FALLING BY CHANCE ㅣ ㅣ JJK X R...

Von zoshlovesbts

A storyline where Min y/n gets to be the fortunate wife of Jeon Jungkook, who was the fiance of her elder si... Mehr

DISCLAIMER
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.

13.

89 10 48
Von zoshlovesbts

Y/n's pov

I came to the living room finding my mom watching her favourite drama, I jumped onto the couch hugging her.
She hugged me back saying "I am sorry. For causing you trouble,it all happened because of me."

"Mom! C'mon! Let me sleep !" I said and placed my head on her lap, she smiled and ruffled my hair saying "my girl grew up to be a wonderful woman."
"Wah! Mom keep complementing me like that. I love it." I joked to which she laughed with tears in her eyes. She wiped it before I could protest for it.

"What about taehyung?" She asked ruining my mood. Well wow! You know when you love someone from the bottom of your heart, you should jump and cry and react positively at their mention but here am I...my mood is ruined because my mom mentioned the name of the love of my life.

Because I am in fury, he never responded after that day.

"I have decided to leave him wherever he is....I'll see him once am done with our divorce." I stated to which mom commented "still planning to divorce jungkook?"

"Still?...yeah I know he saved my life but I still do love taehyung. I am not meeting him or seeing him these days out of respect for jungkook and the legal relationship between us. Once it ends-"

"Is taehyung doing the same? Not seeing you out of respect of your marriage and waiting for you?"

I thought for a while but nodded at the end. I trust him, my trust for him is way more than my fury for him.

These days whenever I think of taehyung, I get surrounded by thick and dense fog of confusion and worry.
He used to light my mood just with one call but now...he saddens me without even being actually with me, his mention is enough for me to drown in deep thoughts. Thoughts which tends me to doubt on my trust for him.

I wonder if he feels the same for me.

"Do you think you like jungkook?" She asked making me sit up with surprise on my face, she raised her eyebrows continuing "just asking."

"Well...as a person yes I do, he's an amazing person but that's it." I answered making her smile and say "do you think he likes you?"

I mean it definitely gets awkward to discuss about your love life to your mother and currently it's getting awkward for me as well but since I know my mother would not judge I replied "No. But I do find him seeking hopes sometimes....maybe...just a little."

I pray heaven for me to be totally wrong with the part after NO.
I really don't want to break his heart.

"Why do you think he insisted for you to go with him instead of us?" Mom asked wiggling her eyebrows.
Oh...I never thought about it and now when I am thinking about it...

"Why are you smiling min y/n?" Mom pulled me out of my trance making me red. Sh!t did I actually smile at that thought!?

"Mom! Mom! Mom! He must be having another reasons! Okay!" I tried controlling the situation but it was already out of control when she started laughing and teasing "you're so grown up! He's your husband yet you are blushing!"

"Mom! What is this behaviour?!" I whined hiding my face in a cushion.

My mom continued laughing until we heard "Excuse me ladies?"

My head shot up at that as I turned and found jungkook in his work attire and his laptop in his hand.

"Yes, son?" My mother asked as she stood up, I quickly ran a hand through my hair in anxiety. What if he heard! He must be thinking I am a fool to expect him to like me in just a month.

No way-

"Y/n, are you even listening?" I heard my mom for the nth time but this was the first time my brain perceiving her call "y-yeah mom? Jungkook." I stood up with that when jungkook said "I have to leave for work, I am sorry for not joining you for the lunch. I would be coming late so please don't prepare dinner for me as well. And y/n if you want to go somewhere call our driver.  Do not go anywhere alone."

I gulped at his serious tone and looked at my mom who was adoring jungkook with her motherly gaze.

"Wh-why are you even going to work? You should rest." I suggested to which he nodded but then continued "There's an important work so I have to leave. But you never replied to my statement."

"Ah-- yeah I won't leave and if I do I'll call our driver." I showed a thumbs up after which he bowed for my mother and then left with a good bye.

