โ› ๐“๐‘๐”๐’๐“ ๐ˆ๐’๐’๐”๐„๐’ โœ โ”...

By -ROLLINGSAMU

โ๐’๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐‚๐”๐‘๐’๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž๐Ž, ๐‡๐”๐‡? ๐†๐”๐„๐’๐’ ๐…๐€๐“๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐ƒ๐„ ๐”๐’ ๐Œ๐„๐„๐“ ๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘... More

| trust issues
| i ; jujutsu high
| ii ; binding vow
| iii ; yuta okkotsu
| iv ; invisible veil
| v ; haiba clan
| vi ; shadow of the sun
| vii ; shadows of the past
| viii ; blood and shadow
| ix ; murderer's tale
| x ; geto suguru
| xi ; night parade of a hundred demons
| xii ; goodbye rika
| xiii ; new years
| xiv ; date night
| xv ; without you
| xvi : happiness and grief
| xvii ; pandora's box
| xviii ; conflicting devils
| xix ; conquering of the devil
| xx ; shadow bearers
| xxi ; from kyoto to tokyo
| xxii ; kyoto goodwill event
| xxiii ; let the games begin
| xxiv ; wrath of union
| xxv ; aftermath
| xxvi ; shibuya
| xxvii ; sealed and gone
| xxviii ; the sorcerer killer
| xxix ; lose yourself
| xxx ; return my fallen angel
| xxxi ; guilty conscience
| xxxii ; tomb of the star corridor
| xxxiii ; set off
| xxxiv ; sendai colony
| xxxv ; the end of an era
| xxxvi ; foreshadow
| xxxviii ; to gain something, you must lose something
| xxxix ; before you go
| xxxx ; the battle for power
| xxxxi ; goodbye, nacht
| xxxxii : feel me
| xxxxiii : one last conversation
| xxxxiv ; broken hearts
| xxxxv ; battle of the greatest
| xxxxvi ; the fall of the honoured one
| xxxxvii ; trump card
| xxxxviii ; the final sacrifice
| xxxxix ; five stages of grief
| xxxxx ; found you

| xxxvii ; another one bites the dust

3.4K 118 75
By -ROLLINGSAMU

"I'm not sure if this counts as interest... but I have a strange urge to kill you."

Choso stood his ground, looking at Kenjaku with a blank look. Kenjaku looked around, noticing that it was only Choso. Yuki and Tengen were nowhere to be seen.

"Where's Tengen?" Kenjaku asked.

"That talking thumb doesn't want to see you," Choso replied. "Guess you're not well-liked."

"Then I suppose you're disposable fodder. Please do try your best," Kenjaku said with a sly smile. "The Culling Game has already served its purpose. The preparations for the merger of all non-sorcerers in Japan have ended."

Choso's eyes widened in shock. Already?! What happened?! Are Yuji and the others okay?

"Once I seize Tengen here, I'll make my move to find the Fujiwara girl. Then, this country and the whole world will meet its end," Kenjaku told him. "Let me show you one possible conclusion to this affair."

Suddenly, the empty barrier above the Tomb of the Star Corridor changed to form a movie theatre. Yuki Tsukumo's face appeared on the screen as Kenjaku began his explanation to Choso.

"In Shibuya, Tsukumo explained that merging with Tengen, which I'd prefer to call optimising cursed energy, means becoming a sorcerer. To me, that's just a step before the merger. A verification check on the Culling Game essentially. I've said before that unlike her, what I want isn't a world without Cursed Spirits. I was surprised when she even worried about the Japanese being used as cursed energy resources. Rather, it made me happy—the way she thinks is close to mine. Anyway, I've gotten off-topic."

Choso clicked his tongue in annoyance and leaned back on the chair as he crossed his arms.

"From the beginning, I even considered the potential of Cursed Spirits as an option alongside sorcerers. Perhaps a new form of cursed energy could be born advancing Cursed Spirits to a higher level. Because of that, I had high hopes for half-breeds between Cursed Spirits and humans like you. What a disappointment. You were all too ordinary."

"If you talk about my little brothers like that again, I'll kill you without waiting for this sideshow to end," Choso warned him with a glare.

