Alpha's Second Chance (Edited...

By RozaStray

After a brutal rejection and the terms of a curse that had plagued her family for generations. Alpha Ezra Kil... More

1-Kamille
2-Ezra
3-Ezra
4-Kamille
5-Ezra
6-Kamille
7-Ezra
8-Kamille
9-Ezra
10-Ezra
11-Kamille
12-Ezra
13-Ezra
14-Kamille
15-Ezra
16-Kamille
17-Ezra
18-Ezra
20-Kamille
21-Ezra
22-Ezra

19-Ezra

66 6 4
By RozaStray

Zack and I were walking home from our little trip this morning. A bit glad that we managed to catch another flight so soon. We managed to come across a few pack members roughhousing with each other on their way home. Jax was teasing Luka and accidentally pushed him a little too hard as we neared them. Losing his footing, Luka, stumbled back and into Zack. Who kept him from falling entirely to the ground. The rest chuckled and laughed before making a run for it not wanting to be caught by a pissed off Luka. Lightly chuckling I spoke up.

"Take your time getting back. I'll handle the little rascals." Waving my farewell trying to catch up to the others. Managing it with ease then roughing them up myself as I lightly reprimanded them. Once home I headed straight to my room for a shower. Running right into Liz holding a few towels in her arms from my bathroom.

"Doing laundry Izzy bear?" I teased as I slipped past her.

"You know I hate that nickname Ez, I just finished putting a few towels away." She hissed but didn't say anything more as she left my room. Smiling I quickly jumped into the warm water and washed up thoroughly. Once clean I wrapped a fresh towel around my waist. Not caring how it basically clung to my hips for dear life. Grabbing another towel to aggressively dry my hair while walking out to find some clothes. Stopping in my tracks to see Kamille standing in my room covering her eyes. A tint of pink dusting her cheeks underneath.

"Kamille, what brings you here?" I asked, moving quickly into my closet for some clothes.

"I um... I-I came to see if you returned home safely. It wasn't long ago that you left." Stuttering her words a bit from embarrassment. Popping my head out of the closet to look at her a bit confused.

"Is that all?" Finding it cute that she couldn't bring her eyes up to mine. Grabbing the closest shirt to me and slid it on with ease. Walking out of the closet wearing a soft white tee with a pair of light grey sweatpants. Which I pushed up to my calves as I was a bit warm. Bundling my hair together again to finish drying the ends before it soaked the back of my shirt completely.

"You are usually gone for much longer. I thought something happened for you to return early." Moving in front of her before grabbing her chin. Tilting up so she can look me in the eyes once more. I really couldn't get past how pleasant it felt to be touching her so casually.

"Everything is alright princess, I just wasn't needed there long this time." Releasing her to place my towels on a hanging rack to dry out. "Come I would like company today while in the kitchen." She nodded and followed me down the stairs closely behind. Plucking an apple from the fruit basket on the kitchen island before sitting on the counter tops by the sink.

"So have you returned to your classes today?" I asked biting into the apple.

"Yes I did."

"Good. How were they?" Taking another bite watching her sit at the island with a sigh.

"The usual I guess."

"Oh? Nothing new? No more panic attacks or questions that you have about a subject? I know you have a few on your mind, you normally do." Watching her now fidget with her hands. A nervous tick I observed a few times when she didn't want to talk about something. Or was unsure how to ask her questions. Giving her time to properly sort herself out before prying once again.

"It's hard to get past the changes in your mood you know." I chuckled at her observation.

"I tend to do that a lot don't I? I promise to not do it so often. So no questions?" I pushed. She was silent before managing to fall on the one question that must have been bothering her.

"How are we to mate? I mean if you are a girl for the most part. How are we going to mate that way? Oh and what if I go into heat before you are male. Not really sure how that works still. Unless you hav-"

"Stop!" I yelled trying not to choke on the apple I had just bit into. "When I said questions I meant about your classes. Not about us and mating." I was about to have a heart attack from it all.

"I'm sorry..." She gazed down at her hands and was a bit ashamed. Sighing I got off the counter and went to her side. Placing a hand on her shoulder so she could look at me.