~

It was late, almost midnight again when I heard the screech of a car's tire and as normally I believed it was jungkook. I quickly ran up to my bedrooms window peeking down, he got out and handed the keys to the watchman to park his car.

He again looked exhausted and angry, he was sweaty and stumbling. "Is he drunk or what?" I questioned myself as I continued to stare at him soon enough I found him looking up at me with dark eyes, enough for me to shiver.

This was not the jungkook like behaviour at all. He took large steps and entered the house. I felt him shut the door loudly to an extent that I flinched. Thankgod my parents room is on the second floor.

His room was beside mines so it didn't take me much time to stand before his room, I knocked before entering.
I never received any response when I knocked again and heard "I'm busy." That tone was not pleasant at all.

My idiotic guts pushed me to do something a normal person would'nt have done "I won't take much of your time."

And with that I opened his room's door... Only to find him, working on his laptop, shirtless.

"I told you that am busy." He spoke over his shoulders making me look away "I just wanted to know why you look so exhausted. Did you have a fight or something?"

"No. I was at the gym. You can come in if you want to talk and please close the door behind you." He asked, finally his demeanor returned making me heave a sigh of relief.

I did as he asked, although I truly didn't want to.
"So you hit gym late night huh?" I asked to which he never responded instead continued his work.

No wonder he has a great built-up- ahm ahm.

"What is it y/n?" He asked irritating me by not looking at me even for once.
"Nothing, are you not hungry?" I questioned to which he said "I think I did mention I won't be having dinner."

"Just wear your clothes." I stated to which he responded with a chuckle and finally turned his attention towards me saying "Give me a minute." I saw him doing a little more work and then closing all the tabs, he finally shut his laptop down turning his full body towards me.

I tried looking away when he said "look at me."
I shook my head saying "I'll not let you mess up with me. I just wanted to know why look tired that's it- I'll leave now-"

I turned to twist the knob of the door when he stopped with "wait! I told you to look at me." I swear I wouldn't have turn but the confidence and authority in his voice twisted my body automatically.  I swear.

I warned my eyes to look just at his face and no-where else.

"I forgot to bring my clothes." He said it with a smile, no why the heck would he then ask me to look at him.

"O-okay. I'll leave-"

"Can you...ask your father to give me his shirt for a night?" He said as he took some steps forward. Soon he was infront of me like a slender sheild. I gulped and prayed for him to not notice that.

You all don't know how tough it is for me to NOT LOOK DOWN AT HIS HAWT BODY!

"Please..." he whispered making himself sound seductive and sending shivers down my spine.
I quickly nodded looking at the ground ,I found him taking steps back. I took that as an opportunity and ran out of his room.

I touched my chest panting and muttered "how did he do that? How did he make me so nervous?"

~

I knocked again praying for no more interactions with him.
The door opened slightly as he peeked from inside, without looking at him in his eyes I handed him the shirt and was about to leave when he said "Must have disturbed your father."

I shook my head and said "I never woke him up." I quickly turned onto my heel to leave again just when he stopped me again saying "can you help me?"

***

What help?🤔

And will y/n help jungkook or run away being the brat she is according to some of you😂?

Don't leave without voting.
Good night!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

141K 7.4K 21
im chaeyoung was a magazine editor who seemingly had the perfect life: young yet with soaring career, blessed with beauty, and a godly fiancée envied...
61.5K 1.5K 36
Y/n got married to her sister's husband for the sake of their baby. Jungkook and y/n don't like each other from the start. Will they fall in love...
1M 28.5K 48
[Book 1] Jungkook X Reader The Cha family had business problems, so they decided to let their eldest daughter marry the youngest son of the Jeon's. W...
9.3K 453 15
Words Limit: 30000-35000 Warning: This story contains sucidal, blood and abusive scenes. "A small degree of betrayal is sufficient to cause the deat...