๐‹๐€๐’๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Œ๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐๐“...

By Heartlesstala

(๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’‘๐’๐’†๐’•๐’†๐’…) ๐Œ๐€๐๐‰๐ˆ๐‘๐Ž ๐’๐€๐๐Ž ๐…๐€๐๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ "๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช... More

๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ : ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š : ๐˜™๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ค : ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜บ?
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š : ๐˜Œ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง : ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š : ๐˜—๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ญ : ๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜Œ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜–๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ : ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ต ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™‰๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š : ๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ : ๐˜›๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™€๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ : ๐˜ˆ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ˆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š : ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜œ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ : ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ
๐Ÿ•ฏ๐Ÿ•ฏ๐Ÿ•ฏ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ : ๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ : ๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜”๐˜ฆ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ : ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ : ๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™€๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ : ๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™‰๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ : ๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ : ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ฆ
๐™€๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š
๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ

๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™€๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ : ๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต

298 10 0
By Heartlesstala

"god, i miss you so much."

you stood frozen in your spot when mikey just sprinted by your side and hugged you behind your back. you almost squeal in surprised when he buried his head on your neck to make you warm.

"your neck's cold, you should wear scarf." he murmured under your neck. your cheeks blushed, feeling his warmth seeping through your body towards the winter night.

"i forgot to wear." you forgot to wear your scarf, though. it was really your habit when the winter comes, the scarf was the first thing you forget when you go outside the house.

"wear mine." he pulled up and began to untangled his scarf, making your forehead creased, "how about you? " you were concerned because it was damn cold, but thankfully ... the snowfall had stopped a while ago.

you noticed a cut on the side of his lip and there's a blood in it. you couldn't help but to touch it without your consciousness as mikey wrapped his scarf around you.

"your lips are bleeding." you pull out your handkerchief inside your pocket as you leaned in to inspect the cut and gently tapped it with the cloth to stopped the bleeding.

when mikey already noticed that, he also can't help but stop to stare at your face. you were already inches away from each other and his heartbeat were synchronizing with yours. while you were still unaware of his sight in your angelic face.

"y/n ... " he called that made you stopped. he pulls your waist closer to his that made you flustered again. you could already feel his breath on your chin as his face was closer and closer to yours.

mikey stares at your eyes and then looked down at your lips. you swallowed hard when you saw him staring down.

"i love you ... "

it was already your first kiss if draken and emma would've interrupted that moment. you almost pushed him out of you when you're cheeks were as red as tomato. you were so flustered by that that you didn't know where to look.

emma and draken simply noticed it but they gave you a teasingful look, "oh come on! you can continue that later, okay! we have to make hina and takemitchi get back each other first! " she looked at you as she gave you a wink, you just looked away from that.

mikey stomped on his feet as he protested, feeling frustrated because of that almost kiss. but when his onyx eyes landed on you, his expression softened.

"let's see takemitchi, now." he gave you a smile to assure you that everything will be okay. you then completely regained your composure and nodded in response as you two already saw takemitchi and hina in the middle of the snowy field.

you saw a boy with a messy golden blonde full of bruises on his face. by examining his expression, he was just like a soft boy ... crying as he kneeled down to the girl saying sorry after what he did.

you felt your heart throbbed when you saw that scene. that was the most sweet and soft way on the two to get back. you also heard their conversation which intrigued you more. they were like softie lovers in the middle of snow.

while you were zoning out at them, you felt a hand wrapped around your right shoulder. you already knew who it was as you rest your head on his shoulder. it gaves you a tons of butterflies in the stomach feeling that comfort zone towards you.

mikey and takemitchi decided to take a ride for a while and have a talk, while you were beside hina and talking to her after what happened.

"oh, so you invited him in the new year's eve?" your eyebrows rose up and she nodded in excitement.

you didn't knew that mikey's gang mates were also kind, much kinder than what you've never expected. you thought that delinquents do nothing but greed violence but these time, you knew how those boys are good to everyone.

after in a while that mikey and takemitchi had talk, he drove him home after retreating back through y/n whose waiting for him outside the snowy road.

"did i make you wait so much? " he giggles as he helped y/n to sit in the bike behind him. he could feel her breaths fanning over his neck that made his heart brutally pound.

"not so much." she chuckles as she hugged the boy tighter beside her. you rested your head on his shoulder as you felt comfortable.

"do you mind to date with me for a while?"

that made the you stopped and froze before pulling your head away. you looked into each other as your mouth agape, "you what? "

suddenly, mikey flicked your forehead making you groan. "ow! "

"you seemed to be dumfounded when i sweet talk." he teased but that made you more flustered as you buried your head on his shoulder, inhaling his scent.

"shut up, okay." you try to hide your smile but mikey never dissapoint to proves you how his sugarcoated words makes a big impact to you.

you heard his laugh as he started the engine on his bike and drove off through the cold nights. it was a music to your ears, and you wished it wouldn't last forever.

you spend the whole nights with him. the night wasn't young already, and the holidays seems to appear everywhere. the citylights illuminated the tinted car doors that was parked in the road, people passing by with their friends, and a large christmas trees were often seen somewhere.

you choose to go a cafe near the city, perfectly to warm your body for a little bit because of the freezing cold. it was a little bit late and the midnight had passed, but still ... you didn't feel tired when you're with him.

as you two were enjoying the views outside the glass walls while sipping the hot cup of the tea you ordered, you noticed someone further in your table staring at you.

a guy with a tan skin, blonde hair with his glasses. when you first bore your eyes with him, you suddenly felt a slight shiver up in your body. but you try to ignore it as you thought that they were weirded out on mikey's talks with you.

but a grin appeared on his face when you weren't looking. seems like you enjoyed talking with mikey.

"seems like it's payback time for katsurou. " he sipped the cup of his tea after a tall lanky guy sitting beside him chuckle at the sight.

"our mission's done with takemitchi. what's next? " he was amused at the sightwhile looking at you, completely smiling and no hidden sadness was visible from your eyes.

"what else? " he fixed his glasses as his lips stretched wider.

"hoping that katsu-chan wouldn't find ms. kiyoshi like this. it's pretty bad, though." the tall guy silently stood up from his seat as he left for a while to puffed out his another addiction outside.

they knew how his brother was powerful when it comes to her. y/n's brother was never been a dumb person at all. he also has those looks just like mikey, but they didn't seem to have the resemblance of his sister.

that's what kisaki had been finding out lately.

"you good already? " mikey asked as you two had already left the area. you nodded in response as your smile escapes through your lips.

while hanma was busy lighting his smoke in an alley nearby, he saw you again together with mikey outside. he peeked at mikey especially you as he hide himself in the middle of the wall, his other hand were on his pockets and he leaned on to listen furtherly hearing your chuckles became music through his ears as he huffed and puffed on his smoke again.

for so much years, he'd never forgotten that angelic face of yours.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 3K 25
โ๐™Š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ซ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™œ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฎ, ๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™™๐™š๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ง.โž โ‡ข ห—หห‹ ๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข เฟเพ‚ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ...
500 12 6
There won't be always sunshine, but there's a momentary beam of light. Manjiro Sano faced the difficulties of time-leaping as he discovers something...
89.3K 2.8K 38
"Why do they hate me?" This will go like the manga later on in the story. #๐šŠ๐š‹๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ #๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐š™๐šž๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— #jail And more.
56.3K 2.1K 14
"๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž." "๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ..๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ." ...