Tere liye

By prabhakar29

To what extent a person can go to protect his loved one... Sidharth Singh Rajawat(28) soon to be heir of r... More

introduction
prelogue
chapter-1
chapter -3
Chapter-2
Chapter-4
ch-5
ch-6
ch-7
ch-8
ch-9
ch-10
ch-12
ch-13
ch-14
ch-15
ch-16
ch-17
ch-18
ch-19
ch-20
ch-21
ch-22
ch-23
ch-24
ch-25
ch-26
ch-27
ch-28
ch-29
ch-30
ch-31
ch-32
ch-33
ch-34
ch-35
ch-36
synopsis of original plot
ch-37
ch-38
ch-39

ch-11

273 37 15
By prabhakar29

Sidharth's mind went into numb zone after seeing that message. He was shocked and scared beyond belief. He was not understanding how to react or deal with that.

" Sidharth, now you know why I am scared.This is the reason I never wanted her to come here and I told you to cancel her contract and send her back as soon as possible. My biggest fear came true. I don't know what will happen now?" King shared his fear and his body started shivering again.

Sidharth's trance broke and he came to reality. He immediately held king's body and tried to make him relax.

" Bade hukum, please calm down and tell me, if you have any idea who they can be and don't worry I will increase her security, warn her about threat to her life and will send her back today only. I won't let anything happen to her, I promise." Sidharth said to him.

" No Sidharth, I have no idea who they are and we can't tell her about this at all as I told you she should not know about her past at any cost.It's not good for her and even if you will send her back, problem will not be solved because they know her current identity and infact it will only increase the danger." King told him.

" Then what I should do? I can't sit here silently after knowing that her life is in danger. How we will protect her without telling her about it. It will be impossible"
Sidharth showed his concern.

" I know it's not easy and this is why you need to become part of her life so that you can be close to her and protect her without telling her anything " king suggested him.

" What do you mean?" Sidharth asked with doubt.

" Sidharth, I know what I am going to say will sound very absurd to you but we don't have any other choice anymore. The only option we have right now, you have to marry her as soon as possible. Right now she is just a normal girl but once you will marry her, she will become wife of royal heir and no one will dare to even think of harming her and I am confident that you can protect your wife very well and for that you will not need to give any kind of justification or reasoning to anyone, not even to Aranya. I don't have much time left and before closing my eyes I want to make sure that she is safe so that my soul can rest in peace and only you can do it. She is last member of my friend's family. She is last memory of him, that's why she is very special for me and I can't let anything happen to her. I did everything in my capacity to protect her in all these years but now I can't, so I am giving this responsibility to you because I know she is special for you too and you are very much capable to do it.Please do this for me, for her and for you too. It's my last wish and you have to fulfill it at any cost. It's a request from your dying grandfather." King pleaded to him.

   " I can't do this. It's not possible, you forgot marraige happens between two people and even if I will accept it, how will I convince her? What will I say to her? For her, I am a stranger and she already don't have good impression about me. Trust me, we can find other ways to protect her from this danger and marriage is definitely not the solution for this. I promise you, I will not let anything happen to her but I can't marry her at all.
She already doesn't like me, she will straight away say no and if I will try to force her, she will hate me and I can't do this to her. Marraige is not some game and I can't spoil her life like this. I am sorry " Sidharth tried to make him understand.

  " Really? Then you tell me how will you protect her, being a stranger in her life? What is more important to you, her hate or her life?" King told him in anger.

   Sidharth was about to argue back but that one line in the last stopped him and every argument died after that.

  " Sidharth, please try to understand, at this time, this is the only option we have. Currently, she is Aranya Gujral, a normal girl about whom no one cares and you can't be with her or look after her 24*7. You will not be able to know about her life or say anything to her and even if you will try, she will ask questions which can't be answered. She won't accept your security or your interference in her life and will be an easy target for her enemies but once she will become Mrs Sidharth Singh Rajawat, the future queen, no one will even dare to look at her forgetting hurting her. She will be respected and honoured in whole Jaipur and you know very well how much people are attached here with royal family. It will become her biggest sheild from any trouble apart from you and as far as her hating you is concerned, trust me, once she will know the real you, she will know that she is the luckiest woman to have you as a life partner. After sometime, eventually things will fall into place. Trust me" King tried to make him understand.

  " For a second, lets assume, I agree with whatever you are saying but how will I convince her, tell me because I know for sure, she will never agree for this at all."
Sidharth replied back.

  " I will talk to her. Is she here? Tell her, I want to meet her" King told him.

  Sidharth looked at him helplessly. He wanted to pull his hairs or do something because his mind was in a mess thinking about whatever king was telling him to do but he realised at that crucial moment he didn't have a choice because his own mind was not working and he was unable to counter back king with logical arguments, so he called Rana Sahab to send Aranya inside hoping, her denial will convince king to change his mind which he was not able to do.

  Aranya came inside and immediately went towards king's bed.

  " Uncle, how are you? What happened to you suddenly? I am sorry, I got to know in today's morning only because some idiot had instructed your house staff to not tell me anything. Forget that, tell me how are you feeling now? You scared me." Aranya said with concern and in almost teary voice.

  " Aranya my child, relax and please don't be sad. Right now, I am good but I guess, my time has come and I have to go but before that I want to talk to you about something important. You know, how much I care about you, right? and I will never do anything wrong with you?"
King asked her.

  " Uncle, why are you saying all this?" Aranya asked being confused.

