The Devil's Forbidden Love ||...

By nixni_

"The lord of Hell and Innocent fairy" Jeon Jungkook, a name that could tremble down the whole heaven. A devi... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐..
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-1
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-2
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-3
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-4
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-5
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-6
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-7
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-8
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-9
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-10
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-11
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-12
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-13
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-14
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-15
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-16
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-17
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-18
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-19
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-20
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-22
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-23
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-24(15+)
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-25
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-26
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-27
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-28
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-29
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-30
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-31
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-32
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-33
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-34
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-35
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-36
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-37
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-38
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-39
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-40
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-41
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-42
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-43
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-44
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-45
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-46(15+)
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-47
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-48
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-49

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-21

13.2K 732 52
By nixni_

______________________________________

The Devil's eyes sharpened with satisfaction and his lips grew a evil grin seeing his enemy slowing dying infront of him with his throat slitted  straightly.

"He was found at the boarder market dressing himself as a demon." Namjoon spoke making his attention to divert towards him.

"Seems like the heaven like to test me very much. Pathetic how they send a scholar to spy on me." Jungkook evilly chuckled seeing all of the boldness that stood nothing for him.

"Is the preparation going well for tonight?" Jungkook asked while turning his smirking face at Namjoon and he simply nodded causing his face to grow more wide smirk.

"I want the deadliest beast for hunting tonight, and make sure no one gets in my way unless they want their body to split apart." He ordered leaving from there with his deep steps.

The door where the battle weapons were treasured slammed open and Jungkook walked inside of it, observing the best one of them.

He took one of the sword in his hand and placed his hand on the sharped pointed part, forcing it inside of his hand causing it to bleed.

"This one seems better but I want to do more practical test for it." He shifted his gaze slowly towards the guard standing there without any movement.

The guard lowered his head in an instant and threw away the long sword being held at his hand, forwarding him towards the Devil to sacrifice his own self.

'At night'

Jungkook dressed himself for the hunting when Kevin just came beside of him, yet Jungkook was ignoring his whole existence.

"I think I heard some loud cries while passing through your room. Who can it be, your majesty?" Kevin smirked making Jungkook to turn his gaze immediately towards him.

"It sounded so pleasurable to listen to, wish I could go inside the room and see the source."

Jungkook evilly chuckled at him. "Be careful, when all the chosen beasts will be finished, you may be my next target. Won't it be pleasurable to be killed by my sword too?"

Kevin dropped his smirk and turned away from him, taking out his sword too for hunting.

"It's getting late already, we should go now for hunt-" Kevin was speaking when the Devil raised his index finger to indicate him to stop his talkings at the middle.

He went outside from there leaving the younger brother confused inside.

He walked inside the royal kitchen of the castle and all the chef there lowered their head.

"Prepare some food and bring it to my room." He ordered and the chefs nodded their head. "What will you prefer to eat today?" The Chef asked feeling confusion but more scared.

"It's not for me, prepare something normal." He stated making them more confused but they didn't dare to ask him further questions. "We've got some fresh phoenix wings and the skin of the beasts who have lived over 20000 years."

"I. said. something. normal" He shouted causing the fright to grow more and more within the chefs.

"We don't have that right now." They spoke while lowering their head knowing how they will end up after angering the Devil himself.

Jungkook's eyes grew darker and darker while his facial expression turned blank within a second, loud screams echoed the kitchen when the body of the chef got burnt by the hellfire itself.

Other chefs immediately fell into their knees and bowed down, making their head to touch the ground. "We will order something normal from the market immediately, please pity us your majesty."

"You all are saying that there isn't a freaking normal food in this whole castle? Pathetic as fuck." He ran his finger through his hair.

Chef helplessly stayed quiet knowing that the Lord himself forbid from bringing anything normal in the castle, only meats of the beasts and other creatures.

Yn continued to cry while laying her whole body widely in the bed and moving here and there in time to time until she felt the large door getting opened.

She looked straight to see the Devil stepping inside with an annoyed expression. She quickly stood up on the bed while clutching tightly on her dress.

"Don't stand up on my bed with that dirty little feets" He scolded.

She got off from the bed and came towards him while rubbing her nose that already caught cold. "I want to go back to my home." She demanded while he walked more inside after closing the door.

"Your wants doesn't really affect me." He continued to walk towards her making her to back away continuously.

"I don't want to work in library, that library uncle kept me hungry from morning until now. My stomach is making weird noises, I don't like that." She pouted her lips helplessly and shook her head while looking up at him who's almost double her size.

"And also only let me drink water 2 times then forced me to work whole day without any break." She started to cry while complaining about librarian to the Devil and he just continued to adore her cuteness before coming back to his sense.

"That sounds very pleasing to my ear." He whispered under his breath trying to tease her at its peak but that only made her to louder her cries.

