Chronicles of the Apocalypse:...

By Pacman1994

Years after the war with the raiders, Kyle and his group are finally living a peaceful life in a rebuilt Berr... More

Director
Executive Producer
Music Composer
Cast/Characters
Cast/Characters-Others
Visual Effects and Animation
Distributor
Prologue
Chapter 1: Something Better Than This
Chapter 2: New Berrington
Chapter 3: Injustice
Chapter 4: What to do next?
Chapter 5: Olympians
Chapter 6: San Francisco
Chapter 7: M.I.A
Chapter 8: Hunt For Olympians
Chapter 9: Killing Grounds
Chapter 10: Communication
Chapter 11: Rogue Prophets
Chapter 12: The Effects of Last Night
Chapter 14: What's Happening To Us?
Chapter 15: At What Cost?
Chapter 16: Unusual Alliances
Chapter 17: Showdown
Chapter 18: Memory Lane
Chapter 19: The Prophet Island
Epilogue

Chapter 13: The Olympian Hospital

28 1 0
By Pacman1994

In another part of the San Francisco, Rory continues traveling through the woods on her way to the hospital. Meanwhile, Sarah arrives in Bellbird with the map in her hand.

Sarah: Okay, Bellbird.

Sarah looks at the map the around the area.

Sarah: Is this the right place?

As if answering her question, Sarah hears gunshots in the distance.

Sarah: Definitely the right place.

Sarah puts the map away and begins to run, while the gunshots become more frequent.

Sarah: Gotta be Shawn and Margaret, but who's the other guy?

Sarah runs up to the truck and gets on top of it to see some buildings up ahead. At that moment, a sound of a truck revs on by and Sarah jumps at this then ducks down. The truck, luckily, drives on by.

Sarah: Too many of these assholes around. Hold on, Shawn.

Sarah makes her way through the area. Eventually, she jumps down inside this old building when she hears a guy and a woman talking. Sarah goes over to the window, only to see two Olympian Soldiers walking pass by with a dog on a leash. The moment she looks through the boarded-up window, the dog turns to Sarah and begins to bark, aggressively, at her.

Sarah: Fuck.

Sarah runs towards the back area of the building and she makes her way around the room, just as the dog comes in.

Olympian Soldier: You think these three are connect with that scared asshole and those two women from the school?

Sarah walks around and the dog goes to the door she just went through.

Olympian Soldier: It'd be a helluva coincidence if it was.

Sarah grabs a bottle then throws it across the room, throwing off her scent. The dog begins to lead its owners a different way while she makes her way out, but it seems that more Olympian soldiers were everywhere at every turn she made, there was a soldier near her. Luckily, Sarah pulls out her knife and quietly takes out some Olympian Soldiers as she makes her way through the suburbs. Sarah makes her way up to some stairs that lead to a different part of the neighborhood, when she hears loud explosion.

Sarah: The hell?

Sarah makes it to the top and sees black smoke, billowing in the sky not far from her.

Sarah: Shit. Shawn. Margaret. Hope that was one of you.

Sarah makes her way into the neighborhood, which proves to be tough as patrols of the Olympians were all around and not to mention, a few Skinners and infected around whenever Sarah makes her way through old abandoned houses.

Olympian Soldier: Hey! Dogs picked up something down by the hill. Think they're down there.

Olympian Soldier: No, they're here. They just blew up one of our fucking trucks.

Sarah sneaks around them.

Olympian Soldier: You sure?

Olympian Soldier: Yes, I'm fucking sure!

Olympian Soldier: Did you get a look at the woman? She's wearing like a skull helmet or something?

Sarah quietly asks herself.

Sarah: "Skeleton helmet"? What the hell?

The man turns to his crew.

Olympian Soldier: Spread out! We're looking for four!

Sarah: Fuck. Maybe I should've brought someone with me.

Sarah continues to sneak around, but at one point, passing a fence, a dog jumps up, barking and growling. Sarah runs into a hole that leads her to a basement of a building, which lead the Olympian Soldiers to chase after her and throws smoke bombs in there.

Olympian Soldier: Smoke that bitch out!

Sarah coughs and tries to get out, while taking a few soldiers out. Sarah makes it up the stairs and through the collapsed building, before she jumps down from what had to be a second floor and lands on the grass. At that moment, a pair of hands grabbed Sarah and one was around her mouth. Sarah starts to fight back, but then the person shushes her and doesn't fight back. Sarah stops as she hears the trucks drive by off in the distance and the hands remove off of her mouth. Sarah turns around to see Caleb and John.

Sarah: Caleb?! What the hell are you doing here?

Caleb: We contacted Berrington. They told us what happened to James and Rocky.

John: So, we couldn't let you do this on your own.

Suddenly, Elizabeth, in her skeleton mask, jumps into the room, startling Sarah, who pulls out her pistol.

Sarah: What the fuck?!

Caleb: No! No! No, Sarah! She's cool!

Elizabeth: There's a truck coming back to the neighborhood.

Sarah: Is that an infected?! Or...

Elizabeth removes her skeleton mask.

Elizabeth: You must be Sarah Desipich. Wife of Kyle Desipich.

Caleb: She's a friend....

Sarah: You must be Elizabeth....that explains the soldier's talk of a woman with a skull mask.

Caleb: Where's everyone else?

Sarah: Kyle, Rachel and Hunter are en-route to a hospital.

John: What about Cassandra? Peter? Everyone else?

Sarah: Chris, Peter, Kayla and Samantha are safe at this theater. Cassandra's sick.

Caleb: What kind of sick? Is that why Kyle, Rachel and Hunter are going to this hospital?

Sarah: Yeah...but it's something else, too. I'll explain later.

The three hear soldiers nearby.

Caleb: God, there's a whole army of them.

The four pull out their weapons as Sarah notices Elizabeth's custom-made sword.

Sarah: That's a nice lookin sword.

Sarah then notices John limping a bit and groaning in pain.

Sarah: John, how hurt are you?

John: I'll be okay. Your friends out there ambushed the hell out of us. No warning shot. Nothing.

Caleb: They really don't like trespassers.

Sarah: Tell me it's not just you three out here.

The three stop and look at Sarah with an exasperated look.

Caleb: Give us shit about it later.

Sarah rolls her eyes.

Sarah: You guys have a death fucking wish on ya, don't you?

Caleb chuckles as they walk through the house and towards the front door where the four see a couple of soldiers and trucks.

Caleb: All right. See that truck?

Sarah looks to where Caleb is pointing, seeing a truck.