"It's too soon for me to answer those kinds of personal questions like that. I'll eventually get there, please give me time. Let's talk about something else." I asked rubbing the back of my neck.

"Well then how does the mating ritual really work?" Shaking my head at the question. It was better than the personal questions she wanted to know.

"Mating isn't a ritual, think of it as an extreme marriage. You come into contact with your mate once at the right time and immediately jump right into sealing the deal. Essentially it's you accepting the partner that the moon goddess blesses you no matter who they are. It could be your best friend, a stranger, or your enemy. There is always a reason why you are given your mate. But we never know why until after we have created that bond and spent time together. Of course you could always reject a mate even after bonding. But that leads to severe consequences so it's always best to get to know your mate before completing the bond." Pulling up a stool to sit beside her. Needing to be closer to her all of a sudden. Staring at the unfinished apple in my hand in contemplation.

"Does it still hurt? Thinking about your rejection?" Taking a deep breath as I tried to keep myself calm. It was only natural for her to be asking these questions and wanting to know more about me. However I not once told her that I was rejected. Meaning the others were feeding her a few details to most likely help us progress to complete our bond. Even after I explicitly asked them not to.

"No... But it does stay with you. The thought of not being fit for anyone else. Or the difficulty of trying to trust another again after giving yourself to who you thought would be your long life partner. That is what kills the best of us. Not the rejection..." Trailing off before I slipped too far into the past. Taking a deep breath before looking up to Kamille with a small smile. "How about another movie night tonight? It's good for the pack to bond over things like this and take regular breaks." This instantly changed the mood of things as Kamille bounced with joy.

'She might become more persistent like today if we don't slowly open up to her pup.' Rei chimed in when Kamille ran off to tell the others of the news.

'Yes but I still have my doubts.'

'Aww come on! Don't tell me you don't feel a little bit happy at knowing she is yours in the end. Besides we both know you have been dying to have a little fun with her.'

'Sometimes Rei, I question just how perverted you can possibly be. Not long ago you wanted me to bend Liz over and take her right here in the kitchen. I'm getting whiplash from it all. I have yet to fully get to know Kamille. I'm not about to bed her before then. And now knowing she is our mate I rather not put her through what we went through just to get a little bit of release.'

'My poor pup, you have lost all that vigor you once had years ago.' Rei tsked.

'I didn't lose it. I just have better control of my... urges.' I huffed.

'Don't lie to me pup! I know when you need to relieve yourself and when all desire to be physical has died. And it certainly has become docile these past years.'

'There isn't anything wrong with me. I'm trying not to be a pubescent teen that only thinks about is sex.' Trying not to think of the many sleepless nights I have had due to pent up frustration. And the lack of willingness to give it any kind of attention so to keep Kamille far from my mind.

'Sure, sure. And masking it as a feeling of abandonment because of your so-called bastardization helps.'

'Goddess! I never claimed I was a bastard! I just can't put any attachment to doing the act with someone, in fear they would abandon me just like- just like...' Too wrapped up in my conversation with Rei I barely notice the clearing of a throat. Looking over to my new company to see Liz, and a laughing Alec and Jax.

"Everything alright there?" She asked her gaze falling down to my hand. Following it to the smashed half eaten apple in my hand. Its mashed contents slowly dripped to the floor. Clearing my own throat I moved to clean my mess.

"Peachy, just talking to Rei." Answering when I was done and briskly walked past them. Not wanting to deal with their line of questioning until dinner time.

Two weeks passed after that. I stood in my closet staring at the large variety of clothes. Well it would have been large if half of them hadn't disappeared. Eye twitching from agitation from it all. I had started to take notice of a few select sweaters and shirts of mine starting to disappear since last week. The nice soft and fluffy ones that I only used when I would laze about in the house. I was more than determined to get to the bottom of it.

"Liz!" I growled as I stormed out of my bedroom. Reaching the main floor where I found her cuddling with Zen on the couch. Throwing me off balance as I had forgotten she and Zen were mates briefly. Clearing my head I refocused on the task at hand.

"What's the matter?" She asked with a hint of concern.

