Checkmate - THE FINAL LEVEL

Od Love_Bri94

Could this be the end of an era? Mya and Chris face turmoil in their marriage for the last time. Will they b... Viac

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
🫠
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Twenty
TwentyOne
TwentyTwo
TwentyThree
TwentyFour
TwentyFive
TwentySix
TwentySeven
TwentyEight
TwentyNine
Thirty
ThirtyOne
ThirtyTwo

Nineteen

2.7K 157 149
Od Love_Bri94

Chapter Nineteen
Omniscient
Ocho Rios, Jamaica

"Oh my gosh, this place is so beautiful!" Mya yelled as her feet sunk into the white sand outside of the rental property that was theirs for the next 14 days.

"I love Jamaica so much." Kayla said as she sat on one of the beach chairs. "We need to get a vacation home somewhere."

"I'm down for that." Mariah said. "So Mya, I see you're really trying to keep it strictly business this trip. You chose to sleep in a different room instead of with Chris."

Mya let out a small laugh. "I just don't want any false hope. We're all loved up here but when we're back home, it's back to reality you know."

"I hear you."

"How are you guys?" Kayla asked.

"We're good...we're building a friendship this time around. Co-parenting is going really good."

"Are their any chances of y'all getting back together?"

"Hopefully but I just gotta finish healing, I can't let things go south again if we do get back together. Everything gotta be solid."

"Are you open to dating anyone else? You know just test the waters." Mariah asked but before Mya could respond, Chris and his friends were headed their way.

"Him popping up when you asked her that is crazy!" Kayla laughed.

"God said, y'all stuck together babe."

Mya shook her head then looked out at the water. Soon she felt an arm around her shoulder and she was being pulled in. Looking up at Chris, she grinned then back at the water.

"I find it real cute that you put your bags in a separate room." He said.

Smirking, Mya looked up at him. "Where are they supposed to go?"

"In my room. Don't worry, I moved them."

Mya laughed. "So you're just going to make me sleep in the same room as you. That's not how it works when you're divorced and this is a business trip."

"You telling me you planned on going two weeks sleeping in a different room than me?"

"Yes."

"Oh for real?!"

"Yes! Why is that so hard to believe?"

Chris smirked while stepping back. "Alright, let's see if you can stick to yo word. If you stay in your room the entire time we're here, I'll buy you whatever you want."

"And if I lose?"

"You gotta let me take you on a date."

"Looks like a win, win situation to me."

"You wanna go on a date with me?"

"Maybe." Mya bit down on her lip and walked over to her sisters.

"No lie, it's cute as hell seeing y'all start over again and I'll help you find something to wear for that date because we all know you will be in his room." Kayla said.

"I give it 3 days." Mariah said.

"I say 24 hours."

"Damn, still no faith in me." Mya shook her head.

"Come on y'all it's time to go in the house and get drunk." Sinko yelled.

"Can I change mine to 3 hours?" Kayla laughed and Mya pushed her while making her way towards the house.

When they got inside they all were shocked by how much liquor was on the counter. It was about to be a long day.

•••

Everybody was drunk, except for Mya.

She had a small buzz but was well aware of what was going on. She didn't want intoxication to cause her to do something that she wanted to but didn't need to.

Mya wanted a clear head at all times when it comes to their relationship. If they were going to be together, everything had to be perfect. Their sex clouded her judgement, it always gave her false hope. Had her feeling like everything was good when it wasn't.

Things had to be different. Mya wanted more dates, more couples things, just them enjoying each other without sex. Them getting to know each other all over again.

Chris watched her. He was drunk but she was his focus. All he wanted was Mya. Nobody else could give him that warmth that she did. Even when they're angry with one another he still felt comfort with her. Putting his cup on the counter, he slowly made his way over to her. Chris pulled a chair back and sat down. Grabbing Mya's hands he just smiled making Mya laugh.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm perfect baby. I love you."

"I love you too Chris."

"Are you going to marry me again?"

"We don't know what the future holds."

"Just tell me yes. We both know it's gone happen. You want another big wedding? I think we should do something small."

"Oh should we?"

"Yeah."

"Can we work on ourselves first before we discuss our second wedding?"

"Be real with me. You really think you can go through the rest of your life with somebody else?"

"Well when you're divorced that's what's supposed to happen."

"The fact that you couldn't give me a straight answer, tells me that you can't."

