Alpha's Second Chance (Edited...

Oleh RozaStray

After a brutal rejection and the terms of a curse that had plagued her family for generations. Alpha Ezra Kil... Lebih Banyak

1-Kamille
2-Ezra
3-Ezra
4-Kamille
5-Ezra
6-Kamille
7-Ezra
9-Ezra
10-Ezra
11-Kamille
12-Ezra
13-Ezra
14-Kamille
15-Ezra
16-Kamille
17-Ezra
18-Ezra
19-Ezra
20-Kamille
21-Ezra
22-Ezra

8-Kamille

72 3 0
Oleh RozaStray

Killick had left the room after Liz, I think that was her name, got after him and Alec. I almost about lost my mind at hearing her telling him what to do. If Killick was anything like my father or the monster they claimed him to be. Then wouldn't that mean that no one would get away with ordering him around or giving him attitude? But then I guess that was just another thing to add to my questions for later. I was still trying to wrap my head around the idea on the whole wolf thing. Or rather werewolf I should say. That was something I just couldn't believe honestly. I mean wouldn't you call bullshit if someone told you that werewolves were real?

If I hadn't witnessed Killick in action I guess I would think these people crazy. However I was now questioning what was real and not real. What I found annoying was that I woke up in Alec's arms and in a place unknown to me. It took him calling Max to calm me down enough to listen to reason. Then I was thrown further into the rabbit hole when Alec explained that this was my new home. A building full of werewolves. Thinking back to my brother Vahn's words. '...these wolves cannot be scared off. They are massive as well. Only the strong can scare them off...' I was doomed. I could not fight against those much stronger than me let alone a creature. It was unnatural, they were unnatural. And yet here I am. In the middle of their den just waiting to be a chew toy to them with one wrong move.

The sound of a slamming door brought me out of my thoughts. Only to realize I was the only one sitting in the room now. Not really knowing what to do, I just sat there staring at the wall across from me. If only I had a book to read to keep the creeping loneliness away. I didn't even know if they had a personal library for me to use. The more I dwelled on that it dawned on me that I had no clue where my room was. I clearly was out of place here seeing as they didn't live a lavish life. Standing up I began to walk around the room. Taking in the amount of movies and games on built-in-shelves. How organized yet homely this room alone felt. I could sit in here for a while watching movies. Maybe even pick up a game or two. I never played video games before.

Walking out of the room to what I assumed was a foyer that had a pillar blocking another part of the home. Kind of making it a separate area without adding another wall. That other area looked to be a sitting room or the living room. A few chairs and sofas placed in front of a fireplace. A large family style wood table sectioned off the sitting area from the kitchen in a nice flow. Yes, I definitely wasn't sure how I would manage living here. This setup alone was going to be hard adjusting too. A hand placed down on my shoulder making me jump and yell.

Turning around in fear to see Liz who looked apologetic. From the small interaction I witnessed between her and Killick. I couldn't properly gauge their relationship. It looked as if they were together but Killick didn't seem all that interested in her. Besides that she was kind and sweet. Especially after my little freak out with Alec. Even gave me a change of clothes seeing as mine were dirty. Surprising enough we were close in size. Still a little bit tight but it will do for now. Liz held her hands out holding a mug towards me. Unsure I reached out and took the cup bringing it up to my nose. Smelling the familiar smell of chamomile tea. Smiling at the gesture I softly gave my thanks and took a sip. Watching as she went to the kitchen and got herself a cup as well then guided me to the dining table. The silence that fell between us wasn't uncomfortable. Just very awkward since I didn't really know what to say.

"So... Kamille was it?" Liz spoke up setting her mug down. Hands still attached to the glossy black mug. Lifting my head to gaze at her then nodded. Silently confirming that it was indeed my name. "Is there anything I can do for you? Make you something to eat, show you to your room. Maybe show you around a little bit." Liz continued on. Not once proving she was bothered by the simple task of tending to me.

"I wouldn't mind knowing where my room is. I could possibly get some sort of rest. " I paused as I stared down to the mug in front of me. "Actually... I was curious if you had a library here. In the pack house. I'm sort of a bookworm and would love to see the collection your pack has gathered." I stated softly. It was strange, being timid and very shy. It wasn't like me to be this way and it bothered me slightly. I have asked for many things in the past. Why was it now that I felt it was inappropriate to be asking a simple question. Back home I was brash and bold. Demanding even. But that was just who I was, or at least what I assumed. At this point I couldn't tell anyone exactly who I was. My life had been clouded with lies and deceit.

