Soul Saga Kamen Rider Geats (...

By Shadowingdrake

"Here comes the Highlights!" Soul Saga Kamen Rider Geats has enter the Fray. Welcome to the DGP or better kno... More

Daybreak 1: Entry
Daybreak 2: A Break for Now
A Challenge for Everyone
Daybreak 3 Once Bitten
Daybreak 4: The Next Round?
Daybreak 5:Amber's Wish (Part One): The True Geats
Daybreak 6: Amber's Wish (Part 2): The Truth is
Daybreak 7: The Next Game is...
Daybreak 8: Just Revice and Best Match
Daybreak 9:
Not Story Related
Daybreak 10: Z-z-z-zombies
Daybreak 11: Struggling to Fight
Daybreak 12: Begin the Final Stage
Daybreak 13: The Winner is...
Daybreak F: A New Beginning
Not Story related but some good Art
Truth Prologue
Truth 1: Welcome to the Second Season of the DGP

Decision F: Here comes The Game

115 0 0
By Shadowingdrake

"The DGP or better known as the Desire Grand Prix, a game show from the future where the Audience selects the Next Contestant. Some win and get the world of desires. Some lose and Their desires are used for making the new world."

A green-haired male was sitting in a restaurant with a woman with strawberry blonde hair. "Thanks for inviting me out for lunch today." The woman looked at the person across from her.

"It's no big deal Mom. We haven't done something like this since your birthday since we were in the year of twenty-nineteen."  His face was nervous. His hand was on a box.

"What's in the box?" His mother noticed it. Her attention was drawn to it.

"Well, remember all the times that we went out over the years and I made…" He stopped mid sentence as a red barrier appeared around the restaurant.

Then spawning in the area are chess themed humanoid squids. They were carrying recurved swords. "Mom, turn around." Her son pointed towards the foot Soldiers appearing. Too late they are separated by a red barrier as red clothed monsters attack. The owner is killed and the son had watched his own mother turn into one of the monsters.

___________________

~An unknown area~

A girl dressed in a black and white dress alerts the trio that a Jyamar Area has been detected and the mission will start now. The three finalists equip their Desire Drivers. "This is the finale of this season of the Desire Grand Prix, let's make it a fun Battle Royal. Game starts!"

The audience cheers as the Three finalists dawn their ID cores of: a White Fox, Panda, and Bat. "Hen-SHIN!" The Contestants called out excitedly. Then they were teleported into the area where the Jyamotas appeared.

The Contestants were in a pure black form with a helmet that depicts the animal they were based on and the White Fox one cracked his fingers as he took something from his side. "Here comes the highlights."

He placed it on his belt and behind him appeared the word "Magnum!"

The panda themed Kamen Rider was getting people to safety. The green-haired male was on his knees. "It's over for me. I don't have any family now. My mom is one of those things." The one that was his mother closed in on him.

"Geats what are you doing?" The Bat one looked as he rode his motorcycle into the area grabbing the last person in the area.

He grabbed the green hair male and a black cat in the area. His form flickers as he turns back into his human form.

Kamen Rider Gears, a blue-eyed male with black hair stood in front of them. "I'm going to win this season." He handed the person he saved the cat.

"What do you mean this season and win? What's going on?" The other human asked, confused about his whole world cracking.

"If I explain, it will cause your mind to Break." Geats placed another one on those buckles on his belt.

"Dual on! Magnum Boost! Ready to Fight!" The belt announced the form.

Panda and Bat Riders looked at what was coming and Gears drove his motorcycle straight through it. It was the final boss of this season. "He's crazier than I thought." The Bat thought.

"Dang, Nanshi is a crazy guy but he doesn't deserve to hog all of the…" The Panda Rider had their ID core broken as a Jyamota hand went through their chest.

___________________

~The DGP Stage~

The woman in the black and white outfit was narrating this event. "Looks like Kamen Rider Da-pan is eliminated. She worked so hard to get here. The Fortress is coming and Geats is taking it head on. "

The Audience cheered happily and they went into an Uproar as Geats came out on top. The Fortress was destroyed and the Jyamar Arena vanished as Geats one.

"I'm Kohana and Geats is our winner! Give it up for Nanshi Tegridy. The Winner of this Season of DGP!" The woman takes a bow as the same Fox themed Kamen Rider walks on stage and his suit vanished in Lights.

"I'm The Ace of the DGP, I'm Nanshi." He introduced himself to the live audience.

A hooded woman walked over to the winner. "Day one of the DGP, you wrote that you wanted to be a World-wide Recognized star." The Game show host shows the card, and then in a bright light. Everything was different.

