Tere liye

By prabhakar29

To what extent a person can go to protect his loved one... Sidharth Singh Rajawat(28) soon to be heir of r... More

introduction
prelogue
chapter-1
chapter -3
Chapter-2
Chapter-4
ch-5
ch-6
ch-7
ch-8
ch-9
ch-10
ch-11
ch-13
ch-14
ch-15
ch-16
ch-17
ch-18
ch-19
ch-20
ch-21
ch-22
ch-23
ch-24
ch-25
ch-26
ch-27
ch-28
ch-29
ch-30
ch-31
ch-32
ch-33
ch-34
ch-35
ch-36
synopsis of original plot
ch-37
ch-38
ch-39

ch-12

267 36 6
By prabhakar29

" We are getting married tomorrow afternoon" Sidharth announced with blank face.

Aranya just kept looking at him with disbelief and so much anger.

" Have you lost your mind? Do you even know what you are talking about? You told me that you will find a solution and I should wait and don't talk to anyone about this and this is your solution? I can't believe it. Listen, I will not stay here anymore and I am going back to my home. I should have never come here." Aranya blasted on him and was about to go but Sidharth's words stopped her.

"How will you go back without your passport?" Sidharth asked coldly.

Aranya looked at him with confused expressions and then suddenly something clicked in her mind and she was horrified. She had submitted her passport in HR section to extend her visa and convert it from tourist to work and they told her that she will get her passport back after 2 weeks, when all formalities will be completed. What shocked her more was Sidharth was holding her passport in his hands.

" How dare you? So, now you are blackmailing me? People say, first impression is always the last impression and it's absolutely true. My first impression about you was absolutely correct but when I heard about you in your office, then I thought maybe I misunderstood and was ready to forget that but it was my mistake.I was right in my judgement. You are sick and some psycho who badly needs some help or punishment. People in your office who think so highly of you, needs to see this side of yours,they all will feel disgust by you. Last time, I didn't call police and fell in your trap but this time,I will definitely call police and only they will teach a lesson to you." Aranya blasted on him once again and was about to dial police number but Sidharth's next words shocked her to the core.

" Miss Aranya Gujral, your parents Dr Ravindra and Dr Ayesha Gujral, child psychiatrists by profession, have gone for a month long vacation without any phone or any communication devices, somewhere in Alps right? If you want them to go back to their home safe and sound after few days, do whatever I am saying without any protest and involving anyone else into it or you will never be able to see them again or know where they are and no it's not some random trick to make you do whatever I am saying. I am damn serious and I can show you proof too. I know exactly where they are and what they are doing
at this time. If you want them safe, then be ready tomorrow on time and no one should know about it. You will not discuss it with anyone or create any scene tomorrow or will try to be oversmart because my one phone call and your parents will be gone forever.
Now choice is yours, do you want your parents alive or dead." Sidharth gave her final ultimatum with cold voice.

Aranya was just looking at him with shock,disgust,hurt,anger, helplessness. She was too numb and shocked, tears started flowing from her eyes.

" I should have gone with my inner voice to not take part in that useless test and even when I got offer to come here. My inner voice was warning me that I should not come here but I ignored it. I never thought that I will come across a devil like you. What I did to deserve this? Why you are doing this to me? You are doing a sin and God will punish you for this in worst way possible. Don't forget that, everyone gets their karma, you will get your karma very soon. I will never forget this and I will keep cursing you every minute till I don't find a way to get out of your trap. Right now, you made me helpless but don't even dream that this will be like forever. I will get out of this trap very soon and that will be the worst day of your life. Whatever you are doing with me right now, I will pay it back with interest, keep that in your mind always."
Aranya shouted on him with tears flowing from her eyes.

" You know what, since the day of my existence,I am paying the price of other's
mistakes. I am glad, atleast this time, I will pay the price of my own mistake. I will happily take this and I will pray to God to fulfill your wish. See you tomorrow and do remember my warning
and once again, don't try to be oversmart and take me or my warning lightly if you love your parents " Sidharth said to her and went away from there without even listening her reply.