  "Sure thing. Finish up your tea and I can show you both." Smiling at her, I did as was told of me. Sipping away at the tea in content or as content as I could allow myself to muster. Once finished I awkwardly sat there until Liz moved. Grabbing my mug and setting it in the sink and walking away. Tilting my head in question as I stared at her.

"Didn't Killick say that we are to clean up after ourselves?"

"It's just two mugs. Alec will throw a fit if it was more than that. And I have to clean the kitchen later today. It'll be fine for a couple of hours until then. Come I'll show you the library then your room." Following her up the stairs to the second floor. Walking down a hallway that had many doors. We stopped at one and opened it. Inside was indeed a massive library. Possibly bigger than the one back in my old home. "This is the library. We can't enter now unfortunately. Even though I have permission the security within is time sensitive. Ezra will be made aware and depending on the timeframe he will question you about it." Gazing around carefully then nodded.

Adding this information to the question pile I wanted to ask Killick. Taking a step back to give Liz room to shut the door. We walked back to the stairs and climbed to the top floor. Where the hall was much smaller with only four doors. "We will have to be a little more quiet on this floor. Ezra has finally fallen asleep and it's been a while since he last got a good nights rest." I could tell how much Liz really cared for Killick. Along that she took good care of him in her own way. Even if I couldn't tell if they were together or not.

"Don't worry I won't wake him." I told her softly. Quietly we made it to what I assumed was my room. Noting there was two other doors nearby to us. One right across from us and another at the end of the hallway. Getting me to think which one was Killick's room.

"If you wish to decorate the room you are allowed since this is now yours. You will be given a cell phone to get into contact with us if you need too. Not that any of us really use it but it's nice for long distances. You will also be receiving a laptop for when you start school with the others."

"Wait I'm going to an actual school? You guys don't have a tutor that comes to your place?" I cut Liz off with surprise in my voice. She looked to me and lightly giggled.

"No we don't."

"Isn't Killick rich?" I asked walking into the now open room. Glancing around to see it was bare. Just a bed in the center of the room and nothing more. It was very spacious but also didn't feel too big. Moving to a balcony just to see woods and a few houses. Making me miss the view I had of my mother's garden.

"That he is but he isn't one to flaunt his wealth. He rather everyone learn just as those not fortunate enough. Believes it builds character, though there are still those who don't agree. You will still encounter people with the same amount of status you had before with horrible attitudes. Don't expect him to treat you any differently either. You are now just another wolf he needs to care for. Another member of his pack not someone who needs pampering because you lived a cushioned life." I turned my head to look back at Liz. Caught off guard that her tone became a bit calloused. Did I say something wrong for her to react this way?

"The door at the end of this hall is off limits unless Ezra gives you permission to enter. There is a bathroom to the right through that door. Later today someone will be up with new clothing to change into. Should you need anything I will be on the main floor." Liz then left without another word. Closing the door behind her soundlessly to my amazement. Snapping out of my thoughts I looked around the room some more. Finding the bathroom Liz pointed out and a closet. Sighing I moved to the bed and sat down. There was too much to process about the whole night and morning. I was now parentless in a place that is my now new home. Surrounded by people I barely knew. Kicking my shoes off I crawled under the covers and laid in bed. Staring at the ceiling until I fell asleep.

Waking up to knocking on the door. Rubbing at my tired eyes I sluggishly got out of the bed and over to the door. Opening it to see there stood a girl with a bright smile. Dark brown hair framed her face and came down to her shoulders. Almost the same height as me but looked much younger. Somewhere around fourteen or so if I had to guess. A box in her arms with various items inside it. "I was asked to bring this to you." Taking the box from her.

"Thank you." I said before the girl nodded and bounded down the hallway. Leaving the door open as I set the box down on the bed. Finding a brand new laptop and cell phone still in their original packaging. So much for not liking to flaunt around his wealth. I thought to myself as I set them aside. Digging into the box more to find a new set of clothes and bathing supplies. Wanting a shower before doing anything further I gathered everything. Undressing from the barrowed clothes Liz gave me then washed up. Enjoying the hot spray of the water as it felt like it had been months since I showered. The minute my fingers started to prune I got out and dried off. Picking up the clothes to see they were more baggy than the ones Liz had lent me. Shrugging I pulled on the shorts and t-shirt. Pulling the shirt up and back to tie it into place showing off my stomach.

