Darkest Days. -(Michaeng)

By Simpin4Twice

"MOMO" i ran to her lifeless body hanging from the ceiling, pulling her down her breathing shallowed. Preform... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two.
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two.
Chapter Thirty Three.

Chapter Twelve.

44 5 17
By Simpin4Twice

Chapter song: Sparks- Coldplay

2 years later

"Congratulations to the graduating class of 2025" the professor said over the Pa speaker. I grabbed my cap throwing it in the air, tangling it with everyone's cap. I could hear my family cheering from the bleachers. Everyone quickly mingled together, i looked around for Chae, she was with nayeon,dahyun,sana,jihyo,jeongyeon, they were all looking for me too. Running up i jumped into her arms kissing her.

"WE DID IT" i yelled throwing my cap up again. Tzuyu and our families came down from the bleachers entering the field. Tzuyu was 2 years younger then us, her graduation was scheduled for next year since she's super smart.

Hugging everyone we all piled into separate cars heading to the restaurant my dad fully booked for us.

"All of you better come to my graduation" Tzuyu pouted. "of course we will baby" Jihyo smiled kissing her "Right guys" she pulled away giving everyone a death stare.

"Yes of course" we all muttered making Tzuyu smile.

After dinner we all went to my house throwing a huge party. It was even bigger then last time, with ten times the amount of people.

10 shots of tequila later

I danced on chaeyoung holding a bottle of soju. Grinding our bodies together slowly. It was hot, we were sweating but it was too fun to stop. I poured soju in my mouth and turned to chaeyoung, kissing her passing the soju into her mouth. She swallowed it and inserted her tongue, the taste of melon soju on her tongue. She gripped my butt pulling me closer.

"i want you to fuck me" i whispered into her ear. Pulling me towards the stairs i heard a voice.

"Mina?" a deep voice said. Turning around i seen yoongi.

"heyyyy yoongi it's been so long" i slurred

"yeah it has" he chuckled "you haven't texted me" he added. He looked completely different.

Not completely but he slimmed down, now having a chiseled body, both his arms covered in tattoos. His eyebrow and lip pierced, he still had a mullet but parted down the middle. He looked like a model.

Next to him was Jungkook, Jimin, Tae, Jin, Namjoon and Hobi.

"Babe i'm gonna catch up with them for a little i'll find you later" i whispered in her ear biting it. Kissing me making sure they all seen she walks away with a satisfied smile.

"How have you all been" i asked

"Good as you know i'm going to school now" Jungkook smiled, he still drives for us but is now part time.

"That's great to hear you got into snu" i smiled

"Me and Hobi are soon to debut" jimin said smirking

"OMG that's amazing i'll be cheering you on"

"I got into modeling" Tae added

"i'm a chef on a cooking channel" Jin said nonchalantly

"i'm still a therapist" Namjoon chuckled "speaking of you need to schedule your next appointment"

"shush namjoon no office talk at social events" jin chuckled

"i actually got my degree in computer science, i got offered a software engineering job in japan" yoongi said

"no way i'm a computer science major too" i gawked "i'm actually applying for jobs" i added

"hopefully i'll see you around" he smirked

"I have to go now but feel free to help yourself to whatever" i said walking away.

Excusing myself i grabbed chaeyoung and pulled her upstairs. Opening my door i slammed her against it and started kissing her.

Slamming me on the bed she climbed on top of me, kissing my neck. I took my shirt off exposing my lingerie i bought for her.

"oouu this is new" she said kissing my chest.

"I bought it so you can fuck me hard in it" i moaned as she sucked on my nipples.

Ripping my pants off she laid between my legs. Her tongue swirling, sucking and licking my core. Instantly my back arched letting out a loud moan.

"We gotta be quiet babe" Chaeyoung said flicking her tongue in me.

"Shut up and fuck me" she got up putting her strap on.

"i got a bigger size" she smirked. Climbing between my legs she positioned her at my entrance.

"are you ready" she asked

"omg just please fuc-" she entered me cutting me off.

She slowly thrusted in and out of me, biting my lip to keep the moans low i couldn't hold it in. She started going faster and faster, sucking my neck while she pounded into me. Not being able to hold my moans in i screamed her name making her go faster.