Aranya was still standing there in same place unable to believe whatever happened there few moments ago. She was wishing it to be some sort of nightmare which will go with morning but her phone ringing brought her to reality and she realised that it was indeed real. She ran away from there and went to her room. She threw everything of the room in anger and broke her phone too. She was feeling worst and helpless too. After venting out all her frustration and anger, she fell on the ground crying.

" God, why you are doing this to me? What I did to deserve this? Please save me." She prayed to God and kept crying. She didn't realise when sleep took over her and she slept on floor like that only.

Around 9 pm, every member of royal family got a message on their phone from Rana Sahab...

Sidharth Singh Rajawat
weds
Aranya Gujral

" Chote Hukum is going to get married tomorrow afternoon to fulfill Bade Hukum's wish to see him married. You all are cordially invited to take part in his marriage ceremony but it's only for family and relatives. No outside person and media should get to know about it because Bade Hukum is not well. It's a royal order and everyone must follow it. When he will be discharged from hospital then this news will be announced in public with a grand celebrations."

That one small message shook whole palace and royal family.Everyone started calling each other to get more info or discuss it and know anything about the girl but nobody had any idea as they never heard that name before.

" Now what is this drama? He already have a girlfriend right, that doctor, then how come he is getting married to some random girl all of a sudden? Who is this girl, do you have any idea?" Malini asked from Rajveer on dining table where whole royal family were having dinner.

" No bhabhi, I have no idea. You know very well, his staff will not tell us anything. They all are loyal dogs of him, let me find some other way." Rajveer told her.

" Whatever and I don't even want to know. I don't care what he does or with whom he get married." Malini said and left the table and went away from there.

Rest of the family members had dinner silently and retired for the night. Only Rajveer was sitting there thinking, how to find more information.

After sometime,

" Maan, where were you? and where was your phone? How come you didn't call me after getting that message from Rana Sahab?" Rajveer blasted on him.

" What happened? Why are you being hyper? I am in a party, celebrating my friend's birthday and do you really think that at this time, I will care about any message sent by that pet dog of that old man, no ways. I don't give a damn about them." Maan said with disgust.

" You should give a damn or be ready to become a loyal dog of Sidharth when he will be declared king officially. Now choice is yours" Rajveer taunted him.

  " Listen, not me but he will become that very soon.I will become king and I will make his life hell. You just wait and watch" Maan replied back.

  " I guess, you are drunk beyond your limits, that's why blabbering anything. Who told you that you can become a king when my father has already declared Sidharth as his legal heir. Tomorrow he is getting married and I will not be surprised if he will be officially declared king also. You keep drinking and daydreaming only, ok? We will be just standing on sideways in his honours like an obedient servant." Rajveer blasted on him.

  " Chachu, I guess you are drunk too and blabbering. Sidharth is getting married tomorrow while Samaira is here in London?Please don't say such kind of PJ's at this time ok?" Maan replied him.

    " Tomorrow when I will send you wedding pictures then only you will believe right? If you don't believe me, open that message right now and see by yourself. I am telling you Maan, they are planning something huge. I can't believe Sidharth will get marry some random girl not Samaira just like that. There is definitely some secret behind it and I can bet you, it is not good for us at all. I am afraid he will be declared king also tomorrow officially. We are dead. Are you listening to me? We are dead" Rajveer said with so much anger.

   After sensing Rajveer outburst, Maan opened that message and he felt like, it killed all alcohol effect in his mind and body and he became shocked beyond words after seeing Aranya's name there.

  " What the hell is this? How can he marry Aranya just like that? Why you didn't tell me before? He had made that deal with me and now he is marrying her? I knew it, he can't become saint all of sudden. God, I can't even imagine what is going in his mind and what they are planning against us and how Aranya is connected with all of this?" Sidharth bursted out.

  " You know that girl? Who is she? and what you are talking about deal? What kind of deal?" Rajveer asked him with curiosity.

   " I will tell you about it after coming there. I am coming by next flight. Right now, I need to go somewhere, will see you tomorrow." Maan told him and disconnected the phone.

    Maan immediately tried Aranya's number but it was switched off. He felt so annoyed and called someone else and went to meet that person. Rajveer kept looking at his phone with confused mind. Now he was even more confused and restless after talking with Maan.