Elizabeth: Could work. Just need to get around these guys.

John nods.

John: You ready?

Sarah nods as they make their way over to the door then run out and duck behind a fence as they hear a couple of Olympian's nearby. As they started to walk by, John and Caleb grabbed both of them then killed them. Sarah and Elizabeth grab the other two Olympian Soldiers and slit their throats.

Caleb: Got the keys!

John: Let's move!

The four run to the truck as they hear more soldiers calling out to their friends. The four of them get into the trucks and John starts to turn the key but it sounded like it won't start.

John: Come on.

A gunshot is heard and then the glass from the back window explodes behind them. Everyone cringes then turns to see some soldiers coming their way.

Sarah: Now would be a good time to get this piece of shit started, John!

Sarah, Caleb and Elizabeth pull out their guns and fires at them.

John: I'm trying!

John turns it a few times. Finally, he gets it started and they drive off but then the soldiers began to follow them in their trucks. They come up and get in front of Sarah, Caleb, John and Elizabeth so that a couple of soldiers in the back could fire at them, but Sarah, Caleb and Elizabeth were able to shoot them a bit faster than them as they kept going and get along side by side with them. Once they reach the window, Sarah shoots at the driver which made the truck swerve a bit and hits them before it swerves off a bit. Their trucks jerk to the side then hits a pole but luckily it was still running. Sarah runs her hand on the back of her neck and sighs.

Sarah: Shit. I'm gonna feel that in the morning.

John raises up his foot and kicks out the window shield, then infected and Skinners start to come out.

Elizabeth: Uh-oh.

John starts the car, but it wouldn't start.

John: Oh come on!

Sarah, Elizabeth and Caleb start at the incoming infected.

Elizabeth: Perhaps you wanna get us the fuck out of here, John!

John turns the key again.

John: I'm trying!

Just as the truck started, a sprinter comes up to the window and grabs Sarah's arm as she holds it back and keeps it at bay when Elizabeth comes up and stabs it in the head.

Elizabeth: You okay?

Sarah looks over herself.

Sarah: Yeah, let's just get out of this shithole.

The group drives off when some of the infected get closer. John drives forward and hits the Skinner and it latches onto the hood. It starts to crawl towards them, but Caleb blows its head off with the 12 gauge just as they drive off a ledge and impact the water below.

Caleb: Shit.

Sarah: Shit.

The truck begins to sink into the river as everyone holds their breath and starts to make it out of the truck and swims up, resurfacing. The four swim over to some land and themselves on the ground and everyone lays there to catch their breath.

Sarah: Everyone good?

Caleb: Never better....

Elizabeth: Is it always like this with you guys?

John: Pretty much.

Sarah looks across the other side where they were a moment ago.

Sarah: I think we're in the clear. You know, we're getting too old for this shit.

Caleb chuckles and everyone starts to get up on their feet and heads out. Meanwhile, David and Hannah with Bertie on a leash, sniffing for scents. David turns to Hannah and sighs, before turning his head to Hannah.

David: Hannah...

Bertie growls, before she manages to spot a deer. Hannah prepares to shoot it, but suddenly, an infected appears and attacks Hannah, scaring off the deer. Hannah goes after the deer while David grabs the infected and rams it into a tree, but the infected knocks David off balance and tackles him. Hannah manages to shoot the deer in the neck before it runs off. David holds back the infected, before Bertie attacks it, biting it's arm, but the infected knocks Bertie away. David face firsts the infected into a tree, before impaling it's head with a broken tree branch. Hannah and Bertie walk up to David.

Hannah: David....are you okay?

David is lost in thought for a minute.

Hannah: David?

David: Yeah, yeah...I'm fine...let's go find that deer.

Bertie sniffs out the deer, following its blood trail and eventually finding the deer, fatally wounded and dying on the ground. David gives a saddened look, before he then walks up to the deer and kneels down, pulling out his knife and stabbing the deer in the heart.

David: Sorry, buddy.

David then gives a contemplating look. Hours later, Sarah, Caleb, John and Elizabeth make it back to the theater and Sarah knocks on the front door.

Sarah: Guys!

Sarah hears the chair being removed from the door and the door swings open, quickly, to reveal Cassandra on the other side and Chris and Samantha behind her.

Cassandra: Sarah!

Sarah embraces and hugs Cassandra.

Cassandra: You're alive!

Sarah: Yeah...turns out I needed help.

Sarah pulls back from the hug.

Sarah: Nick?

Chris: Kayla, and Peter are with him. The boy's still holding out.

Samantha: You get Shawn and Margaret?

Sarah: No...but....

Sarah gestures to her right and look over to see Caleb, John and Elizabeth. Cassandra goes over to Caleb and hugs him while Samantha hugs John, who groans and flinches at this.

Chris: John....

Samantha: You okay?

John: Yeah, nothing a little sleep won't fix.

Chris turns to Elizabeth.

Chris: Who's this?

Caleb: This is Elizabeth.

Samantha's eyes pop out staring at Elizabeth's sword and skull mask.

Samantha: Whoa....Caleb, your girlfriend is a bad-ass.

Caleb: No, she's not my...uh....

Caleb looks at Elizabeth, then smirks.

Caleb: I guess she is my girlfriend...

Chris: We should get inside.

Sarah: Kyle and the others?

Samantha: They still haven't made it back.

Cassandra: How'd you get here?

Elizabeth: We flew...

Cassandra: You flew here?

Elizabeth: The Outlands is based right next to an old airport with working planes.

John: I contacted Berrington. They informed us about what's happened.

Sarah shuts the door and Samantha puts the chair in the handles.

Caleb: Cassandra, I heard you were sick.

Cassandra: Oh, it's just....it's just a stomach thing.

Caleb: Okay....

Caleb looks down in sadness.

Caleb: Look, uh.....I'm really sorry about James....he-he...he was my friend.

Cassandra nods in appreciation.

Cassandra: C'mon. Let's sit you down, huh?

Samantha turns to Elizabeth.

Samantha: So...you're Queen Elizabeth, huh?

Elizabeth shrugs.

Elizabeth: Kinda wasn't my choice to be queen, but...it has it's moments.

In the woods, Kyle and Jackie walk ahead of Rachel and Hunter. After a few moments of silence, Hunter speaks up.

Hunter: He hates me even more now. I can see that.

Rachel: He doesn't hate you, Hunter.

Hunter: I mean, last night was a great night. One of the best, but....well....you know why I'm here...to make amends for my mistakes. I mean, it's my fault we're all here in the first place. It's been on my mind the whole time we've been here in San Francisco. Why we're all here. How to earn forgiveness....how to protect you.