   " Aranya, I am dying and before that it's my last wish that you become part of my family. For that, I want you to marry my grandson as soon as possible, in front of me. I know you are shocked to hear this but trust me, it's going to be bestest decision of your life and in sometime in future, you will thank me for this. Please accept this and fulfill my last wish, so that I can close my eyes peacefully." King explained to her.

   Aranya was shocked after listening that would be an understatement. She was stunned beyond belief. She was just looking at king without blinking her eyes.

   " Uncle, I am sorry but do you know what you are saying? I have never met your grandson before and now you are telling me to get married to him, just like that?" Aranya said with shocked voice.

  " You have met him and here he is. Sidharth Singh Rajawat, my legal heir and next king of our royal family after me. I know, we live in a democratic country but we are keeping our traditions alive and local people are so attached with royal family in today's time too. Here in Jaipur, our family is very respected and honoured. You will get same treatment being married to next heir of royal crown. I know Sidharth is stranger for you now but once you will know him, you will thank me for doing this. You can never find anyone better than him as your life partner. So, please accept my request and fulfill my last wish to see you part of my family." King requested her.

   Aranya looked at Sidharth with shocked expressions because king had told her that he is just a family friend and now he was telling her that he is his grandson and they belong to some royal family and wants her to marry him. What the hell was going on, she was unable to understand at all.

  " What nonsense? First, you lied to me about him and now telling me to get married to him just like that? I am sorry but I can't marry anyone just like that."
Aranya told firmly to him.

  Sidharth knew this will happen only so he was not surprised and got relieved thinking, king will not force her but next second, he got panicked seeing the scene in front of him.

   " Bade hukum, please relax and calm down. Your vitals are already critical, please try to understand. I promise, I will take care of my responsibility and you don't need to worry about it, so don't think about it and just relax, please " Sidharth pleaded to him after seeing how he was hyperventilating but nothing worked. Sidharth got worried and called doctors inside immediately.

   Doctors came within seconds and started examining king's condition.

  " chote hukum, I already told you, his condition is very critical and with so much difficulty, he survived but now it seems it's getting worse. Please go outside and let us do our work and from now onwards, no one is allowed to meet him, not even you, understood?" Senior doctor told him sternly.

   Sidharth just nodded his head and signalled to Aranya to follow him outside. Aranya was too shocked and numb after all of that, she just followed him mindlessly. Both of them came outside and now were standing at the corridor. Sidharth went to the pillar and leaned his head on him  with closed eyes to get some support and gather some strength both emotionally and physically
Aranya was shocked, scared, confused angry all at the same time. She went to Sidharth to demand answers.

"Will you care to explain, what happened inside? Why you guys were lying to me till now and what the hell is this marriage thing?" Aranya blasted on him.

  Sidharth took breath to control himself.
Last thing he wanted at that time to have any kind of arguments with anyone but he knew she was not wrong at her place and she deserved to know her answers.

  " Aranya, please trust me, even I have no idea about all of these things and as far as lying to you is concerned, you will get your explanations but just give me sometime please. Do one thing, please go home for now and get relaxed. I will come there and will talk to you. You don't need to worry about anything. I promise, I will find a solution for this mess but for that I need some time as you can see I need to be here for him. So just go home for now and wait for me and please don't tell anyone about whatever happened inside, it's a request please." Sidharth pleaded to her with defeated and tired voice.

   Aranya was not ready to listen to him but looking at his condition and king's condition inside, she decided to wait and went from there without saying anything
Sidharth called Samar to follow her till home and let him know once she reaches there safely because now he was scared regarding her safety after seeing that message and he could not take any risk. After that he sighed with relief thinking atleast for few hours, he need to worry about only one thing, he thought to himself. The moment Aranya's car left the hospital campus, Rajveer's car entered inside the campus.

   Evening time, Sidharth's home:-

  It was around 6pm in the evening, when Sidharth came home and asked about Aranya. He told staff to tell her that he is waiting for her at the terrace and he went there. He was looking at the setting sun far away in the sky and how light was fading away and slowly darkness was surrounding around it. He felt like his life's sun was also going to set down and soon only darkness will be there. He sighed with helplessness and fear.

     Soon he felt her presence behind him. He closed his eyes and took deep breaths to gain some strength because what he was going to do, he knew she will never forgive him for that and curse him forever but king's one line gave him courage to go ahead with whatever he had planned " her life or her hate" and certainly, her life was more important than anything else. Last time he could not protect her but this time he was ready to do whatever it takes to save her from her unknown enemies and her hatred was very small price for that  which he was willingly ready to pay without any regret. After thinking that he turned around, gone was vulnerable and scared Sidharth. The man standing in front of her was a warrior who was ready to do anything to win the war and protect the princess at any cost.

   " We are getting married tomorrow afternoon" He declared with madness oozing from his eyes.

  Note:-

  How is the twist??🤭🤭🤭 Any guesses how Aranya will react and what will Sidharth do to make her agree with him, any idea?

  Till then,

   Happy reading and thankyou for reading and liking my story...🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 49.7K 63
Isha singh Raizadha is a girl from one of the renowned business families of Rajasthan. She completed her masters in business administration. She is...
58.9K 2.5K 37
|| Heritage Series - Book 1|| Mr Aditya Singh Rathore , A Crowned Prince and a Successful Businessman of Udaipur , Workaholic, Grumpy , possessive...
130K 8.3K 42
He was her saviour, She was his strength. ♡ Mira Rathore ♡ After facing twenty-five years of abuse from her own family, Mira got bitter toward emoti...
35.8K 2.3K 31
𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 ❝𝒴𝓸𝓊 𝓂𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝒻...