Just a Dare to You ★ Pablo Ga...

Od Nellycroissant

Nicolle Gonzalez is a girl who lives in the city of Barcelona with her two older brothers Fernando and Pedri... Více

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴄɪᴏɴ
₀.₁
₀.₂
₀.₃
₀.₄
₀.₅
₀.₆
₀.₇
₀.₈
₀.₉
₁.₁
₁.₂
₁.₃
₁.₄
₁.₅
₁.₆
₁.₇
₁.₈
₁.₉
₂.₀
₂.₁
₂.₂
₂.₃
₂.₄
₂.₅
₂.₆
₂.₇
₂.₈
₂.₉
₃.₀
₃.₁
₃.₂
₃.₃
₃.₄
₃.₅
₃.₆
₃.₇
₃.₈
₃.₉
₄.₀
₄.₁
₄.₂
₄.₃
₄.₄
₄.₅
₄.₆
₄.₇
₄.₈
₄.₉
₅.₀
ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ ᴀᴅɪᴄɪᴏɴᴀʟ
ꜰɪɴᴀʟɪᴢᴀᴅᴏ

₁.₀

1.7K 25 2
Od Nellycroissant

★☆★☆★

𝖭𝖾𝗋𝗏𝗈𝗎𝗌?

★☆★☆★

Her alarm once again reminded her it was the start of another week of work at the beautiful training grounds for the FC Barcelona team. As her usual routine Nicolle makes her way into the connected bathroom to make herself presentable for work with some light make-up along with her work ponytail and uniform.

Her bag was prepared the night before when they came back from dinner so the morning would not be a big rush. She just added the main essentials in the morning such as her laptop, phone, chargers, and whatever else is required for her to get through the day.

She was noted in advance that today she must work with the players to take a quick measurement of their height and weight to add to their report.

Once she was ready she made her way downstairs as per usual to be greeted by her two brothers and the smell of Fernando's cooking he prepared for his younger siblings.

"Morning" she mumbled walking to her spot and beginning to enjoy her meal as she heard her brothers greet her back.

Today's morning was perusal where the siblings sat on their phones enjoying their meal before heading off to work for the day. Of course, Fernando finished first having to leave the house earlier.

Once Nicolle and Pedri finished eating their food they made their way into his car and drove towards the training grounds, on the way she was starting to prepare her work for the small height and weight checks.

Pedri complained that he shouldn't have to do it as she already knew his height and weight but she refused and said despite him being her brother he still had to have it done. But she did promise to have him go first to just finish with him. She chuckled hearing her brother continuing to rant on.

Once they arrived, Pedri parked in his usual spot while Nicolle got her pass ready to enter the building, the siblings walked together before as perusal parting ways to their places.

She arrived at her office and immediately placed her bag down getting ready for the small medical check-up as Xavi still wanted to have the rest of the day to train the players knowing they had some important games coming up.

She picked up her iPad, clipboard, and pen before taking a few steps just to the room next door where Pedri was already waiting for her along with some other players. She smiled as she placed her things down and set up the machine.

"Ok I'll just be checking your height and weight as requested by Xavi and after I am done you can head to training" Nicolle stated motioning for the first player to have a step on the machine.

She checked her brother's height while the machine on the other hand calculated his overall weight, the process took no more than 2 minutes but she did have to write it down on her clipboard to help fill in about the player's medical reports.

He stepped down and looked at the machine to understand his weight followed by giving his little sister a small but tight hug before he rushed out to the training grounds. She smiled as she motioned for the next player continuing the same procedure again and again.

★☆★☆★

"Right thank you Raphinha you're all set to go" Nicolle stated while finishing writing down her collected data. He was the second last player to get checked, the last player was Pablo himself.

It's been six days since the dare has been set and since yesterday he has been having some weird feelings, one too many thoughts running through his head about Nicolle, he himself also feels bad that he forgot to text her yesterday but he keeps asking himself why, why should he feel bad?

