𝘽𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 - 𝘔�...

By _riddlewhore_

𝖡𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖲𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍, an enemies to lovers with dual pov. A girl named Emma Nott has a deep hatred for her... More

𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 - 𝘔𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴
1 - 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘎𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘉𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯
2 - 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘐𝘵?
3 - 𝘔𝘦𝘢𝘯
4 - 𝘉𝘢𝘥 𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥
5 - 𝘜𝘯𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦
6 - 𝘍𝘰𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘖𝘯𝘦
7 - 𝘐 𝘈𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘋𝘰
8 - 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘏𝘢𝘴 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥
9 - 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘔𝘦
10 - 𝘓𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵
11 - 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘐𝘴 𝘔𝘦 𝘛𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨
12 - 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘕𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘛𝘰 𝘏𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘈 𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥
13 - 𝘚𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘴 𝘍𝘭𝘺
14 - 𝘐 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘏𝘦 𝘒𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴
15 - 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘉𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘔𝘦
16 - 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘙𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘴
17 - 𝘔𝘺 𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘰𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘵
18 - 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘌𝘮𝘮𝘢 𝘍𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘐𝘯 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦
19 - 𝘏𝘢𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥
20 - 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘎𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘞𝘢𝘳
21 - 𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘱𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘺
22 - 𝘓𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘒𝘪𝘴𝘴

𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

6.3K 103 194
By _riddlewhore_

*MATTHEO'S POV*

Emma comes and visits me sometimes, in her dreams that is. She hasn't moved on yet but she is somewhat happier. I'm glad she is, it broke my heart every time I saw her cry.

I'm always looking down on her, wishing she can hear me, but she never does. I'm grateful I get to see her every once in a while though. She hasn't come in a few months, on one hand, thats a good thing but on the other, i miss her like crazy.

Today, to my surprise, she showed up, looking as beautiful as ever. I don't even have time to think before my body starts running towards her, lifting her off the ground and pulling her into a tight hug.

"You don't know how much i've wanted to see you princess" I say still hugging her. "I know, me too, i'm sorry for not showing up earlier" she whispers into my chest. Emma is here now, and that's all that matters.

I try to make the most of these moments, since each time she is here, I don't know how long it will be until I she returns again, there will be one day when she never does return. Then i'll know she can truly live life and be happy, without me.

I should be sad about it, never wanting that day to come, but it's quite the opposite actually. I hope one day she can be able to do that.

Once we pull out of the hug we sit down on her bed. In Emmas dreams, we are always in her dorm.

I get lost in her eyes, as anyone would, this girl is so beautiful. I'm so lucky to have her. "Stop staring Riddle" she giggles, hitting my arm playfully. "I love you" is all i reply, my eyes still glued on her. "I love you too, you know that" Emma pushes me down on the bed, laying on top of me while i play while i play with her hair.

Neither of us our talking but the love in the room fills in the silence.

We both stay in this position, comforting each other with just our presence. Emma eventually speaks up "I wish you could always be with me" I feel the same way. "I know Emma, me too."

I'm dreading the moment she wakes up, I don't ever want her to leave my side. I want her, now, here, everywhere. I love her, spite the deep fear that the world will divide us.

Maybe someday, by fate, I will find her again and it will all be different.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 87 49
Yvonne Wyllt's ,Grand daughter of the most powerful wizards,story begins at Hogwarts on her 6th year a new boy joins,Mattheo Riddle. Mattheo and Yvo...
4.8K 46 30
Madeline Riddle is the younger sister of Tom Riddle and the twin sister of Mattheo Riddle. After thinking her twin brother betrayed the Death Eaters...
28.2K 219 18
• I do not own the characters, all rights are reserved for their owners and the owners of these images. I do not claim anyone to be mind except for Y...
18.9K 248 24
Y/n starts her 6th year of witchcraft at Hogwarts and makes a new friend. Drama between her and her best friend occurs, but her new soulmate stands b...