"After evolving, Tengen will become more like a Cursed Spirit than human, similar to Fujiwara. So if all the non-sorcerers in Japan merge with Tengen, I think it'll become a Cursed Spirit bearing the cursed energy of a hundred million people. Maybe it'll be like 'Uzumaki' and capable of extracting something too. I wonder what it'll look like. Right now, I feel like a kid holding crayon in front of a blank piece of paper."

The movie theatre dissipated around them and they were brought back to the space previously.

"What exactly do you want?" Choso asked.

"Did you not understand a single thing I just said?" Kenjaku asked back, frowning at him.

"No, I'm asking you. What do you get from this? What is it that motivates you?"

"I'm fascinated," Kenjaku replied. "I just think it'll be fascinating. But I won't know for sure until it happens. On top of that, if the accumulated cursed energy of a hundred million people is just a laughable clown face, then what would you do? I know I'd laugh."

"Tsk... Piercing Blood!"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅ ─────

NOVEMBER 15TH, 22:09, SENDAI COLONY.

Y/N let out a yawn as she laid on the bed, waiting patiently for Yuta as he was still showering. She got under the covers, laying on her side and watched the door to the master bathroom, trying to will Yuta to hurry so that they could go to sleep.

As if hearing her prayers, Yuta came out of the bathroom just then. He yawned and ran his fingers through his hair while he walked to the side to grab the extra set of clothes he got.

Y/N watched his every move, taking note of every water droplet that rolled down his toned body and disappeared behind the towel that was hung loosely around his waist.

"I can feel you staring, darling."

Yuta looked back at her with a smirk while Y/N rolled her eyes in return. Yuta wore his clothes and opted to not wear a shirt as he climbed under the covers with her.

"About time," She muttered and moved to hug Yuta.

"You were waiting for me?" He asked, stroking her hair as he felt her warmth.

"Mhm. I sleep so much better with you. No nightmares," She whispered and smiled at him.

"I'm glad then," Yuta said with a chuckle. "You should rest now, darling."

"Soon... I just want to enjoy this moment," She said and looked up at him. "Yuta... what am I to you?"

"Hmm?" Yuta hummed and looked down at her. "You're my everything, darling. You're the only reason I still live. You're my one and only."

Y/N smiled and moved closer to him, "You're my everything, Yuta."

Yuta chuckled and leaned down to her face, his hand moving to his chin as he tilted her head up and kissed her passionately. Y/N smiled into the kiss, pulling him closer as she kissed him back with just as much passion and love.

"Y/N-senpai, Yuta-senpai."

"Megumi?!" Yuta exclaimed when he suddenly saw a shadow-version of his junior appear in the room. "What the- What're you doing here?"

Y/N turned around, sitting up on the bed as she looked at Megumi who appeared from her shadow. "What's wrong, Megumi? You've used the trick I taught you for emergencies now."

"We're under attack," Megumi said.

"Attack?" Yuta repeated and sat up in alarm.

"There are soldiers here attacking us," Megumi said with a nod.

As if on cue, the sound of helicopters were heard outside the house Yuta and Y/N were temporarily resting at. Y/N felt a sudden surge in cursed energy and widened her eyes upon realising that more Cursed Spirits have emerged out of the blue.

"No, that can't be," Y/N said with a shake of her head. "Why would there be non-sorcerers here attacking us when they're worth barely anything?"

"Angel said that Kenjaku's planning a one-sided massacre of non-sorcerers."

Yuta's eyebrows furrowed, "That must be why there's a sudden surge of Cursed Spirits. But what good would come from killing thousands of innocent people?"

"Angel believes this is the step required to progress the purpose of the Culling Game. The preparation for the merging of Master Tengen and the whole of Japan," Megumi said before his eyes shifted to Y/N. "Before he comes after you."

Yuta's eyes shifted to Y/N's figure as his hand held hers comfortingly. "We have to kill them. I'll go grab my stuff."

Y/N nodded her head and watched as Yuta left the bedroom to gather his katana and other belongings. She looked back at Megumi with a knowing gaze.