___________________

~Six Months later~

In a greasy kitchen, a girl with blonde hair was sitting next to a well dressed male. He had a box with her name on it. On the box reads "Amber Aragaki!"

"If you choose to accept this box, you'll be entering the New season of the Desire Grand Prix as a Kamen Rider."

"What's the Desire Grand Prix?" The girl asked. Her yellow eyes are filled with wonder.

"A contest where people can get their desires granted by the Goddess of Creation. I'm selecting you to become Kamen Rider Na-Go." The well dressed man slid the box to her. "I Heard that you want your life to go back to the way it used to be." He stared deeply into the girl's eye.

Amber was a popular Streamer and vlogger. Her family was a company that worked with Dyna Brand and Hiden Technology. She made a name for herself but her parents never really loved her since she was a kid.

"I guess I will take this opportunity to compete in the DGP." The girl took the box and opened it up. It was just a black belt and a round object with a cat design on it.

Behind the counter, a sweat covered black shirt male with his gray hair pulled into a bun was flipping sausage patties for a sandwich. "How much longer are those Sausage burgers?"

"Step it's going to be a bit, C man was called out to the lobby to meet with a man in a suit and tie." The sweating cook replies. He wasn't annoyed or anything, he was enjoying it.

"Alright Cam." Step, the manager on shift looked at the meeting. She was overhearing every word.

"Tysukunomi, Corey. I'm giving you a chance to compete in a competition for your own desires. A way to better the world in any way possible." The man talking to the cook. "If you take this ID Core and Desire Driver, I'll let you be my representative for the DGP and you'll get your memories of the last world back."

"Anyway I want." He was intrigued by this.

Step asks in a curious tone"And what are you going to do on Company time?"

As Corey contemplated his decision, he wiped his hands on his apron and looked at the well-dressed man. "You're saying I can change the world and get my memories back? All I have to do is become a Kamen Rider?"

"That's right," the man replied, a confident smile on his face. "You have the potential to make a significant impact on the Desire Grand Prix. Your actions can shape the future."

Step's curiosity got the better of her as she leaned in closer, trying to catch snippets of the conversation. "Corey, what's all this about?" she asked, her tone tinged with intrigue.

Corey hesitated for a moment, then turned his attention to Step. "It's an opportunity to make a difference," he said, his voice thoughtful. "I'm considering something new like becoming a Kamen Rider."

Step raised an eyebrow, clearly intrigued. "A Kamen Rider? You?"

"Yeah," Corey nodded. "It's a chance to change things, and I think I'm going to take it."

Step looked puzzled but supportive. "Well, if you think it's worth it, Corey, go for it."

Back at the greasy kitchen table, Amber inspected the black belt and the round object with the cat design. "So, this is what I need to become Kamen Rider Na-Go?" she mused aloud.

The man nodded. "That's right. The belt is the Desire Driver, and the round object is your ID Core. They'll enable you to transform and access your Rider powers."

Amber's mind raced as she considered her decision. "And if I win the Desire Grand Prix, I can have my life back the way it used to be?"

The man's gaze was unwavering. "Yes, you can have your deepest desires fulfilled. But remember, the competition won't be easy. You'll face challenges and opponents, and you'll need to fight to win."

Amber took a deep breath, her eyes reflecting determination. "I'll do it. I'll become Kamen Rider Na-Go and compete in the Desire Grand Prix."

With that, she fastened the black belt around her waist, securing the ID Core in place. As she did, a surge of energy coursed through her, and a new power awakened within her.

Little did Corey and Amber know, their decisions were about to set them on a path filled with adventure, challenges, and the opportunity to shape their destinies in ways they could never have imagined.

The two were transported into an Arena filled with Tons of people.

___________________

~Main Stage~

As a girl in a black and white dress steps forward, she had a mic in her hand. "Hello I'm Kohana, I'm your Game Navigator for the Desire Grand Prix. You've been selected to compete in a series of Games to decide who will get their own world of their Ideals." Everyone gets an envelope and a piece of paper with a quill. "Please write down whatever you desire."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 4K 39
The world's strongest Weapon wondering the world killing Kishins, Witchs, and more without a Mister. What will happen when he falls down the rabbit h...
1.3K 25 12
"The story is about a boy who woke up in an unknown game he had signed up to be involved. In this game it's life or death, and he has to survive till...
44.4K 186 18
Union Grand Prix. An interdimensional game where many young men and women are chosen to participate in a series of games where they transform into ma...
8.8K 139 13
Cornered by Mio, Shido uses the power of all ten spirits in Zafkiel's sixth bullet to travel back to the past to set things right and ensure that the...