Alpha's Second Chance (Edited...

By RozaStray

After a brutal rejection and the terms of a curse that had plagued her family for generations. Alpha Ezra Kil... More

1-Kamille
2-Ezra
3-Ezra
4-Kamille
5-Ezra
6-Kamille
7-Ezra
8-Kamille
9-Ezra
10-Ezra
11-Kamille
12-Ezra
13-Ezra
14-Kamille
16-Kamille
17-Ezra
18-Ezra
19-Ezra
20-Kamille
21-Ezra
22-Ezra

15-Ezra

39 4 0
By RozaStray

Lifting Alec over my shoulder before slamming him back down to the ground with full force. Thinking about the full moon in two days. Rei hadn't made a single peep since my outburst. I didn't mind it as it allowed me to focus on work. Though I admit I had been an ass to him. He didn't disappear like he did last time, but he didn't acknowledged my attempts of apology. He also sat himself out when it came to making decisions about Kamille.

I was too lost in my thoughts to realize Alec had flung me to a tree. Barely having enough time to correct myself before crashing into it. Being forced to block every attack he sent in my direction. It was messy and relentless leaving himself open for a sneak attack from me. He staggered back from the sudden blow to his side. Taking this time to figure out what was pissing him off so much.

"What has gotten into you?"

"No talking just fighting." Was all the reply I got from him. Standing up straight to shake my body loose of any tension. He was pent up and wanted a real match not just basic training. I was more than willing to give him just that. Relaxing as I let go of any restraint that would hold me back. Pulling Rei forward halfway. My eyes changing to that of Rei's, red and gold.

Alec repeating my action as his eyes glowed gold. Sprinting at each other as we tried to get the upper hand on the other. Alec was the first to be tossed a few feet away. Feeling the feral mind of Rei as he stalked our prey. Lifting Alec up by the collar of his shirt. "Don't be an idiot! Fight like the rogue warrior you are!" I growled and tossed him to the ground. In return Alec growled and rushed at me. Moving faster than he did in the beginning.

Our fighting becoming aggressive to the point we ended up shifting entirely. Teeth bared, ears flat on our heads. Claws swiping at fur as we tried to land a hit. Looking like two massive rabid dogs fighting for dominance. In the end I came out as the victor, standing over Alec who was panting harder than I was. He had already shifted and was laying on his back. Shifting myself I held a hand out towards him, helping him to his feet.

"Come with me this time to the council meeting instead of Zack. You need a break from the pack. A little solitude from everyone now and again won't hurt. I can also see the signs of a runner. Not thinking of becoming rogue again are you?" Alec laughed out.

"Hasn't even crossed my mind. Are you sure Zack won't get butt hurt over your decision on taking me?" He joked, showing he was in a much better mood than earlier. I was glad to take our training session outside this time. Walking into the house to get us something cold to drink.

"Nah, Zack will actually welcome the break too. Though I suggest you spend as much time as you can with Jax. Just so he doesn't kill you for leaving him without a cuddle buddy." I teased.

"Hey, thanks. I really needed that stress reliever." A sudden change in mood caused me to pause. Staring at Alec in contemplation. Lowering my bottled water and slowly closing it.

"It's my duty to make sure my pack is happy and healthy. However, as your elder sibling... I will do what I can to help you not feel caged anymore." I was expecting him to crack a joke about me being sappy. Or even about how I pulled the sibling card. I was not expecting was for him to pull me into a hug. A hand going to the back of my head holding me down pressed to his shoulder.

"Don't forget to lean on us from time to time." It caught me off guard completely. Smiling at the sentiment I hugged him back. When it started to feel weird as we rarely showed affection I pulled away. Awkwardly clearing our throats before I spoke myself.

"I know. Already leaned on Liz for a bit a while ago. Mother never explained how difficult it could be at times you know?" He chuckled and nodded.

"It's not easy navigating life without their aid." Then his smile dropped. "Do you think he's still out there?"

"If he is, I hope his life was and is easier than ours. How has your search gone, any leads?" Alec shook his head.

"No more than a month ago. We'll find him eventually. Mom wouldn't let him out of her sight I doubt she would let some random wolf or creature have him."

"Our brother is still out there I know it. But the question is would he accept us after all these years?" I asked nervously.

"Only way to find out is to find him." Sighing I moved to sit at the island. I liked the little down times I had with Alec like this. It gave us a little bit to talk about just random stuff and the pack. Apparently today's topic was about Kamille.