Rachel: You know; Kyle and I. We've been through so much shit together. He and Sarah have been through so much together in the past years.....I looked up to Kyle and Sarah throughout the years of what a couple has to be in order to survive this world, but I also looked up to James and Cassandra. What they've been through. Kyle's lost a lot....

Hunter: Like what?

Rachel sighs, before she looks at Kyle and Jackie. Kyle looks over his shoulder at Hunter and Rachel and sees them talking. Kyle looks down at this, unsure of what to think.

Jackie: Do you hate him?

Kyle: What?

Kyle turns to Jackie.

Jackie: Hunter? Do you hate him?

Kyle: No...no...I...I don't hate him.

Jackie: But you don't like him.

Kyle sighs.

Kyle: It's complicated. Hunter...he was once an enemy and has made some recent mistakes that have cost lives.

Jackie looks at Kyle as if he wants to keep asking questions but decides against it and turns his head away from him. The two keep walking in silence before Kyle decides to change the subject.

Kyle: Gotta say; surprised to see Locusts going after two of their own.

Jacqui: Stop calling us Locust. It's called Prophets.

Kyle scoffs.

Kyle: Okay.....so how long you two been on the run?

Jackie: Three days.

Kyle: Where were you headed?

Jackie: I don't know. Just...away from this bullshit.

Kyle: What the hell did you do?

Jackie: I shaved my head.

Kyle turns to him, raising an eyebrow at Jackie.

Kyle: They wanna kill a teenage boy for shaving his head?

Jackie: I wasn't allowed to do it. It's a rule. It went against Jedidiah's beliefs.

Kyle: Your leader or former leader sounds like fucking nutjob and I've ran into some crazy assholes out there in the wasteland.

Jackie: Have you seen our morals?

Kyle: You mean your art work? Yeah, I've seen some of that. I've seen the scarecrows, too. The fact that they skin people like that....

Jackie: Nick and I were never apart of that. Our people...we had gracious beliefs.

Kyle: Hey, maybe you should stop saying "your people" and "we", seeing as how "your people" are now trying to kill you and your brother.

Kyle sighs.

Kyle: Why did you shave your head in the first place?

Jackie: I don't know....but I don't regret it.

Kyle: Everyone has regrets, kid.

Jackie: I should've just ran away, then my brother would be alright. He'd be back home taking care of our mom.

Kyle: Does your mom need taking care of?

Jackie: She's our mom...we wouldn't be here without her.

Kyle closes his mouth and they start to make their way through the streets of the city when Jackie points off to the side.

Jackie: Through here.

Kyle, Rachel and Hunter follow Jackie.

Hunter: How long til we get to the hospital?

Jackie: Shouldn't be much further.

The four make it to this one building that didn't look like it was completely built, when they hear familiar whistles.

Prophet Soldier: Jacqueline!

A shot grazes Jackie's arm, before the Prophets appear to fire arrows at the four.

Kyle: Shit! Get down!

The four duck behind an old desk.

Prophet Soldier: You should've left, Jacqueline!

Rachel furrows her eyebrow in confusion.

Rachel: Jacqueline?

Kyle and Hunter shrug at Rachel as Jackie looks down in shame.

Rachel: Wait....are you a...?

Kyle puts a finger up to his lips as they hear footsteps approaching.

Prophet Soldier: Where are you, girl?

The Prophet Soldier walks up to their desk. Hunter stands up and shoots him in the head as the man falls over. Kyle and Rachel raise their guns and fire at the Prophets. Kyle stabs the last Prophet through the abdomen.

Kyle: I think that's all of them.

Kyle looks around as Rachel turns to Jackie and sees him pulling out some bandages to try and mend his arm.

Rachel: Here, sweetie. Let me help.

Rachel walks up to Jackie.

Jackie: I got it.

Rachel raises her hands up.

Rachel: Okay...

Jackie finishes mending his arm then he frowns.

Rachel: Uh....

Jackie: You all heard what they called me, didn't you?

Kyle and Hunter come up to Rachel and Jackie.

Rachel: You mean when they called you....Jacqueline?

Jackie nods.

Rachel: You're a girl....aren't you?

Jacqui looks up, a bit bothered, before lifting her shirt up, revealing her breasts have been wrapped in gauze to hide her appearance.

Rachel: Oh, honey...

Jacqui: ....you want to ask me about it?

Rachel: Do you want us to ask you about it?

Jacqui: No.

Jacqui shakes her head. Hunter seems a bit confused, but Kyle looks like he understands what was going on. Kyle walks up to Jacqui and places a hand on her shoulder.

Kyle: It's okay, kid. Whenever you're ready to talk, we're here. We're not judgmental people.

Jacqui looks up to Kyle and nods, a smile forming on her lips.

Jacqui: This way.

Hunter and Rachel look over at Kyle.

Rachel: You know what she's going through?

Kyle: Not all the way, but we all what it's like to be an outcast. C'mon.

Kyle, Rachel and Hunter follow Jacqui to the hospital. At the Olympian Hospital, Rory finally makes it to the hospital, before jumping into a river near the hospital and swimming up to the surface, before stepping up to the gate with her hands raised as a spotlight shines on her.

Olympian Soldier: Got movement in the water!

Olympian Soldier: Trespasser?

Rory: I'm an Olympian! It's Rory! Don't shoot!

Olympian Soldier: Rory? Shit. It's Rory.

Olympian Soldier: She alone?

Olympian Soldier: Dude, open the fucking gate.

The Olympian Soldiers open up the gate for Rory as she enters, approaching some other Olympian Soldiers.

Rory: Hey, guys.

Olympian Soldier: Damn. You swim here?

Rory: Eh, boat got fucked up. I need to grab some medical supplies. Doing a thing for Stephan.

Olympian Soldier: We're moving all these supplies to Stephan. What does he need?

Rory: Sorry, guys. Strictly on a need to know basis. Away from Home Base.

Olympian Soldier: Well, everything's getting moved out and packed up. Take a look and see if anyone's got what you need.

Rory: Hey, is Kia around? Yesterday she mentioned she was getting shipped out here.

Olympian Soldier: She just left with that last transport, but she'll be back.

Rory: Okay, thanks.

Rory walks up to a female Olympian Soldier handling supplies.

Rory: What you got there?

Olympian Soldier: Bed pans, surgical, pain killers....

Rory: Anything medical? Pills?