"I'm sorry you had to find out that way, Megumi."

Megumi looked away in embarrassment, "You wouldn't have told us, would you?" Y/N kept quiet, silently giving Megumi his answer. He looked back at her and sighed, "Don't die. I... I wouldn't want to see you hurt."

"You care about me, Megumi! Just say it!" She exclaimed, laughing at her junior. "Tell me you want me to be safe."

Megumi blushed in embarrassment, "Hey! I just... You're like a big sister to me when Tsumiki was unconscious."

Y/N smiled at his words, "You're the younger brother I never had, Megumi. Don't worry, your other older sister's gonna stay safe. Update me once you've dealt with the soldiers and Cursed Spirits at your side."

"I will," Megumi nodded. "... Be safe."

With that, Megumi disappeared from Y/N's shadow, leaving her alone in the room. Y/N got up from the bed and changed back to her attire and summoned her sword. She headed outside to the main area where Yuta was when she was done.

From outside, a red light was seen from the helicopters and it shone over Y/N. The blue, dim light of the room covered Yuta as they shared a look.

"I'm not letting you die," Yuta said. "I can't live if you die."

"Yuta..."

"I'm going to kill Kenjaku before he can lay a hand on you," Yuta told her. "I swear to you."

Y/N smiled and brought his hands up to her lips, kissing them, "All right. Let's go save those non-sorcerers."

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅ ─────

Y/N reeled back her sword as she just barely managed to avoid a Cursed Spirit. She grabbed the soldier by the back of his uniform and pulled him behind her. She clicked her tongue in annoyance and lifted her hand, "Light Cursed Manipulation: Heaven's Light!"

A beam of light shot out from her hand as it exorcised that curse and a few others just behind it. She looked around, noticing the abnormally large numbers in curses.

They're stronger than usual... This is an extent of Kenjaku's vows, Y/N thought in her head.

She noticed a soldier being held in a Cursed Spirit's hand tightly. She was about to make her way over there when Yuta suddenly appeared from above, stabbing the curse and saving the soldier.

"English or Japanese?" She asked, glaring at him.

"U-Uh, English!" The soldier answered.

Y/N nodded her head. Yuta appeared just then, standing next to her as he glared at the soldier as well. "Is he gonna talk?"

"We can make him talk," She said, sending him a wink.

Yuta shook his head and chuckled at his girlfriend.

"That's my boyfriend," Y/N said to the soldier in English. "He's so cool, isn't he?"

The soldier looked at her, confused. Meanwhile, Yuta suddenly began blushing like crazy. "Angel!"

"What?" Y/N looked at him innocently.

"I can understand English... I've been at Africa for a year."

"Shit," Y/N cursed. "Pretend you didn't hear that, Yuta!"

Yuta sighed but still smiled to himself. God, what did I do to deserve this adorable woman?!

"So tell me," She said and pointed the tip of her sword at his neck. "What the fuck are you guys doing here? You're foreigners, soldiers from America. Why are you here in Japan?"

"Something about the cursed energy? The higher-ups want to do some research on it to use it as an alternative energy source," The soldier replied.

"You were lied to. You guys are here as sacrifices for the destruction of the world," Y/N told him. "Those curses you see everywhere? They're meant to kill you to generate enough cursed energy in each colony. When humans are at the verge of their death, they can create cursed energy."

"So... we came here to die?" The soldier asked.

"Essentially," Yuta said with a shrug. "You're fortunate we came to save you."

"Go back and tell your higher-ups to stop. You're treading into unknown territory," Y/N said. "Though, it'll probably be too late, knowing Kenjaku."

Without wasting another second, Y/N extended her shadow and sent him back to where he came from. She shrugged her shoulders and looked back at Yuta.

"We're done, right?" She asked. "I'm crazy tired. Can we go back to the hotel?"

"Of course, my love," Yuta said. "I'm tired too."

Y/N smiled before she summoned out the four Cursed Spirits serving Nacht—Gimodelo, Slotos, Plumede, and Walgner. "Exorcise any Cursed Spirits you see."