"My sweaters and shirts are missing. I know you have a tendency to do my laundry when I am more than capable of doing it myself. Do you by chance know where they have disappeared to?" She shook her head before her gaze trailed past me. Landing on something before they widen a fraction. Narrowing my eyes I turned to see what was so surprising. Finding Kamille trying to slowly creep behind me wearing one of said missing sweaters.

"Kamille what are you doing?" I sighed. Freezing mid-step to look at me with a smile.

"Who me? Um just passing through and heading for my room?" Sounding as if she was questioning herself.

"And you do that by sneaking around slowly." Moving towards her as I knew what was to happen next. Laughing nervously Kamille spied the stairs before bolting for them screaming.

"Get back here! Kamille!" Running after her taking two stairs at a time. She was within reaching distance but I still wasn't fast enough to catch her. The now fixed door slammed in my face just as I stumbled into it. Groaning out from the impact. Holding my nose and checking if I was bleeding. A bit shocked that she was fast when not too long ago she could barely keep up with me. Pushing up away from the door before banging on it a few times demanding to be let in. "Kamille open this door!"

"No!" Came her muffled reply.

"Why not?!"

"Because!"

"That isn't an answer now open up!" Shuffling could be heard from the other side of the door. My growing annoyance had me banging on the door again. Though there was no reply this time. "Fine! Have it your way!" Moving to my bedroom door, opening it then shutting it firmly. Quietly I moved back to her door and pushed up against the wall. Trying to blend in when I knew it wasn't possible. Slowly her door opened just a crack as she checked if the coast was clear. I wasted no time and lodged my foot in the small crack to keep it from closing again. Kamille screamed once more then dived into her closet and shut that door.

"Enough with your hiding. You were caught now deal with the consequences." Pushing into her room, closing and locking the door in case she tried to make another break for it. Crossing my arms as I stared at her closet door. Still she refused to leave. Sighing again I dropped my arms and glanced around her room. Waiting my time until she decided to leave her little hole. Most of the furniture was replaced after her little tirade. There wasn't much in the room a desk here, a dresser there. Yet it still felt more lively here than what my bedroom felt. Granted it used to be my room when I was younger. And it still looked the same for the most part. The wall paint was still the same cream color. The carpet a nice plush light grey, a four post queen size bed. The desk was new but that was all that was new. Sure the furniture was rearranged from its original spot but it still flowed together.

My gaze fell on the desk by the en-suite a few papers lifting from the wind blowing through the open balcony doors. Walking over to look at a few of the papers. It happened to be her premedical notes and a few graded tests. Reading over her nicely written handwriting and how detailed the notes were. Thinking over the emails from her teachers and how they praised her. Kamille was surpassing her classmates who had retaken the courses due to failing. She held true to her words on not letting her classes slip as I held true to keeping track of it. Spotting a paper tucked away under a textbook. Plucking it from its spot to smirk. A giant fifty percent written in red marker at one corner.

"If you fail science I will rip you out of your medical class by the collar." I yelled out.

"No!" Was her only reply but she still had yet to come out. Setting the paper down before turning to a bookcase I had missed. Fingers brushing over the book bindings as I read the titles. One peeked my interest that I pulled it down. Flipping it around a few times before opening to a random page. Reading out the first few lines that caught my eye.

"Being tied down by Raul was not something I could have imagined nor fathom. His gentle gaze not matching the cold dark one I was now staring up into. Shivering at the thought that tonight might be the night that he made me his. Made me the Luna of his pack." Was this where she got her assumptions of our kind? A fantasy book that humans made romanticizing about us with incredibly inaccurate information. I wasn't able to question about it when Kamille flung the closet door open. Rushing at me to take the book away.

"Don't read it out loud!" She growled. Holding the book up and out of her reach that she had to try to climb me like a tree if she wanted it back. Which in the end she did yank the book out of my hand and reached back to place the book on the shelf where it belonged. Only because she had wrapped her legs around my waist and arm around my shoulders. Causing me to tense up so she could take the book from me.

