Les Misérables One Shots, Ima...

By felicity_lemon479

A bunch of scenarios/one shots/ preferences/ imagines for all the Les mis characters:) REQUESTS ARE ALWAYS OP... More

The Characters
Combeferre- Do You Believe in Love at First Sight?
Enjolras - The Boy With Only a Surname
Jehan- Watching Through the Window
Montparnasse- Maybe?
Joly-Your Blasted Cold
Courfeyrac- "Has he talked to the lady?"
Courfeyrac - "You're staring at my sister again"
Bahorel- M. Bahorel the Elder
Courfeyrac- Cosette and Marius
Courfeyrac - Veronica and JD (Cosette and Marius part 2)
Les Amis - Home, Love, Family
Jehan - Is It Yours?
Enjolras- Something Other Than France
Enjolras - More
Feuilly- SNAP!
Courfeyrac - Heartbreaker
Courfeyrac- Heartbreaker (Part 2)
Grantaire- Veronique
Courfeyrac- Je t'aime
Bossuet- Lucky
Marius- Bonnets
I'M ALIVE AND MAYBE JUST BROKEN INTO MY OWN ACCOUNT!
Courfeyrac- Daisy Bouquets, Night Dresses and Paper Rings
Jehan- Not Yet
Éponine- Y/n Javert
Enjolras - Drunk Off Happiness
Courfeyrac- Mission Impossible Style Break In
Courfeyrac- Mission Impossible Style Break In (Part 3)
Courfeyrac-Mission Impossible Style Break In (Part 4)
Jehan- Successful Operation
Enjolras- Alone Together
Jehan- Not Just My Imagination
Enjolras- June and Rebellion
Courfeyrac AND Bahorel- The Red String
Enjolras- Enthusiasm
Joly- Concoctions, If One Could Call it That
Courfeyrac- Masquerades and Pirates
Jehan- Happily Ever After
Courfeyrac- Happy Birthday AJ!!!
Courfeyrac- Tonight
Enjolras - Metal Bindings
Enjolras - Under the Mistletoe
Combeferre - Baby
Courfeyrac - An Article on How NOT to Build a Christmas Tree
Jehan - I Can't Feel my Hand
Feuilly- YOU OWE ME FIVE
Grantaire - How Drunk Can You Get?
Joly - A Cold Never Bothered Y/N Anyway!
Marius - Happy New Year!
Bahorel - Nativity
Bossuet - How in the World Did You Actually Manage That?
Enjolras - I'll Come Back, I Promise
Enjolras - Y/n Again
Jehan - Away
Just a wee question
WE HAVE A CRISIS

Courfeyrac- Mission Impossible Style Break In (Part 2)

18 0 2
By felicity_lemon479

And with the announcement Courf nodded his head and remained on the table a grin etched on his face.

“That’s so romantic!” Jehan smiled as he jotted the last few words of Courf’s indulgent speech down.

“It was not!” Marius groaned as he rubbed his shoulders.

“It was!” Jehan smiled before tucking the page away in his pocket.

“And that’s not me done!” Courf told them with a grin plastered on his face. “I need you all to help me sneak her out tonight!”

Enjolras was the hardest to sway alongside Marius but eventually came round to the idea, Enjolras believing that maybe she would support their cause and Marius for no other reason that she might be able to talk to him about Napoleon or Cosette, both at equal levels of admiration in his mind.

That evening at nine o’clock the friends all met, alongside Éponine (who Marius had brought to talk to) and Montparnasse (who had been brought in case anyone needed to be murdered which Jehan replied to with “could we not just leave them alone?” oblivious to the fact that they would not leave the friends alone), in the Musain where Courf pulled out of his pocket eleven weird, knobbly looking knitted balaclavas. Yes, knitted balaclavas.

“Where did you even get hold of them?” Marius muttered, his head falling down into his hands in utter worry and concern.

“Cosette!” Courf declared with a grin as he handed Enjolras a red one.

“My girlfriend? Again?” Marius face palmed himself.

“She’s really very kind,” Courf nodded before handing Marius the pink one.

“Pink? Again?” Marius whined as he looked at the knitted contraption.

“Yes! She was kind enough to even put your initials on the back and all too!” Courf laughed before turning the mask around so that Marius could view the bright blue “M.P”.

“Oh Cosette!” he cried.

Éponine let out a little snort.

"Ok, this is the plan…" began Courf.

It was a cool night with a nice breeze which caused AJ’s hair to billow as she sat on the balcony in her pretty green dress with a book in her hands waiting in hope that her love would appear.

Meanwhile her love was arguing with his best friend of a sort.

“We’ll go see her later! You don’t have to deal with her father shooting you if he finds out!” Courf threw his hands up in the air as he scaled the ivy covered wall.

“Yes but  he’ll either hit me over the head with either a) a loaf of bread or b) two silver candlesticks,” Marius retaliated blandly.

“If neither of you shut up I will personally hit you both over the head with loaves of bread because I’m sick of this already and we’ve not even all got in the garden yet!” Enjolras declared, beginning to climb up the wall after Courfeyrac.

