Ben 10 Alien Guidebook

De TheSleepyVampire

A guidebook every Ben 10 fan should have with them! In here you will find many Aliens which appeared througho... Mais

| HEATBLAST |
| GHOSTFREAK |
| STINKFLY |
| UPGRADE |

| XLR8 |

31 1 0
De TheSleepyVampire

Another OG alien you can't help but love!

XLR8 is a velociraptor-type alien known as a Kineceleran and judging by the looks of it, these guys are known for their super speed!

ABILITIES:

Let's begin with the most obvious.

Kineceleran's are widely known for their enhanced speed, strength and reflexes.
They can reach up to 804 km/h within two seconds!

In the episode titled the Unnaturals it is revealed that Kineceleran's are able to move so quickly that time itself seems to stand completely still for them.

With their amazing speed these aliens are also able to create real tornadoes by running around in a circle at high speed.

Within seconds they can think of over a million different solutions to any problem, in other words: they think quickly.

Their scissor-like claws give them the ability to cut through many objects with ease.

WEAKNESSES:

When taking a closer inspection on the Kineceleran's body type we can all agree that they lack physical strength.

I am aware that I've mentioned in the ability section that Kineceleran's have enhanced strength, which is true!
In the episode titled the Krakken, XLR8 proved this by carrying numerous fishermen and Gwen safely back to the shore without even slowing down a second.

However he does possess a limit to his strength and physical strength is that limit, because if they did have that much strength (which resolves having more muscle) they wouldn't be known as the fastest aliens since all of that muscle will eventually slow them down.

They cannot run well on slippery ice or strong adhesives.

Things like magnets and charged pulses are said to disorient a Kineceleran to the point where they aren't able to balance their speed properly.

Another weakness which isn't shown that often is the Kineceleran's tail.
Yes, having a tail is a huge advantage for it helps them make sharper turns and keep their balance while running.
You can see this same exact situation when examining a cheetah.
It's long tail measures around 66-84 cm, which helps them keep their balance and make sharper turns when hunting for food.

However the tail can get tangled and stuck in messy places or the enemy can take advantage of the Kineceleran's tail and throw them on the ground just by grabbing their tail (do not understand this the wrong way, I know what you were thinking you bat-fowling baggage 🤬).

Kineceleran's cannot run on sticky surfaces unless their speed enhances.

Another weakness which is rarely mentioned anywhere is hyperactivity.
Kineceleran's have a hard time focusing while they are in their hyperactive state.
This is proven in the Omniverse episode titled Third Times The Charm where XLR8 quickly got bored reading magic books and read Sumo Slammers instead.

BIOLOGY:

It is revealed that the helmet-like structure on their head is biological, including the mask which they can summon at will (however I have no clue why they scrapped that idea out in one of the episodes, where Ben is introduced to a Kineceleran family that live on earth.
Here is the image below 👇)

—> FUN FACT: Kineceleran's aren't able to live on Earth because of how slow the rotation is.
On their home planet Kinet the rotations are much faster than on Earth, which makes Ben Tennyson the only Kineceleran who is able to live on Earth.

HISTORY:

Kineceleran's live on a planet called Kinet, which rotates around the sun much faster than Earth (which makes Earth an uninhabitable planet for Kineceleran's).

This planet is often exposed to violent electrical storms and over a coarse of time Kineceleran's had to evolve and enhance their speed in order to survive.

The speedy aliens are gangly and naturally awkward and often act first before thinking.

TECHNOLOGY:

Kineceleran's have floating space ships just like any other existing alien.
Their weapon of choice are electrical charged spears.

_______________________________

PERSONAL OPINION ON XLR8:

Alright, where do I begin?

Ah! I love this alien so much!

He's my childhood favorite and I can still remember quite well every time he made an appearance on screen I would feel joy and get overexcited like a child on a sugar rush.

The design suits him perfectly!

I love how they gave him a velociraptor-type body since those dinosaurs are known for their speed and it also carries logic behind it on why the designers wanted to incorporate that with XLR8.

The helmet is an addition which makes his design even cooler!

Even the scissor-like hands make sense, for when they close up they turn into sharp tips which can cut through basically anything, but also make it easier for XLR8 to speed through the city.

I cannot put it in words on how much I love this alien.

If he were real he would receive the biggest bear hug known to man-kind from me, because he is deserving of it!

Anyhow, here's some XLR8 dump for ya'll!

Look at his precious smile in this one, I can't-

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.5K 64 18
Hola soy M.E.OC y este el primer Fan fic que hago en mi vida, esta basada en una de mis series favoritas de youtube hecha por Alan Becker Animator vs...
76.3K 7.9K 51
With a princess killer to catch, a host of fairy-tale characters to wrangle and a crumbling career to resurrect, fallen hotshot Agent Fields has his...
566K 39K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
Thunder De Kylee

Ficção Científica

151K 8.9K 34
Kyleigh Everson's life is changed completely when she wakes up in the hospital and discovers that she was struck by lightning and her only scar is an...