Don't Forget To Smile

By dekuxtogaforlife

From being exposed to a strange chemical, Deku begin to slowly change into someone completely different than... More

Exposed
A Hand
Wasn't It Funny
Where Is Deku
It Is You
Let's Go Have Some Fun
A Joker
Surprise
Welcome To My Funland
Inner Beauty
Introducing Harley Quinn
Chemicals
Trust
Burned
Two Sides
Two-Face
Joker's Parade
I'm Going To Stop Him
Stronger
Bane
Madness
Card Tricks
A New Acted
Riddler
Your Life
Last Message
Cold Heat
Mr. Freeze
Everyone Has Changed
Look At You
This Is Your Fault
An Invite
Let's Strike A Deal
Interested
Take The Shot
An Eye For An Eye
Savior
It's Our Time
Welcome To Joker's Circus
The Circus Is In Town
Deathstroke
Not Alone
Down Goes The Tent
Scarecrow
Frozen Hearts
Croc
Crazy World
Something To Remember Me
Laughing On The Inside

The Joker Show

543 34 4
By dekuxtogaforlife

Weeks have passed since the bank robbery, and there has not been any leads or sightings of the people responsible. But the investigation kept going, especially with the people who were working on it. So gathered together in a room at a police station were top pro Heroes who are also working on other cases that begin to pop up randomly.

~Centipeder~

"All right, do any of you have any new reports?"

~Fat Gum~

"I got something."

~Centipeder~

"And that is?"

~Fat Gum~

"Well this isn't really new or anything, but more villains have been disappearing more than ever. So either someone's killing them off or they're gathering together."

~Centipeder~

"Hmm, I see. We'll further look into that. Anyone else has anything to report?"

~Rock Lock~

"I do."

~Centipeder~

"Then let us hear it, Rock Lock."

~Rock Lock~

"This doesn't really involve the bank robbery but hero who worked in my agency and suddenly gone missing. We've checked everywhere for him his house, his in-laws, Compton and even got in contact with some of his exes, but nothing. So if none of you don't mind I think we should also look for our fellow hero as well."

~Centipeder~

"Noted, we will do just that."

~Rock Lock~

"Thank you."

~Centipeder~

"You are welcome. Now is that all everyone has to report?"

Suddenly a hand rolls up, which Centipeder spots off the corner of his eye and cease that the hand belong to Bubble Girl.

~Centipeder~

"Bubble Girl, do you have a report?

~Bubble Girl~

"Yes I do. A few days ago a chemical lab was broken into, the cameras were hacked into an switched off, meaning the thieves weren't identified. But what they stole were large barrels of chemicals, which are extremely dangerous."

~Centipeder~

"Hmm, chemicals huh?"

Saying this, Centipeder begin compiling everything that was reported.

~Centipeder's mind~

"Villains disappearing. A hero has gone missing. And chemicals have been stolen. Hmmm."

Suddenly the door to the room opens, making everyone look over at the door to see Aizawa into the room.

~Aizawa~

"Sorry that I'm late, I had some important teacher work to do."

~Centipeder~

"It's fine. Take a seat, we just finished up reports. Unless you have a report?"

~Aizawa~

"No I don't."

~Centipeder~

"Then that is fine."

With Centipeder saying that, Aizawa took his seat next to Fat Gum who offered him some candy.

~Fat Gum~

"Want some candy?"

~Aizawa~

"No thanks."

~Fat Gum~

"Okay then."

Fat Gum then proceeded to eat the candy he offered Aizawa. But while sitting there, Aizawa suddenly felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. So he reaches into his pocket and pulls out his phone, what he sees a message from Present Mic.

~Present Mic's message~

"Hey would you go? I thought we were going to search for Izuku Midoriya's whereabouts in the city around the school?"

Reading that text, Aizawa begin typing down a message, but halfway through the message, his phone suddenly turned off.

~Aizawa~

"What the? Did my phone just die? No, I had a full battery still?"

While trying to figure out why his phone turned off, circus music suddenly begin playing through do the speakers of this phone from this happening everyone looked over at him. But while doing so, they began to hear the same circus music playing playing from the pockets of other heroes in the room. The heroes who had their phone quickly took them out their pockets and placed them onto the table. With Aizawa and the other Heroes phones placed on the table, the circus music suddenly stopped playing. Seeing that they then saw their phones turned back on, but instead of seeing their own screens, they saw a timer counting down. Once the counter reach zero, their screens changed once again and showed a video title The Joker show.

~Aizawa~

"The Joker show?"

After showing the title, it been revealed a person been a purple suit and fedora sitting on a luxurious chair.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Hello boys and girls of Japan! Welcome to The Joker show!"

Hearing this person speak, Aizawa began to recognize it.

~Joker (Deku)~

"I and your host..."

Joker (Deku) raised up his left hand and grabbed hold of his door and she didn't lifted off and revealed his face which shocked everyone who was watching.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Joker."