Grabbing my neck she choked me still thrusting fast. There was a knock at the door.

"hey we are going to smoke let's go" jeongyeon said from outside.

Loud moans escaped my mouth, Chae quickly covered my mouth and pounded hard. "Stay quiet or i'll stop" she teased and let go of my mouth going faster.

"i'm kinda busy right now" chae yelled

Hearing jeongyeon giggle and retreat down the stairs i whimpered. "Good girl" she said putting her fingers in my mouth making me suck them.

Moaning loudly i became undone. She pulled out of me and began cuddling me. Helping me clean up and get dressed i kissed her and we headed downstairs. Going to the backyard we sat down with our friends taking the blunt.

"Fuck no" Jeongyeon snatched the blunt before chaeyoung could take a hit. "You were just fucking her we are not sharing a blunt" everyone laughed. "here" she gave us a new blunt "you two share, nasty asses" she said giggling.

We all smoked laughing and joking. "Was it that good mina" Jihyo looked at me laughing.

"What?"

"Was the sex that good" she laughed pointing to my legs, they were shaking violently.

"i'm cold" i lied

"it's 90 degrees" Tzuyu laughed making everyone laugh and tease me.

"come on tell us was it that good it has you shaking" nayeon teased.

"yes now leave me alone" i cried and took the blunt from Chae taking a big hit. They all laughed as Chae wiggled her eyebrows smirking.

We continued dancing and drinking having fun.

The next day i woke up hungover. I was in bed with Chae. I felt heavy, looking up Nayeon passed out on top of us. Jeongyeon was on the floor with a marker in her hands. I pushed nayeon off, and she fell onto jeongyeon stomach causing her to groan in pain.

"what was that for" she groaned

"why are you guys in here" i laughed

"we were gonna prank you and chae but we passed out" she chuckled sitting up and waking nayeon up.

"babe where are we" nayeon groaned holding her head. "we were gonna prank them but we passed out, you were laying on top of them" jeongyeon laughed pointing to me.

"Come on let's go wake everyone up and get this place cleaned up" jeongyeon got up dragging nayeon across the floor, her body laying limp being dragged acrossed the floor made me chuckle.

I turned to Chae she was holding me close. "baby wake up"

"no" she groaned pulling me closer laying in my chest.

I kissed her face all over "wake up baby i'll go make you breakfast" she smiled and kissed me "okay baby i want bacon please" she smiled with her eyes closed.

I got up wearing her hoodie and sweatpants and headed downstairs. Jeongyeon dragged everyone up and made them clean.

"that's not fair, why doesn't mina have to clean it's her house" Tzuyu whined.

"exactly it's her house and we made a mess of it, stop complaining" Jihyo kissed her walking away with two trash bags.

"How about i make everyone breakfast" i said smiling.

Tzuyus face brightened her frown fading "deal but i want extra extra bacon" she smiled

"deal" i chuckled and walked into the kitchen.

I made 20 waffles, scrambled 15 eggs, fried 3 pounds of bacon and 2 pounds of sausage, Cut up a bunch of fruit, and fried 3 pounds of hash browns. It took a hour with the help of Jeongyeon, they got done clean just as i finished plating everything.

We all ate together and cleaned up and washed the dishes. Everyone went their separate ways saying goodbye.

A/N: hello 👋🏽

Usually it's so easy for me to pick a song for the chapter depending on the mood of the chapter but this one was so hard so i just chose sparks i couldn't decide.

Thank you for reading, please take care of yourself, eat well, drink water, rest good.
See you next chapter, i love you 🤍👋🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.1K 18
((COMPLETED)) You blink and feel a tear run down your cheek. You lean over to Yoongi and take his hand. He faces you again. You pull him into a hug a...
14.6K 637 35
This is my first story so I'm really sorry if I'm bad at expressing....n guys if u find this story good..do vote for me😊 "I love her n she loves me...
779 79 21
With racing heartbeats I gulped down my saliva feeling hot, "Mr. Kim". My voice coalesced unable to speak my heart to him the world came dark trying...