13 - 𝘚𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘴 𝘍𝘭𝘺

*MATTHEO'S POV*

I get a message on my phone from the group chat. It's Pansy asking if we should go to her dorm tonight, so we can all hang out. Obviously we all agree, we are always down for alcohol.

The evening catches up rather quickly. The boys and I meet up to get ready. I try to find clothes, not to fancy but not to casual. I want to look good for her. I want to impress Emma.

I put some gel in my hair, like i normally do, just to define my curls a bit more. I throw on some shoes and we all get going.

Emma opens the door for us, once we get there. She looks stunning, she's wearing a long black dress that matches perfectly with her makeup. I think I fell for her all over again.

"Hi boys" she says sweetly, holding the door wide open. I stutter my words, I'm really glad that the music inside didn't make it noticeable.

As soon as we all walk in, the fun starts. Spin the bottle. A classic among us Slytherins. As the name states you simply spin the bottle and kiss whoever it lands on. It sound sort of boring, but it never gets old.

Before we start playing we each have a couple of shots. It's not fun if you're not drunk.

Once most of us are tipsy, we sit down in a circle,
on the wooden floor. Emma sitting directly in front of me, her lips slightly upturned.

"So who wants to go first?" Pansy questions, sitting down next to Emma. "I'll go first" Blaise replies immediately. I don't want to play this
stupid game anyways.

Blaise spins the bottle, of course, it landed on Pansy, the two lovebirds finally kiss. Well this was long awaited for.

As I am taking a sip of vodka, Draco hands me the bottle, signaling me to go next. This is childish. But I grow eager as I watch the bottle slowly slow down. Once it completely stops I lift my head. Emma. It landed on Emma.

I give her smirk, she smiles and shakes her head in return. Without saying a word I grab her face and pull her into a kiss. The gasps that fill the room are so loud but I block them out, I'm only focused on her right now. There are sparks flying between us, and Emma can see it too. The girl I love is kissing me. Again.

Once our lips eventually part, everyone is staring at us in shock. Especially Theodore, his best friend and his sister just kissed. I don't care what they think. I just had my lips on Emma's. It's all I ever wanted since the last time we kissed. Her lips are like a drug to me.

Before she has time to sit back down, I grip her arm and drag her to the far end of the dorm. I hover over her slightly, getting her to look up at me. "Kiss me, kiss me until I'm sick of it" I say drunk out of my mind.

Instead, she marches off and that's when I see her kiss someone.

Lorenzo.