"As you wish, Master Y/N!"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅ ─────

NOVEMBER 16, 15:30, SENDAI COLONY

Y/N looked outside the window from the bed. Yuta was still taking a nap, snuggled next to her. His chest rose steadily with each breath he took, a sign he was alive.

"Tsk... is this how to do it?"

Y/N's body froze at the sound of a familiar voice she heard months ago. Her eyes widened as her head turned to see Megumi standing in her room once again. Except, this time, he looked a little different.

"What the fuck are you doing in Megumi's body, Sukuna?" She asked, glaring at him. "Go back to Yuji's body. You looked hotter there."

"Heh, really?" Sukuna asked, smirking at her. "I thought you'd want to continue our little killing spree at Shibuya before we were rudely interrupted. You're lucky I don't know where you and lover boy are and have to resort using this trick."

"What do you want?" Y/N questioned him. "As you can see, my boyfriend's asleep, so I don't want to wake him up."

"I'm sending a message to you and Faust," Sukuna said. "I'm making sure that side of you comes out again, the side that neither of you has control over."

"Do I really have to put you to your death bed again, Sukuna?" Nacht asked, appearing after hearing Sukuna threaten Y/N. "I did it once before, I can do it again."

Sukuna smirked after seeing Nacht appear, "I was hoping you'd say that. The thing is back in the Heian Era, I got my hands on a little something."

Nacht's eyes widened after seeing a small orb in Sukuna's hand, "That can't be!"

"Oh, yes," Sukuna chuckled at him. "It's a Soul Extractor. Gojo Satoru's not the only one with it. That's all I have to tell you, see you soon."

Sukuna disappeared in the blink of an eye. Nacht's left seething in his spot, fists clenched by his sides. "That fucking four-hand freak."

"Nacht, what's a Soul Extractor?" Y/N asked.

Nacht turned around and found it hard to look at her in the eyes. He approached her and muttered, "Forgive me." A second later, Y/N was knocked out and placed onto the bed next to Yuta.

"Yuta! Wake up!" Nacht yelled as he shook the young man awake.

"Huh?" Yuta muttered as he woke up. "What's going on?"

"You have to unseal Gojo Satoru soon," Nacht warned him. "Things got a whole lot worse."

"What do you mean?" Yuta asked before noticing the knocked-out Y/N next to him. "What did you do to her?!"

"I only knocked her out, it's nothing," Nacht dismissed his question. "Sukuna has a Soul Extractor. I didn't know there was another, but he has it. You have to get the one owned by Gojo Satoru."

"Why?"

"Because if he and Kenjaku get to Y/N with their Soul Extractor, they will remove Y/N's soul instead," Nacht explained. "What you have to do is remove me and my siblings to stop the Faust Curse from taking over her. It's no longer just a race against time. It's a race against them too. If they remove Y/N's soul, it's game over. She will be gone forever."

Yuta's eyes widened, "What?"

"Your priority is to unseal Gojo Satoru no matter what. Choso has the back of the Prison Realm and Angel's there too. Get to Tokyo No.1 colony and rendezvous with the others to unseal Gojo Satoru."

"But we can't travel to other colonies."

"You can now," Nacht replied. "It's a rule Yorozu added using Fushiguro Tsumiki's body. She's dead now and Sukuna has taken over Megumi's body."

"W-Wait, that's too much information! What happened in a few hours?!" Yuta exclaimed.

"Too many to explain, but your friends at Tokyo's colony knows the overall situation," Nacht responded. "Find them and save Y/N before she's gone forever."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 1.3K 12
๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ a princess runs away from her kingdom and a villager found her unconscious in the forest. itadori x fem!reader royal au short story ๏ฟฝ...
87K 3.2K 24
โ”โ”โ” ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ผ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ๐‘ป in between a crossroad, she needs to choose what path to takeโ”€๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด...
72.6K 2.3K 15
โ›โ› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™–๐™ง๐™ข๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™™ ๐™–๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™š, ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š โœโœ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™โ‡ข[l/n] [y...
82.2K 2.7K 21
๐‰๐‰๐Š ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! Once a beautiful girl fell in love only to be betrayed and killed by her lover, now she stalks the night and waits for her ne...