Olympian Soldier: Saw something like that a while back inside.

Rory turns to the front of the hospital, before approaching two other Olympian Soldiers disposing of the infected found inside the hospital.

Rory: You still clearing this place?

Olympian Soldier: Yep. One floor at a time.

Rory: Still got supplies in there?

Olympian Soldier: Of for sure. Lots of floors we still gotta hit.

Rory: Ugh. Good luck.

Rory walks inside to find Trudy searching through medical supplies.

Rory: Hey, Trudy.

Trudy looks to Rory, smiling.

Trudy: Rory! They got you out here, too?

Rory: Yeah. Haul's a bitch. I need some medical supplies. Can you point me out to where-

Suddenly, three armed Olympian Soldiers enter the front lobby.

Olympian Soldier: Rory! Just checked in with Stephan. He wants you back at Home Base.

Rory: Let me talk to Stephan.

Olympian Soldier: Talk to him in person. You're going back with the next shipment. It's not up for discussion.

The Olympian Soldier pulls out handcuffs.

Olympian Soldier: Sorry about this.

Trudy: What are you doing?

Olympian Soldier: She's been AWOL since yesterday.

The Olympian Soldier approaches Rory.

Olympian Soldier: Give me your hands. Make this easy for both of us.

Rory sighs, but raises her hands as she is handcuffed.

Rory: Shit....

Eventually, the four make to the top of the roof to see a giant crane pinned between two buildings as if it were a bridge.

Kyle: What the fuck is that?!

Jacqui: That's the bridge.

Hunter: Jacqui!

Jacqui: Follow me.

Rachel: Fuck.

Jacqui: We'll go slow.

Kyle: Are you sure about this?

Jacqui: It's not as bad as it looks.

Jacqui leads Kyle, Rachel and Hunter through the crane bridge.

Kyle: Do people cross this regularly?

Jacqui: Yeah...

Hunter: Bullshit!

Jacqui: I'm not bullshitting. I mean, it's not my favorite route.

Rachel: Oh my god.

Jacqui: Just try not to look down.

Rachel: Oh, shit....

Rachel slips.

Kyle: Rachel!

Jacqui: You okay?!

Rachel picks herself up. Hunter turns back to Kyle.

Kyle: You doin good, Hunter?!

Hunter: Yeah...just trying not to think of how high I up I am.

Kyle: That makes two of us.

Hunter: So....you probably know something is going on between me and Rachel, by now.

Kyle: Jesus Christ, Hunter! We're on top of a fuckin fallen crane and you pick now to talk about this?!

Hunter: I just don't want things to be awkward between us than they already-

Kyle: Dude, just shut up and go!

Hunter: Going.

After some struggle, Kyle, Rachel, Hunter and Jacqui make it across the crane bridge.

Rachel: Thank God. That was not fun. We did it!

Jacqui: Come on!

Hunter: Can we take a minute to be impressed with how the three of us did?

Jacqui: Not yet.

Rachel: Jacqui, come here. I wanna give you a hug.

Jacqui: You're gonna wanna strangle me more than hug in a few seconds.

Kyle, Rachel and Hunter exchange looks before asking in unison.

Rachel: Why?!

Kyle: Why?!

Hunter: Why?!

Jacqui leads Kyle, Rachel and Hunter to another bridge that's even longer than the other.

Kyle: HOLY FUCK!

Hunter: Are you trying to kill us?!

Jacqui: It's gonna be okay. Eyes on me.

Rachel: We're gonna die.

Jacqui leads Kyle, Rachel and Hunter through the crane bridge.

Rachel: How does this not scare the shit out of you?

Kyle: And don't quote the fucking Bible to us.

Jacqui: I was never scared of heights.

Hunter: What does?

Jacqui: Ghosts...dogs..

The fog clears up below them as the ground below them is visible, with the hospital in view.

Kyle: Jesus, we're really high!

Jacqui: You really shouldn't use his name in vain so much.

Kyle: Kid, if God have me an appropriate time use his name in vain, this would be a very appropriate time!

Jacqui continues leading Kyle, Rachel and Hunter to the other building, before a gurgling roar is heard up ahead. The group raises their heads to spot a Spitter.

Rachel: What the hell is that?!

Kyle: It's a Spitter!

Hunter: I got it!

Hunter pulls out his rifle and aims it at the Spitter.

Kyle: Hunter! No!

Hunter shoots the Spitter, causing it's acid blood to spill on the bars of the crane.

Hunter: What? I got it out of the way.

Kyle: That thing shoots acid! And when it does, it's acid blood bursts out of the fucking body! Burning anything nearby!

The acid burns the bars of the crane, causing it to become unstable.

Jacqui: Move!

Without trying to fall off, Jacqui, Rachel, Kyle and Hunter move fast to the other side. As Hunter climbs up, he slips and hangs onto the edge.

Rachel: Hunter!

Kyle: Hunter!

Kyle attempts to reach Hunter.

Kyle: Give me your hand!

Hunter: Pull me up! Pull me up!

The crane becomes loose and causes Rachel and Jacqui to fall into the building.

Kyle: No!

Hunter: Rachel!

Luckily, they fall into a pool, before the two swim up and resurface.

Hunter: Look! They made it!

The crane begins to fall from it's position, before falling into the city below. Kyle and Hunter brace themselves against the bars of the crane.

Hunter: Shit!

Kyle: Hang on!

Rachel looks down at the falling crane.

Rachel: Guys!

The crane hits the ground and throws Kyle and Hunter into a running river below. Kyle resurfaces then looks over to see Hunter as the fast current pushes. The water leads the two through the tunnel and into a section of the sewer system. Kyle and Hunter land near a platform and the two climb up on it then catch their breath.

Kyle: Fuck San Francisco, dude!

Kyle coughs.

Hunter: Ditto.

Kyle looks at Hunter with an annoyed glare.

Kyle: Why the hell did you shoot that fucking Spitter, man?!

Hunter: I didn't know what that thing was! I didn't know that was gonna happen.

Kyle stands up.

Kyle: Yeah, that's always your excuse, huh? "I didn't know what was gonna happen. I didn't know what was gonna happen." Excuses. Excuses.

Hunter: Well, what now?

Kyle: What do you think? We find a way back to Rachel and Jacqui.

Hunter: Well, they landed in the building. If we're lucky, they'll be on their way to the hospital. Jacqui knows the way so they should be good.

Kyle shakes his head, but can't disagree with Hunter.

Kyle: Fuck it. Let's just get the hell out of here.