Mya looked away. "You shouldn't be focused on that right now."

"What should I be focused on? Getting you back is the most important thing to me. We both know that. You were all for it, why the change of heart?"

"There's no change of heart. I just don't want to talk about this while you're drunk." She got up from her seat. "I'm going to bed, goodnight." Mya kissed his cheek then headed upstairs.

After taking a long shower, she dried off, put on her body oil then climbed in bed. She wasn't really tired, just wanted to be alone. Her mind was all over the place, mainly worrying about how this trip would go. 

To ease her mind, Mya just closed her eyes and attempted to force herself to sleep.

Thirty minutes later, the room door opened and closed. Mya's eyes quickly opened and she looked back. A very drunk Chris stumbled around the room, pulling his clothes off. He went into the bathroom and the shower turned on. Laughing, Mya climbed out of bed and decided to slip on a night gown then laid back down. Chris eventually came out in just his boxers then laid next to Mya.

"So what happens if you lose the bet again?" She asked while holding her head up on her hand.

"Fuck that bet."

"It hasn't even been 24 hours Chris."

"Go to sleep."

"Go to your room."

"No, I'm drunk as fuck and I wanna cuddle and rub on yo booty. Just a warning you might wake up to some head."

"Why are you making this harder for me?"

"Making what hard? I thought you finally accepted that us divorcing was a big mistake. Ima be real with you Mya, you trying to save face for the outside world. You don't care about how you really feel, just about what everybody else gone say and I hate that shit so much. We can get divorced a million times if we want to, it's our life." Chris sat up. "I can't wait for you to finally say fuck what everybody think.....I'll leave. Good night Mya."

She watched as he walked out the room, slightly slamming the door.

The Next Morning

The hired chef had came to make brunch for everybody. Even after the long night that they had, they all still managed to be up by 12.

The dining room and kitchen was filled with everybody that was on this trip. Mya hung around Munchie, Mariah and Kayla. Chris was sure to keep his distance. Mya watched as he leaned on the counter, scrolling through his phone. She could tell he was avoiding her.

"Did I miss something? I thought you and Chris would be boo'd up this morning." Munchie said.

"Yeah, he made sure to tell everybody he was going to cuddle with his wife last night." Kayla laughed.

"He came in the room but decided to leave." Mya shrugged.

"Something happened cause he's over there acting like you don't exist."

"Anyway, what are we doing today?"

Munchie laughed at Mya ignoring what Kayla said. "Some excursions and a club later."

"Sounds fun, well I guess I'll go get ready." Mya got up and made her way to her room. Sitting on the end of the bed, she exhaled and ran her fingers through her hair.

She needed today to go good. All she wanted was to enjoy this trip and to do the job she came to do. So what if Chris was ignoring her, that's not her man. If he wanted to be this way, then fine.

On Chris's behalf, he wasn't fine.

Chris doesn't like being friend zoned by her. He thought them bouncing back would be simple but instead he's starting to think that they're just never going to get back together. He didn't know how he'd stop loving her. How he could move on from ten years? That seemed damn near impossible.

But if Mya didn't want him, he had no choice but to do so.

Chris Brown
Later That Night

All day I kept my distance from Mya. I never want to be a bother to anybody so if she don't want to fuck with me, I'll make her stand on that.

Everybody had fun on our excursions though.

It's been a minute since I've smiled and laughed that much, all this other bullshit going on. No lie, it was hard as hell to not be up under Mya. She looked so good today. Her skin was glowing, she looked happy, her body is amazing.

Man.

A knock on my door brought me out my thoughts.

"What!" I called out.

"Fool we about to leave, bring yo ass on."

Exhaling, I got up and went to check my outfit one last time then headed out.

"Damn nigga, fuck was you in there doing?" Hoody asked.

"Minding my business. Yall rushing me but everybody still sitting around."

"We gotta make a toast before we go." Mariah said while handing me a cup. "Okay everybody, gather around!"

We all swarmed around her. I just so happen to stand behind Mya. The way I towered over her was something I always loved. Staring down at the tiny dress she had on, I discreetly bit my lip. She making this hard for me.

"Let's have a good time y'all. Cheers!" Mariah yelled as we all brought our cups together.

Out of instinct, my hand held onto Mya's waist as I took my shot. She didn't say anything, just looked down at my hand then took her shot.

