Dripping Exclusives

By DrippingFantasies_

Sit back and relax Take a moment to read short stories and come across your wildest fantasies Comment, Vote... More

(1) Reflection
(2) Reflection
(3) Reflection
(4) Reflection
(1) P. O. V
(2) P.O.V
(3) P.O.V
(4) P. O. V
(5) P.O.V
(6) P.O.V
(7) P.O.V
(1) Lessons
(1) Memories
(2) Memories
(3) Memories
(8) P.O.V
(1) One Night
(2) One Night
(3) One Night
(1) Tension
(2) Tension
(9) P.O.V
(4) Memories
(5) Memories
(1) Road Trip
(1) The List
(2) The List
(3) The List
(4) The List
(5) The List
(6) The List
(7) The List
(1) Exes
(1) Office Affair
(8) The List
Memories (6)
(1) Sweets
(2) Sweets
(3) Sweets
(1) Seduction
(2) Seduction
(2) Lessons
(3) Lessons
(4) Lessons
(1) Rich Baby Daddy
(5) Lessons

(1) Strangers

697 12 0
By DrippingFantasies_

Thursday

3:45 pm

     I close my textbook and put it in my book bag. I exit my communications class with a frown. The only thing on my mind is a nap but that's not an option for me right now. Instead I'll be sitting at a desk for the next two hours, setting up appointments.

       I walk to the student center, seeing a bunch of randoms walking back and forth. "Hey girl", one of my advisors greet me with her usual smile. I smile back and sit my bookbag on the counter, "hi".

     I open up my laptop and look at the amount of appointments that haven't been put into the system. I type up those dates and open my books to start some readings. "Bitch why do you walk so fast", my eyes flick up instantly to see my best friend, Simone. She has a hand on her hip, sweat dripping down the sides of her face. I try to hold in my laughter, "Girl you can't be coming in my place of business with this type of language".

"Girl you take this receptionist job too seriously", Simone jokes and gets comfortable in front of her. "Are you coming to the party later?"

"I'll think about it, Trey wants to see me later. I have no idea how that conversation is gonna go", Raven sighs and her best friend instantly catches an attitude.

    Trey and Raven have been on and off since her freshmen year. She's now a junior and its gotten worse from there. They're currently on a break and trying to figure things out. Everyone around them thinks that they should let it go, Raven would be lying if she didn't feel the same. There's apart of her that just couldn't do it. Trey has been apart of her life for years, whether its as a friend, lover , or even an associate. Some way he's a factor. Not having him as a factor at all anymore is scary.

       "What more do y'all have to talk about? You need to leave that nigga alone, seriously", Simone scolds her again. She's given this speech a bunch of times but it goes in one ear and out the other.

    "I know but its easier said than done", Raven stresses and run a hand down her face. She hated having this conversation. She knew her best friend has good intention but Simone has zero frame of reference.

   Simone has been in the streets all her life. She has no experience of loving someone , let alone being in love with someone. She drops a dude just for looking at her the wrong. Its admirable but this isn't just a random nigga for Raven. This is someone that she envisioned a marriage and kids with.

     ______

Trey💙: What kinda food you want for later?

     She looks at the phone with a emotionless expression. "So its a no to the party?" , Simone gives her a hug.

     "Maybe not, I don't know"

    ________

Pizza, preferably pepperoni. I want boneless honey barbecue wings
Oh! Cinnamon sticks too!

________

Trey💙: okay lmao Ordering now

____________________________________

7:35 pm

        Raven stands on Trey's doorstep. She knocks, hearing footsteps shortly after. Her nerves in knots. She didn't know what to expect out of this meeting. They weren't on the best of terms but they aren't beefing either. She honestly didn't know where they stood. It irritated her that it felt like their stance is in his hands yet here she is on their doorstep. "Hey pretty", he greets her as usual. He holds his hand out and she accepts. He leads her to his room where the pizza sits on the bed with a two liter bottle of sprite.

"Hey", she says lowly, sitting on the opposite end of the bed. She takes a paper plate and puts two slices of pepperoni pizza on her plate. She gets a handful of wings and bread sticks.

Trey looks at her before helping himself to some food. He couldn't explain his desire when it came to Raven. Its like she had a hold on him that no one could ever amount to. Being in her presence made him want to take her down but he knew this wasn't the time. "Imma cut to the chase. I miss you, I miss us", Trey rips off the bandaid as visibly watches her mood change. She puts down her plate and gives him her full focus. "You claim I don't care but I do. I want this relationship shit to workout of us. I can work on communication, I can do better baby. Its just hard cause I got so much going on trying to balance basketball and my grades, then th-"

"This", she finishes for him, gesturing between them two. "I don't feel like a top priority and that's an issue for me. I don't want to work on communication its either you do it or you don't".