In the building, Rachel looks down, before approaching Jacqui.

Rachel: Jacqui! We gotta get down there!

Jacqui: Only way down to the streets is out of this building!

Rachel: Shit....

Rachel turns to the window.

Rachel: Okay. Kyle knows how to survive. He would've wanted to continue to the hospital. Hopefully, he and Hunter will be on their way there.

Jacqui: You think they made it?!

Rachel: Kid, we know how to survive something like that. Now come on!

Rachel and Jacqui move forward. In the streets, Kyle picks up a grate cover and pushes it to the side. Once it is out of the way, Kyle gets up to see Hunter pull himself out.

Kyle: Okay, now where the hell did we end up?

Kyle places the grate back over. Kyle and Hunter turn right to see some stairs and head up then squeeze through a gate, where they see a directional map up ahead. Kyle walks up and looks it over.

Kyle: Okay...so we're here.

Kyle points towards the middle right of the map then moves his finger over to the far left.

Kyle: Hospital is over here.

Hunter: Cut through the park...

Kyle turns to Hunter, giving him a sneer look.

Hunter: It's a good suggestion, right?

Kyle and Hunter walk through the park as an awkward silence befalls on the two. Hunter sighs, before speaking.

Hunter: I didn't mean for that--

Kyle: Hunter. Not now.

Hunter: But...well, when? Cause it's starting to feel like never with you, Kyle.

Kyle stops and raises his head, before finally turning to Hunter.

Kyle: Okay, what? What the hell is so goddamn important that you want to talk about, man?

Hunter: Nothing....

Kyle: Good....cause honestly, I don't feel like talking at all.

Hunter sighs. The two continue moving, before Hunter speaks again.

Hunter: What did you mean by you know how it felt to be an outcast?

Kyle sighs.

Kyle: I was in Jacqui's positon once....look, I'm not trying to get to know you, Hunter, so either we keep moving forward talking about the hospital or we don't.

Hunter: For fuck's sake....

Kyle: What?! It's not just the hospital I'm worried, Hunter. That boy back at the theatre is hurt! Cassandra is pregnant! Shawn and Margaret are out here somewhere! Kia is also at the hospital so we can figure out more about Rory and Stephan! And now, I have to worry about Rachel and Jacqui! It's not the time to play get to know each other!

Hunter: You're too fucking focused on things that make you feel better.

Kyle: Excuse me?

Hunter: You don't give a shit about making this right, dude. You're pushing this group way to hard to get what you want. Or what you think you want.

Kyle: And you know what you want? You want Rachel to think you're out here trying to make amends for everything you've done. You may fool her, but not me. You keep on fucking everything up with your stupidity!

Hunter: Dude, I'm not stupid, alright?

Kyle: You almost got me killed. Twice just now along with Rachel and Jacqui!

Hunter: It's not my fault, Kyle!

Kyle laughs in disbelief.

Kyle: It's not your fault?! How's this not your fault?! Shawn and Margaret are out here because of you! It's your fucking fault we're out here in the first place! It's your fault Rocky and James died! Cassandra's kid's not gonna have a fucking father because of you!

Kyle stops yelling after that, but still seethes at Hunter.

Kyle: But then again, you wouldn't know what having a real father is like.

At that, Hunter snaps and punches Kyle in the face.

Hunter: FUCK YOU, KYLE!

After recovering from the punch, Kyle spits out blood and stares at Hunter with an intense stare.

Hunter: Dude...I am sorry I was a raider, I'm sorry I was Wes's kid and I am so so, SO sorry about James and Rocky...and I know I fucked up, but stop making me feel like shit and stop fucking picking on me. It's not cool, dude. I know James and Rocky were your friends. That you guys have been through a lot together, but at least you had them to lose. I envy you, man. My Dad tried to force me to fight in his group...and my Mom....she died out there.... I never said goodbye to her....my family is gone, but Rachel, she's like your kid....and she is giving me a reason to want to make up for something I didn't mean to happen. I could've stayed home, but instead I'm here now trying to protect not just her, but YOU, YOUR WIFE, CASSANDRA AND EVERYONE ELSE! SO CUT ME SOME FUCKING SLACK!!

Kyle folds his lips.

Kyle: Feel better? Cause it sounds like you're just trying to get me to feel sorry for you. It sounds like you're just trying to make me forget the mistake you made.

Kyle turns as Hunter scoffs.

Hunter: And you haven't made mistakes? People haven't died for you?

Kyle turns to Hunter.

Kyle: You don't know shit about me, kid.

Hunter: Rachel told me all about you. I know everything. I know you were apart of Zeus Corps. I know you killed Sarah's brother when he tried to kill you, but yet she forgave you for it.

Kyle glares at Hunter.

Kyle: Shut up.

Hunter: I know your sister in law died because you didn't kill some other asshole who had a long grudge against you.

Kyle: I said shut the fuck up.

Hunter: I know your brother gave his life to save you, your Dad sacrificed his life to destroy the radioactive fluid and your mom.....she tried to kill you...so you had to kill her...

As Hunter speaks, Kyle's demeanor instantly changes.

Kyle: Goddammit, Hunter....

Hunter: Cassandra's sister...Margaret's brother....they all died because of mistakes you made! So Kyle, how many people have died saving you?!

Kyle looks down as the two stand in brief silence. Before Kyle can speak, the two hear some whistling in the distance.

Hunter: You hear that?

Kyle nods as they carefully make their way through the park. Hunter turns to see a arrow headed Kyle's direction.

Hunter: Look out!

Hunter pushes Kyle out of the way and is impaled in the side with an arrow.

Kyle: Hunter!

Kyle ducks and crawls towards Hunter, seeing the arrow in his side. Kyle grabs the arrow with his left hand and braces his right hand on his shoulder.

Kyle: You ready?

Hunter nods, then pulls the arrow out of his side and Hunter grits his teeth, muffling his own screams.

Hunter: Goddammit....

Then Kyle hands Hunter some bandages so he fixes up his side as Kyle looks up and sees a group of Prophets coming towards them.

Kyle: Think we ended up in Prophet territory.

Two of the Prophets had torches and a couple of them had their bow and arrows drawn out. The Prophets start to whistle. Kyle and Hunter make their way around to avoid them but Hunter was able to shoot his own bow and arrow at them while Kyle would sneak up behind them and stab them to death with their blade. Kyle and Hunter make it through the park and see the hospital sign that showed the way to the hospital.

Kyle: This way.

The two follow the sign. Kyle and Hunter run into some Prophets here and there, eventually witnessing string up a Olympian Soldier.