'Not again...' Trying my hardest to fight the memory of how she straddled my hips cleaning my wounds. How perfectly aligned she was to my crotch. Every subtle movement of hers applying the right pressure. Drawing the burning desire forward unknowingly with her simple kind gesture. 'Stay calm and don't move.' Chanting to myself hoping she would get down soon so I could hide my new predicament. To my misfortune she stayed clung to me. Turning her face back around so that we were now inches away from one another. I wouldn't have to do much to close the distance. To kiss those perfectly plumped lips of hers.

"Kamille if you may please get down. I'm not a tree." Trying to keep a level head while not thinking with my other head.

"But I'm your koala, so naturally you're my tree." She pouted. I however could not handle the situation any longer. Carefully prying her off me so as to not alert her of just how aroused I was. I didn't bother to stay once she was off. Quickly excusing myself to escape to my room to hide away. Locking the door behind me and refusing to leave for the remainder of the day and night. Needing to will my body to stop reacting at inappropriate times.

Another two weeks passed and my clothing continued to go missing. Finding out that Kamille had been sneaking into my room to steal them when I wasn't looking or in my room. We settled on making a deal with each other. She was allowed to use one sweater and two shirts as long as she brought them back when she wanted others. I never found out the reason for her taking my clothing. Not that it really bothered me if she did, as long as she didn't take majority of my closet. I rather enjoy seeing her in my shirts and sweaters. Though at the moment she had taken way too many. Leaving my room while I formed a plan to retrieve my clothes and to prevent her from doing it again.

"Good to see you down here this early for breakfast." Alec commented. A plate of golden hash browns being placed on the table. Sitting down to fill my plate with food with a grunt. A mug of coffee placed in front of me by Liz. Followed by a stack of papers from Zack who took his seat. Gazing up at him reaching for the papers and taking a sip of coffee.

"What is the schedule for today?" Staring at the papers to see it was about my dismissal from the college needing my signature. Quickly signing where it was needed before setting the papers down.

"It's clear for the day and tonight is the full moon. Did you have something in mind?" Zack asked into his own mug of coffee.

"We are heading into the city. I need to check the status there and figured why not drag the entire house out to the mall." Biting into a slice of plain toast before adding a bit of strawberry jam.

"You're kidding right?" He sounded a bit skeptical at my announcement. Gazing up to him casually before pushing out of my seat.

"Only way to find out is to finish your meal. I leave in twenty." Not saying anything further. Finishing my toast before heading up the stairs to get ready. Smirking at hearing the pack wolf down their food as quickly as they could. Not wanting to miss the opportunity to leave pack lands and venture further into our territory. Eventually the pack was all ready to go. Piling into several different cars and made our way into city limits. Normally it would take about a whole day trip to get to our destination. Lucky for us, my family had founded the state, allowing us to receive special permissions. To break laws here and there with moderation of course.

'That's putting it lightly, pup. They allow you to do as you please as long as they don't have the executioner banging on their door. You have money, power, and good looks.' Rei huffed causing me to roll my eyes at his words.

'I inherited it all. I didn't ask to be filthy rich, good looking as you claim and have complete control over the entire state.'

'Good point.' Rei replied to let me focus on speeding down the interstate with a personal escort. Only slowing down to a more reasonable speed the closer we got to our exit. Sticking a hand out my window signaling my appreciation to the state trooper. They flashed their lights before we parted ways. Continuing our journey a bit further until we reached the heart of the city. Where an enormous mall was built for all creatures to enjoy. A bit of everything for them all to enjoy. Pulling into the parking structure to find a few spots next to each other which was great for the mall wasn't that packed. Once parked I killed the engine and waited as the others caught up.

"Goddess Ez, it's hard to keep up with you when you are flying down the road." Alec yelled as he got out of his car and closed the door. Pocketing my keys while I closed my own door.

"Not my fault you drive like a grandma." Winking at him with a flash of pearly white teeth. "I do have business to take care of right now. I'll meet up with the rest of you later." Looking to Zack with all seriousness.

"Alert me as soon as you run into James and his mutts. They have been causing trouble and I don't want any problems to arise while I am gone. Keep them safe." He nodded in understanding.