"Had a talk with Kamille the other night." He commented casually. Noisily rummaging through the cabinets for a snack.

"Let me guess she talked about how strict I am. Better yet about how cold I have been." Rubbing at my face aggressively.

"The opposite actually." He snagged a bag of unopened trail-mix.

"A bit hard to believe." Dropping my hand to stare pointedly at him. Watching him tear into the bag and pour some out into a small white bowl.

"I mean you were unnecessarily mean-" Sealing the bag then putting it away.

"Oh so now I'm mean?" Raising a brow when he finally turned to me.

"Ez she was trying her hardest not to cry in front of Zack, Liz and me. So yes, I do believe you were uncharacteristically mean to her. You're flip flopping around a little too much don't you think?" Reaching into his bowl to sprinkle the mix into his mouth. His eyes never leaving mine.

"You don't-" I began after a breath.

"I do know. I seen the way you gaze at her, the way you lean closer to her when she's around. It's almost as if your entire being wants to be near her. You cannot hide that from me. Have you considered what that could mean?"

"Yes and it means danger. I can't be caught up with Kamille anymore than I already am."

"Okay a bit uptight, have you tried... you know." He motioned a crude gesture with his fingers. Scoffing I rolled my eyes at his implication.

"Yeah, I have."

"And?" He pushed.

"And each time I can't." I groaned and dropped my head down to the countertop. "I either can't get aroused or the mood is ruined with thoughts of... I'm stuck just getting myself off and even that isn't enough."

"Damn you got it real bad don'cha. Who's the lucky gal to have you wrapped around their finger that tightly." He took a seat next to me with his bowl of trail-mix. I glared at him for even asking that question.

"No woman has me wrapped around their finger."

"Seems to me someone does. If you are constantly thinking about them. Enough to keep you from getting some from another." Watching him continue to sprinkle the mix into his mouth. Sighing I averted my gaze. I could trust Alec with this sensitive information. I knew he wouldn't get involved unless he needed to.

"Kamille." Softly whispering.

"Come again? I heard none of that." Gritting my teeth.

"It's Kamille." Speaking a little louder. But he still couldn't make out what I was saying. Not with the confused look on his face. Taking a deep breath I tried again. "My thoughts have been plagued by Kamille." The bowl in his hand clattered to the counter noisily. Reacting quickly by stopping its momentum. Gazing back to the stairs. Waiting quietly to see who was awoken by accident. When there was no sound or movement I turned back around.

"How long." Alec's voice lowered, long gone his playfulness.

"The second meeting. But in truth it stared with our first. It was small nothing too noticeable at first. I chalked it up to knowing she was part of the mission. Clearly my attachment grew stronger and in a short amount of time."

"When did the need to be by her start. When did you begin to constantly think about her. When did you start having issues." He gestured down with his head.

"The night I took care of Williams the need arose. My thoughts were constantly running about her before then. But what started was-"  My mouth suddenly felt dry. Clearing my throat a few times before continuing. "I began to fantasize about her. Which then led to me not able to get it up for anyone else."

"Mate?" He finally asked. Shaking my head in disappointment.

"No I don't get the spark. Pleasant tingles but nothing more than that."

"I don't know Ez to me everything points to mate."

"With no spark? Yeah right. I felt it with Jazmine I think I should know if I have a mate." He patted my shoulder then cleaned up his mess.

"Just don't be a dick anymore. Kamille's a kind girl that was dealt the wrong cards in life. Maybe ease up a little and actually get to know her. Who knows she might not even have a mate to begin with." Lightly punching my arm as he walked by. His words raising my hopes up at the prospect that Kamille wouldn't have a mate. Biting the inside of my cheek before getting up. I didn't have time to sit here and ponder the possibility. I had a stupid meeting to get to. Heading upstairs to quickly shower and change before we headed out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 42.7K 33
-COMPLETED- ~3 Years BEFORE Luna Hana~ The running never bothered her - she had run her entire life. From what? Nothing in particular...at least no...
121K 3.4K 52
Disrespect her and your dead. Try and push her down and she will knock you down with twice as much force. Bailey Lowell is the daughter of two of t...
376K 7.3K 69
Breyanna is a normal werewolf, had a loving father who was the beta of The Heart Moon Pack, her mom the beta female who was always supportive of her...
3.8M 119K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...