Olympian Soldier: Listen to me! Listen! Stephan is planning something! I'll tell you where he is! Just-

The Prophets stab him in the stomach and rip his guts out. Kyle and Hunter are horrified. Kyle and Hunter attempt to pass them, but are eventually discovered and a brief fight ensues with Kyle and Hunter killing a few of them. The two then end up in this store section as Kyle and Hunter enter a hair store. Kyle prepares to enter through a door, but suddenly, the door swings open, knocking Kyle and Hunter back. A tall Prophet carrying a multi hammer\axe walks into the room and grabs Kyle by the neck, lifting him off his feet. Hunter stabs the brute, who retaliates by whacking Hunter with the side of the neck, knocking him to the side. The brute tosses Kyle to the floor as Kyle arms his Zeus Corps machete. Kyle then engages in a brutal fight with the Prophet brute, managing to slice his side a few times, but is also hit in the ribs with the hammer. The brute disarms Kyle, before throwing him over the counter and onto the ground. Kyle turns on his back just as the Brute prepares to strike with the axe side of the hammer, but is suddenly, shot in the chest with three arrows by Hunter. The brute Prophet, fatally wounded, kneels and coughs up blood. Hunter then stands up and grabs Kyle's machete, before hacking the machete into the Brutes neck and finally slicing his throat. The brute falls over dead, before Hunter walks up next to Kyle, handing his machete back to him.

Kyle: Thanks.....

Hunter: Don't mention it, dude.

Kyle: C'mon. We still gotta get to the hospital.

In their building, Rachel and Jacqui finally reach the outside of the building and spot the hospital.

Rachel: There's the hospital.

Jacqui: We did it.

Rachel: We sure did. Let's hope Kyle and Hunter made it, too.

Jacqui: Let's not tell them or the others about this. I don't want Nick to worry.

Rachel: You're a good sister.

Jacqui: Can I ask you something?

Rachel: Sure...

Jacqui: What happened to your eye? I mean, why is there a bandage around it?

Rachel sighs, before lifting the bandage up, revealing her scared face and blind eye.

Jacqui: Shit....

Rachel: Four years ago, there was a breach of infected...this girl, Morgan, her whole family died...she tried to kill Kyle with this flame gun....she missed hit the side of my face when Sarah stabbed her to death.

Rachel puts the bandage down over her blind eye.

Jacqui: I'm sorry...are you blind in that eye?

Rachel: Permanently; yes, but luckily we have good nurses. Trust me; I'm glad I got this over burning to death....Plus, Morgan had shitty aim.

Jacqui: So...is there something going with you and Hunter?

Rachel scoffs.

Rachel: It's complicated...

In the hospital, Rory is handcuffed in an elevator, attempting to break herself free.

Rory: Hey! Hey! Let me the fuck out of here! Goddamn!

Kia walks up to her with Rory's backpack.

Kia: You're gonna dislocate your shoulder doing that.

Rory turns her head and looks up to Kia.

Rory: Kia...

Kia digs into her pocket and pulls out a handcuff key.

Kia: Gotta say; never thought I'd see you on Stephan's shit radar. The man is pissed at you, girl.

Kia frees Rory as she stands up.

Kia: You find David at the aquarium, then? I talked to Alfred.

Rory then searches through her backpack.

Rory: I need medical supplies.

Kia: Why? What happened to him?

Rory: Nothing....we just need it.

Kia: You're not treating him, are you?

Rory: It's for Hannah.

Rory stands up and hands Kia a list of medical supplies. Kia stares down at the list.

Kia: Most of these supplies have been packed and shipped already....

Rory rolls her eyes and looks down.

Rory: Dammit...

Kia twists her lips, thinking.

Kia: However....we just cleared the lower floors. We found some medical supplies. Everything on this list. I'll give you a medical kit....

Kia hands Rory the list.

Kia: You get caught; do not mention my name.

Rory: Of course....

Kia: Alright. Come on.

Kia leads Rory through the hospital.

Kia: Gotta say that boy is lucky he's dating the doctor. How's Hannah?

Rory: Fine.

Kia: She was so fucked after Stephan talked to her

Rory: Stephan talked to her?

Kia: After you left base, Stephan figured out and interrogated all of us. He was rough on her.

Rory: Did anyone talk?

Kia: No....

Rory sighs.

Rory: I'm sorry. What about Chad? Stephan talked to him?

Kia: Uh....

Rory: What?

Kia: Chad's dead....

Rory raises an eyebrow in surprise.

Rory: What? What happened?

Suddenly, a noise startles to the two, causing Kia to turn to Rory.

Kia: Get down.

Below them, two armed Olympian Soldiers walk through the lower floors below Kia. Rory ducks down to avoid detection.

Olympian Soldier: Kia!

Kia: Where are you two going?

Olympian Soldier: To grab Rory. Boat's ready to head out.

Kia: Well, I've still got some boxes on the fourth floor. Can you two get them for me?

Olympian Soldier: Boat's pretty full and we need room for Rory.

Kia: Come on, guys. I'm not trying to be here all damn day.

Olympian Soldier: Fine.

The Olympian Soldiers go back through the doors they came as Kia turns to Rory.

Kia: They're gone.

Rory stands up as Kia leads her through the hospital.

Kia: And you're good?

Rory: Always.

Kia: Alfred's been worried sick about you.

Rory: He know I'm here?

Kia: He will soon....so what's the-hold on.

Kia opens the door to make sure the coast is clear.

Kia: Okay. We're good.

Rory: So what happened to Chad?

Kia: His group caught a pair of trespassers near the school. They broke out and killed a lot of our guys; Chad included.

Rory: Fuck....someone should get word to Shelly at the TV station.

Kia: Shelly's dead, too....Prophets. They skinned her to pieces.

Rory: Goddammit....

Kia and Rory enter the level where the soldiers were to spot a crate of medical supplies. Kia grabs a medical kit and hands it to Rory, who puts it in her backpack.

Rory: Thanks.

Kia: Thank me by not getting caught.....anyway, what I was going to ask is what's the plan with you three?

Rory: Well, he's been talking Fort Lauderdale.

Kia scoffs.

Kia: He knows that's just a fucking lie, right? I feel so bad for Hannah.

Rory: Yeah...me, too.

Kia: There's something else...we found something in the lower floors. An infected. Something that I've never seen before. Killed four of our guys. We wanted to put it down, but Stephan has better use of it.

Rory: Like what?

Kia: To use in the war against the Prophets.