"Y'all are so cute together!" One of the randoms Sinko brought along said.

"Thanks." Mya smiled. Once Ol'girl walked away, Mya stepped away.

"So this how we gone be for the next two weeks?" I asked before she could get too far.

"Oh, now you can talk to me?" She laughed.

"You did me bold last night."

"How?!"

"Putting me out the room."

"You left on your own!"

"Did you or did you not tell me to go to my room? You so damn confusing Mya. One minute it feels like we about to get back to how we were then the next you pulling back from me. Are we working on us or not?"

"What happened to wanting to make sure everything was perfect? You wanna jump right back in, I don't. If we're going to do this again, let's do it right Chris."

Before I could say anything, they started yelling for us to hurry up. Sighing I walked around Mya and headed outside.

Low key, I wanted to just stay here.

I had a feeling tonight was only going to get worse.

•••

Clube Meca - Triple Thursdays

Standing in our section, I looked down at the people below us. I can't even lie, it's lit as fuck in here but I wasn't in the mood. As badly as I wanted to spend the night staring at Mya, I let her do her thing.

"Why you standing over here with that stank look on your face?" Munchie asked.

"What you mean? I'm chilling."

"You look like somebody pissed you off."

"I'm cool."

"Mm, so what's going on with you and Mya? You told me about all these plans you had for her and how y'all were going to be even more in love when we got back to LA but I'm not seeing any progress."

"She wants to take things slow. I used to spit in this woman's mouth, now she wanna take shit slow...okay."

"First of all, ugh. Secondly, Chris she's scared. Even though you claimed to be shocked when Nia kissed you, it still happened and it hurt her and this isn't the first time you've did her like this. If she wants to be cautious she has every right to be. In her mind it's probably all of the things that could happen if she lets you back in. You know Mya and how paranoid she can get. You gotta work a little harder this time. You want it to be simple and it won't be. Stop giving up so fast."

"I hear you."

"You'll get your girl back, I'm sure of it."

"Aye C, look at this shit." Hoody said, pointing in front of us.

I looked around Munchie over at where Mya was and some nigga had her lifted up, legs locked around his waist and they was practically fucking.

Pissed off was an understatement.

"Really Mya!" Munchie yelled before making her way over there.

People were recording, so this was about to be everywhere. I had to get out of here before I ended up in Jamaican prison.

Pushing my way through the crowd, I hurried to the door. People kept touching me and that wasn't making shit no better. I really wanted to snap.

Once I got in the car, I kept telling myself to relax but I couldn't. Hoody and Sinko got in.

"Aye tell them to pull off." I said.

"You gone leave everybody?" Hoody asked.

"The car can fucking come back, I gotta go."

"She was dancing bro, chill." Sinko said.

"I'm really not trying to hear none of that shit, just get this motherfucka moving."

"Yo, pull off." Hoody yelled, after closing the door. "You crazy as hell, I would've pulled Mya ass right up out of there. I wanted to do it for you."

"She single, she can do whatever she wants and I can too."

"Bro whatever you thinking, just stop."

I wasn't trying to hear nothing he had to say. I know we're not together but it's the principle. If I was up there doing what she was doing, it would've been a brawl and everybody knows that. She wants to do this flip flop bullshit. I'm not going for it. Mya can have her fun and I'll have mine, simple as that.

Mya Anderson

We had to find a way home and the entire time we did, I had to listen to everybody tell me I was wrong for dancing.

Damn, I can't have fun?!

No matter what Chris and I have talked about, I'm a single woman. Isn't he dealing with somebody? I haven't flipped out about it so why is me enjoying myself a big issue. Divorcing my cheating husband is an issue, me doing what a single woman does is an issue! EVERYTHING that Mya does is an issue!

We're barely into day 2 of our trip and it's some mess already.

When we finally got back to the house, I was so happy. I just wanted to take a shower and go to bed.

Quickly making my way upstairs to my room, I shut and locked the door then started to get undressed but stopped once I saw Chris waiting for me.

"Not tonight Chris." I shook my head then proceeded to slip my dress off.

"So you thought what you did was cool?"

"I surely do."

"In my face though."

"Let's not sit up here and pretend like what I did was so horrible. I danced with somebody, I'm out having fun, that's all I was focused on. If we were still married nobody would've been able to touch me but we're not! You were dating somebody else and as much as I wanted to spazz about it, I didn't because I acknowledged the fact that you're single."