When each of them reached the other side of the wall there was silence before Courf put his body against the wall and began to shuffle towards the house in a hilarious manner that caused Enjolras to look at Marius with a disturbed look to which Marius responded to with a shrug of his shoulders and rolling his eyes from beneath his pink balaclava.

Upon the realisation that no one was in the garden Courfeyrac left the wall and began to stride up the lawn removing his balaclava and stuffing it in his pocket, with relief the rest of the friends then began to remove them and Marius peeled his off before flinging it away into a bush.

“Why was I needed exactly?” Montparnasse growled to Éponine.

“Don’t ask me,” she said before she began to walk up the grass.

“Courf!” AJ cried in delight before dropping the book.

“AJ! My love, jump! I will catch you!” Courf told her holding his hands out.

“Oh God!” Marius muttered.

“I can’t watch!” Jehan cried before turning the other way.

And the next thing Jehan heard was the billowing of fabric before there was a little giggle causing him to spin around to see the girl in Courf’s arms smiling at him.

And with that they all snuck out of the house and into the nearby park, which they also had to break into, where Marius got a chance to talk to the girl.

“Mademoiselle, by any chance do you happen to know a Cosette Fauchevalaunt?”

“I do,” AJ revealed.

“Oh! Oh! OH! She’s beautiful isn’t she! Her hair! The way it sparkles under the moonlight and her eyes! They remind me of sapphires! Isn’t she just heavenly mademoiselle?” Marius began another one of his Cosette rants and Enjolras ran his right hand through his hair and let out a loud exasperated sigh.

“Yes, she is rather,” AJ politely smiled with her eyes worried for the boy and not mentioning how concerned she was for Cosette.

“I think she’s an angel!” Marius clasped his hands together and grinned. “She’s the sweetest-” and with that Marius collapsed onto the ground leaving Enjolras standing behind where his body would have stood holding a rather large stick.

“Sorry about that mademoiselle,” Enjolras said before smiling and taking one of Marius’s hands and nodding for Combeferre to take the other. They then dragged him over to the bench and left him there saying that they would get him when they came back.

Soon enough they decided it was probably best for them to get AJ home and so they began their mission impossible style return of the girl they had previously kidnapped.

And as AJ stood beside the balcony’s bottom with a hold of the bed sheets knotted together by Lucie to form a rope she kissed Courf goodbye.

It was quite passionate and Courf looked as though he was quite plainly drugged when she pulled away before he fell back directly onto Jehan who gave way not expecting it.

“Help, anybody?” Jehan mumbled from under a fainted Courf causing Montparnasse to haul the boy off the squished poet and R to laugh.

“How are we going to get him back?” ‘Ferre asked no one in particular.

“We’re going to get him into my room until he regains consciousness,” AJ told them before hauling herself up the bed sheets.

“But miss! Your father!” Lucie protested before AJ abruptly cut across her.

“He won’t ever find out. Now I want one of you to come up here to help me get him up!”

And so Bahorel was offered up and so he stood beside the girl on the balcony looking mightily confused.

“Someone tie the bottom of the rope around his waist and double knot it!” She shouted down.

Enjolras tied the rope around the unconscious boy who was being held upright by Feuilly, he then gave the girl a thumbs up.

“On three, me, Lucie and Bahorel will haul him up!” she told the group who all nodded. “One! Two! Three!”

And swiftly he was suspended in mid air. About halfway there he did a little flip and was upside down for a while until she reached out for his hand and then got him on the platform and began to carry him, aided by Lucie, into the room onto her bed when he was untied from the rope.

When he was on the bed, neatly tucked into the covers with the rest of the friends sitting rather awkwardly around the room, Marius (who had been retrieved by Joly and ‘Ferre) was propped up on a chair still unconscious and a wet face cloth pressed to his forehead with AJ grinning he woke up.

His brown eyes went wide with the belief that he was sitting in heaven.

“And so you see Marius! This is exactly why we should have worn balaclavas and masks!” he told the unconscious body before he saw everyone suppressing their laughs. “Oh.”

Then the room erupted like a volcano and the cackles of the friends of the ABC probably could have been heard from the other side of Paris much to Lucie’s protests about the fact that AJ’s father was in the room under them.

“I thought I was in heaven,” Courf sheepishly confessed.

“Oh Courf!” AJ giggled before she kissed him again leaving him unconscious again with red traces of lipstick around the region of his mouth.

A/n
Requested by the amazing WifeofCourfeyrac who thought the whole thing up:)
Marius really just doesn't like the colour pink, though Cosette thinks it looks good on him!
Maeve:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 370 52
Three words: Love Hope Revolution Disclaimer; I don't own Les Mis or the characters ♡
25.3K 1.4K 22
Enjolras has had a crush on Grantaire for five years. And for five years, he's thought about how stupid that is. He knows he has no chance with Grant...
82K 2.7K 50
A collection of original Enjoltaire one shots, drabbles and poems.
2.8K 67 14
Louella is a young 17 year old girl who get rapped up in a war. When Louella was seven years old she was left to the streets of Paris she ran to the...