Kia leads Rory to an exit door, before she touches her shoulder.

Kia: May you survive while on Earth

Kia: And when you die, may you reach Olympus.

Rory opens the door and walks through.

Kia: See you back at Home Base. Soon, I hope.

Rory: Yeah....

Kia closes the door as Rory leaves the hospital. Finally, Rachel and Jacqui arrive at the hospital but they can tell that there were Olympian Guards everywhere.

Rachel: Damn...they're out in numbers today.

Behind them, Kyle and Hunter jump down into the building, startling Rachel and Jacqui, who lower their weapons when they realize it's them. Rachel smiles at the sight of Kyle and Hunter.

Rachel: Holy shit. You're alive.

Jacqui looks down at Hunter's wound.

Jacqui: You're hurt.

Hunter: I'll be okay...

The Olympian Soldiers search the perimeter.

Olympian Soldier: Did you find her yet?

Olympian Soldier: She escaped when we weren't looking.

Olympian Soldier: We're searching the area....just in case she's still around.

Olympian Soldier: Stephan's gonna be pissed.

Olympian Soldier: No shit.

Kyle: Escaped? Who the fuck are they talking about?

Rachel: Don't know....

Hunter: Okay so...how are we doing this?

The four look towards the hospital grounds.

Rachel: Well, Jacqui has to stay here. I mean, she'll die if she's seen.

Kyle: Uh, we'll die if we're seen, too.

Hunter: Okay, so is one of us gonna stay here with her or are all three of us going inside?

Jacqui: I handle myself out here. You guys need to get inside and get out as quickly as you can.

Kyle, Rachel and Hunter look at each other.

Rachel: You sure?

Jacqui nods.

Rachel: Okay, then, boys....looks like it's us three again.

Kyle and Hunter nod before they start to make their way towards the hospital grounds. The three swim their way into the water and begin to swim their way into a building. The three make it and see Trudy sitting on a box, her back to them. Kyle, Rachel and Hunter swim over to her until they get up and noticed she was wearing headphones and playing a game. Kyle, Rachel and Hunter get up behind her and Rachel places a knife around Trudy's neck and pulls her up to sit up, before she takes the headphones out of her ears.

Rachel: Can you hear me now?

Trudy nods.

Rachel: Good.

Kyle: Don't make a noise and put your hands up.

Kyle and Hunter stand next to Rachel as Trudy holds up her hands, her right hand holding the portable video game.

Trudy: Easy...easy.

Hunter: Where's your medical supplies? Surgical wise?

Trudy: In the hospital? Second floor?

Kyle: You know a girl named Kia, too?

Trudy: Sure, yeah.

Rachel: Where is she?

Trudy: She's in the hospital.

Rachel starts to hold the blade a little closer to her neck.

Rachel: Be specific. Where in the hospital?

Trudy: They're c-clearing out the upper floors. She's around there somewhere.

Just as Rachel looks at Kyle, Trudy quickly shoved her arms out of the way, turned around and tried to attack Rachel with a knife. Kyle, being quick, stabs Trudy in the neck and she falls backwards, choking on her own blood.

Rachel: That was stupid.

At that moment, Hunter hears music and he looks over at the portable device.

Hunter: What is that?

Hunter and Kyle look down at it.

Kyle: It's a portable game console. When I was in Zeus Corps, some soldiers used these things to kill time.

Hunter: You could play video games on that?

Hunter's eyes light up.

Hunter: Cool.

Kyle: Yeah...but we need to get a move on.

Kyle goes ahead and Rachel follows him. Finally, the three come up to a door and Kyle looks through the window of the door.

Kyle: Okay, this room like it has supplies.

Kyle turns to Rachel.

Kyle: You got the list, right?

Rachel nods and hands Kyle the list, before he nods then hands it back to Rachel.

Kyle: Okay, the three of us should split and find these supplies.

Kyle opens the door as he, Hunter and Rachel split up in this pretty large room and look around for the things they need. Rachel looks around the room a bit and finds some bandages and even some medicine, which she starts to put in her bag when she feels a gun in the back of her head.

Kia: Don't scream.

Rachel growls under her breath.

Rachel: Fuck....

Kia: Stand up.

Rachel stands up as she holds her hands up as Kia walks around and Rachel turns her head.

Kia: Who are you?

Rachel remains silent, before Kia presses the gun to her head.

Kia: I asked you a question!

Rachel quickly disarms Kia and aims the gun at her.

Rachel: Wanna try to this again?

Kia: Easy....look if you shoot me, the shot will have every soldier come here.

Rachel: You'll still be dead. Now, I'm gonna assume you're Kia.

Kia's eyebrows furrow.

Kia: Who are you?

Rachel: I'm not from here....

Kia laughs a bit just as Rachel sees Kyle and Hunter come up behind her.

Kia: You're a trespasser. You're one of the people who attacked the school yesterday.

Rachel: No, but I'm with the people who attacked the school. You know a girl named Rory? Where is she?

Kia's eyes widen at this question.

Kia: Shit....you're from that town, Berrington.

Rachel: Yeah, I am...Kyle Desipich means a lot to me....like a father.

Kia: Huh....well....your so called "father"...he got what was coming to him, honey.

Kyle's lips fold at this.

Rachel: You didn't answer my question. Where is Rory?

Kia: Seriously, kid? You think I'm gonna sell out my friend?

Rachel: You tell me, you can walk away from this. You get to live....you don't...it's gonna get worse for you.

Kia spits at Rachel, but before she can do anything, Hunter jumps up and tackles Kia to the ground.

Kia: Get off me!

Hunter: Shut up!

Kia looks up to notice Hunter.

Kia: You...

Hunter: Yeah. ME. You remember when you hit me with your fucking gun?! Now, I believe my girlfriend asked you the same question twice.

Hunter holds Kia down.

Kia: I'm not telling y'all shit! You two could've just stayed at home and mourned like normal people over the losses of three-

Kia stops and looks in fear as her eyes widen when Kyle walks up to her and kneels.

Kyle: What's the matter? You look like you've seen a ghost....or do I look like someone you thought you killed?

Kia: No...no fucking way....you're--That's impossible. You supposed to be dead, boy.

Kyle: You should've made sure I was dead.

Kyle grabs Kia's hair.

Kyle: Or you and your people should've never set foot in my fucking town! Now, I'm only gonna ask you so many times.

Kyle leans in.

Kyle: Rory and Stephan. Where. Are. They?

Kia glares at Kyle.

Kia: Go to hell. I told your daughter here; I'm not selling out my friend.