"You know I do everything in my power to keep the pack safe." Clasping each other's forearm in our hands. I took it a step more by pulling him close to me.

"I will not hesitate to replace you if you become blinded, Beta. Keep. Her. Safe." Voice low and threatening so as to drive the importance of my words. Releasing him to brush past.

"You won't be let down Alpha!" He called after me. Not bothering to acknowledge him as I set off in a light jog. Wanting to get to my destination and get things squared away so I can enjoy the rest of my evening. About four blocks down, I came to a familiar building. The neon sign outside was off but read The Night Terrors. Glancing around to find a bulky man in tight fitting black clothing leaving through a side entrance. Nodding towards him with a smile as I reached for the door he just left out of. I was yanked back into a crushing bear hug before I could even touch the door.

"Did you think you can enter without a proper welcome?" His deep husky voice close to my ear. Grasping at his bulging arms tightly while I struggled a bit.

"T-tiny... need air... please..." a loud laugh reverberated through the man's chest before he put me back down. Gasping for air with a cough here and there. Hunched over trying to calm my breathing as he clapped his massive hand on my back. Only succeeding in knocking more air out of me.

"You sure let yourself go if that little hug was too much for you Killick." Glancing up to him with a smile on my face. Showing that I was okay and not about to kill over.

"King of the jungle I am no match to you without my pack. I'm here for the queen of the night, she in?" I asked rising back up to my full height. Still being towered over by the monster of a man. Standing before me was a six foot and five inches of pure muscle. It paid off when you are a lion shifter I guess.

"Yeah she's inside in one of her moods. Been having problems with employees and the shipments are getting smaller by the week. We won't be able to supply even half the town come next month." Sighing I scratched the back of my head with a nod.

"I'll handle the shipment. Just keep these doors open to prevent missing persons reports appearing." Entering the building to a dimly lit hallway. Running a hand along the deep navy blue walls to feel the small dips and strokes in the paint. The normally darkened club was well lit allowing you to see the entire club. Chairs upside down on tables, curtains to the stage pulled close. Three steps that lead up to the VIP lounge closed off with a red velvet rope. But I really wasn't interested in how the club was set up. Or the few employees that were busy cleaning. I was wanting the short fiery redhead that was reprimanding an employee by the bar.

"Do I have to do everything myself around here?! How hard is it to order a damn truck load of blood packs! I should fire you ugh! You are lucky I owe your father or else I would." The redhead leaned all her weight onto one leg with her hands on her hips. Silently appraising her choice in outfit as my eyes were trained on to her body. Maroon pencil skirt with a very tight fitting white ribbed top tucked loosely underneath. Black high heels with red bottoms. Her hair curled at the ends falling gracefully down her back nearly touching her ass. Bangs rolled up on top of her head in a cute pinup style.

"Easy there queen bee, no need to give the poor soul a heart attack just yet." I spoke out and waved the employee off. Dismissing them so I can talk to the owner of the club. The woman turned around with wide eyes. Giving her my signature smirk as I held my arms out. "Missed me already?"

"You think too highly of yourself Z." Nonetheless she hugged me as if it had been years since we last saw each other. When in reality it had only been a few months. "What drags you out of your woods?" I barked out a laugh then took a step back.

"Oh you know, running around in the streets being the big bad wolf I am. The whole nine yards." It was her turn to laugh. "I'm here to collect what I am due. What secrets the night owl managed to scrounge up." Pulling a few chairs down for us to sit on. Holding hers out before pushing her in then taking mine.

"Such a gentleman, just might have to make you mine for the night. See if that is just an act behind closed doors." Cocking an eyebrow at her suggestion.

"That's for me to know and for you..." Pausing to lean forward. "To never find out." Chuckling at her pouting face. Leaning back in my seat I stared at the table mindlessly counting the wood grain. Waiting patiently for her to catch on to why I'm actually here. I haven't had the need to use her as a spy for some time now. Not since after I took over my pack.

"You aren't here for a report Z. What do you want and what's in it for me." Pretending to sigh in defeat at her discovery.

