan: Not exactly, Samantha. Turns out your friend left behind a map that points to his location. That theatre downtown.

Samantha sighs.

Samantha: Fuck.....

Stephan: We're going to give you back to Kyle.

Samantha looks up at Stephan, confused.

Samantha: What? Even after all he's done?

Stephan laughs.

Stephan: Don't get too happy about it.

Stephan pulls out the knife coated with David's blood before Rory walks up to Samantha and pulls her head to the right.

Samantha: Hey! What the fuck are you doing?!

Stephan slices Samantha's neck with David's infected blood.

Samantha: Agh! Goddammit

Stephan steps back, before Samantha looks up.

Samantha: What the fuck did you just do?!

Stephan: Well, as a I said, we're going to return you to Kyle....just after.

Samantha looks down at the knife to realize that the black liquid substance is infected blood.

Samantha: No....no....

Samantha, knowing what will happen, sheds tears. 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

301 114 14
When scientific genius Matthew was working in his lab one day, an extinction event occurred, wiping out most of humanity, apart from small groups of...
125 38 9
After a highly contagious disease caused the downfall of mankind as they know it, married couple Sophia and Tom were forced to leave their home and s...
3.5K 191 11
↳ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 *ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆ 「𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 」 「𝒂𝒑𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒚𝒑𝒔𝒆 𝑨𝑼」 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ...
77 0 8
Toby is a loner and a survivor. She's been staying alive for five years in a cabin in the woods, avoiding what's left of humanity at all costs. She's...