"But the minute I felt like we were going somewhere, I cut her off."

"And technically you didn't have to do that because you're SINGLE. All I did was dance with him. After that was over, he went his way and I went mine. You stormed out the club and left us stranded which was fucked up. When I saw you sitting next to someone else, I swallowed my pride. The old me would've jumped over that table but I know you no longer belong to me."

"I don't want nobody touching you."

"You can't be territorial over me. I'm not your wife."

He got up and walked up to me. "I don't want nobody touching you."

"Chris—."

His hand held my throat and he pulled me in even more. "Nobody is allowed to touch you, but me."

We just stared into each other's eyes.

"I want you, I want us." He said. "Seeing that shit made me sick to my stomach. I thought about being stupid and bringing somebody here just to try and get back at you but no, I'm not about to play games. I'm not young Chris, that's something the old me would do. Instead I'm going to let you know what it is. I want this. We can take it as slow as you want as long as we let it be known that nobody else can interfere while we work on us. I can't live without you. Please don't force me to."

Deeply inhaling, I held onto him. "I'm scared."

"I know and it's all my fault. But I promise I'll do whatever to make you realize that I'm sorry for everything and that you don't have to regret giving me another chance. I'm going to make you fall so deep in love with me."

"I'm already deep in love with you."

"Well baby it's getting deeper."

Laughing, I stepped back. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah, anything."

"Were you like really really jealous? Like did your face get red?"

"Fuck you." He picked me up. "You moving out this room by the way."

"What happened to taking it slow?!"

"Us sleeping together ain't gone kill nobody."

"Okay but no sex."

"For thirteen days?!"

"Yup." I climbed off of him and took off my bra, then my panties. "We're taking it reeeeeeaaaal slow."

Him getting harder was dangerously visible in his pants.

"Mya." He shook his head while grabbing his dick.

"You've seen me naked before, I love that just the sight of me can get you worked up."

"Why you teasing?"

"Teasing? I'm just getting in the shower."

"You haven't made it to the bathroom yet."

"Wanna come watch me?"

"I'm about to come fuck you."

"Will you pick me up when you do that? I had a lot of fun with that today."

His eyes squinted. "Oh so you think shit is a game."

"Nope....wait, you can't pick me up, you usually get tired. Oh well, the other guy did it with ease."

"Alright."

•••

I never made it in the shower.

"Oooooh, fuck CHRIS!"

His hands gripped my hips tightly as he pushed me down on his dick over and over as he stood in the middle of the room. I was on my third orgasm and he was just lifting my body like it was a feather.

My muscles tightened around him and my head tossed back as I came again. A smirk fell on his face as he carried me over to the bed and laid me on it.

"Why you always gotta prove a point?" I asked as he massaged my thighs.

"You wanted me to, that's why you kept taunting me."

"And every time I say no sex, this happens."

"We love fucking each other. But our relationship is more than sex Mya."

"Sometimes it doesn't feel like it. Promise me that it'll feel like it's more to us than just this."

"I promise baby." He leaned down and kissed me. "I got something for you next week and I can't wait."

Smiling I kissed him again and before I could speak up he was slipping back in me. I bit down on my lip and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you so fucking much." He moaned in my ear. "Everything about you is amazing to me. I'm sorry for everything, every single thing."

Every stroke sent a shock through my body. I held on to his face bringing his lips to mine, nibbling and bitting on his bottom one. Locking my legs around his back, I started matching his rhythm making his grip on my legs get tighter. "Myaaaaa." His lips locked on my neck while he kept stroking, deeper and deeper. One last curse word left his lips before he came.

He stayed there for a while before pulling out and laying next to me. Grabbing my hand, our fingers intertwined. "Things will different Mya. I promise."

"I really hope so."

————

They're about to be so cute it's going to make your stomach hurt.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

4.2K 261 53
Anthony and Rayna have been happy for a while. However, things start to stir up when things go a little haywire. Between family issues and making a b...
11.8K 488 31
complications and hard times. will everything be alright with the two lovers in the end?
3.1K 239 32
Five years after Charlie made the hard decision of family over love, Tony is back in her life. Will they be able to rekindle the special love they on...
666K 17K 52
Christine has been through so much already. Bullying , abuse , heartbreaks , drama. She is just starting to relax & live a stress free life once agai...