I spent the rest of my time setting up the phone and laptop. Just as I finished setting the background and password on the laptop there was a knock at the door. Figuring it was just Liz I called out for her to enter. Closing the laptop then pulling my hair up into a messy ponytail. Alec instead was the one to enter over Liz.

"Your brother and Zack-" Alec lifted his head speaking only to shut up and turned back around. "Please make yourself decent when you come down stairs to see them." Alec rushed out as he closed the door behind him. I stared at the door then down to myself. Seeing nothing out of the ordinary I frowned.

'This isn't your father's place Kamille. You need to show respect to those who live here. You do not own this place. Lower your shirt to a more appropriate level then head down stairs.' A strange warped voice spoke softly. Having me do what it asked and untied the shirt from behind. Letting it fall to just past my hips. 'Much better. Now let's go downstairs and apologize to Alec. In order to survive we must make a place for ourselves.'

The voice was strange to hear in my mind. As it wasn't mine but at the same time it didn't feel strange. As if it had always been there just silent until now. Chalking it up to being my subconscious helping me get through this mess. Taking a deep breath as my father's harsh lessons came to mind. First I needed to make a good impression. That kind of failed considering what just happened. But that was okay, I still had time to turn things around. My thoughts were interrupted when my name was called. Looking up suddenly to see Max standing in the doorway. A concerned look crossing his face as he stared at me. He must have said something that I didn't hear.

"Sorry I didn't hear you. What was it that you said?" I asked hoping that my assumption of him was correct.

"I was asking if you wanted to come down to the garage. I brought a few of your personal belongings from home." Nodding I stood up and followed him out of the room. The silence between us louder than it has ever been. Down on the main floor there was a few people I hadn't seen before. All ranging from different ages getting ready for the day. Some hurrying out the door as they yelled they were going to be late. Realizing I was getting side tracked I refocused and caught up to Max. Spotting Zack unloading a box from the back of a van. He smiled at me and set the box down.

"This should be all of it. Do you need help carrying any of this upstairs?" Zack asked looking to Max.

"That would actually be great. The brat over here can't lift to save her life with how little our father allowed her to do."

"I suggest you keep your insults to yourself." I snapped and moved to pick up a box that looked light. It most definitely wasn't light and I wasn't about to let my brother be right. Sucking it up I continued to carry the box up to my room. Ignoring the looks Max and Zack gave each other. Carrying the box up the many flight of stairs was a challenge but I managed somehow. I totally didn't almost drop the box a few times. Setting the box down to open my door.

"Oh good we thought you might have had someone else do it for you." Max teased. Frowning I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I am not helpless!"

"Oh? Then you wouldn't mind taking this box too." Max said pushing a box into my arms. Grabbing it only for the weight to drag me down. The box hitting the floor with a loud thud.

"Watch it Ezra is-"

"Awake. Office." Killick grumbled as he exited from the door across from mine. Clothes messy and unkept. Hair sticking in every direction in a wild mane. Not once looking in my direction as he went to the door at the end of the hall. When we didn't make a move Killick spoke again. "Now Zack." Zack let out a small sigh and set his box down. Zack disappeared behind the door. Gazing back to Max trying not to laugh.

"Someone isn't having a good day." Max chuckled and picked up his box. For the remaining of the day I busied myself on unpacking my things. Rearranging the room a bit more to my liking. Max found a desk in his room that he wouldn't be using. He moved the desk to my room by the bathroom. Then leaving me alone to do the rest myself. Only to stop and eat something before heading to bed late.

The next morning I got myself ready and into my own clothes. Which I enjoyed more than anything. Heading downstairs to see everyone taking a seat at the table for breakfast. Finding an open seat for myself I sat and waited patiently. That's when I noticed everyone staring in the same direction. Following their line of sight to see them staring at Killick. Standing at the kitchen island flipping through some papers. A frown almost permanently etched on his face. Looking much better than yesterday with his hair brushed. Clothes sitting properly in place as well. The only sound made was by his papers and light scribbling he made every so often.

