RAISING THEM TOGETHER

By yummylittlepeachbabe

Book 2 of the raising series. Who knew that an actual highschool relationship could last till college some m... More

NEW Characters And Home Ideas
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20

CHAPTER 14

757 18 2
By yummylittlepeachbabe

Late perusual

Pregnancy has never kicked me so far up the ass before yet also been the best. I'm officially 22 weeks pregnant and when I say it kicks me up the ass I mean the lower back pain and the morning sickness is unforgivable and the Constant moods changes it changes more times than my daughter and she In her terrible two era.

However I've never felt so strongly about a saying before than now 'a girl takes all the mothers beauty for herself in the womb whereas the boys leave all the beauty for the mom.' this isn't me saying that I was ugly when I was pregnant with Blake however I didn't look the best I was always a gloomy pale color with awful under eyes bags, acne,swollen ankles and greesy wirey hair all the time I just looked terminally ill 24/7

Whereas now I'm just glowing I don't look pale my skin Is smooth glowing and shiny my hairs is also so thick and black and shiny it looks like it belongs in an add my body's is banging and for the first i can say I love it I'm growing my baby boy that's giving me a very round stomach which I love knowing my body is giving me a son my tits a very big seeing as I never stopped producing for Blake before now I'm very leaky but my boobs a so nice round big and perky which Im so grateful that they didn't sag however there quite veiny but I think deep down maliks likes it's.

And don't get me started on my ass go damn has if grown and I can't help but wear tight clothes just to show it off which earns me ass smackings from Malik and some from Alisha when she just can't help herself and God I'm always horny and my new found body has given mal a permanent bulge and so help me god the sex is good so good the head is the best the way his tongue swirls and dips in me with such passion leaves my legs shaking for day.

Me and Malik are running late to the bbq because we officially spent our first night in our new home last night and the mattress we have is to die for and it's a queen size bed so it's big aswell so much better then sharing maliks double bed he had since he was freaking 14. I got Blake ready almost 2 hours ago into this outfit I brought her from zara.

It really hot out today but if it gets colder I made sure to print her denim jacket with us shes currently at grandma's house because lisha came over and took her back with her whilst me and mal were getting ready.

We showered together but ended up taking twice as long because Mr horny decided to press my back up against the shower screen and rail me into next week which left us both sweaty and disgusting so we both had to shower again now maliks sitting on the bed with his boxers and socks on moisturising whilst I sat on the vanity in my underwear doing my make up.

I didn't put any base on I just soaped up my eyebrows curled my eyelashes putting some mascara on top I then put on lip gloss and the tiniest amount of blush. After I finished I joined malik on the bed using his moisturiser for my arms. I stand up moisturising my thighs and ass and I could feel maliks eyes burning into my back as I rub the cream into my bum.

I get lifted up and thrown onto the bed and I squeal. "wanna give me another round before we had out."  i bite my lip as I cross my legs whilst there in the air. "mmm no." i tease opening and closing my legs he smirks before opening my legs and smacking my clothed cover pussy and I moan out in pain and a little pleasure as I close my legs. "don't tease me then." he smiles heading towards the vanity.

He clips on this cross chain and putting on his dainty necklace on that hung a little lower than the cross the pendant was a flat rectangle and the back says Aiko Blakelyn and has space for our baby boys name. He slips on his rings three on each finger before turning back to me.

I stand up infront of him and he moves his fingers along my side and back his cold rings and electrifying touch making me let out breathy moans. I put him back until he sat on the bed and I climb on his lap I reach under me taking his rock hard dick out of his boxers and pulling my thong to the side. I slowly sink myself down onto him my eyes rolling back as my mount formed an 'o'

Maliks hands reaches my waist stopping me halfway down him."stop that I want all of you." he shakes his head. "you've only had all of me twice I'm not about to give it to you now cause we both know how weak your legs were for days and we have a gathering to go to."

I furrow my eyebrows "I want it now Malik." he rolls his eyes already irritated he kisses his teeth mumbling before slamming me all the way down and I let out I moan in pain as I fall forward my head on his should as my legs involuntarily start to shake. "you never fucking listen Aiko now look your legs are already shaking."

I ignore him as I try my best to readjust to his six it's like a fucking pineapple trying to fit in a donut whole. It take me nearly 5 minutes to compose myself and I sit forwards as I start to ride him slowly his hands still on my waist as I move side to side whilst also jumping a little.

His hands move to my ass spreading my cheeks apart as he grips my ass firmly I start to move faster as as I moan. Malik gets on his knees as I wrap my legs around his waist as he holds me up. He bucks his hips into me as I continue to ride him my cheeks slap against his thighs as my wet pussy rubs against his pelvis. I clench around his cock as the urge to come twists and turns the knot forming in my stomach.

I look at him his hazely greeny brown eyes making me want to come faster. He takes my lips in a kiss absorbing my orgasm as we both let ourselves go his cock pulsing in my tight pussy. He lays my shaking body down slowly pulling himself out a few inches at a time. He leave me on the bed my legs obliterated and shaking.

I can't even put the down so there just in the air shaking and my pussy leaking cum. I pants in desperation to catch my breathe luckily this round wasn't so sweaty and disgusting seeing our room has a/c

I watch as Malik cleans on his cock and pulls up his boxers adjusting his cock so it's more to the right of him. He grabs his back cargo pants sliding them up before doing them up putting his yellow off white belt on. I watch as he rubs cream into his abs and I couldn't help but look at his defined v-lines god there so indented they have there very own shadows I watch how they flecks as maliks finishes up moisturising.

He puts on his white t-shirt and his yellow and black jordan 11 by the time he was fully dressed and ready to go I was still on the bed completely broken my lip gloss smudged and my hair a mess and still in my underwear my thong to the side like Malik left it.

"my ma's gonna be so pissed at me the gathering started over 3 hours ago and we're not there yet but our daughter is." he mumbles as he grabs my ankles pulling me to the edge of the bed and pulls my thong off spreading my legs as wide as possi before wiping me down head to toe till I was clean.

He disposes of the wet towel he used to clean me and my wet thong before getting me another pare his favourite pare actually my red lacy one were the back of it is see through. He slide them on me slapping my ass when he done. "I'm going to my ma's before she comes round and beats my ass for being late hurry up." he grabs his jacket and leaves. It take me 10 minutes to get up and be able to walk properly the limp I can blame on my back problems.

I push my hair out deciding I don't have time to do anything with it and reapply my lip gloss and slip my black dress and sandles on.

I walk to Monique house a thought the front door and I can already here the 90's music. I walk into the kitchen where I see Monique as her sister. Monique puts her hands on her hips. "nearly 4 hours late your 2 year old daughter got here on time but you didn't how is that." i stutter.

"ask your son." she raises her eyebrow. "i did ask my son and his words were ask Aiko when she arrives." i roll my eyes fucking Malik.

"would you believe me if I said morning sickness."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 692 40
หš ยท . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โœŽ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ...
61.6K 3.4K 74
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
23.6K 2K 40
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
36.2K 3.4K 64
A college going girl.. ๐Ÿ‘ฉ She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...