"My ear will be blasted soon by this cries, no wonder someone could hear it from outside too."

Her little hands landed on his chest trying to fight him away but he quickly held on both of her hands and placed it on her back, pulling her body towards him.

She frowned for sometime and tried to free herself from his grip that felt intense for her. "Everyone present here are bad, Mr Scary the baddest one" She mumbled under her breath.

"Your sound is not reaching up here, say it louder." He spoke and she pressed her lips together.

He quickly bent at her level but still didn't free her hand. "Louder." His hot breath fell on her face while she zoned out looking at his handsome face where there were barely any flaws.

Her doe round eyes fell on his burning one and she again tried to push him away. Their faces was just few inches far and he pulled her more to him making their lips to come in contact with each other.

He immediately backed away and released her hands, while she placed her little fingers on her lips feeling thousands of confusion inside her brain.

But she managed to ignore each one of them and went towards the working chair, holding on one of them and dragging it near to him.

Standing on top of the chair, she folded her hands and finally her height was managing to match up with his.

"Look giant Ajhussi, I want to go home so take me there otherwise.. otherwise.. I'll punch you."

"Unbelievable." He whispered under his breath.

He looked back towards the chef standing there while lowering his gaze."Bring the food inside, otherwise some dumb mortal will turn more mad cause of hunger."

The chef walked inside the room with platter on his hand and placed it to the nearest table. "Get out" He ordered and the chef immediately walked out from there.

Yn shifted her gaze towards the delicious looking foods which even had a attractive fragrance with water forming inside of her mouth cause of hunger.

Her leg landed on the floor and soon her hand reached the food placed at the plate, devouring each part of it without leaving a single piece.

Jungkook ignored her existence and walked near to the door being ready for his plan when her voice stopped him at between.

"Are you going to take me to my home?" She asked while munching on her food. He didn't even bother to care about her question and continued to walk until his sleeves continuously got pulled by the little hands.

He turned back annoyingly to find her mouth being filled by foods that made her cheeks to look giant. He bent down a little at her level and stared at her face before finally speaking a little.

"You're staying here until my works get done and then you can.. no need to bother, you won't be alive after that." He simply answered without any hesitation but terror took upon her self.

"What do you mean by I won't be alive? Will you kill me?" She asked with widen eyes and mouth following him and he took a deep breath before turning back again to her..

"Don't even dare to follow me, and you are not gonna step out of this room for tonight. UNDERSTAND?"

She quickly lowered her head and nodded helplessly, holding tightly on her dress and just then the door got closed infront of her harshly causing her to flinch.

"I must go from here, otherwise I won't be able to eat too many meals." She motivated herself and held a bag, placing her clothes and leftover foods inside of it.

The night was getting more darker while the moon were shining brighter. Evil spirits were finally going to be resurrected and the phoenix were flying high up in the sky.

The little figure managed to walk outside without being noticed by the guards, or so she thought.

Winds getting crazier each second while the Devil adjusted himself on the top of the wild horse. She ran behind of him and stood at the entrance of the castle as the guards opened it a little ago for the lord.

She looked here and there and found no one looking at her as the guards stood straight without diverting their gaze anywhere else.

She held tightly on her bag and walked out immediately, trying to follow him so that she could return to her house not knowing he is going somewhere else, not her homeland.

The dark night covered with dark clouds, sounds of eagles and phoenix with loud cries of deadly wolfs, the moon only seemed to be relaxing at this situation. Unknown of this poisonous night, Yn walked and walked towards anywhere the fate was taking her.

______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 6.3K 27
Life the beautiful lie, Death the painful Truth Everyone knows the saying But on the death Hymn, Death, is the beautiful truth. _________ Darkness...
4K 364 26
"There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds." - Laurell K. Hamilton Little did Jungkook...
105K 9.3K 56
He was unattainable, yet unbelievably in my grasp. Like a distant memory coming to life, he was an angel under the false title of a demon- if not, h...
52K 2.6K 17
"แดกแด‡ แดแดœsแด› วซแดœแด‡sแด›ษชแดษด แด›สœแด‡ sแด›แดส€ส สŸแดษขษชแด„ แดา“ สœแด€แด ษชษดษข แด€ษด แด€สŸสŸ-แด‹ษดแดแดกษชษดษข & แด€สŸสŸ-แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€า“แดœสŸ ษขแดแด…, แดกสœแด แด„ส€แด‡แด€แด›แด‡s า“แด€แดœสŸแด›ส สœแดœแดแด€ษดs & แด›สœแด‡ษด ส™สŸแด€แดแด‡s แด›สœแด‡แด า“แดส€ สœษชs แดแดกษด แดษชsแด›แด€แด‹แด‡s." -G...