"I'm going to be gone for quite some time. A little longer than I initially intended. I need you to keep the peace in the city. Keep your customers happy and I'll sort your delivery issue." Answering while still staring at the table.

"Look me in the eyes and say that again." Hesitant on doing just that but if I wanted to get what I want I had to play along.

"I will sort your delivery problem if you play peace keeper." Holding her gaze. The one thing you never wanted to do with a vampire was look them in the eyes. They were the only creatures that would win a staring contest. With their creepy glamour, compulsion thing they do. Along with ransacking your mind for information. A smile slowly crept onto her face as she found what she was looking for.

"Who is she? And when can I meet her?"

"Rachael can we please stick to business and discuss this later?" Dropping my gaze again.

"Deal. It's now later so tell me." Shaking my head at her impatience.

"Kamille Lovelace." She hummed in thought.

"So it's your long lost childhood headache. I can see it. When did you seal the deal?" I didn't answer. I wasn't sure if I wanted to answer in honesty. That and I hadn't sealed the deal as she claims. "Wait you didn't do anything?! What are you a martyr now? The last time you were down you had stuck your dick in the first person that bought you a drink. The Ezra I remember would have ravished the woman and moved on to the next. What changed?" Taking a deep breath before letting it out slowly.

"What changed was that I had found what is essentially impossible is now true. And my nightmares are haunting me again after all this time." I manage to get out through gritted teeth. "I'm no longer naive. I'm not even sure I can love like that again. Besides this is Emily Lovlace's daughter. My mother's best friend. I wish to be more respectful to Kamille. It's the least I can do after her mother's passing."

"Well you have your hands full now Z. From experience Lovelace's are biters. Once they sink their teeth in, it's damn nearly impossible to get them to let go. Don't fall too hard or else you're a goner." Rachael sighed out. Unbeknownst to her that I had already slipped and was hanging by a thread now. Patting my shoulder as if saying this was the end of our conversation. I stood up and gave her one last hug before taking my leave. I barely made a step outside when I felt Zack reach out to me.

"Alpha, James is-" I didn't need to hear the rest of that before I was bolting back to the mall. Following their scent to the center of the wall to see a large crowd forming. Pushing my way through to find Zack and Alec shoved to the ground.

A silver knife held to their necks preventing them from moving unless they wanted to get nicked. Liz and the others in fighting stances prepared to fight those in hoods in front of them. What ticked me off was that Kamille was held close to the mutt I absolutely hated. Sickened at how he stared at my mate like she was the catch of the week. A means to an end in his eyes, just an object that he believes he can pound into to get off. Blending into the crowd this time as I kept an eye on James and Zack.

"Are you going to continue to lay there and disappoint me. To disrespect the pack you are in." Egging on Zack.

"Never would dream about it"

"What are you waiting for then? I gave you a specific order to keep her safe. She doesn't exactly look that safe to me." Zack's gaze found mine in the crowd. With determination he grabbed his captor by the leg, shifting him off balance. Jumping to his feet he growled out.

"Hey asshole! You lay another finger on her I'll rip your throat out with my teeth!" James glared at Zack with narrowed eyes but let Kamille go.

"Looks like this Beta does have balls boys. Why don't we teach him what it means to mess with the Bloodborne pack." Slipping over to Kamille I wrapped an arm around her shoulders. Quickly pressing a finger to my lips as she turned in surprise. Smiling as I looked her over making sure she was unharmed. To which I was relieved that she wasn't. I wasn't going to chance not knowing who would try to snatch Kamille away I held her hand. Turning my gaze to Zack who was having way too much fun messing with the other group. Ducking and dodging punches and kicks before returning them back. Seeing as I now had Kamille at my side I waved at him to back down.

"Is that all you have mutt!" James growled sounding like a little dog discovering his voice for the first time. James is a want-to-be Alpha that loves to stroke his ego. The only reason I let him run around like a yapping pup was because he wasn't a concern. His pack was a small handful that were outcast by their previous packs. Due to not following pack rules, constant fighting with other members or just plain out lazy. They usually were the weakest links in the packs so it was easy to do away with their likes. But James, he was the son of an Alpha who I respected and got along with. James just happened to be born a Beta instead. So his preening and parading around like a top dog had everything to do with his damaged pride of not being an Alpha blood. It was a shame really, he could have done so much more if he hadn't just ran away. I keep taps on him easier like this and report it back to his father. Being that he truly was concerned about his son's well being. But that also meant he constantly challenged my pack to a fight. Not that they actually win any.

