Desire - Winrina

By Rinasgalaxy

A spoiled, rich and entitled brat is the title that Yu Jimin, Karina, claimed. When she is forced to go on a... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7 [TW]
8 [TW]
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17 [TW]
18
19 [M]
20
21
22
23
24 [M]

25

3.5K 136 89
By Rinasgalaxy

5 years later.

The sunshine poured into the floor of their bedroom. Walls a simplistic grey with matching bedsheets. The beautiful large home that had love on its first sight and was quickly sold.

Minjeong's eyes slowly fluttered open, feeling a gentle smile surface on her face when the contact of a long body in front of her made its way into her mind. It was rare for her to be the first to wake up from the two but she still subconsciously pulled the tiny figure closer to her and kissed her forehead, arms tightly wrapped around her waist but not too hard for caution and safety.

"Min...?"

The raspy morning voice that she grown used to made her heart beat as of hearing it for the first time. The legs tangled with hers. The tiny hands hands that clutched onto her oversized shirt. The raven locks that spilled everywhere. The beautiful face of the girl she had hopelessly fallen in love with. Her wife.

Kim Jimin.

Minjeong remembered everything so precisely. After Jaehyun was sentenced to life in prison, she felt the chains break and her body collapse onto Karina who held her up during everything. Minjeong proposed to the beauty after she had finished school at the top of her class. They received permission from both sides of the families that were quite enthusiastic, Minjeong's mother who broke down in tears of joy in the home that the Yu's has generously bought to show their love and support. Her friends that were squealing of excitement, especially Ryujin and Seeun who was recently engaged with Isa. The house that they soon quickly bought to the honeymoon phase that never seemed to end and the music company empire that they built together. Everything was so perfect.

"Good morning." Minjeong whispered and placed another kiss onto Karina's head, a small smile making its way onto her lips.

"And good morning to you too." Minjeong whispered to her wife's stomach.

Minjeong slowly sat up and opened the sheets to reveal Karina's body that was clothed with one of Minjeong's dress shirts that were quite oversized for her.

"Good morning."

Karina moved her hands from Minjeong who crawled to her legs and laid down on her stomach, mouth hovering Karina's tummy.

"How are you?" Minjeong asked the bump.

"Min." Karina giggled and moved her hair to caress Minjeong's recently dyed blonde locks.

"I hope you're doing well. I can't wait to you see you. You're going to be as beautiful as your mommy."

Karina smiled at the sight while she gently massaged Minjeong's head,

"We don't know your gender yet but you're going to be so beautiful that all the kids will want to play with you and be your friend."

Minjeong kissed the small tummy and looked up at Karina before looking back down with an eye smile,

"You're going to be an amazing cook. You're going to be amazingly kind and caring. You're going to have the incredible humour that I love. The laugh that I adore. Everything just like your mommy."

"You're also going to have your mommy's oozing charisma." Karina said with soft features,

"You'll be born a dancer and possibly a dork but don't let that pull you down. I fell in love with your dork of a mother."

"You love me."

"I do. I really do." Karina rubbed Minjeong's silky hair,

"I also love that eye smile of hers. One that you'll have that'll steal everyone's attention.

"Just don't steal it all."

Karina chuckled, "Don't steal it from the other big baby."

"Your big baby!"

"Dork."

"Your dork!"

Karina laughed with a scrunched nose despite her racing heart that she surely thought was about to rip out of her chest.

Minjeong glanced up and contacted Karina's loving gaze that followed suit with a smile. Minjeong mimicked the facial expression and looked back down at Karina's tummy that she had always praised but now more than ever.

"Your mommy and I love you." Minjeong whispered once more before kissing the milky skin and crawling back up to Karina to immediately cuddle into Minjeong's warm embrace.

"And I love you." Minjeong kissed the top of Karina's head who looked up with those beautiful shining eyes.

"Why do you love me?"

Minjeong smiled, "Why?"

Karina nodded with a grin,

"The list could go on forever Yooji which I would not hesitate to do." Minjeong paused before laying her hands on Karina's stomach.

"I've only said a fraction of what I love about you. Why I love you. Ah- Yooji I can't express how much I do. I love you so much. I really really do. The obvious things from your care and bright self to your bright smile and beauty. The little things how when you smirk and your eyebrow goes up or how you bite your fingers when you're nervous or excited. Everything. Everything about you, I love so much, words can't explain the power of it nor the feelings. I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you so much."

Karina's cheeks tinted with a coat of blush before kissing Minjeong's cheek that she had also fallen in love with.

"Why do you love me? Kim Jimin, my beautiful wife."

The surname still made Karina's knees weak and her heart skip a beat,

"Say it again."

Minjeong giggles at Karina's familiar request,

"Kim Jimin, my beautiful wife."

"One more time, please."

"My incomparable clingy cat who's also my gorgeous wife, Kim Jimin. Why do you love me?"

"Why do I love you?"

Minjeong nodded.

"Because Min, everything about you is so perfect. The moment my eyes landed you on that ship, I felt myself immediately want to cling onto you, like love at first sight. Do you remember how we first met?"

"Of course I remember, how could I forget?" Minjeong laughed.

"You spilled soup all over me."

"I know. I still feel so guilty about it to this day."

"Don't, please. That's how you and I became close. I actually still have the thing somewhere at my parents house." Karina chuckled lightly, Minjeong's hands gently vibrating on the exposed skin.

"And that's another reason of the infinite amount on why I love you Min. How you always care for me and ask if I'm okay. How I'm feeling. If I need help with anything. The simple texts you send me saying how much you love me and if I ate the breakfast that you gave me even if sometimes the food is burned."

Minjeong shyly looked down with an embarrassed smile,

"Sorry."

"And the fact that you still apologize to me despite the number of times l've told you not to."

"Sor- I mean-"

"And your clumsiness that I at first hated the people who labelled you as it but I realized it was all sort of your unique and beautiful persona. Your love for music like mine for stupid games on my phone. Everything about you is so dorky and cheesy and I simply love it. I love it all. I love you. I love you so much, Kim Minjeong."

Minjeong smiled and tightened her grip on Karina,

"I love you more Kim Jimin."

"And do you want to know what another big reason is?"

Karina smiled as she stared into Minjeong's beautiful eyes.

"Tell me." Minjeong, the brunette, the waitress, the assistant, the former assistant, the puppy, the troubled, the lover, the girlfriend, the fiancée and finally the wife asked.

"Please tell me, my love."

Karina, the spoiled, rich and entitled brat, the restaurant guest, the obsessive, the possessive, the cat, the saviour, the lover, the clingy girlfriend, the fiancée and the loving wife pressed a sweet kiss on Minjeong's lips and smiled.

"The final reason?"

Karina tightly hugged Minjeong who beamed a nod and a bright eye smile,

"You were, are and forever will be the one that I Desire."

[THE END]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 119K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
796K 48.5K 113
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
11.5K 450 21
My third random short stories about Michaeng. These are all pure fan-fiction and made out of pure imagination. All characters and names are all ficti...