From seeing Deku, Aizawa stood up from his feet and was completely shocked from seeing his own student look like some sort of twisted clown.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Some people might know who I am but just know that person that you once knew is long gone, and in his place is yours truly. So without out of the way, I want to send a message to the people of Japan. All of you think you may live free, but in reality you do not. I say this because all of you live under the rule of Heroes. And if none of you believe me I bet you will believe my friend here."

Suddenly Joker reaches over to the right and pulls in a beating up hero. From seeing that hero, Rock Lock's eyes widened.

~Rock Lock~

"It's him. The hero that went missing."

Joker (Deku) raises up the hero's head, to make him look directly at the camera.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Come on Blaster. Tell those nice people out there what you told me."

~Blaster~

"(Breathing heavily) We... We prevent you from using your quirk... So... So we can keep order."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Doesn't that sound boring, boys and girls? Everyone should be able to use there quirks. Weather walking down the streets, shopping for groceries, or even when you're sitting on the toilet! So come on let it out and have fun with it."

Saying that, Joker (Deku) pushes blaster away and walked over to the camera which even picks up and looks directly into the camera lens.

~Joker (Deku)~

"So people of Japan, stop holding in that power of yours and let it run free just like how it's supposed to. So what are you waiting for? Go and correct chaos! Hahahahahahahaha!"

As Joker continued laughing, Aizawa looked over at Centipeder.

~Aizawa~

"Track down where this footage is coming from!

~Centipeder~

"Right!"

After a short minute, they tracked down where this footage is coming from. So they all gathered up into cars and began heading to work it is being broadcasted. Well on the way there, they saw some civilians using their quirks as they pleased. Eventually after a couple minutes they soon arrived at where the broadcast was coming from, which was in a abandoned building. As all the heroes broke into the building they soon hurt the laughter of the Joker (Deku). So they followed it all the way up to the fourth floor. They bust down a door and enter the room where the laughter is coming from. But from entering the room, Joker (Deku) was nowhere in sight. Instead the room contained a laptop that played the video they were seeing and the chair Joker (Deku) was sitting on. But in the chair was the hero Blaster who had a carved smile on his face, and on his lap was a box that had pictures of clowns surrounding it. Looking around the room, Aizawa finds out what happened here

~Aizawa~

"All of this was planned. The video we were watching wasn't live footage. It was recording. And looking at the hero on that chair, it looks like he's been dead for quite some time."

~Rock Lock~

"Damn it! He took this off."

Saying that Rock Lock, looked over at the deceased hero on the chair and walk over to him. From doing so he then grabbed the box that was on his left.

~Rock Lock~

"Maybe this has some sort of Clue?"

Hearing Rock Lock say that, Aizawa looked over at him and saw that he was holding the box.

~Aizawa~

"Put that down!"

Right after saying that, a clown pop out of the box and sprayed gas out of its mouth and straight at Rock Lock's face. From inhaling the gas he dropped the box and begins coughing, but that coughing soon changes until laughter which everyone is shocked to hear.

~Fat Gum~

"W-what's going on with him!?

~Aizawa~

"I don't know!?, But don't get close."

As Rock Lock continued laughing, he soon fell to his knees and on to the ground where he soon stopped laughing and instead had a big smile on his face. From seeing that, Centipeder took the risk and went over to him, doing so he kneeled down and checked his pulse.

~Centipeder~

"He's dead."

~Bubble Girl~

"Wh-what? But how? He was just laughing. Laughing can't kill you."

~Aizawa~

"It was that gas that killed him. And if we don't want to end up like that I suggest you get out of here before that gas gets to us."

~Centipeder~

"Eraserhead is right. We need to leave now."

~Fat Gum~

"But what about Rock Lock? We can't just leave them here."

~Centipeder~

"I'm sorry but we can't take that chance. Will come back though with with equipment that will prevent us from inhaling that gas. So let us go."

With that said they all began to leave the room.

~Joker's Funland~

As La Brava was checking checking the cameras that are on the, she saw people using their quirk to do what they wish. But while watching that, Joker (Deku) soon appeared from behind and looked at her monitor screen and saw that everything was going as planned.

~To be continued~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.5K 18
Izuku Midoriya, a depressed, suicidal, smexy delinquent cursed with immortality somehow find himself as a psychopathic crackhead that ... contributes...
27.8K 574 18
after losing his sanity, izuku midoriya became insane and a seriel killer after being betrayed by half his classmates he could call friends. and now...
212K 4.8K 20
After finally snapping under the pressure of his constant tormenting Izuku awakens his quirk, 'Gas Leak' Izuku can create and release any ty...
75.9K 2.4K 41
𝕀𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕦𝕥. 𝕀𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕙𝕚𝕞 𝕚𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕓𝕖𝕕. ℕ𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥? 𝕎𝕙�...