"Now I know you aren't trying to get on my bad side again, James." I called out casually. Inspecting my left hand for any dirt under my nails to pick at. Not that I actually had any but it riled him up quite easily. "Messing with my pack is a big no-no. Especially if you touch what is rightfully mine."

"You'll pay for your insolence one day Killick. You don't deserve to be called Alpha and I'll prove it to the council." He called off his mutts and ran off to goddess knows where. Most likely to cry to whoever would listen to his whines. Glancing to Zack wanting an answer as to what exactly happened. Unfortunately I wasn't going to get that answer until later. Loud shrills and screams echoing through the mall from a group of girls.

"The goddess has answered our prayers! Alpha Killick is here to grace us with his presence!" The hairs on the back of my neck stood on end. Not wanting to be surrounded by screaming hormone filled girls I took off running. Skidding to the nearest door to hide behind before I was spotted. Watching the group of girls flood past from a tiny window. Pressing further against the wall to keep from being seen.

"Is the coast clear Alpha?" Nearly jumping out of my skin at hearing Kamille's voice beside me.

"Where did you come from?" I asked then turned my attention back to the small window. Trying to gauge when would be the best time to pop out and return to the others.

"What do you mean? You were the one to drag me with you." She moved trying to get my attention. Which only served us to be spotted yet again by a girl. Pointing in our direction and calling out for the others.

"Shit." Hauling Kamille onto my shoulder I pushed up the stairs as fast as I could. Heading directly to the roof and searching for cover. There weren't many options for us besides behind the walls that covered the stairs. Running behind it to set Kamille down and push her up against the wall. Trying to hide us from view as much as possible. Peeking past the wall to see the group of crazed girls funnel onto the roof. "So damn persistent." Whispering to no-one in particular.

"Sorry Ez but this might get them to back off." Kamille commented as she turned my face towards her. Pulling my hair out of its tie so it flowed down over my shoulder. Messing with the buttons on my collared shirt to show a bit of skin. She then stripped me of my jacket before slipping into it herself. "There, now kiss me."

"I'm sorry what?" Speaking a little too loudly from my shock. She rolled her eyes before yanking me down by the front of my shirt into a kiss. Freezing at the simple action not sure what to do.

"To make it believable you need to put a bit more effort than just being an uncooked noodle." Snapping out of the stupor I was in and wrapped an arm around her waist. How did a simple small kiss turn into a more heated one. One that had me firmly pressing Kamille back into the wall. A hand burying into her hair holding her in place while the other pulled at her wait. Wanting her closer, needing to feel every curve that lay beneath her clothing. I was enjoying this way too much for my liking. Deepening the kiss as she wrapped her arms around my neck. The lack of oxygen is the only thing that forced us apart. Both of us taking in much needed air with soft pants. Gazing into one another's eyes.

'That is what Rachael meant when she said to be careful. I nearly lost my control just now.' Silver-blue eyes lustful and welcoming.

'A wolf after my heart this one. I would be willing to follow her to my demise and not regret a single second.' Rei voiced. I had to agree with him. I've now had a taste and would do everything to keep it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 256 25
It was cold. So cold. My skin and body was numb, I shivered. My skin was purple, the once puddles on my floor almost like a pool. My cell was complet...
66.9K 2K 43
Iris has had a difficult life, running from her past and living like a nomad. She is not a regular wolf. She curses the Moon goddess for the gifts sh...
6.6M 155K 80
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Meet Layla Anderson runt of the pack. In most packs runts are taken care of, protected. Although in Layla's case this wasn't it. Ever...
19.3K 328 23
"Please sir it was a mistake, I didn't-" "I'll show you a mistake!" The Alpha said as he grabbed me by my hair and dragged me all across the floor he...