"Alpha breakfast is ready. Care to sit down and get it started?" Zack asked calmly. Killick grunted but set his pen down and stood up straight.

"Apologies." Killick commented before sitting down and digging into the food. Allowing the others to dig in as well. That wasn't entirely strange as that was how father acted in all our meals. We had to wait until he told us we were allowed to eat. The only difference was there was talking allowed over the table. It wasn't a loud chatter but a nice easy going one. However when I looked over to Killick I could see that he had something on his mind. Before I could speak up and ask what it was the noise level grew.

"Outside asshole! I'll set you straight when I hand your ass to you!" Alec growled as he slammed his hands down. Shoving his chair back as he stood up and went out a glass door in the kitchen. The others all doing the same wanting to see a fight except Killick. He just sat there head in his hand as he focused on the papers in front of him. Finding it a bit strange that he wasn't trying to stop the fighting. Choosing to stay in my seat and stared at the table. Fingers running over the grooves in the wood in interest.

"Everyone will be out of the house today. I have a few errands to run around town a bit. Care to accompany me on them princess?" Killick asked not once looking up from his paperwork. Caught off guard by the fact I was acknowledged I looked up to Killick. When he didn't get an answer from me he gazed up from his papers. A smile making its way up to his face, replacing the frown. There is no way in hell Killick, this attractive man, was single. He has to be married or taken by Liz. They definitely made a wonderful couple and could possibly even make beautiful babies. I had to mentally kick myself as I realized Killick was waiting for my reply. Still unable to make a sound I nodded my answer.

"Good, if you are ready for the day shall we go?" He asked holding my gaze.

"Y-yes." I stammered out. His smile softened as he nodded once and began picking up his papers.

"As beautiful as today is, I do not wish to walk everywhere. So we will take the car today." He commented and grabbed keys off the kitchen island. Silently following him to the garage thinking we will be taking the van I saw yesterday. That wasn't the case as Killick got into a gorgeous black car with red trim. I wasn't a car fanatic so I didn't know what model it was let alone the maker. But I figured the logo on the car reading hellcat was enough to know this vehicle was expensive. And had some power behind it. Sitting in the passenger seat and sliding my seatbelt on. I looked to Killick to see him start the car with a loud roar and opened the garage door.

"Showoff..." I mumbled under my breath. Killick however looked to me with a smirk.

"Only in this car I am." His comment made me blush and look away as he drove. I know I didn't speak up loud. The only explanation was that he had super hearing. Did all werewolves have super hearing? And if so I had to be careful of what I say around them. But wait that meant all the other people I was around before... Okay new plan, keep my mouth shut around everyone not human. Sticking to that plan I gazed out the window. Watching the houses and people pass by us. I never really ventured out of the house often and when I did I never got to sit by the window. So this was new to me. Getting to see the world in a different way. We slowed down when we neared a large school that was kind of located in the center of the town. Bordered by a large slated fence that prevented people from climbing it.

A few kids running around chasing each other in a friendly way. Some talking and laughing as they casually strolled to the building. Sitting up straighter at the scene playing out in front of me. Too enthralled in what was happening outside the car that I didn't realized Killick had parked. "It's even cooler when you walk inside." Hearing Killick's voice closer than it once was. I turned my head coming incredibly close to his face. Once again he smiled then moved to get out of the car. My heart raced at the implication of what might have happened if I had move just a fraction to my left a little more. Taking a deep breath to relax my beating heart. Getting out of the car as well and hurrying to catch up to Killick.

Falling behind when a kid ran into me by accident. Losing sight of Killick as a crowd of kids began to funnel me towards the gate. Feeling overwhelmed I began to breath heavily. My sight becoming dark around the edges as I started to panic. A hand grabbed onto me making me freak out. Trying to yank my arm back as I turned to see that it was just Killick. Slowly he pulled me closer to him in an embrace. A hand gently petting my hair as he spoke softly. "Breathe princess. Everything is fine just breathe slowly." A strange sense of comfort enveloping me over the electricity I once felt. Taking shaky breaths until I managed to even out my breathing.

"Better?" Killick asked making me gaze up to him. A look of concern crossing his features. Not able to say a word I nodded and clung to his arm. Believing it to be my life line and if I was to let go I would crumble again. Taking one final breath to ease my nerves. We began walking again passing through the gate that had scanners. As each student passed through it would beep and flash green. However when we passed through it flashed red and buzzed. A security guard walked over to us making me panic.