Raven stares at his expression of defeat. It hurt that he feels that way but she honestly has no other solutions for them. "I understand, college is already hard in itself. A relationship shouldn't be stressing you out, its a suppose to take away that stress. That's not our situation. This shit is draining for me. One minute were together and the next i'm debating are we even gonna talk tomorrow. It just isn't healthy"

     "So you're giving up on us?" Trey blurts out the first thing that comes to mind. She darts her eyes over at him, tears brimming. Her blood boiling as she stands up from the bed.

    "Dammit Trey all this shit is your fault! ALL OF IT-"

    Trey stands up with a shock expression, "you know these walls are thin as hell. Calm do-"

   "NO! I need you to hear me when I say that this shit is your fault. If you could've gave me two minutes of your time when we were together maybe things could be different. If you would've addressed our issues instead of disappearing every time things got hard maybe we could've had something. But no everything has to be on Trey's time or the world falls apart. Fuck that the fact that i'm basically working two jobs, maintaining my grades and that other shit. Do you hear yourself?"

"All the times that we took a break, you initiated that shit and now because you wanna try again i'm suppose to jump back in your arms?", she stares at him with a million questions bouncing in her head. All questions that she knew he didn't have the answers to because he never did.

   That's what annoyed her the most.

       They stand in a tense silence. Trey wanted her to understand that none of this is personal. He had zero intentions of hurting her but he just never plays his cards right.

    Walking up close to her, he grabs at her hands. Desire both in their eyes with a mixture of hurt. Both of them at a lost.

Without a word, he holds her head in his hands. He bends down closer to her, their lips touching. Their lips connect, moving in sync as he leads them to the bed. They fall back on the bed, a moan escaping from Raven's lips.

Here she goes falling into his trap again.

      His lips fall from her lips to her neck. Sucking and licking on her flesh. Her head falls back, "Damn Trey". She moans again as his hand roams into her jeans. Inside her panties, he rubs her clit softly and listens to her soft cries.

    Raven knew it was just foreplay but she hasn't been touched in awhile. He's her only body and they weren't exactly on the best terms for a moment. They aren't on the best terms right now but here they are. This is way they express what they can't say. In those moments where someone feels like the other is pulling away, this is their reminder.

       Trey pulls down his bed and Raven fiddles to get hers down.

     He lays her back down, spreading her legs in the air. He enters her center, both of them letting out a moan at the feeling. Her warmth taking him whole, he watches as it moves in and out. Raven's juices glistening on his shaft. "Your shit so pretty", he whispers in her ear as she lets out a massive amount of curse words. He speeds up his movements as she grips onto his back tightly. Her nails sinking into his skin, "Don't start that scratching shit".

"Fuck yo-damn. Fuck me just like that", Raven cries out as she covers her eyes to keep from looking at me. Looking him in the eye would be too intimate. "Shit i'm finna cum"

Once she reaches her peak, Trey flips her on her stomach. Entering her from behind, her ass slaps against lower half. "Trey-I can't take-", she stops feeling a smack on her ass. "Nah you gone take this shit", he stops her mid-sentence and continues to drill her from the back. Holding onto her waist, he strokes her deeply. He guides her hand to spread her cheeks open so she can feel every inch of him inside her. "I'm finna bust", he strokes a few more times before pulling out and nutting on her ass. His two fingers replace his dick so she can hit her peak for the second time.

      "Damn", she moans as she rides his fingers and comes to a release as well. He falls next to her, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Don't forget to pee", she reminds him as she rolls over to look at the time on her phone. He takes her hand and lead her to the bathroom. Trey lets her pee first and then he does.

They both wash their hands. They stare at each other awkwardly in the mirror. Raven finishes first since she started twenty seconds earlier and wipes her hand on the towel hanging up.

————————————

SimoneBone❤️: How did the convo go
2hrs

SimoneBone❤️: Bitch wya? They got a whole bar in this bitch for the free!!
1hr

SimoneBone❤️: I hope this convo didn't turn into y'all....girl

————————————————

Raven cringes as she turns her phone over. The last message repeats over and over in her mind because she knows what just went down. It wasn't suppose to go down yet it happened. She didn't know how to feel about it. Once again, nothing is fixed. As usual once things became too much, Trey initiates sex and everything goes back to normal. At least that's how it works in his mind.