Kyle, Rachel and Hunter share a look.

Kyle: Hunter. Step aside.

Hunter gets up then Kyle grabs Kia and pulls her up to her feet.

Kyle: C'mon.

The three take Kia to a different room and find a chair. Kyle shoves Kia down on the chair and begins to tie her up with the rope he had in his bag.

Kyle: Now, I know you must've heard some horror stories about me.

Kyle leans in Kia's ear.

Kyle: I want Rory. I want Stephan. And I want to know where they are or you're gonna find the difference between a bunch of fucking horror stories about Kyle Desipich and the real Kyle Desipich.

Kyle stands back up.

Kyle: Now....where is Rory and Stephan?

Kia glares up at Kyle.

Kia: Fuck you.

Kyle glares at Kia then his fist clenched, and suddenly, he punches her across the face.

Kyle: You gonna tell me where Rory and Stephan are now?! Huh?!

Kia spits blood at Kyle.

Kia: Fuck you!

Kyle raises his head and continues to brutally beat Kia. Hunter and Rachel jump a bit with every punch with Hunter eventually turning his head away and Rachel looking down but back toward Kyle as he punched Kia a few times, her face bloody and bruised. Once Kyle stopped, Kia was wheezing then spits out blood on the floor.

Kyle: You still not talking, huh?!

Kia looks up at Kyle.

Kia: Fuck you!

Kyle grabs Kia by the throat.

Kyle: Stop fucking holding out on me! Where the fuck are Rory and Stephan?!

Kia coughs a bit before laughing.

Kyle: Something fucking funny? You think this is fucking funny?!

Kia raises her head, looking at Kyle.

Kia: You have no idea. Do you? You have no idea who were are.

Kyle: I don't give a shit who you are.

Kia: Oh, you should! You want to know who you're dealing with. You want to know who were are, Kyle Desipich! Ask me....Ask me!

Kyle looks at Rachel and Hunter, before turning back to Kia.

Kyle: Okay; I'll play your game. Who are you then? Taker? Ravager? Reapers? One of Sawyers crazy cultists? One of Tobin's raiders? Who?

Kia looks down.

Kia: My tattoo....on the back of my neck.

Kyle pushes Kia's head down and pulls her back neck collar down, revealing a Kronos tattoo on the back of her neck. Kyle steps back, and sighs.

Kyle: Kronos. You're Kronos.

Kia: I was.....until you and your people lead a bunch of rapists, murders, cutthroats and bandits to take us down. Kronos was the only thing to keep the wasteland balance and now looks what's happened in the last sixteen years! The Condemned. Krens. The gangs have taken over....all because of you!

Hunter kicks Kia across the face.

Hunter: He's a fucking hero, you bitch! You hear me?! He's a hero.

Rachel touches Hunter's shoulder.

Rachel: Hunter...let Kyle handle this.

Hunter looks down, before stepping back. Kyle nods to Hunter, before turning back to Kia.

Kyle: And Stephan....

Kia nods.

Kia: He's just a man who seeks a problem and tends to fix that problem. He wanted to help Rory fix her problem with you...and Shawn Burton.

Kyle: And just what does Rory want with me and Shawn?

Kia: Tell me; does the name Victor Brock mean anything to you?

Kyle gives a look, knowing the answer.

Kyle: Rory's Brock's daughter.

Rachel: Who's Brock?

Kyle looks down, getting flashbacks.

Kyle: Victor Brock was a Zeus Corps Sergeant that Shawn and I killed...

Kyle shuts his eyes and turns to Kia, walking up to her.

Kyle: Where's Rory?

Kia looks down and sobs, coughing as she speaks.

Kia: I can't. I'm sorry. I just can't.....She's my friend.

Kyle sighs, before walking over to the medical table and grabbing a pair of cutting scissors. Kyle then walks back to Kia's left side, before he proceeds to sever one of Kia's left fingers. This shocks Rachel and Hunter as Kia screams in pain.

Kyle: You want me to keep this up?! You only got nine more left!

Kia doesn't answer, before Kyle severs another finger.

Rachel: Kyle, maybe.....she doesn't know.

Kyle: No...she knows...and she's going to tell me! Even if I have to cut off something!

Kyle grabs Kia's face, putting the cutting scissors to her left ear.

Kyle: Last chance, cause you only need one ear to hear me, then I move to your eyes, then your teeth! Where's Rory and Stephan?!

A tense pause, before Kia sobs and looks at Kyle, who then cuts Kia's ear off. Hunter and Rachel turn their heads at this sight as Kia screams. Kyle then prepares to gouge out one of Kia's eyes, but then Kia screams out.

Kia: STOP! STOP! OKAY! YOU WIN! JUST.... PLEASE! NO MORE!

Kia cries.

Kia: I'll tell you....Just fucking stop, please...

Kyle: Where are they?

Kia clenches her bloodied left hand, crying at the pain she's experienced.

Kia: Stephan's at home base....and Rory, she was here...but not anymore....she's hiding out in an aquarium due north from here. Know this, Kyle Desipich and I'm sure you can understand this....we only did what we did...to protect our own, but know this...

Kia looks up and glares at Kyle.

Kia: Shawn Burton's brother....his death is on you.

At that, Kyle clenches the cutting scissors and stabs Kia in the heart. Kia gasps and wheeze, before she finally dies. Kyle steps back, looking all over himself in Kia's blood as well as his bruised fingers, before he turns to see the shock and horrified looks on Rachel and Hunter's face.

Kyle: Bitch.....C'mon. Let's get out of here.

Kyle, Rachel and Hunter head out of the hospital. The three get out as quietly as possible and meet up with Jacqui, who was hiding behind some large debris.

Jacqui: Did you get the stuff?

Kyle: Yeah....

Jacqui looks up at Kyle.

Jacqui: Are you alright?

Hunter: Uh...yeah....let's just get out of here.

The four head back to the theater.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 70 38
A former soldier with no memory awakens twenty years into a post apocalyptic wasteland, controlled by the company responsible for the apocalyse, terr...
2.2K 66 34
Rayna has been physically, mentally, and verbally abused for years by the very people that should have kept her safe. What happened next sends Rayna...
323 11 4
The United States is home to both Anthrokind and Mankind, coexisting under the same banner, and it has been 12 long years since the catastrophic even...
The Strays By C.I Finch

Science Fiction

3 1 29
A decade has passed since a pandemic decimated the global adult population. Everyone over the age of 25 is dead, leaving a world full of kids and no...