Were we not allowed to enter? Did we do something wrong? Oh god we are going to get arrested! My panic began to show through as my breathing picked up again. "Princess breathe, everything is okay. You are with me so there is no need for your worry." Killick whispered by my ear. He lifted his head and politely greeted the guard.

"Killick it's been a while since your last visit. Are we here for troublesome children or just a casual visit." The guard held his hand out. Killick took the guard's forearm with a firm shake.

"Neither. We have new students transferring. I'm simply dropping off transcripts and showing one of the new pups around." The guard hummed and gazed to me with a smile.

"No wonder the scanner went off. Well I'll let you get back to it. I'll be seeing you around soon enough young miss." Killick bowed his head and guided me away.

"I thought we did something wrong." I mentioned once far away from others. Earning a deep chuckle from Killick.

"As I said, you are with me there is no need to worry. The scanner is to protect our growing youth. Not that many here need it with their natural instincts. It's mainly to put the minds of the humans here at ease. It also tracts what student is skipping. Zack is in charge of checking the attendance records."

"Isn't that something you do?" I asked before we were stopped by a group of students.

"Killick! Do you have time today to watch our training?" A boy asked excitedly. Killick smiled and shook his head.

"I apologize pups I have much to do today. Maybe next time. Who knows I might even join in the training." The group of students perked up at the thought of their Alpha joining their training.

"We will continue to train hard!" A young girl said as they all ran off. Killick watched them looking like a proud father. Snapping out of his thoughts he looked down to me.

"What were we talking about again? Oh wait I remember now. I do keep track of the records and mange them. But when I have a little too much on my plate, I have Zack pick up the slack." Killick started our walking again. Our conversation coming to an end as we continued to be stopped and greeted. A few even welcomed me to their pack and town. As nice as everyone was I was still uncomfortable talking to these strangers. That wasn't something different for me though. I was just now not forced to talk to them if I didn't want to.

Finally we made it to our destination after being constantly stopped. I looked around what Killick called the main office. It felt boring and stifling with its boring décor. There was barely any pop of color. Just brown and white splotches from the walls and wood trimmings. Watching in slight annoyance as a woman who looked to be in her fifties flirting with Killick. Reaching over the counter top to touch his hand every time she found something funny he said. I figured it wasn't something to worry about as Killick wasn't giving her the time of day. It wasn't until he gave me a concerned look did I realize he had asked me a question.

"Sorry I wasn't paying attention." Killick frowned slightly. I also noticed the woman was no longer in the office with us. Leaving me and Killick alone together.

"I asked if the whole werewolf thing was too much to take in?" I had to really think about that. Was it hard for me to understand what a werewolf was? Not really, I read a lot of books on supernatural creatures. Maybe the books weren't entirely accurate but I got the gist. Did it take me by surprise that I found out I was a werewolf too? Yes, and I was still trying to figure out what made me a werewolf. And where I fit in, in all of this. But that didn't mean I wasn't willing to try to figure things out. Especially now that I was given the opportunity to do just that.

"A bit but that doesn't mean I can't get used to it. Sure I was hurt and frightened about finding out that I am one too. But I'll get over it eventually even if I don't want to do it alone." I answered honestly. A laugh left him that made my heart flutter. He gently guided me out of the building as we continued to talk. Leaving the academy and getting into the car.

"Don't worry too much about it. I'll be here every step of the way until I am no longer needed. Or until your mate comes around." He said casually. As if it was a simple thing to talk about. And what was this mate thing he was going on about? Who is this mate person and why would I have one? Does Killick have this mate person? That was like a friend right? There was too many questions that I wanted to ask but my mind only went with one.

"Do you have a mate?" That wasn't the question I wanted to ask but I did. And I immediately knew it was the wrong one to ask as he cleared his throat. Then pointed to a building we were nearing. Only driving by it as he spoke and focused on the road.

"This is the university's registration hall. When you graduate from the academy you'll be here to register." I was disappointed that he avoided my question and brushed it off. Maybe I was wrong about the mate thing. Maybe it wasn't a friend and instead a lover of some sort. That would explain why he was avoiding the question. Perhaps talk about a mate was a bit too intimate to talk about among those who aren't friends.