Especially today he surprised himself, normally he would be behind Pedri wanting the medical exams to be done and dusted but he took the last place in line despite being early. Pablo wanted to spend more time with Nicolle, without holding up the line.

'Why am I like this, it's only a stupid dare I shouldn't be having anything towards Pedri's sister'

He was soon snapped out of his thoughts when Nicolle called his name to stand on the machine to be checked. She smiled as she took down the numbers the machine showed her on the screen.

"You're all good Pablo" she beamed turning around to start typing the work onto the iPad to later transfer to her laptop

"Nicolle I need to ask you something," Pablo asked, gaining the girl's attention, she turned around after placing her iPad back down.

"Would you like to hang out tonight?" he continued, he noticed that he himself was nervous to ask but again why? Pablo knew that he had never been this nervous around any girl.

'Why was that nerve-wracking, she is only a game and will mean nothing later, why am I so nervous now

She smiled happy to still have Pablo want to hang out with her "I would love to Pablo"

Once again she approached him and gave him a small kiss on the cheek before walking out of the office in pure joy with butterflies flying around her stomach, despite the mixed signals he provided she felt like Pablo might be the one for her at the end of the day

Meanwhile, Pablo was left standing in the medical room with such joy that she accepted along with a small gesture on the cheek as well but immediately stopped when he remembered he couldn't be feeling like this.

'I need this month to pass quickly'

With that, he made his way up to training still having a happy feeling deep down inside of him, not fully knowing that he might have a special thing with Nicolle.

Although the girl had finished the medical check-ups she had to add it to their reports about them, usually these check-ups aren't done that much during mid-season Xavi just wanted to check on some of the players to see how to help them better.

Before adding in her collected data, she made her way to the small cafeteria wanting to quickly grab herself a small cup of tea, but she couldn't help but keep wondering why Pablo placed himself in the back of the line

She surely saw his car parked in his spot when they arrived and she did manage to catch a glimpse of him entering the locker rooms before she went into her office, for her it was rather unusual, he would have wanted to be done and dusted with the exam making his way with her brother to train on the field. But despite all her questions she still had a small smile and joyful feelings about him asking her out once again.

"Your tea Ms. Gonzalez" the lady behind the desk smiled, placing the takeaway cup on the counter, Nicolle smiled, picking it up and walking back towards her office to finish her work for the day ahead.

★☆★☆★

The boys were outside training for upcoming matches, this week they are expected to meet some intense training but that means some longer breaks for the players. As of right now, they are all enjoying a small lunch together.

Pablo is at a table with Pedri and Ansu talking about multiple topics at once. Until Ansu switched topics to talk about a certain someone

"So Pablo it's been almost a week, how are things with Pedri's sister?" he asks, placing a forkful of food in his mouth eager to see if the youngster has made any progress on the dare.

"Yeah things are fine, I mean I asked her out tonight, and she seems to be falling in love" Pablo answered keeping his eyes on his food as he heard his two friends chuckle

"But you gotta make sure it lasts in order to get the money for the dare" Ansu adds followed by a small chuckle from Pedri who is sitting next to him.

His two friends across from him started yet again another topic and seemed to be invested in it just like they were with this dare he agreed upon.

Pablo only nodded in response slowly, continuing to enjoy the meal before him

And letting his mind wander into what the date with Nicolle is tonight.

★☆★☆★

A/N 

Not posting this coming Tuesday due to tests/studies!

Will post on Friday though!!

Nelly 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

82.9K 1.2K 60
"Admit that you were jealous!" y/n says "maybe a little" he says, kissing her in front of her ex boyfriend. 💀CRINGY AT FIRST THEN BETTER💀 . Y/n is...
42.3K 760 32
"𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫�...
18.9K 173 53
In which Amelia is chosen as the assistant to Pablo Gavi who is known as a player and a young successful fútbol star. But does she know he is very ru...
1.9K 92 9
"Is this the end?" "No mi amor, it's not even close to that" They say you never fully get over your first love, that apart of your heart will always...