That was until he didn't feel Raven next to him in the bed. Instead he saw putting on her clothes. "Where you going?" , he furrows his eyebrows.

"Back to my room", Raven answers simply and the look of confusion on his face never falters. "C'mon lay down. I thought we were finna lay up", Trey couldn't help the irritation coming onto his face.

He felt like every time they were in a decent place, something else comes up. Why couldn't she just let them be in the moment?

"I gotta go. I wasn't even suppose to be over here this long", she responds. Her eyes meet his gaze. "You don't just get to fuck me and all our problems go away Trey. I nee-I need to go", her thoughts weren't able to process. She felt herself becoming riled up all over again. Staring at him, being in his presence and talking about feelings, its all too much for her.

"C'mon Raven don't walk out", Trey climbs out the bed following her to the door. He looks around, hoping his roommates weren't home. He knew he'll probably be clowned for this later.

Grabbing onto her hand, she continues to put her other hand on the door knob. Opening the door, she looks at him one last time. "You really gone walk out? What you gotta do that's so important?", he crosses his arms over his chest.

"I just need to go", she leaves him standing dumbfounded as she rounds the corner. She ends up back on the path to her dorm.

A mixture of heartbreak and feeling dirty. A tear slides down her face, staining her shirt. Plenty more came after as she tried desperately to wipe them away. Seeing someone walk in the same direction, she puts her head down further. Raven puts her beats ear buds in, closing her eyes as the music takes over her.

  Similar ways, similar game
Starting to feel the similar pain
Are you sure we haven't met before?

    Not feeling the strength to walk anymore. She sits on a set of steps near her. Leaning back against the stairs.

  I think we may be on a different book
On a different page

   ____________________

SimoneBone❤️: Dont make me pull up to your building.

________________________

     Raven watches as the message disappears from her screen. She sits it back down, feeling movement behind her. A tap shortly comes on her shoulder soon after. She turns around, music still blasting in her ear. Seeing the caramel skinned arm on her shoulder, she looks up to meet the face. Tilting her head, she always saw him in passing but they've had no reason to speak.

      His mouth moves but she doesn't hear a word. Seeing his eyebrows furrow, she takes out a ear bud. "What did you say?", she looks at him plainly.

     "You good?"

   She points to her face, "Do I look good?"

   "Mentally or physically. Physically you kinda cute or whatever-"

    She chuckles at his awkward nature. "Kinda is crazy but who are you?"

"The name is Aiyden", he replies and raises an eyebrow. "What about you? Don't you work in the student advisory office"

"My name is Raven and yes"

They stare at each other for a second. "Wanna tell me why you're out here on a Friday night", he raises an eyebrow.

"I mean I could ask you the same thing", she retorts and he nods.

"Fair point, imma mind my business and you should too", Aiyden smiles down at her and she blushes at him. Its something about him that's contagious. His calm aura visibly calming her down in the moment.

Ring, Ring, Ring

Her phone rings, taking her out of the moment. Sighing, SimoneBone❤️, is flashing across the screen. "Sorry, I gotta go but it was nice meeting you, Aiyden".

Aiyden smiles at her, "Likewise".

   "Hello", she departs from the stairs and does a slight jog to minimize the distance from her building. "Hello? Girl are you alive? I've been blowing up your phone damn near all night", Simone sighs in relief as she maneuvers through the crowd of the party. She has been there for a while hoping that her best friend would come to her senses. Another part of her was hoping that conversation didn't add to Raven's broken heart.

   "I need time to process Si. I'm on the way back to my room right now. Can we just talk about this in the morning?"

     Simone looks at her phone with a pout. She could hear the pain in her voice, "Have a good night. If you need me you know i'm here for you"

   "Thank you, I love you"

"I love you too"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

666K 15.8K 62
𝙖 π™‘π™€π™«π™žπ™£π™œ π™₯π™€π™¨π™¨π™šπ™¨π™¨π™žπ™«π™š π™£π™žπ™œπ™œπ™–? π™¬π™š 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 π™π™žπ™’π™’π™’π™’!! ━━ "Anyways y'all I'm bouta hop off cause I'm so mother fucking hungry...
Tell Tales By Anon

General Fiction

37.7K 1.2K 75
Short stories based on the men we love DISCLAIMER: DO NOT share on social media I do NOT own or plan on using pictures, videos, people, etc that wil...
4.3K 85 18
- bestfriend . you just have to read to find out πŸ₯°