As we returned home we walked in to find Jax pinned against a wall. Alec being the one to hold him down. Both of them too busy making out to notice our presence. Never having seen such an act my face heated up as I hid behind Killick. This was so weird and embarrassing to see two men making out. Simply because I never seen such an act let alone a man or a woman doing the same thing. I wasn't sure how I should react to it.

"Alec take this to your room before I remove the both of you myself." Killick sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. A bit surprised that he wasn't at all fazed by the sight. I heard a soft apology followed by footsteps leading up the stairs. "Looks like I'm cooking dinner tonight." Killick sighed out and continued to mumble under his breath. Not sure what to do with myself I decided to make myself useful. Setting the table as Killick whipped something up.

I learned really quickly that Killick knew his way around a stove. Along with that he can be very firm with instructions. I did later found out that he got annoyed when I called him Killick. He rather I called him Ez. I should say demanded that I called him that or else I could just wait upstairs until dinner was ready. Finding it a bit weird that he wanted me to only call him Ez. Given that not too long ago he said we could call him anything but Alpha. Deciding to just do as I was asked. I mean I rather be calling him by his first name over his last. I also didn't feel like going up to my room. Not even ten minutes later there was a stampede of pack members running down the stairs. Most disappearing into the media room and others to what I assume was a basement.

"What was that about?" I asked looking to Ez. Not a hundred percent sure that was normal. Killick didn't get the chance to answer as a strange noise came from upstairs. Followed but a scream and slurs of 'Fuck yes!' and 'Harder daddy.' I wanted to ask again what was going on but decided not to as a stereo began blaring music. Drowning out the sounds coming from upstairs. Shrugging I focused on the music playing from the kitchen stereo. Most were songs I had never heard before. Slow and steady rhythms with very beautiful melodies. The lyrics holding strong meanings behind them.

I couldn't understand the meanings entirely. But they ran along the lines of someone going through dark times and making it out on the other side. The rest of the night went on with us eating dinner with the music still playing. As well as watching a movie in the media room. We all just kinda fell asleep in the room at some point. Seeing that none of us were brave enough to go upstairs to our beds.

I did end up waking up at some point in the night. Seeing many of the pack members cuddling together for warmth on the floor. As for me I was curled into the side of Ez. Who's head was resting on Liz's shoulder. For some reason I got angry and stood up. Ready to storm out of the room but stopped before I did. Looking back to the others on the floor. I couldn't help but feel sorry for them. Grabbing a few blankets and covering them quietly. Even if I couldn't stand that Ez seemed to get more comfortable against Liz. Wrapping an arm around her and pulling her close.

There was no denying that Liz and Ez were together. Was that who Ez's mate was? Was that why he didn't want to tell me who his mate was. Was that why he listened to her without argument? Because they were mates and didn't want anyone to know? I was so frustrated but that was probably what it was. Sighing I turned off the entertainment system and left the room. Cleaning the kitchen since we were all too busy trying to distract ourselves to do it. Half an hour later I was done with cleaning. Looking around to find a wall clock that read two in the morning.

Opening the fridge as I remembered Zack mentioning that a few pack members were on a late night patrol. And would be returning home around this time. Figuring that since I was up I could at least make them something to eat. Though I couldn't cook to save my life. I at least knew how to make sandwiches. When I finished making the last sandwich the back door opened. And in came a small group of ten members.

"Thank you for your hard work tonight. I made you guys something to eat. It's not much but it's at least something." I said gesturing to the food. They all beamed at having something to eat.

"No, thank you for making us something. It's not often we have something prepared for us when we return." One of the men said as he patted my head. Smiling as they all dug into the sandwiches. Feeling slightly better now I headed upstairs to get a proper nights rest.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

648K 21.9K 59
In a world where werewolves no longer have fated mates, Blake wants someone who she knows will be there for her unconditionally. But she also wants h...
33.1K 1.1K 29
He stared at the bodies on the ground , at the girl covered in blood . "you're late " she said standing up . her eyes narrowed at him and before she...
441K 16.9K 42
I was soon deemed an Omega, diminishing hope of our pack having an Alpha female. My father had things under control but he is getting old and wishes...
Luna Oleh Luna (NC)

Manusia Serigala

9.7K 256 25
It was cold. So cold. My skin and body was numb, I shivered. My skin was purple, the once puddles on my floor almost like a pool. My cell was complet...