  Somewhere else:-

  A huge crowd was gathered to watch the fight where an underground boxing match was going on. Both the person were wearing masks so no one can recognise them. People were hooting and cheering for both the players and were keeping their bet on them. One player was winning so easily because the other player was not even making a single move against him. After many more blows and punches, that player fell on the ground completely drenched in his own blood and the other player declared winner. Whole crowd erupted cheering for him. The defeated player who was on the ground could not even open his eyes and soon he became senseless but there was smile on his face because this is what he wanted in the first place for himself, being completely numb and senseless so that he can forget everything whatever happened for sometime and have some peace. He closed his eyes with a satisfactory smile.

   Next day:-

   Sidharth's home was decorated for the wedding. Sidharth took special permission from hospital and brought king with all special care so that he can witness the wedding. Main priest was doing preparations for the wedding and royal family members were arriving one by one. They just wanted to know who the girl is and curiosity brought them there. Sidharth came wearing traditional costumes as per their rituals and was going to sit in the mandap but Rana Sahab stopped him and hugged him. Sidharth flinched by his body force but he controlled himself. Rana Sahab noticed that.

  " Chote Hukum, are you ok? Is there any problem?" He asked with doubt.

  " No, I am perfectly fine. Let's start the rituals as soon as possible. We can't delay it because Bade Hukum needs to go to hospital back. Please tell Panditji to do it in shortest possible time,ok?" Sidharth instructed him.

  Rana Sahab nodded his head and instructed priest the same. After that Sidharth went to sit there and soon Aranya arrived there in bride costume. There was a huge veil on her head as per traditional rituals so no one could see her face and tears. Sidharth didn't even look at her. He was sitting there with blank face and expressions. Soon, rituals started and as per instructions, priest did in shortest possible time.

   " So from here onwards, both of you become husband and wife for lifetime. Both of you needs to look after each other in all good and bad times. May God bless your togetherness and it should become unbreakable bond forever."Main priest announced.

   Aranya clutched her hands tightly and more tears came out from her eyes. Sidharth took deep breaths to sink in the moment and what was going to happen after that. Bade Hukum closed his eyes and thanked God and prayed for their happiness. Rana Sahab and other staff members happily clapped for them and threw flower petals on them and gave their blessings. Whole royal family were just standing there for formality including Maan's mother and sister too.
Rajveer was standing with his own family and his face fell down. Now he was waiting for worst to happen as he was sure that official crown giving ceremony will also happen today only.

   Sidharth and Aranya stood up and was about to come out of mandap. Sidharth forwarded his hand to help her because her dress was so heavy but she refused and took her first step ahead but got entangled in her heavy lehenga and was about to fall but Sidharth held her from behind and didn't let her fall down by pulling her towards himself. She got so much scared with that sudden slip and was still trying to control her heartbeat.

   " It's ok. You don't need to worry about anything till I am here because I will never let you fall." Sidharth said to her and looked at her for the first time.

    She looked at him with disbelief and disgust and was about to retort back before her someone's spoke.

   " How could you Sidharth?" Someone shouted from doorstep and Aranya turned back to see the person. Sidharth was shocked beyond words to see fuming Samaira standing there.

   Note:-

   So finally they are married...🤭🤭🤭 But it's ending of their problems or beginning of it🤔🤔🤔🤫🤫 Samaira also came. What you think what will she do and what will Aranya do after this? She will not stay quiet right? Any guesses or ideas??🤔🤔

   Till then,

  Keep reading and supporting......
           🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.3K 2.4K 32
๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž โ๐’ด๐“ธ๐“Š ๐“‚๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’ท๐‘’๐“๐’พ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ถ๐“Š๐“‰๐’พ๐’ป...
133K 6.1K 50
#16 in kind #5 in royal love #22 in indianlovestory Hey everyone its my first story on wattpad please don't ignore it. " Please don't to..uch m_me...
152K 4.7K 64
this story is around a girl named SIA MALOTRA who is cute beautiful sweet girl and VIHAAN RAJPUT who is to be future king of rajasthan. SIA MALOTRA i...
67K 3.6K 21
~ Abhimanyu Raghuvanshi The most handsome eligible bachelor of India , who looks are of a Greek god , who is cold , arrogant, straight forward, have...